[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attack on Titan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 96

File: 437843733.jpg (1MB, 1447x2000px) Image search: [Google]
437843733.jpg
1MB, 1447x2000px
Anyone excited about the next season of Shingeki no Kyojin? What are you expectations and concerns?
>>
>>154640901
>Anyone excited about the next season of Shingeki no Kyojin?
no

>What are you expectations and concerns?
I expect a well animated trainwreck
>>
File: angry dyke.png (604KB, 625x544px) Image search: [Google]
angry dyke.png
604KB, 625x544px
>>154640901
looking forward to seeing the first half animated

S3 will be dogshit
>>
>>154641042
>S3 will be dogshit
What makes you say that?
>>
>>154641133
the second half of season 1 was dogshit, so why not?
>>
File: endgame.png (422KB, 589x430px) Image search: [Google]
endgame.png
422KB, 589x430px
Endgame right here, brothers.
>>
>>154641133
The manga after where S2 will likely end went off the rails
>>
>>154641359
for you, I personally fucking love it.
>>
File: 923892321.jpg (363KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
923892321.jpg
363KB, 600x900px
Were we too hard on this movie and its sequel? Would you like it if it were called something else?
>>
I expect 5 episodes dedicated to doing something that should be accomplished in 30 seconds.
>>
It flew too close to the sun. Any more discussion in the manga about the ethics and morality of whatever faction has the idiot ball at the moment and it will have gone full Magi. FMA pulled this shit too and nearly killed itself.
>>
File: 1380989274116.png (471KB, 802x640px) Image search: [Google]
1380989274116.png
471KB, 802x640px
I really can't wait for chapter 50 to finally be animated and for /a/ to lose its shit once again.

WIT will go full MikasaxEren like the shills they are and they will blow all their budget into action scenes like in S1

In other words we have another 10/10 animu here folks
>>
>>154641042
beginning of season3 will be god tier until the reiner/armin ass pulls then it's gonna be a clusterfuck of shit
>>
File: Eren_carries_the_boulder.png (2MB, 896x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eren_carries_the_boulder.png
2MB, 896x720px
>>154642169
the rock was heavy, anon
>>
why did annie turn to crystal
>>
I'll watch it when it comes out, but it's been too long, since the first season came out, for me to be particularly excited about it.
>>
>>154641458
Yellow washing
>>
>>154640901
>anyone in this anime/manga board excited about the next season of an extremely popular anime based on an extremely popular manga?
>>
>>154640901
Not anymore after the writing became messy and complete shit.
>>
>>154640901
New OP has to be at least close to Guren no Yumiya greatness, OP2 was disappointing beyond belief. The actual episodes of the 2nd half had the best animation in general though.

Also expecting best selling show of the season to the dismay of the delusional hipsters.
>>
>>154645790
>Also expecting best selling show of the season to the dismay of the delusional hipsters.
Not shit, it's still extremely popular with fujos and the second half will have a lot of manlet.
>>
>>154641133
It's probably based on the first arc of season 3, that was dogshit. The second arc started great, so it might be half and half.
>>
Wit will save 2017 from mediocre that is KyoAni.
>>
>>154640901
S1 bored me to death and the parts of the manga S2 will adapt made me drop the thing altogether. Also Araki is still in charge so it's bound to suck even if he doesn't direct.
>>
>>154645790
>OP2 was disappointing beyond belief
I like it better than the first OP, but the song and visuals.
>>
>>154646381
stop lying pls you piece of shtit
>>
>>154646443
He's right, though. Araki is terrible.
>>
>>154640901
How big was it on /a/ when it first aired?

I'm a manga reader and I'm excited to see the first half animated, but I don't think it'll be as popular as the first season.
>>
File: tumblr_obm79hBt5n1t5c7cbo1_1280.png (251KB, 955x392px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obm79hBt5n1t5c7cbo1_1280.png
251KB, 955x392px
Do you think armin's titan change within the past 4 years?
>>
>>154641458
Man are chinks ugly as shit.
>>
>>154647611
That's Stitch.
>>
>>154647611
Fuck off tumblr with your retarded looking nose
>>
>>154640901
Yeah, S2 will be better than S1 but I think a lot of normies will be mad when Erwin dies in S3.
>>
>>154648260
The normies like the MCs, though.
>>
>>154648260
Normies don't tend to like Erwin.
>>
>>154648260
>normies
More like fujos.
>>
File: 0723.jpg (235KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
0723.jpg
235KB, 450x600px
I'm just glad I get to see more Rico. She's a very underutilised character, though I would prefer to see her again in the manga, of course.
>>
>>154650193
Why exactly do you like Rico? I'm not questioning your taste, just curious is all. She's not a major character and we haven't seen her much, so I'm just wondering what about her character appealed to you.
>>
File: 40905704_p0.jpg (1MB, 800x1065px) Image search: [Google]
40905704_p0.jpg
1MB, 800x1065px
>>154650242
Well, she's just a normal soldier of exceptional skill. She doesn't have titan powers or Ackerpowers, she made it into the elite teams through skill. She could have been a high ranking scout, but she just joined the Garrison presumably so she wouldn't die an early death. But when the titans came knocking, she jumped into the fray when ordered too. She lost her entire squad and most of her comrades at Trost to ensure that Eren could plug the wall. When Zeke invaded, her newly formed elite teams were a first response unit that again kept the titans at bay. When the scouts went over the wall to chase BRY she was there to receive them with medical aid, when they set out for Shiganshina she kept vigil on top of the wall in case of an attack.

I like her because, out of everyone, she's the only character that really seems realistic ace feels human.
>>
>>154650417
*and feels human.
>>
>>154650417
That's a good answer. I always wondered how the Garrison soldiers, in particularly Rico and her squad managed to maintain such a high level of skill. I presume regular practice with wooden targets as she likely never encountered an actual titan until fairly recent in her career. Her skill would have been appreciated within the SC too, but what do you think drew her to the Garrison? Considering her abilities, she may have been within the top ten in her graduating class and a place within the MP would have likely been on offer for her.
>>
>>154641133
Reading the manga
>>
>>154640901
S2 might still be desect. Hovewer, since the manga went to complete horseshit by now, I don't expact much from S2-S3.
>>
File: 817365.jpg (199KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
817365.jpg
199KB, 500x538px
>>154650550
Thank you! I usually catch flak for liking a Who more than the main cast.

I imagine that there was a training regime that she would stick to in order to maintain her ability. But I think she went to the Garrison for the same reason most people do. It's a living. Nothing fancy, just keeping the peace, having a sense of duty to the common man and making sure the machine of daily life keeps turning. I also like to think she went to the Garrison because Ian and Mitabi did too. I like the idea of her sticking with friends and loved ones.
>>
>>154650767
I don't think there's anything wrong with liking a Who more than the main cast. It shows how good a Who she is if she managed to leave such a lasting impression.

I think back when she was training and had to choose her regiment the choices would have been a lot more straight forward. SC was seen as a regiment with high casualties, lots of injuries if not death, but it was the regiment for explorers, people who craved the a sense of discovery. I do believe that some people entered the MP with good intentions, though it might have still been seen as the easy way out for those who achieved high enough during training. I can't see anything wrong with people choosing it, if it's the safest option. To choose the Garrison was perhaps the steadiest of the three, with maintenance perhaps being the biggest job. It would have been the same each day which probably suited a lot of soldiers. The fact that she remained as highly trained throughout a good few years is impressive. Perhaps she trained with Ian and Mitabi too? The three of them together but I can also see her encouraging others to join them. Anyone welcome sort of thing.
>>
File: heavy feels.jpg (1MB, 1590x3961px) Image search: [Google]
heavy feels.jpg
1MB, 1590x3961px
>>154651043
Exactly! You definitely get it. I think she's a great character.

I think you may be right with what you said regarding the Scouts. As for the MP, I get the impression it has been a broken system for quite some time now. I feel as though Marlo was the first character that knew this but wanted to change it. Marco seems to have thought the MP was a noble thing though. They must have good propaganda.

I would join the Garrison for the reasons you stated. It's comfortable and steady work with a fair degree of safety.

I do think she would have trained with them, even though they all were team leaders from different squads. I can't help but shake the idea that in order to get where they were, they had to work hard constantly. My heart breaks when I think of the aftermath in Trost. So many normal men and women in the Garrison suffered and died to get Eren where he needed to be, but nobody ever praises them.
>>
>>154651308
I think we saw with how slack Dennis and the other superiors seemed to be when it came to their duties that it's greatly corrupt. Who knows how long it's been that way? The new recruits do most of the duties while their superiors have lazy days. Of course, we don't know how far up this stretches. Nile might not be like that, it's just the people in between.

Marco and Marlo both had good intentions I think, just had different ways of showing it. I think it was Connie who was excited to join the MP so he could go back to his home village and show off a bit. I do think you're right when it comes to propaganda then. For parents it might be the same as having your child get into some prestigious university. It's a status thing.

I doubt I would have made the top ten in my graduating class, so it would either be the Garrison or the SC. The curious side of me would say that I'd like to join the SC, plus my favourite characters are there. I would probably get eaten though, so that's a fairly big downside.

I agree when it comes to praising those who died or who constantly work to keep Eren alive. Many of them remain forgotten and that's a terrible shame.
>>
What exactly is there even to look forward to? Will they even reach the civil war?
>>
File: 798545683.jpg (142KB, 469x750px) Image search: [Google]
798545683.jpg
142KB, 469x750px
>>154651682
That's a good point, about how far the slack reaches. But when you consider the suppression squads existence, the MP might be engineered so that in the upper echelons, it's easier to delegate work than to do it. That way, nobody investigates upwards keeping the suppression squads a secret.
And I get the feeling that Nile is just trying to do the best he can with the resources available. When I think of him in the story, I feel as though he wants to do a job, but he doesn't have all the information.

They both had good intentions, for sure, but their reasons were separate if I recall correctly. Marlo wanted to fix the MP whereas Marco wanted to serve the king. I think that he may have been just as mislead as Connie in this situation. Both are in it for different reasons, but neither reason is a good reason.

I wouldn't have made it into the top 10, but even if I had, I already know I would have chosen the Garrison. Don't get me wrong, my curiosity of beyond the walls would be killing me, but I'm not going to join the Scouts just because the option is available. I don't want to be titan food.

Even recently, what happened with Erwin has been almost entirely glossed over. And what of the 99% casualties? Are we pretending they never existed? I have a feeling, unfortunately, that this time skip will be used as a reason to draft new cadets into the Scouts. To that end, I wonder how Flocke will affect things. He was very opposed to the Scouts losses after he returned from Shiganshina.
>>
>>154651857
In the manga or the anime?
>>
>>154651857
if season 2 has about the same number of episodes as season 1 it should
>>
>>154651857
Yes, around the political arc they said they didn't have enough material yet.
>>
>>154651901
I agree with what you say about Nile and I think that the fandom is especially hard on him. I think he just wants to get on with it and that's that. He'll do his job the best he can. Commanding a force which both provides royal protection along with acting as a police force cannot be an easy job. He loves his family too and I think that's very sweet. He just wants to get on with his life and protect them above anything else.

I think Marco was drawn to the romanticism of it all. That's it. Boyish wonder, perhaps a dream since childhood. Marlo probably might have stood a chance at changing things, if of course there were a hundred others like him. It takes guts to stand up to your superiors like that. Perhaps there were others who believed in his ideals but were hesitant to voice their concerns. Can we really blame them for wanting a quiet-ish time?

It's upsetting to see that what happened with Erwin has been glossed over. His name was mentioned here and there but it never seems enough. I was at least hoping to see Nile's reaction a little more. I guess it's just natural for Erwin fans like you and I to want more time dedicated to his memory. Along with the others too. Perhaps we will get more time in season 3 of the anime devoted to remembering the dead, perhaps a bit of filler over the course of the time skip. I imagine Historia would have wanted to make some commemorations at least. I'm rather bitter we didn't see Erwin become one of her key advisers. It would be a good role for him if he ever decided to retire (though with the new information, along with the prospect of seeing the ocean, I doubt he would have wanted to).

I am curious about Flocke. He seems to be a very vocal character who perhaps voices some of the opinions of the audience. I do agree that the serum plot was a mistake, even though I do like Armin and am glad he survived (though am upset that he did at the cost of Erwin of course).
>>
>>154640901
There have been threads daily for years consisting of nothing but fujo shipping. Clearly they'll cut the titans and focus on pleasing their target demographic.
>>
>>154652371
>Clearly they'll cut the titans
They did, there's only shifters now.
>>
>>154652371
Is this the future of anime?
>>
>>154652392
Yes, since fujos buy the most stuff. One DVD simply sold the most, because manlet was on the cover.
>>
>>154641133
It's a "political" arc. It'll be boring more than anything
>>
>>154652496
Political arc will be S2.
>>
>>154652281
It was a tad odd that they mentioned his family and Erwin's interest in his wife. Given everything that has happened, I'm curious why it was included it at all. But I think you're right about him. And I think you're right about Marco too. It fits his character quite well.

As for Marlo, I don't think he could have enacted the change he wanted without the coup. The top needed to be removed to make way for the new blood. I'm intrigued to see how the MP works now under the new rule and given that so much time has passed.

I didn't just want to see Nile's reaction, I wanted to see what the people in the walls thought. He was the one they saw standing on the wall and cheering, they where asking him to take back their land and, through sacrifice of many lives, he did. And now he's gone with little to no impact. Like you, I wanted to see him become an adviser of some sort, but I need to think if that's a selfish desire. Given the direction the story is going in, Erwin wouldn't have been a good leader to tackle the Marleyan army. You can't send people towards armed infantry in the same way you can titans.
But with that being said, I would rather see Erwin fumble through failure than see Armin survive through the serum debacle. I'm not a fan of Armin and I feel his survival is reaching, contrived and nonsensical. But that's just me.
>>
>>154652392
>This is the future you chose
>You made your bed--now lie in it
>It's happening
>>
>>154652661
It was a piece about their backstory I think, as well as a bit of information Erwin could use to appeal to Nile when the latter visited him in prison. Still, it's a shame we didn't see much of Nile's reaction, though I do hope we will see more of him in the future, especially if we get a glimpse at his family. I do hope he survives too.

I hadn't considered the changes to the way the MP operates but it will be interesting to see how it works under Historia. Will she be much of a ruler, or a mere puppet? Somewhere in between? It'll be interesting and I really hope that she won't be a mindless titan like some people are pondering here. I want to see her grow into a good queen. Even if she did fail and frankly becomes a terrible queen, I still want to see some sort of development.

I think the scene where the wall people were cheering on the SC was very moving, especially when we saw that burst of enthusiasm from Erwin. They trusted him and his soldiers. I also don't like how they left him in that loft too and I hope he has a grave now. I hope that we have some sort of panel where a grave is shown, along with some sort of monument. It'd be very bittersweet to see his old friends, so Hanji, Levi, Nile and perhaps his family, among others visit him. Knowing Erwin I think he would have preferred that there was some sort of communal monument for everyone rather than some grand tomb for himself. A garden sounds nice, or perhaps more fitting, a library.

I think that he would have been suited to a more diplomatic role than a commander knowing the direction the story has taken. I think he'd like to talk things through, considering that he wanted the uprising to go down with as few casualties as possible. Having him around would present an easy answer I think. He would be able to sort things, I'm sure, along with others of course. It would make the manga too political, even though I'd love that sort of thing. Isayama probably doesn't want it to go that way.
>>
>>154640901
Is it safe to assume that the show will animate up to the "eren gets captured" arc right? If so, i'm fine since that is one of my favorites.
>>
>>154653177
I think they'll be able to cover up to the chapter where Eren acquires the armor power.
>>
>>154653037
Oh yes I get that, I just feel as though it was squandered. I think Nile deserves to survive. Something about him makes me think he has been trying to fight the good fight within the MP, doing what little he can under the thumb of the corrupt leadership.

I hope Historia doesn't become a puppet queen. I want to see her being strong and confident again, like at Utgard or when she killed Rod and announced who she was. I'm not sure what I want her to do, but it would be an interesting narrative twist if the power goes to her head. But I hope that doesn't happen.

I definitely wanted a monument to him and the scouts. I wanted it to be a statue on a plinth with his sword pointing towards Shiganshina. I really really wanted Keith to lay a wreath at it and salute. It's a bit on the nose, but I think it would have been great.

I think it's interesting that you think he would want to do things diplomatically. I think he would have viewed the Marleyans as being as bad as the titans if he knew everything we know now. They are killing his people, his soldiers and his way of life. When Hanji said the whole world is their enemy, I think Erwin would have said it and meant it from the perspective of an underdog in a fight. Perhaps I'm reading his intentions wrong based on recent revelations about their place in the world etc, but I don't think diplomacy would have been Erwin's path.
>>
>>154640901
Only if they focus in mikasa's ass. Can't care less about other things.
>>
File: mikasa ackerman.jpg (130KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mikasa ackerman.jpg
130KB, 707x1000px
>>154653486
>>
File: 38588385.png (770KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
38588385.png
770KB, 800x600px
>>154653486
Only one ass for me
>>
eren's brother is a titan who kills erwin
eren's dad was a titan
colossal titan gets eats by armin
now armin is a titan
the Walls are on an island in the sea
the rest of the world is just a normal Earth
titans are created by injecting a chemical into normal people as an execution
>>
>>154654269
>HURR DURR MUH SPOILERS ARE LE EPIC TROLLLOL
Hang yourself retard, nobody cares.
>>
>>154641316
kill yourself and leave these threads in that order
>>
Levi and Hange have been friends for nine years.
>>
>>154654269
>eren's brother
That's wrong though.

>>154654407
And they've been banging for like 8
>>
>>154641458
There was a sequel?
>>
>>154654407
I think it's been longer than 9 years.
>>
>>154654453
But it is his brother
Half Brother if you want to be technical about it
>>
Probably won't watch since the manga has completely jumped the shark
>>
>>154654453
Your father's son is your brother. This is how biology works.
>>
>>154645790
OP2 is really good, though.
>>
>>154654697
>>154654740
Fucking idiots.
Half Brother by definition isn't the same as Brother.
>>
>>154640901
>concerns

>censorship on Mike's death
>censorship on Banana's death
>censorship on Armin getting molested
>censorship on Nifa and Kenji
>censorship on Poop Shoot
>>
>>154654784
Some people dont consider half siblings as that. They consider them as a 'brother' and 'sister' no matter what parent the other came out of
>>
>>154654798
>Nifa_splode.png
>>
>>154654822
And if you consider yourself a king, does that make you a king? No. Your half brother and half sister, regardless of how close you feel to them, is still your half brother or half sister.
>>
>>154654784
>I-I-I WAS O-ONLY P-PRETENDING TO BE FUCKING STUPID
>>
File: sequel.jpg (203KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
sequel.jpg
203KB, 500x735px
>>154654621
>>
>>154654849
That is a really dumb analogy. But that doesnt matter, Eren and Zeke are related simple as that
>>
>>154654970
So are Mikasa and Manlet in some sense but they don't consider each other cousins
>>
>>154654970
>That is a really dumb analogy.
Accurate though.

>>154655031
This.
>>
>>154655031
cousins /= siblings
Are you autistic or just a very lonely only child?
>>
File: CplkzDPWAAAwJ7Q.jpg (85KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
CplkzDPWAAAwJ7Q.jpg
85KB, 700x1050px
Soon.
>>
File: CplkzFIW8AAL2Ts.jpg (82KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
CplkzFIW8AAL2Ts.jpg
82KB, 700x1050px
>>154655729
>>
File: CplkzDuXYAEnvmt.jpg (103KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
CplkzDuXYAEnvmt.jpg
103KB, 700x1050px
>>154655775
>>
Manlet is shit.
>>
File: 51941.jpg (35KB, 612x345px) Image search: [Google]
51941.jpg
35KB, 612x345px
>>154655729
>>154655775
>>154655852
Fucking disgusting
>>
File: 1487896659970.jpg (16KB, 305x298px) Image search: [Google]
1487896659970.jpg
16KB, 305x298px
>>154655729
Purge when?
>>
>>154655031
We dont know how they are related to each other. They just have the last name
>>
File: Uncle.jpg (148KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle.jpg
148KB, 900x1200px
>>154656017
>>
File: 14923848930345.png (648KB, 540x615px) Image search: [Google]
14923848930345.png
648KB, 540x615px
>>154655969
>>154656009
Plebs.
>>
>>154640901
>>
S1 was entertaining but the whole Annie thing really pissed me off, The Iceblock was just ass pull writing at it's finest.

If S2 doesn't have moments like these I think I'll enjoy it.
>>
>>154656260
>The Iceblock was just ass pull writing at it's finest.

That's part of her titan ability you fucking gay. Seriously Lelouch, you'd understand this shit if you weren't such a casual.
>>
>>154656260
>The Iceblock was just ass pull writing at it's finest
>faggot hasnt seen the biggest asspull that is Armin
>>
>>154656224
Huh, had never stopped to thing about what the dude says here. Does that he's a marleyan?
>>
>>154656260
Every time i see Lelouch posting i wonder why wasn't he permabanned yet. Reminder that he was literally underage when he started posting
>>
>>154656488
And a confirmed faggot.
>>
File: 1475206362814.jpg (22KB, 149x101px) Image search: [Google]
1475206362814.jpg
22KB, 149x101px
>>154654344
Follow your own advice, kiddo.
>>
>>154656224
Fuck if they dont show this scene I am going to be pissed. I havent laughed so damn hard at a chapter before. Isayama has some weird ass fetishes man, bless that fag
>>
>>154656600
He likes body hair.
>>
>>154656638
And nail clippings
There was a list of the fetishes than an anon did, I have to find it
>>
did they make it to the basement yet
>>
>>154656747
Yes
>>
>>154656747
7 months ago. Mods were faggots and didn't make it a sticky.
>>
>>154656758
all i needed to hear, thanks, bro
>>
>>154656675
Fucking seriously? That's disgusting.
>>
>>154656102
> Disliking degeneracy now makes you a pleb
Hmm. Really gets that motor running.
>>
>>154656797
Isayama is a great guy. He wears crocs and is cute, let him be.
>>
>>154656836
>Disliking canon
ftfy
>>
>>154656564
REEEEE
>>
>>154656917
Dumb frog poster
>>
>>154656797
Found it:
>Body hair
>Collecting his nails
>Yaoi
>Torture
>Weird music
>MMA
>Black thights
>Trolling people about his characters' gender
>Traps
>Traps being molested
>Turbodykes
>Homos
>Vore
>Macrophilia
>Making fun of gooks
>Shoujo
>Ymir
>Jean
>Armored Titan
>Female Titan
>Monkey Trouble
>Abs
>RL Mikasa
>Scat
>Porn games for the plot
And more coming soon
>>
File: gurio697.png (129KB, 540x582px) Image search: [Google]
gurio697.png
129KB, 540x582px
>>154640901
I heartily look forward to seeing this QT3.14 animated and with a speaking role!
>>
>>154656260
Yeah m8, wait untill you see Armin.
>>
>>154656260
Tripfag, if you think that was an ass pull, I suggest you don't watch S2 or god forbid S3.

(It's not an asspull and is explained later on so maybe fuck off with calling it one when you don't even know the context.)
>>
>>154656964
Isayama is literally pedo-kun in disguise.
>>
File: 1489075413880.jpg (492KB, 919x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1489075413880.jpg
492KB, 919x1108px
NIGGAS BETTER OOH RUN RUN
YOU COULD GET SHOT HOMIE
IF YOU DO WANT TO PUT YOUR GUNS UP
TELL YOU CREW DON'T FRONT
I'M A HOODLUM NIGGA
YOU KNOW YOU WERE TOO, ONCE

that's what i look forward to
>>
>>154656902
>Erwin/Levi
>canon
Fucking kek, this faggots delusion
>>
>>154656964
You forgot
>American hipster girls
>NTR
>his childhood friend
>projecting
>squid kids
>>
>>154657393
Also yuri
>>
>>154657393
This list was during the poop shoot I believe but yea this should be added along with >>154657486
>>
>>154657072
Kenny will be GOAT for sure
>>
>>154657534
Trevor Philips ripoff is the best SNK character desu
>>
>>154657276
>Levi dooms humanity to give Erwin peace
Can't get any more canon than that.
>>
>>154640901

My expectation is for the anime to go on a different direction to the manga... the answers where shit and the war and whatnot is boring an uninspired.
>>
Now that Isayama is into game of thrones I'm hoping he gives me the sex scenes I so desperately need.

>>154657730
Sorry, but Isayama is deeply tied with the anime production. He and Araki masturbate each other. Hell, Isayama even helped with the screenplay during season 1. He's way too into the production.
>>
>>154657771
>You want sex scenes?
>Here's Grisha wiping shit off of his microdick after attempting anal with Carla
>>
>>154640901
No, Season 1 was good at the beginning but I ended up disliking it. The designs were horrible and some characters are even more annoying that in the manga.
>>
>>154657818
>microdick
Grisha was a stud.
>>
>>154657869
Shut up, Grisha. We've seen your dick. It's tiny.
>>
>>154657869
Yes, if you're an ant.
>>
>>154657883
>>154657926

That's because Marley fucks cut it. Grisha's dick was so good, Carla left Keith's ass right away to taste some of that sweet horse tip.
>>
>>154657945
Seriously, shut up, Grisha. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>154657818
He would have to pass the hole 3cm. We all know he can't do that.
>>
>>154657945
Sure thing Grisha.
>>
>>154657964
>>154658009
>I admire Grisha's meat rod
>I must be Grisha

By that logic, shouldn't I be Carla or Dina?
>>
>>154654798
Censorship on Hannes should be the biggest concern. That scene won't have the same impact if nothing is shown.
>>
>>154658044
Go back to your grave, Grisha.
>>
>>154657945
His dick regenerated because of AT this could by why Eren turned out to be a ragetard because of his father being shifter
>>
File: mikasa_x_eren.jpg (382KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
mikasa_x_eren.jpg
382KB, 600x600px
>>154657771
>Araki wants more EM in the anime
>Isayama gives thumbs up

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
>>
>>154640901
If it covers the rebellion arc it's going to be boring AH.
>>
>>154658098
Nah, Isayama doesn't like EM at all. Like everybody.
>>
>>154658150
More like he doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>154658184
He doesn't give a shit and doesn't like it.
>>
>>154658053
Fuck I forgot about that one
They would probably focus on his face when he gets chomped and thats it or maybe like Carla and have a slight shadow and Dina taking that chomp
>>
>>154658248
Yet he still did that fake preview with Mankasa being all over the rageturd again.
>>
>>154658286
Because Mankasa will always be over the rageturd, as an plot point.
>>
>>154658309
So much for hating it.
>>
>>154658286
Comedy. She only blushed though.
>>
>>154657709
Who's to say that humanity is doomed? Erwin didnt have humanity on its shoulders, its Eren. Erwin was still stuck on muh daddy mode, so Levi let him be.
>>
>>154658340
Isayama was hating doing the manga untill this more recent chapter. He was still doing it.
>>
>>154657945
Carla was a tavern whore
She would bed anyone who was a slight bit important
>>
>>154657771

It's irrelevant. Maybe he would want to explore other options. We have seen the fusion thing (which was shit) or the ovas about the underground city and whatnot...

If he want to explore other options he can do it and since it's his work you just won't be able to comply saying shit like "stupid fat hobbits, they are ruining it"
>>
>>154658349
>humanity
I have bad news for you.
>>
>>154658323
It was the way it played out
>>
Why the fuck is everyone talking about a season 3? We just got season 2 three years late, what makes you think we're getting season 3 anytime soon?
>>
>>154640901
I'm not even going to watch it because I don't remember what happened in the original. Why the fuck would they wait 4 years before making a second season and expect anyone but autistic tumblr cunts to care?
>>
>>154658379
Not really. Chapter 90 was a psychological trip for him.
>>
>>154658420
The wall people will be just fine with the upcoming threat, as long as the planes dont Kamikaze into them.
>>
File: annie broken.jpg (74KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
annie broken.jpg
74KB, 600x800px
>>154656260
Annie deserves to live a life full of happiness
>>
>>154658454
To match the 4 year time skip in the manga
>>
>>154652496
>>154652496
since when political stuff were boring ? don't you like gundam , git;s , code geass /spoiler
>>
>t.Attack on Titan
I can't deal with this thread that is full of retards.
>>
File: CpWeL3OUIAARPRt.jpg (224KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CpWeL3OUIAARPRt.jpg
224KB, 1200x900px
Will they miss Erwin?
>>
>>154658768
Hanji has tiny hands
>>
File: damn.png (170KB, 241x484px) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
170KB, 241x484px
>>154659190
She's got a feminine body. She weighs only 60kg after all.
>>
>>154658455
He said in the comment session it was a long time he didn't have so much enjoyment writing and drawing a chapter, or something like that. Don't know about the psychological stuff.
>>
>>154659367
Yeah, he made a post about it on his blog, latest entry. "Armin is my men", he goes and talks about his past and how snk has been some sort of pshychological test for him.
>>
File: 1489081091189.png (63KB, 313x100px) Image search: [Google]
1489081091189.png
63KB, 313x100px
>>154659429
Yeah, didn't bother reading that.
>“I have never had a chapter like this one that imbues me with both the fear and fun of drawing manga.”
>>
>>154659539
>Fear
>>
File: 12823312321.jpg (2MB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
12823312321.jpg
2MB, 1920x1079px
Who is best girl?

>>154646503
Next season gonna be hype. The animation and action will pull new viewers in the if original audience doesn't come back.
https://youtu.be/4E3OPwkWFQI
>>
>>154659581
And fun times.
>>
>>154659582
Zophia
>>
>>154659582
Gibbs or whatever the new chick's name is.
>>
>>154659582

Mikasa's abs.
>>
File: 5e2e6754.jpg (175KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
5e2e6754.jpg
175KB, 960x1280px
>>154659960
>Yabble Gabble.
Would you bump fists with her, /a/?
>>
>>154659582
How old is Rico again?
>>
>reminder Levi knows Hange's knock
>reminder Levi and Hange have been fucking for eight years
>>
>>154658768
Of course they should! Look at his lovely face!
>>
File: Manletor likes this.png (178KB, 528x529px) Image search: [Google]
Manletor likes this.png
178KB, 528x529px
>>154658768
Sure.
>>
>>154642169
This, the show was a whole lot of nothing happening for most of the time, with nothing interesting inbetween.
>>
File: 36451213_p0_master1200.jpg (141KB, 475x840px) Image search: [Google]
36451213_p0_master1200.jpg
141KB, 475x840px
>>154659582
Rico!!
>>
>>154659582
Hitch and Hanji!
>>
I just want more BRYH scenes and no manlet filler.
>>
File: armin eren.png (275KB, 1021x689px) Image search: [Google]
armin eren.png
275KB, 1021x689px
Why isn't this titled correctly as "Shinigami No Koyemi"?
>>
File: zoom.png (11KB, 399x238px) Image search: [Google]
zoom.png
11KB, 399x238px
Do you guys like my OC flag?
>>
NOT. A. MANLET.
>>
File: HAHHAHAHAJ.png (104KB, 446x325px) Image search: [Google]
HAHHAHAHAJ.png
104KB, 446x325px
Is this actually from the Manga?

>>154662195
<3
>>
File: levi.png (337KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
levi.png
337KB, 500x650px
>tfw Levi will never take you for a ride on his bike and then let you ride him afterwards
>>
File: 1411521029983.jpg (519KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
1411521029983.jpg
519KB, 700x988px
He is the greatest Commander, the greatest man.With a healthy manly musk I long to smell.
>>
File: 1470029484093.jpg (21KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1470029484093.jpg
21KB, 350x350px
>>154659582
>The animation and action will pull new viewers in the if original audience doesn't come back.
>WIT
So how many episodes until production falls apart again like every WIT anime?
>>
File: eren armin.jpg (50KB, 352x360px) Image search: [Google]
eren armin.jpg
50KB, 352x360px
>>154662256
Can i tickle you then do that lass?

>>154662266
WEW
>>
File: CrnAoifVUAAn2CS.jpg (136KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CrnAoifVUAAn2CS.jpg
136KB, 1000x1000px
>>154662256
Anything is possible if you believe in the love you have for your Shingeki.
>>
>>154659582
>The animation and action will pull new viewers in
So its fucked then
>>
>>154662306
I am reserved for my 2d husbando now
>>
File: hmm ahh.png (79KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
hmm ahh.png
79KB, 250x250px
>>154662464
s-same of course
>>
What what the worst Araki changes from S1 besides ep 25?

What Araki changes are you worried about for season 2?
>>
>>154662558
>Araki
He's not the director of S2.
>>
File: 26526651.jpg (92KB, 374x560px) Image search: [Google]
26526651.jpg
92KB, 374x560px
>>154659582
Gabi of course
>>
>>154662675
Gabble Gabble Comrade
>>
File: 2017-03-16-15-58-20-468352329.jpg (14KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-16-15-58-20-468352329.jpg
14KB, 195x258px
>>154661665
I wouldn't mind extra filler scenes with these four like during when they're being kept in the cabin before the titans appear
>>
....How did Christa get into the top 10? Did Ymir threaten the instructors?
>>
File: 1488997612727.png (147KB, 727x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1488997612727.png
147KB, 727x1137px
>>154662753
Same to you Comrade
>>
>>154662915
Ymir's one of the smartest. Probably helped her study and she also probably made sure they were put in the same group to make her look good
>>
>>154662915
Tight pussy.
>>
>>154662666
Look at his recent interview. Araki says that he's in charge of turning the manga into an anime. The new director is in charge of the technical aspect of the animation, not the adaptation.
>>
>>154663052
Cool horseshit bro
>>
File: HERESY.png (47KB, 638x635px) Image search: [Google]
HERESY.png
47KB, 638x635px
This still makes me furious.
>>
File: 0050-026.jpg (417KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0050-026.jpg
417KB, 1066x1600px
>>154640901
Can't wait for the anal-devastation when they add an EM kiss.
>>
File: trash.png (320KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
320KB, 685x1024px
>>154641316
LH is shit.
>>
>>154653855
Most handsome shingeki, best ass.
>>
>>154663201
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>154663135
Check the interview dumbass
>>
>>154663728
I can't remember what website it was from but a few months ago a number of us here were creating these images. I think you put a name into the generator and it determined how the penis MIGHT not WILL look. Also could do it with boobs too.
>>
>>154663880
>2013
Why did you bring this back?
>>
hi
>>
File: kawoo.png (659KB, 635x536px) Image search: [Google]
kawoo.png
659KB, 635x536px
I love him, lambs.
>>
>>154662287
I hate this meme
>>
>>154663201
It never lies, though.
http://en.inkei.net/Armin_Arlert!Bertolt_Hoover
http://en.inkei.net/Grisha_Yeager!Grisha's_father!Uncle_Glasses
>>
>>154663557
Your face is shit.
>>
>>154664784
>8 years old
Shouldn't you go to bed, kiddo?
>>
>>154664811
Is that the best you can do shit face?
>>
File: ErenXArmin.jpg (241KB, 908x1193px) Image search: [Google]
ErenXArmin.jpg
241KB, 908x1193px
>>154664811
>>154664836
Lads, please don't hurt each other's feelings..
>>
>>154664846
Ok arminfat. I'll be nice.
>>
>>154641458
titans ate a bunch of people.
The movie didnt need to do anything else.
>>
File: 1486674521904.png (321KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
1486674521904.png
321KB, 500x749px
Annie when? She is so missed.
>>
>>154664864
What is the movie about?
>>
>>154664905
Annie never. Dead shit is dead.
>>
File: armin.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
armin.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>154664859
Now he's crying!

This place is mean... where is a more friendly place where i can just post cute pictures of Armin and Eren?
>>
>>154663201
Try it with the surnames too
>>
>>154664938
Just some tomfoolery Arminfat. You know we love you.
>>
>>154664938
Tumblr or Reddit.
>>
>>154664923
She isn't dead.
>>
>>154662256
Of course not, he doesn't like whores.
>>
>>154640901
I stopped reading the manga when it started getting weird
>>
my heart
>>
>>154665064
She is. 4 years passed since she froze. She's useless like the shit she is.
>>
>>154665045
Aww thanks lad

>>154665054
But that's rubbish and we all know it.

>>154665080
i-is the kid crying?
>>
>>154665069
He does it for Erwin and gladly does.
>>
>>154665089
She isn't dead and she isn't shit.
>>
>>154664938
I've already told you /cm/
>>
>>154665127
>t. crying Anniefat
>>
File: cuteboys nation.png (97KB, 207x302px) Image search: [Google]
cuteboys nation.png
97KB, 207x302px
I claim this thread lads.
>>
File: FAKE NEWS.png (52KB, 644x640px) Image search: [Google]
FAKE NEWS.png
52KB, 644x640px
>>154665008
I did.
>>
>>154665120
Nice delusion fujoshit. He doesn't like whores.
>>
File: a cute.png (768KB, 650x799px) Image search: [Google]
a cute.png
768KB, 650x799px
>>154665148
But i don't want it to be ~~pornographic~~ foul!
>>
>>154663523
Can't wait for the anal devastation when nothing happens and emfags tears.
>>
>>154665190
But he always does an exception for Erwhore.

>>154665187
The thing Manlet teases daily for his taller man.
>>
>>154665212
/cm/ isn't lewd, there's an Armin thread there. It's full of cute pics.
>>
File: love this picture.png (256KB, 1021x689px) Image search: [Google]
love this picture.png
256KB, 1021x689px
>>154665273
Oh wow you're right as well!

>>>/cm/3074315
>tfw can't see the old images
>>
File: 1422545188012.jpg (19KB, 236x335px) Image search: [Google]
1422545188012.jpg
19KB, 236x335px
>>154665080
Blessed men. Our love grows ever stronger.
>>
>>154665212
>>154665273
Go to >>>/y/ then?
>>
>>154665187
>Reminder Levi and Hange fit amazingly well
>>
>>154665313
We know Manlet. We know.
>>
>>154665351
This is Erwin's. Can't you read?
>>
>>154665373
You don't let your loved ones die.
>>
>>154665341
No, I don't like yaoi.
>>
>>154665432
Yeah, too bad Manlet is a moron believing in hell or some shit.
>>
File: 89.png (188KB, 431x750px) Image search: [Google]
89.png
188KB, 431x750px
Best girl.
>>
File: 1489529881296.png (1MB, 1753x843px) Image search: [Google]
1489529881296.png
1MB, 1753x843px
>>154665480
Manlet is a bad friend. Hissu would've helped Erwin.
>>
>>154665491
DESTROY THE DOLL.
>>
>>154665522
>66
>55
>22
WOW.
>>
>>154665491
Shit girl, dead and irrelevant shit.
>>
>>154664905
I don't know, but find solace in the fact that she'll almost certainly appear in a Reiner flashback in the next couple of chapters.
>>
>>154665522
Why didn't Hange do anything? remember how she threw herself against Mikasa to save manlet? she should've done the same to save Erwin.
>>
>>154665522
Hisu wasn't even able to help herself.
>>
>>154665548
No.
>>
>>154665669
She conveniently instantly lose any will she had to fight against wrong doings.
>>
>>154665676
She tried, and that's what matters.
>>
>>154665669
That's because she loves Levi and reacted immediately to help her husband against a rabid Ackerman. Mikasa even hurt her wrist.
>>
>>154665667
I can't wait for something like that, but I want her to come back into the story safely.
>>
>>154665726
She didn't try hard enough. She should've flipped Connie and runned to BRY.
>>
>>154665781
KEK
>>
>>154665797
*Run
Anon, she would've died.
>>
>>154665862
Anything is better than being stabbed in the back.
>>
>>154665373
>replying to that cancerous hag
>>
>>154665907
i'm a retard, who's being stabbed in the back?
>>
>>154665927
All Manletfags are retarded.
>>
>>154665313
They are truly amazing
>>
>>154665971
>Implying BRAZfags, shipperfags and emafags aren't equally as retarded
>>
>>154666062
Just say everyone is braindead already.
>>
>>154666062
Manletfags are the most cancerous of them.
>>
File: 15.jpg (176KB, 912x663px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
176KB, 912x663px
I can't believe this.
>>
>>154666099
Hardly. BRfag is alone more annoying than any other fag.
>>
>>154666113
>Shit pairing
>>
I want to cum inside the queen.
>>
>>154666165
Not him but shitletfags are the most cancerous parts of this fanbase, followed by EMAfags. Everyone else is chill now, even Ymirfags.
>>
>>154666165
I haven't seen BRfag sperging, today. Meanwhile, the LH autist is being a fat whale everyday.
>>
>>154666173
>Shit opinion
>>
>>154666241
Liking the manlet is a shit opinion.
>>
>>154666179
Cool.
>>
>>154666165
They get triggered for everything. Anniefags are retard too.
>>
>>154666203
Oh but she sperged quite hard in the previous thread and the one before that.
>the LH autist is being a fat whale
everyday.
She's chill. I admire her dedication.
>>
>>154666268
>They
It's one guy.
>>
>>154666268
Arminfags are bigger retards.
>>
>>154666260
Yeah cunt, this isn't your 2015 circlejerk anymore.
>>
>>154666277
>She's chill.
If you're on /r9k/ or /trash/.
>>
>>154666268
>>154666277
I'm starting to have doubts about the BRwhale. Arminwhale falseflagging, maybe?
>>
>>154666307
>2015
Hello newfag, manlet is still shit.
>>
>>154666297
Not as much as the Anniefags. Tell me where's the Armin doll, and then you can call them the bigger retards. But so far, Anniefags get lacking chromosome crown.
>>
>>154666062
Manletwhales and Arminfats are easily the worst cancer. Just look at this thread.
>>
>>154666343
Anniefags are a threadly gift. Arminfags are ugly cancer.
>>
>>154666343
>Anniefags
>s
>Only dollfag has an doll.
>>
>>154666330
Everyone outside of your bubble disagrees you fatty.

>>154666357
Yeah and look at the previous threads. BRAfags are the worst.
The only decent fag are gabbyfags
>>
>>154666307
Fuck off back to Tumblr where you belong. Manlet is and always will be shit.
>>
>>154666372
Please, every single Anniefat should gas themselves out of desperation.
>>
>>154666382
>fatty
That would be you manletfags. And we all know most underage retards have shit taste and like boring Gary Stus.
>>
>>154666382
>previous threads
More manlet and Armong cancer. Just like you, manletwhale.
>>
File: 1475992550734.png (841KB, 800x862px) Image search: [Google]
1475992550734.png
841KB, 800x862px
>>154666383
>Replying to me twice
end your life fatty.
>>
>>154666329
No, she said she hates Armin. She also makes fun of them.
>>
>>154666398
Nope, creepyfag for example is far too good for this world meanwhile Arminfags contribute nothing of value.
>>
>>154650193
Mah man.
>>
>>154666420
But Manlet is stinky shit, though.
>>
>>154666416
>>154666403
>Getting this anally blasted

Reminder BRAfags are worst trash just like Blort.
>>
There is not a single person on /a/ that unironically likes manlet. Just cancerous fucks from Tumblr and Reddit that refuse to go back to where they belong.
>>
>>154666420
>retarded manletfags really believe only one person hates him
Kek
>>
>>154666457
>>154666420
Already triggered, manletwhale?
>>
>>154666398
This. Annieshits and BRAfags complaint about Mrs Smith and other fags and they are worst, always salty as fuck.
>>
>>154666465
>One autist with one hundred gorillion phones

Kill yourself.
>>
>>154666465
What else do you expect from landwhales and underage children?
>>
>>154665686
It deserves to be burned in front of you. She totally got blacked
>>
>>154666465
Is this the Arminwhale?

>>154666492
Mrs Smith is pretty tame in comparison, I agree.
>>
>>154666496
Kill yourself tumblrina.
>>
File: 1475981461622.jpg (60KB, 401x419px) Image search: [Google]
1475981461622.jpg
60KB, 401x419px
>>154666487
Ironic, coming from a BRAwhale

>>154666521
>Says the underage child.
>>
>>154666496
I see the Manletwhale has been reduced to the "only one person hates my Gary Stu" coping mechanism that Arminfats love to use.
>>
File: cute eren.png (262KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
cute eren.png
262KB, 510x546px
>>154665686
Do it you weirdo!
>>
>>154666420
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your "Blort is dead" post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" "AAAAAAAAAAAHH" guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you post it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a fuckin fictonal guy on a fictional show. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic waifufag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY HATE BLORT". You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.
>>
>>154666571
Seconded!
>>
>>154666566
>666
Nice GET m8
>>
>>154666535
After you redditor.

Look at the state of this thread after saying BRAfags are shit. Truly the easist triggered out of all snk fags.

>>154666566
See>>154666596
>>
>>154666566
Well, one manletfag post and five triggered fags reply. You are both cancerous as fuck.
>>
EMA a shit.
>>
File: 1475982340428.png (315KB, 402x550px) Image search: [Google]
1475982340428.png
315KB, 402x550px
>>154666630
That's because BRAfags are all butthurt dumblrinas who like to deny their nature. Theyr'e as shit as they get.
>>
>>154666652
This. Manlet too.
>>
>>154666596
Can someone be more pathetic than this?
>>
Kill Paedos.
>>
>>154666675
Levi is amazing. Are you butthurt because he fed Blort to Armin? Let it go fatty, it's been 8 months. This isn't healthy for you.
>>
I never got why there are still BRAfags posting here. Yeah this place used to be pretty much dominated by them since ever but there is literally no reason for them to continue posting here now. Not like this place is as fun as before anyway, might as well let the LAMEfags do their shit.
>>
>>154666658
annieshits and bortwhales are disgusting. Only Reinerfags are decent.
>>
>>154666711
Wow ok, I don't like Blort either but you're beyond ultimate retardation.
>>
>>154666725
Because they're sad fags with no life. At least all others fags have been rewarded in some way or another. Isayama has shit on BRAfags yet they're still here, hoping for something positive to happen. It's amusing to watch, I'm actually jaking off to it as I type with my left hand.

>>154666763
Go get your lacking chromosome you damn retard.
>>
>>154666763
>you're beyond ultimate retardation.
No shit. Look at how much sperging he does about an shitty pasta.
>>
>>154666658
Ironically they say they hate dumblrinas but are the first ones to visit that cancerous site for spoilers and translations.
>>
>>154666794
>being this serious over an anonymous board
Lets not act that Arminfags are in any way above everything lol.
>>
>>154666817
Are you talking about the BRAfags? yeah, their sperging has been awful. Sad!
>>
File: arminwhales.gif (1MB, 156x183px) Image search: [Google]
arminwhales.gif
1MB, 156x183px
>>154666817
That's why /snk/ became shit I guess.
>>
>>154666794
>Isayama has shit on BRAfags
Well he has yet to show it, hence why they're still there.
>>
>>154666889
If anyone here is trigglypuff, those are the BRAfags. Just look at this thread. Kek.

>>154666930
>I haven't read chapter 84
>>
>>154666962
But 84 still hasn't revealed anything about the warriors?
>>
File: 51280923_p1.jpg (253KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
51280923_p1.jpg
253KB, 700x840px
MOOOO
>>
Why do people hate Arminfags and EMAfags anyway? They don't post as much as BRAfags and Levifags. Everytime they post, the amount of butthurt is beyond ridiculous.
>>
>>154667015
>inb4 he posted it again.
>>
File: bort.png (210KB, 400x431px) Image search: [Google]
bort.png
210KB, 400x431px
>>154667015
But this happened.

>>154667045
Because BRAfags are mainly fujos from dumblr who hate on Armin and Levi for killing their blort.
>>
>>154667039
10/10 would suckle
>>
>>154667049
>>154667073
KEK.
>>
>>154667073
BRAfag =/= Blortfag as far as I know
Also dead =/= irrelevant so there you are.
>>
File: Anya.jpg (101KB, 792x659px) Image search: [Google]
Anya.jpg
101KB, 792x659px
>>154667090
>Implying posting an iconic moment of this manga where justice was deliciously served is a bad thing
KYS

>>154667105
Blort is irrelevant. It's been four years.
>>
>>154667049
Fuck, KEK. All according to keikkaku
>>
>>154667073
Armongfags and manletfags are from dumbr as well.
>>
>>154666420
>841 KB, 800x862
>>154667073
>210 KB, 400x431
>÷2
>mfw.
>>
>>154667039
Don't lewd Petra
>>
File: 1475447125638.jpg (52KB, 540x581px) Image search: [Google]
1475447125638.jpg
52KB, 540x581px
>>154667141
You honestly think you're fooling anyone?
>>
>>154667077
>cheating on your wife
Shame on you, Levi!
>>
>>154667139
>justice served
Only if you're a braindead SL apologist, sure. And Blort's death triggered the war because no Blortbomb to threaten the mudslimes.
>>
>>154667178
I had to zoom in, that retard looks like popeye .
>>
>>154667206
What?
>>
>>154667139
This. Marco had it worse.
>>
>>154667242
>Assuming it's you.
>>
Incomplete like the last one
>>
File: 1476031386651.jpg (33KB, 350x293px) Image search: [Google]
1476031386651.jpg
33KB, 350x293px
>>154667254

>Post pictures of blort exploding
>Hides butthurt with "everything goes according to plan"
I know it hurts to see that moment, but you have to accept reality. He died like he lived, a bitch.
>>
>>154667073
Armin and manletfags are the biggest majority on Dumblr.
>>
>>154667254
Butthurt.
>>
>>154667367
Combine the two of them and you have cancer like in this thread.
>>
File: 18.jpg (72KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
72KB, 500x750px
Stop fighting and post things that make you happy.
>>
>>154667398
Indeed.
>>
>>154640901
Excited for the opening song, the sakuga, and the soundtrack.
>>
>>154666571
No.
>>
>>154667367
BRAfags are undoubtedly from dumblr. The only manletfags that were proudly from that hellhole were ErwLfags, but as you can see, most of them fucked off.
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>154667402
We should all just get along!
>>
>>154667352
For someone dedicated to hate the guy you sure make him sound more relevant than he already was.
>>
>>154667444
>The only manletfags
No, all of them.
>>
File: 01.jpg (216KB, 950x672px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
216KB, 950x672px
>>154667445
Indeed.
>>
>>154667352
>being this triggered over a dumb meme
I just laughed because I thought it was hilarious that literally a few posts below was the same pic. Goddamn your victim complex is insane, not even a Blortfag jesus.
>>154667376
Me? Okay.
>>
>>154667444
>>154667402
Still here. And the "AAAAAAAAAHH" "guy", which wouldn't be surprieing if it's the same poster.
>>
>>154667416
She doesn't breathe.
She doesn't smile.
She'll never tell you she loves you.
She'll never blink.
She'll never move.
>>
>>154667497
Wasn't the "AAAAAAAAAHH" "guy" an Erenwhale? Still complexing about her shit taste as always?
>>
>>154667495
The sperging retard you replied to.
>>
>>154667467
The only ones who post screenshots from this place on twitter/dumblr are ErwLfags and BRAfags.
>>
File: 53065480_p0.jpg (506KB, 1609x1877px) Image search: [Google]
53065480_p0.jpg
506KB, 1609x1877px
>>154667402
Annie makes me happy. Every day.
>>
>>154667444
The only one from BRA tumblr even likes enough to be in their top ten poll is Annie.
>>
>>154667553
And manletfags, especially the one who gets triggered by fujos and posts ErwLfag's blog posts.
>>
>>154667540
There's this one rageturdfag who says he's going to genocide somewhere. The mindset checks out.
>>
>>154667553
>ErwLfags
Yeah, so shitvifags.
>>
>>154667563
Annie should stay dead and irrelevant forever.
>>
File: 12.jpg (172KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
172KB, 500x666px
>>154667497
?
>>
>>154667518
Leave me alone. I leave you alone. Please.
>>
>>154667553
Or you just only follow ErwLfags and BRAfags. You're likely the guy who keeps posting dumblr shit here that no one cares about.
>>
>>154667491
Sweet

>>154667518
She just stares back, with cold dead eyes. End it all.
>>
>>154667567
>>154667590
What a coincidence.
Face it, it's just the same whale who's obsessed over "triggered" BRAfats and ErwLfujos.
>>
>>154667444
Funny how they always try to cover they visit that cancerous site.
>>
>>154667601
KEK, fitting.
>>
File: 1474666227928.png (1MB, 1120x944px) Image search: [Google]
1474666227928.png
1MB, 1120x944px
>>154667590
>>154667655

>Getting triggered over fujos
I do it for fun. You seem awfully worried over what I think of them. Wonder why.
>>
>>154667691
It was nice seeing people sick of Armong, even if they were disgusting manletfags.
>>
>>154667691
>Armongfag.
Checks out.
>>
>>154667691
I already had an assumptions you are that manletfags from dumblr, who always posts pics from there, believing anyone cares.
>>
File: 1472933046817.jpg (399KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472933046817.jpg
399KB, 1000x1000px
>>154667402
AM makes me happy.
>>
>>154667723
Because Armong is pleb tier taste.
>>
>>154667729
>believing anyone cares.
You care a lot to get this triggered over it. Are you afraid your blog will make it to the cut?
>>
>>154667651
No blood flows through her veins.
Her chest does not rise and fall with each breath.
She is a poor representation of what could have been.
What will never be.
>>
>>154667778
>believing anyone cares
Ironic.
>>
>>154667778
>This edge
>>
File: 1475590176323.png (469KB, 1002x679px) Image search: [Google]
1475590176323.png
469KB, 1002x679px
>>154667759
AM is honestly very cute but I like it when it's lewd.
>>
>>154667778
Why are you Dumblrinas so cringey?
>>
>>154667778
Because nobody cares about you getting triggered and what dumblr is doing, manletwhale.
>>
>>154667691
They blame Armin who was unconscious the whole time and not Levi who decided to not inject Erwin? Shipperfags are blind.
>>
>>154667863
Despite that, Armin is trash.
>>
File: mfwdisgust.png (388KB, 1012x267px) Image search: [Google]
mfwdisgust.png
388KB, 1012x267px
>This thread
>>
>>154667863
>Liking an perfect textbook example of an numale that is Armong.
Sad!
>>
File: 1475615403390.jpg (53KB, 325x387px) Image search: [Google]
1475615403390.jpg
53KB, 325x387px
>>154667857
>falseflagging this hard
Can't get anymore pathetic than that.
>>
>>154667935
>Shitmong
Terrible!
>>
>>154667840
They are now adults so I guess that's fine. AMdrawfag come back.
>>
>>154667949
How is that falseflagging? Retard
>>
>>154667954
>Shartmong
Awful!
>>
>>154667949
Just telling the truth. Not my fault you can't accept that nobody cares about your dumblr drama here, manletwhale.
>>
>>154667985
You're obviously from dumblr yourself.

>>154668004
>Look at all the replies
plenty of whales falseflagging.
>>
File: armin eren.png (275KB, 1021x689px) Image search: [Google]
armin eren.png
275KB, 1021x689px
Daily reminder that Armin is mine.
>>
>>154668054
No one is falseflagging as you manletwhale.
>>
File: 1475122058636.jpg (67KB, 604x380px) Image search: [Google]
1475122058636.jpg
67KB, 604x380px
>>154668068
Armin is Mikasa's.
>>
>>154668091
KEK. Sure thing you seacow
>>
>>154667563
She cute tbqh
>>
>>154668134
Yes, manletwhale.
>>
>>154668068
Lucky you if you have someone like Armin. Guys like him don't exist or do not live for more than 30 years.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 480x645px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 480x645px
>>154668150
She is the cutest.
>>
>Reminder that anyone who says they don't care about dumblr fujo tears are the fujos themselves who are currently shitting their pants

>>154668164
>>
>>154668099
Dubs confirm.
>>
File: 1475451547561.png (38KB, 642x320px) Image search: [Google]
1475451547561.png
38KB, 642x320px
What if Armin is is Levi's?
>>
>>154668186
>shitting their pants
>This edge
No one gives a fuck, anon.
>>
>>154668186
Or they simply don't care about your dumblr drama. Just stay there while you're at it.
>>
>>154668238
You're the reason most hate Armongfags.
>>
File: 1475468447527.jpg (23KB, 632x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475468447527.jpg
23KB, 632x400px
>>154668262
>>154668257

>Not carinig about fujo tears

You're not fooling anyone you shitty cows.
>>
>>154666889
/snk/'s been shit for longer than that, though.
>>
>>154668178
>Guys like him don't exist
They're actually easy to find. Look into basements.
>>
>>154668340
Because unlike you, I don't care about dumblr, manlethwale. You are just as pathetic as these fujos you constantly whine about.
>>
>>154668357
Not sure if I should be glad some of them are gone for good.
I appreciate the fujo fucked off on Faggot on Ice, however.
>>
>>154668395
That Manletautist loves unnecessary attention. At least the fujos have the decency to stay on Dumblr.
>>
>>154668395
>Making fun of them =/= whining
Learn the difference cow.

>>154668434
They're all over the place you blind fuck.
>>
>>154668366
>basement
What? Guys like him are in danger of extinction.
>>
>>154668488
I only constantly see you whining about them, manletwhale.
>>
>>154668511
This.
>>
>>154668500
>in danger of extinction
No wonder. Only prime genetic holders get to breed.
>>
File: 1475455831168.png (22KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475455831168.png
22KB, 200x200px
>>154668511
>>154668524

And I only see you getting awfully defensive over them, cow. Really gets my wood growing.
>>
>>154668614
It's amazing how you never seem to chill on the edge, even from that post >>154666794
>>
>>154668614
>defensive
More like trying to tell you to fuck off with your dumblr drama and stay there, but you are too braindead and triggered to get this, manlethwale.
>>
>>154668677
>Says the whale xerself

>>154668676
It's amazing how triggered you get over the truth.
>>
>>154668677
Why is that you never sperg when the guyinlovewitheremika selfie gets posted?
>>
>>154668713
Because it's the truth, manletwhale. It's pretty pathetic how triggered you even get, because people don't care as much about dumblr as you.
>>
>>154668713
>Been sperging for 1 hour and 30 minutes non-stop
>Calls other triggered
>>
>>154668784
Because I usually report dumblr cancer pics like that.
>>
>>154668828
Ironic
>>154666596

>>154668856
Sure thing, amusing how you never complain and only report. Why aren't you doing that now, uh whale?
>>
>>154668896
>Gets buttblasted over a blatant troll

Meanwhile I can just say LH is shit and you would still gobble it up.
>S-See??? Fujos everywhar!!!!
>>
>>154668896
>Sure thing, amusing how you never complain and only report. Why aren't you doing that now, uh whale?
Because it's more likely that posts with pics like that get deleted or even banned than your whiny posts about your favorite place that is dumblr, manletwhale.
>>
>>154668946
>Meanwhile I can just say LH is shit and you would still gobble it up
I totally agree with that. Levi is too good for that hooked nose tranny.

>See??? Fujos everywhar!!!!
They're still here retard. They haven't left and they post screnshots from here on their twitters.
>>
>>154668946
manletfags are from dumblr, of course they are easily triggered.
>>
>>154668997
Don't get LH into this mess please and thank you.
>>
File: 1475308716182.jpg (25KB, 580x535px) Image search: [Google]
1475308716182.jpg
25KB, 580x535px
>>154668982
Surprisingly that selfie never gets deleted you whale. You don't report, you falseflag like an idiot because you're a fujowhale yourself.
>>
>>154668997
>Levi
Definitely a Manletwhale from Dumblr.

>They're still here retard. They haven't left and they post screnshots from here on their twitters.
Proof?
>>
>>154669125
From dumblr because I don't call best boy manlet like you retarded ass? KEK.

>Proof?

Previous threads you pleb.
>>
>>154669104
I've seen it getting deleted, manletwhale. Your were probably too busy whining about your favorite place dumblr again.
>>
>>154669186
>best boy manlet
Dumblr confirmed.
>>
>>154669191
I've been here for over a year and it never gets deleted. The only selfie that got deleted are from fujos.
>>
>>154669186
When I was saying Manletwhales were cancer, it was no exaggeration.

>Previous threads you pleb.
So nothing. Glad to know you're making shit up.
>>
>>154647611
why is tumblr nose a thing, can't they draw people that aren't drunk?
>>
>>154669248
>So nothing. Glad to know you're making shit up.
It's not my fault you never pay attention, fucker. You want me to look for it on the archive? I'll do it but then what will happen to you fucking fujo?
>>
>>154669243
>I've been here for over a year
>a year
Of course manletwhales are newfags.
>>
>>154669104
What selfie? The dude with oily skin? That's guyinlovewitheremika?
>>
>>154669371
The one of the ErwLfujo who got an ugly tattoo on her tit with lots of stretch marks
>>
>>154669371
The one with the hambeast rehead kek.
>>
>>154669338
No shit. Manletfags are universally from Tumblr.
>>
>>154669490
All BRAfags here are from dumblr.
>>
>>154669490
It is known.
>>
>>154669535
BRAfags are some of the few posters that are pretty much unchanged from old days. When Erenfags and manletwhales like you didn't even exist on /a/.
>>
>>154669397
Why would she post something like that?
>>
>>154669581
>When Erenfags and manletwhales like you didn't even exist on /a/.
Levifags have alwasy been here. Look on fireden, I'm talking 3 years ago.
>>
>>154669581
I remember the huge influx of manletwhales thanks to the political arc.
>>
>>154669641
>Levifags
Way to out yourself.
>>
File: 47251222_p9.jpg (147KB, 800x1045px) Image search: [Google]
47251222_p9.jpg
147KB, 800x1045px
>>
>>154669324
>fucker
>fucking fujo
And I'm the one supposed to be triggered over your autism, here?
>>
>>154669729
I'm not pretending to be somebody else. What, you want me to call myself a manletfag? are you clinically retarded?
>>
>>154669767
>t. Manletfujo
>>
>>154669766
Oh no, are those words too harsh for the delicate fujo? are they too triggering?
>>
>>154669767
The only people that call manlet Levi are from Tumblr and Reddit.
>>
>>154669844
Or anons who like him.
>>
>>154669885
Same thing.
>>
>>154669641
>levifags
How to spot a fucking newfag.
>>
Someone make a new thread!
>>
>>154669910
It's not the same thing you dumbass.
>>
>>154669971
Oh it is, manletwhale.
>>
>>154669885
No, anon. That's just an excuse from a summerfag. Well respected anons don't use thst awful name and instesd embrace the superior meaning of thhe character, manlet is manlet, that's 4chan way. And I hate you,
>>
File: eren cry.png (371KB, 639x598px) Image search: [Google]
eren cry.png
371KB, 639x598px
You lads are all bullies desu.

Probably all girls saying how you really feel baka.
>>
The manlet is shit but you guys realize it's the retarded Shitmongfag that is desperate for attention right?
>>
>>154671403
Why do you blame them?
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.