[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are chuunis so great?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1488032178208.jpg (407KB, 900x828px) Image search: [Google]
1488032178208.jpg
407KB, 900x828px
Why are chuunis so great?
>>
>>154650982
It depends on your level of chuuni
For some people it's actually debilitating
I hide my power level and use it for dire situations only
>>
It's a kind of retard moe.
>>
>>154651289
Sort of? I find it cute because I still haven't shaken off my own completely from 9 years ago, I just absorbed it into my personality. It's an actual thing, you just need to know when to stop and who you can actually bring it up to. Glad Chuunibyou came out though, explained how it feels pretty well.
How people react to having it as they age varies widely.
There's the Yuuichi/Nibutani tier that shuns it and cringes at the mere thought of their past antics.
There's my tier that accepts it but covers it pretty well except if I'm doing something like hiking or if I were to get jumped one day for sheer hype factor. Usually has a fair grip on reality but keeps it around anyway.
There's the Yoshiko tier which is wanting to break out of it to be "normal" but being unable to because it's a part of you.
There's the Rikka/Dekomori tier who will mention it to literally anyone at the drop of a hat and try and fight you with nonexistent attacks. Usually still harmless, this is the type most common in anime.
Then there's the Final Fantasy cult tier chuunibyou that is an actual danger to themselves and to others. Look that one up on your own if you want.
>>
>Chuu2 is popular
>Suddenly every fucking new series has a chuuni in there somewhere

Sasuga japan.
>>
>>154653402
It was already an existing thing and there were plenty of chuuni characters before Chuu2. It's just that Chuu2 put focus on it and made a lot of people more aware of it.
>>
>>154650982
Wouldn't a Demonic chuuni try to act angelic?
>>
>>154655373
Also is it still a chuuni if the character really does have powers?
>>
>>154653402
They always did, you just didn't realize.
>>
>>154650982
>tumblr noses
Die.
>>
>>154650982
What the heck, TSF is not chuunishit.
>>
>>154650982
Sylphinford isn't a chuuni
>>
>>154659492
I don't like the noses in this particular picture either but you have no clue what tumblr noses are.
>>
>>154650982

they appeal to the part of me that finds it hard to reconcile an inner child with fading youth and mortality
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.