[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what is /a/ consensus about which one is worse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: super vs gt.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
super vs gt.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
So, what is /a/ consensus about which one is worse?
>>
Super is worse
>>
GT is a poorly written and glorified fan fiction.
>>
>>154629035
Super is fun, GT a shit.
>>
Super:

>wasted almost 30 episodes with movie retelling with shitty animation
>new transformations that are just recolors
>a fucking zarbon-tier freeza soldier that became buu-tier after a few months of training
>almost all new characters have excessive wacky and cartoonish character design with no imponence at all
>teased us with vegito only to make Trunks save the day with deus ex machina
>flanderized Goku character to the point that he is almost mentally handicapped

GT:
>turned Goku into a kid only to make the series more childish
>rehashing of plots of the classic series
>Pan not being able to go super saiyan only because she has a vagina
>para para brothers
>giru
>Trunks becoming Jobhan 2.0

Yeah, I think I will stand with Super only because kid Goku in GT is worse than any shit Toei threw at us in Super until now.
>>
File: zamasu.jpg (149KB, 838x983px) Image search: [Google]
zamasu.jpg
149KB, 838x983px
Super made better memes
>>
Super, it makes goku into such a weakling.
>>
>>154629035
Super is the worse anime of all time. Even casuals think its utter shit.
>>
>>154629035
Super.
GT mishandled characters badly and the battles were shit, but at least it gave us something original in the way of designs (SSJ4, Baby, some of the dragons) and plot (the whole Robo planet and Tsufuru backstory, not to mention the ending), and actually delivered on the sense of adventure in the first part.
Super failed on all fronts, even when something started looking actually promising (Return of F, Goku Black) they managed to completely shit on it by the end.
Super started with good premises but always failed to deliver, GT started badly but at least managed to pull off some memorable parts.
>>
Seriously, fuck Toriyama, he never liked the action of the series and always wanted to make a more comedy oriented series, but now he is a old ass man that can't do comedy anymore because comedians can't stay funny for very long(just look at Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey), because of that his own vision of what DB should be can't appeal to anyone.
>>
GT is at least non canon.
>>
File: 12g.jpg (124KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
12g.jpg
124KB, 480x360px
Super, a thousand times, the character designs makes the series looks like Dragon Ball: Vento Aureo
>>
Super taught me that DB is doomed to be shit no matter who is making the series
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.