[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you hate Rebuild so much, why do you want this so badly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 70371l.jpg (34KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
70371l.jpg
34KB, 600x339px
If you hate Rebuild so much, why do you want this so badly?
>>
I want to see Anno's demise and depression after the shitshow that it will be.
>>
>>154594770
You know why
>>
>>154596128

Anno's? More like the fans. The more miserable they are the happier he gets
>>
Because reifags think this will be instead 2.0+2.0.
>>
Is there a release date for this yet? I would like to live to see it.
>>
It's the Half Life 3 of anime.
Haruhi ended with the movie
>>
>>154594770
Even though the Rebuilds so far have been awful, with this one being completely original I think it's interesting to see where it might go. It won't be trying (and failing) to recreate what made the original show so good since it's so far removed from what would be happening in NGE chronologically at this point.
>>
>>154597085
Well yeah. Haruhi ended with the movie, but i thinm LNs keep going.
>>
>>154594770
I don't. Mostly I want it out so Rebuildbabbys can move on to whatever new thing comes after that and we can pretend Rebuild never existed.
>>
>>154596128
Anno is well past giving a fuck at this point. I just wish he could finally put Eva behind him and get back to making arthouse shit
>>
>>154598313
But his arthouse shit was very much eva-like. He should stick with remakes of other people's franchises. He can still be good when given limits. but put him in charge of something he controls and where no one can't say no to him and that's when you run into shit.
>>
File: 1168729020618.jpg (60KB, 640x796px) Image search: [Google]
1168729020618.jpg
60KB, 640x796px
But I didn't hated it.

For me Evangelion has always been about the music, the animation, the mechanical designs, the set pieces. I never cared about the character growth or the instrumentality plot.

In that regard, 3.0 delivered. The entire final sequence is gorgeous.
>>
>>154594770
Because I need some goddamn closure in my life.
>>
>>154598511
>I never cared about the character growth
>In that regard, 3.0 delivered. The entire final sequence is gorgeous.
In a way I admire how you can say that without one iota of embarrassment.
>>
because i will be swallowed up in my depression if i dont get it
>>
File: 1489353758795.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489353758795.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>154598711
I guess I'll take that as a compliment.
>>
>>154594770
Who are you talking to?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.