[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steins; Gate 0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: toppest of keks.png (2MB, 1892x1072px) Image search: [Google]
toppest of keks.png
2MB, 1892x1072px
Finally started playing this, did the first anime follow the first game's "True Route"?
What's /a/'s expectations and thoughts for Steins;Gate and 0?
>>
>>154632425

Pic related.
>>
>>154632425
Yes, it followed the true end. The original VN and anime were excellent. I thought 0 was great but some people had complaints, which was inevitable with the original being so good. I'm hoping the 0 anime fixes some of the issues with the 0 VN so I'm hoping it's at least better than the VN in that regard but I don't think it'll be better than the original.
>>
File: Konachan.com - 114957 sample.jpg (2MB, 1500x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 114957 sample.jpg
2MB, 1500x1091px
>>154632425
Even if Comittee of AntiMatter was cancelled, it was stated in plot summary that Kurisu and Okabe pursue a long distance relationship. So its end game, in any event.
>>
>>154638316

Actually Committee of Antimatter said that their long distance relationship had stagnated since the end of S;G and that the future was uncertain for them.
>>
>>154638442
Well that's what the sequel was supposed to address, and so it was canceled because of production issues and certain people being busy. They might come back to it at some point.
>>
>>154638588
I hope they do, but also include the new characters from 0. Then we can get a proper "Steins;Gate world line" story, other than the movie. Hell, they should rewrite some of the plot holes from the movie and make it canon, and then take off from there. Only idea from Committee of Antimatter that I'd cut is Suzuha coming back from the future, since time travel shouldn't be possible in the S;G line. Maybe show us the lab over the years from 2011-2036, so that we can see Suzuha's birth and her turning 18, as well as all of the other key character moments.
>>
OP here, before thread dies let me just get one more blog post in.
I'm only like an hour in but the scene where he starts talking to Armedeus Kurisu for the first time kinda got to me.
Like the idea of being able to talk with someone you lost, albeit it is an AI.
I have a feeling theres gunna be more feels
>>
>>154639454
The only thing stopping a proper sequel to S;G is if there is no interest, as long as there is interest we'll get a proper sequel. Mark that down.
>>
>>154638588
Steins;Gate is their cash cow so I wouldn't be surprised if we get more in the future.
>>
File: 00179.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
00179.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>154639466

Brace yourself.
>>
>>154639558
Oh, most definitely. It's Chiyomaru's golden goose...just as long as they don't milk it too much, I'm good.
>>
>>154639466
I promise there'll be more feels. But also remember something very important: make sure you know where the Japanese shaman girls are.

You'll know what I mean soon enough...
>>
File: Where are they.jpg (540KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Where are they.jpg
540KB, 1920x1080px
>>154639972
>>
>>154632425
legal lolis don't exist irl
>>
>>154632425

I just finished another Steins;Gate animated drama last night if anyone wants to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEz89bjJx9U
>>
>>154639715
I wonder, how were the sales charts in the original Steins;Gate on all platforms?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.