[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imawa no Kuni no Alice/Alice in Borderlands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

It was a great ride but the ending was a real letdown:
>it was all just a dream

I'd have rather the alien theory be true. Also:
>qt Mira dies

dropped/10
>>
File: 1466112459740.png (42KB, 314x341px) Image search: [Google]
1466112459740.png
42KB, 314x341px
>hype up by giving a whole arc two psychopaths who want to stay and rule the Borderlands
>they disappear the next chapter and never matter again

Well, at least, there's some sort of closure, I'll take it.
>>
File: qt.jpg (11KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
11KB, 252x200px
>>154581436

We couldn't protect her smile :(
>>
>>154581436
The ending was shit.
>it was all just a dream
hate that stuff. if they could remember everything, ok. But let them forget it all is the worst. let them with the memories let them be happy let them know what they have experienced.
>>
>>154583799
just mad about it & i thought i was the only one reading it. no threads ever
>>
>>154583835
>no threads ever
Occasionally I would make a thread and often one of the guys from the scan group would drop by. Can't remember which but he seemed pretty cool.
>>
Author really piled on the hopeful message at the end there. Must have gone through some tough times himself then but the series was fun. Ending was about where I expected it to go.
>>
I hope that we see what happens with the ones that stayed. And an answer, i want an answer
>>
>>154581436
It really wasn't 'just' a dream though, was it?
>>
File: angry_papika.jpg (55KB, 687x663px) Image search: [Google]
angry_papika.jpg
55KB, 687x663px
>it was just a dream

god you retards are dense. It wasn't a fucking dream. Think about it for 2 fucking seconds. People you meet in a dream don't reflect people in real life you have no idea about. People don't share the same fucking dreams. It wasn't entirely real, but it wasn't a goddamn dream.

It was purgatory. Borderlands was purgatory. Those who tried hard enough to live got their life back. Those who didn't died.

The author purposely kept the ending vague, ambiguous, and illusory, and you retards immediately think go "wow my Neanderthal brain is incapable of comprehending subtlety, it MUST have been a dream"
>>
>>154581436
You must be a newfag. All manga endings are shit. They are infamous for it. This one ranks 8/10 with 10 being the best you can hope for from a manga and 1 being enraging bullshit like Otaku no Musume or Narutaru.
>>
>>154585156
Or maybe he just told a shit story with a shitty ending.

Sorry you have shitty taste in shitty series you fucking baby.
>>
>>154581436
interesting
>>
>>154581436
considering how hard it is to close these kind of stories, i'd say he did a good job.
i was satisfied enough. it could've been much, much worse.
>>
>>154581436
It was kind of disappointing, but still good.
>>
>>154581436
Shitty Angel Beats rip-off
>>
>>154585156
This. Arisu could have been wrong, but he clearly thought the Borderlands was the border of life and death. That's why he called the Joker the "intermediator" and showed the Sanzu river.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.