[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this series underrated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Konjiki_no_Gash_Bell!!_.jpg (132KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Konjiki_no_Gash_Bell!!_.jpg
132KB, 800x600px
Is this series underrated?
>>
>>154644301
What is it
>>
Yes

t. somebody who spent 5 hours a day for a month and a half dumping the entire manga because of how underrated it is
>>
>>154644338
One of the few long running battle shonens that never becomes bloated garbage and only improves the further in you get
>>
>>154644338
Gash Bell
(or Zatch Bell if you're american)
>>
Yes, I saw it when I was child but i still love it
>>
File: MRj6pCU 2.png (839KB, 1822x1400px) Image search: [Google]
MRj6pCU 2.png
839KB, 1822x1400px
>>154644489
>saw

the anime is shit aside from the OST, please do yourself a favor and read the manga, you are missing out on top tier art, and an unbutchered faudo arc and the actual ending
>>
>>154644339
Thanks for doing that anon. It was quite a ride reading it along with everyone.
>>
>>154645095
no problem, glad you enjoyed it.
>>
>>154644301
Yes. It's fucking gold. The dump was one of my favorite times on /a/.
>>
>>154644339
Dumpman, I spent an hour a day making shitty Gash Bell edits, and I can never thank you enough.
>>
>>154644301
I hate the puppet characters and tried 3 times to get into it but couldn't

I did like Doubutsu no kuni though.
>>
File: konjiki-no-gash-182593.png (403KB, 880x1400px) Image search: [Google]
konjiki-no-gash-182593.png
403KB, 880x1400px
>>154645326
see
>>154645282

>>154645340
What volume did you get to in the furtherest in you went?

Gash is great and avoids pacing bloat unlike most long running battle shonen, but it does having pacing issues in that the first 11 volumes are all not particularly better then average villian of the week stuff and it doesn't move into actual plot related, arc based stuff untill volume 12, at which point it actually starts to get really good with fights becoming more strategic, and better art, like in pic related and in >>154644947
>>
File: konjiki-no-gash-182751.png (188KB, 888x1400px) Image search: [Google]
konjiki-no-gash-182751.png
188KB, 888x1400px
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Clear Note? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Base form Clear note. I’m not talking about Second form clear note with the power of Shin Kuria Seunousu Baadorerugo. Hell, I’m not even talking about 100% Final form clear note with both Shin Kuria Seunousu Baadorerugo and Shin Kuria Seunousu Zarefedoora's powers absorbed. I'm talking about Shin Kuria Seunousu possessed complete form Clear Note with the Vino supplying unlimited heart power and even then his power being cut in half via the magical protective barrier around him that still managed to beat the Dufort Answer talker trained Gash and Brago with their True final form Bao Zakeruga and Shin Baberuga Gravidon.
>>
>>154644301
A lot of earlier shounen are. Remember Kekkaishi?
>>
Yes. The characters were really interesting.
>>
do i read or watch this?
>>
>>154646622
Read the manga. Watch the anime openings, endings, and songs.
>>
>>154646622
Read the manga, and just look up clips of the anime for the songs (chichi oppai, Coral Q's songs, pattie's introduction, ironman folgore, Boing Boing's song) as well as the sync videos that sync up the anime OST to key scenes of the manga that never got animated

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC89xz96iKicmedp2ewI80bQ/videos

just keep in mind these have spoilers, so don't watch them till after you've read the manga
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.