[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Punch Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 57

File: blizzardgpthemesong.jpg (256KB, 791x633px) Image search: [Google]
blizzardgpthemesong.jpg
256KB, 791x633px
More informations from Murata's streams
>Metal Bat's real name is Bad (バッド, Baddo)
>Psykos is going to be drawn as erotic as Fubuki.
>Lilly of three section staff, her breast seems too big for a 14 years old because she is using brassiere pad, due to admiration towards Fubuki.
> The energy ball from Choze is the same as Vaccine Man and Homeless Emperor.
>>
File: Tatss.jpg (308KB, 1225x1483px) Image search: [Google]
Tatss.jpg
308KB, 1225x1483px
Hidden meaning behind Saitama's cactus: It will remains unchanged no matter how it is taken care of.
Saitama never stop his training.
Smile Man (A-class hero) never smile.
Murata is curious on how Tatsumaki's panties looks like and was looking forward to it too. But he mentioned in a recent stream the figure of Tastumaki is wearing a white one.
Murata's favorite character in Super Fight: Zakos, favorite monsters: Deep Sea King & Boros, favorite character of all time: Saitama.
Murata likes every single character from OPM, even the NEET from the Deep Sea King arc, in fact he likes every single characters from ONE.
Murata is not sure how is the other side of the OPM's Earth looks like too.
Flash and Sonic is confirmed to be somewhat related.
Murata thinks that Flash from the OVA 6 is too muscular, should've been slimmer. (like Sonic)
Murata actually thought about drawing Death Gatling into a feminine style character, like Flash & Sonic, but decided to make him into wildish style because he is going to appear in the same panel as Flash.
Suiryu was very likely designed to use drunken fist at first, because in Japanese 冥躰(void) has the same pronunciation as 酩酊(drunken), but the idea was likely to be abandoned by ONE. Suiryu's name is still written in katakana, so there is a possibility Suiryu's official name in kanji to be Drunken Dragon(醉龍) instead of Water Dragon(水龍).
Q: What if Saitama didn't hit the moon? Murata: Serious fart or just simply blow in the opposite direction will do the trick, feels like he is the only one living in a gag world hahaha, but this is just my guess, you still have to ask ONE sensei for the specific answer.
[Please don't take this too serious, Murata was joking]
Rover (Pochi) in the redraw version will most likely kept the same design as the web comic, in fact Murata already showed it long time ago, it was drawn on a wedding card.
>>
> The energy ball from Choz

remind me, who is choze?
>>
>>154576304
master-race guy with his inferior race annihilation cannon.
>>
File: fubuki.png (595KB, 593x793px) Image search: [Google]
fubuki.png
595KB, 593x793px
>>154576125
>Murata: Serious fart or just simply blow in the opposite direction will do the trick, feels like he is the only one living in a gag world hahaha, but this is just my guess, you still have to ask ONE sensei for the specific answer.
>[Please don't take this too serious, Murata was joking]
Based Murata
>>
File: t018.jpg (167KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
t018.jpg
167KB, 800x1150px
>>154576406
oh yeah this guy, he had a pretty cool design.
>>
>>154576412

Fubuki!
>>
File: tumblr_n70jfanPjA1re1qkwo1_500.png (89KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n70jfanPjA1re1qkwo1_500.png
89KB, 417x234px
>Fubuki and Psykos will be on-panel together
>>
>>154576071
>> The energy ball from Choze is the same as Vaccine Man and Homeless Emperor.

What does this mean? The same power? If so does that mean Choze is dragon level?
>>
Is there a place where these stream questions/answers are compiled? Like a pastebin or something?
>>
>>154576125
>Suiryu was very likely designed to use drunken fist at first, because in Japanese 冥躰(void) has the same pronunciation as 酩酊(drunken), but the idea was likely to be abandoned by ONE. Suiryu's name is still written in katakana, so there is a possibility Suiryu's official name in kanji to be Drunken Dragon(醉龍) instead of Water Dragon(水龍).
Fuck, wasted potential.
>>
>>154576603
No, that means they have the same origin.

Well, maybe they have kind of the same power, but Hobo can make countless ones in seconds in comparison, and Vacinne can make a few ones in a row as well.
>>
>>154576125
>But he mentioned in a recent stream the figure of Tastumaki is wearing a white one.
Ultrahighcut white thongs. No boner I can't afford you.
>>
For anyone wondering about the delay, I will try to answer most of the questions here.
It's being delayed because of ONE hasn't come up with the storyboard yet, Murata will announce the next release date when he receive the storyboards from ONE. He already mentioned it 1 week ago, please take note before accusing him for not keeping his promise.
Besides, he is working on volume 13 cover and a special chapter on Amai Mask. I'm not sure whether he had finished drawing it, but currently he is drawing another new manga, which is his own work, anyone who interest can take a look at his stream. Btw his cooking manga already finished long ago.
>>
>no one modded Fubuki in artifical academy 2
???
>>
File: Fubukigodamnit.jpg (350KB, 895x997px) Image search: [Google]
Fubukigodamnit.jpg
350KB, 895x997px
>>154576596
> in two years at least
>>
>>154576071
>>154576125
Thanks for info dump, OP
>>
Also ONE basically said in the last MP100 omake that he hadn't been getting much sleep.
>>
>>154576857
Yes and? No working adult with a real life gets much sleep.
>>
Is Psychos a monster? Or was she just pretending?
>>
>>154576700
As much as I like Drunken Fist, I think I prefer the Suiryu we got.
>>
>>154576771
i really hope they concentrate on OPM, but i understand they have other projects too.
luckily both murata and one are young, so the chances to see the end of OPM one day are good.
>>
>>154576771
ONE PLS.
>>
>>154576607
I made a pastebin with everything so far :
http://pastebin.com/HiwjnDCi
>>
File: Psykos card.png (1MB, 888x1101px) Image search: [Google]
Psykos card.png
1MB, 888x1101px
>>154576904
pretending.

It's pretty clear she's hiding her identity (as "Psykos") to Orochi or the latter would probably have forced her to eat the cell, which she mustn't be interested to eat, maybe because you become enslaved by Orochi.
>>
Lily admires Fubuki because of her boobs?
>>

BASED
>>
File: 17.png (346KB, 572x800px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
346KB, 572x800px
>>154577073
It's clearly more about wanting to look like her.

I bet she cosplays as Fubuki at home.
>>
Were Lily's breasts that big looking?
>>
>>154577046
But Orochi wasn't a thing in the first draft, so that probably wasn't a real factor. Also what the hell is a monster?
>>
Murata is not sure how is the other side of the OPM's Earth looks like too.

---

This is a perfect excuse to get more world building in OPM and material for new arcs.

The more S class heroes/villains/monsters, the better.
>>
oh yes
>>
>>154576962
Thanks!
>>
>>154577197
It makes sense in both cases. In the webcomic she said herself she wanted too stay "in the shadows", she was cautious I guess. And in the manga it's both that and because she took Gyoro Gyoro's place.

And monster could be defined as non human at the very least. I think it would be racist to call any intelligent race that isn't human a "monster" though, even if everyone they met were violent.

There does seems to be a difference between beings created by "obsession" and who become monsters, and just intelligent creatures that aren't humans, like the kings and the aliens.
>>
>>154576771
Murata filler they say... Good, this close the issue.
>>
>>154576125
Do you think Murata sucks One's dick?
>>
>>154576771
The "new manga" is clearly just a one shot. Or maybe he's just drawing it for fun to pass time because ONE has nothing to give him. Godamnit ONE, the fuck you doing.
>>
>2 more years until King sees Tats pantsu
>3 more years until Tatsumaki dragging Saitama and her pantsu shots
soon bros
>>
>>154577780
You're way too optimistic.
>>
>>154577197
It's been hinted several times that a monster is just some sort of human with an incredible desire and drive towards a very specific thing. Vaccine Man for example was created because someone wanted to punish the world for pollution, while there was another monster who was a "boxer" just cause as a human he boxed a lot with a light cord. Also, they seem to be particularly violent and murderous.

By the way, it's basically confirmed that turning into monster turns off your natural limiters. This personally makes me think Saitama is an actual monster in all but appearance. Well, possibly if we count turning bald as becoming monster. And the fact that he has no urge to kill humans, but that could be linked to his original motivation. Garou in the web comic does raise a lot of questions regarding how the process works tho.
>>
>>154577134
Source?
>>
>>154578776
rewrite of a a opm doujin by hamanasu. There is no translation.
>>
>>154578630
Not all monsters are created by desire. Boros was an alien, Seaking was a natural creature and the monsters from the House of Evolution were experiments.
>>
>>154576603
>>154576716

I think this sets Monster Choze around very high Demon. He could probably win against Sea King. Or maybe not, whatever.
>>
Post more Fubuki
>>
>>154579490
It's not clear at all if they have the same level of power.

Hobo seems to have no problem making a hundred of them quickly though so I guess it could still be possible.
>>
File: 9788.jpg (447KB, 1478x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9788.jpg
447KB, 1478x1000px
>>154579601
>>
>>154576603

Vaccine Man is probably one of the weakest Dragon Level monsters ever, and Gouketsu confirmed being stronger than him.
>>
Murata thinks that Flash from the OVA 6 is too muscular, should've been slimmer. (like Sonic)

--

Flash seemed fine in the OVA, Murata didnt have a problem with King who looked buffed as hell in the anime?
>>
Except Vacinne Man had way more stuffs and could easily shoot several of them. That was clearly a secondary weapon. The fact he could fly is a pretty big factor too, very few can do that.
>>
>>154579697

>>154579810
>>
>>154579732
He only looked buffed in that one bonus drawing for the festival stuff.
>>
>Murata actually thought about drawing Death Gatling into a feminine style character, like Flash & Sonic, but decided to make him into wildish style because he is going to appear in the same panel as Flash.

Good, fuck traps, most of them tend to ruin the story.
>>
File: down syndrom guy.jpg (5KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
down syndrom guy.jpg
5KB, 257x196px
>>154576125
>Q: What if Saitama didn't hit the moon? Murata: Serious fart or just simply blow in the opposite direction will do the trick, feels like he is the only one living in a gag world hahaha, but this is just my guess, you still have to ask ONE sensei for the specific answer.
>[Please don't take this too serious, Murata was joking]

What if a Serious Fart hits the Sun?
>>
>>154580168
His "serious" stuffs aren't that strong. Not saying he couldn't destroy the sun if he really wanted t othough.
>>
>>154579953
Gotta admit, Death Gatling's design is amazing.
>>
>>154580588
Yeah, it's great, feels straight out from Gunnm.
>>
File: Do-S_profile_new.png (950KB, 978x978px) Image search: [Google]
Do-S_profile_new.png
950KB, 978x978px
So is she going to be erotic behind her mask, or a complete butterface?
>>
File: omiko.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
omiko.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>154581318
Normal or like that girl from Mortal Kombat.
Goddess glasses had a normal mouth so it's still possible it'll be normal. maybe just normal mouth with simple shark teeth.
>>
>>154581318
the mask is part of her face
>>
>Saitama never stop his training.
Wonder why he continues when it does nothing for him. Doesn't he not want to be stronger
>>
>>154581812
In the /fit/ world you lose everything you worked for if you stop training.
>>
>>154581812
>Wonder why he continues when it does nothing for him. Doesn't he not want to be stronger
When you do something every day for 3 years, it is hard to stop after that. And don't forget that by now he could do them so fast that it barely cuts into his day.
>>
>>154581967
yeah, probably takes him a few minutes.
>>
>>154581812
your not /fit/ are you?
>>
>>154578630
Saitama being a monster has been my prediction for a long time as well. Explains his physical changes, his power, his general apathy to others. His motivation of being a hero and saving people would be the main reason why his transformation was less "monster" than the others.
>>
File: Do-S_petting.jpg (89KB, 667x413px) Image search: [Google]
Do-S_petting.jpg
89KB, 667x413px
>>154581575
Not sure about that since the mask has straps that loop behind her ears like she's wearing it rather then it being grafted to her face.
>>
>>154582036
>yeah, probably takes him a few minutes.
More like A minute.
>>
>someone still cares about this fotm trash
wew
>>
File: 1489339903323.jpg (37KB, 229x238px) Image search: [Google]
1489339903323.jpg
37KB, 229x238px
>>154576771
>ONE isn't even ahead of Murata in drafts
These fillers were a mistake.
>>
>>154576537
Reminds me of Shin Megami Tensei for some reason.
>>
File: Oni.jpg (448KB, 1856x2484px) Image search: [Google]
Oni.jpg
448KB, 1856x2484px
>>154582490
He looks like a SMT Oni.
>>
>>154582531
>>154582490
More like Bugaboo from Strange Journey
>>
>Suiryu fights Choze
>practically starts shitting his pants the moment Choze shoots his energy ball
>struggles just to beat Choze
>Somehow thinks he can take on Gouketsu who is like 5 times his size and bulk

Any seasoned martial artist would have been able to tell the difference in strength, I mean, look at bruce lee, he acknowledge that any western martial artist would have a major advantage due to naturally being bulkier/stronger because of genetics.

And the void sky move kind of leaves you exposed since you are basically staying in one spot, if Suiryu had gone hit and run style he might have been able to dodge a couple of attacks.

We all knew that Suiryu would get his ass kicked by Gouketsu but he put up a far less impressive fight than his fight with Saitama, considering he was able to cut the ring in half with the shockwave from his hand chop.

What im interested about is why a panel was dedicated to Bazuzu looking at Suiryu. Thats foreshadowing for something.
>>
>>154582608
Don't cry when Suiryuu loses his mind and one punches Gouketsu.
>>
>>154582608
Bakuzan not Bazuzu m8
>>
>>154582608
I don't think size advantage is a thing considering most characters are constantly fighting monsters multiple times their size .
>>
>>154576071
Who the fuck names their kid after an adjective
>>
>>154582760
バッド is a word play. It can mean Bad (which sound like Bat) or as name Budd; Bud. It's actually an ok-tier name.
>>
File: One-Punch Man v2-073.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
One-Punch Man v2-073.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>154582364
And you forgot that it totally shits on his concept.
>>
hi ! I'm looking for a good site to read one punch man scan, you guys got one ?
>>
>>154583261
I got you senpai
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Walking-Dead
>>
>>154582760
The same one who name them after cities and natural disasters
>>
>>154582715
Most of the ones doing so have weapons or special abilities. If you look at al the physical melee fightes like garou suiryu, darkshine, etc, they are all ripped as fuck. Even bang is ripped as fuck under his clothes.

(Saitama is the exception as he is meant to be the gag character that nobody takes seriously because of his apperance)

Gouketsu was also a former (might still be) master of martial arts so the size advantage isnt wasted on him. If it was some random monster who just threw random punches, OK, but this guy had enough skill and technique to win the original super fight.
>>
>>154583172
That's what he believes, not like he realizes he may be a monster.
>>
>>154583408
>(Saitama is the exception as he is meant to be the gag character that nobody takes seriously because of his apperance)
Saitama is ripped as fuck too, it's just that he didn't become physically large. For that matter, so is Mumen Rider.
>>
>>154583408
Monster Garou is Saitama sized but still super strong. Let alone Boros, though he's fairly tall.
>>
>>154583172
the joke is that hes dumb enough to think that regular exercises can give you the ability to fly to the moon.
>>
>>154583473
>That's what he believes, not like he realizes he may be a monster.
Monsters are not defined by their appearance, but their actions. Saitama isn't a monster because he doesn't act like one. It is a big deal that one's state of mind is number 1 when determining humanity or monsterdom.
>>
>>154583473
yeah man, and Genus's explanation about his strengh is totally right?

>>154583486
It's not about the exercices, it's about pushing you the hardest and beyond.
>>
>>154582833
I've seen people render it as Badd after Zenko's "バッド兄さん." I wonder what Viz will do to it.
>>
>>154583486
>the joke is that hes dumb enough to think that regular exercises can give you the ability to fly to the moon.
There is nothing regular about the exercise. It only SOUNDS simple, but it would kill most people.
>>
File: One-Punch Man v9-133.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
One-Punch Man v9-133.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>154583555
> I wonder what Viz will do to it.

Something either retarded or that will sounds like shit as usual.
>>
>>154582608
Go back and stop speedreading.
Suiryu took the energy ball headon to save the cute chick, if he didn't he would have put up a good fight against gouketsu.
>>
>>154583546
pushing yourself beyond your limits only gives you super powers in manga.

IRL pushing your limits like doing insane exercises in the gym evey day without resting will do nothing but give you permenent injuries. Theres a reason why people who go to the gym seriously usually dont do it on consecutive days.
>>
File: One-Punch Man v3-012.jpg (783KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
One-Punch Man v3-012.jpg
783KB, 2037x3056px
>>154583408
>If you look at al the physical melee fightes like garou suiryu, darkshine, etc, they are all ripped as fuck.
>Saitama is the exception
>>
>>154583825
> pushing yourself beyond your limits only gives you super powers in manga.

Good thing it's a manga. Saitama says that because it worked for him, as simple as that.
>>
>>154583685
There's literally 0 guarantee that's true. If anything, assuming the move he used against Gouketsu is his strongest, then the fight wouldn't be much different since it already hit Gouketsu head on and didn't do shit. At the most it'd have more power behind it or Suiryuu would get back up one more time and get destroyed again.
>>
>people think Suiryuu actually lost
>when Saitama was written out of the fight intentionally
Geez
>>
>>154583685
I did re-read it actually.

Suiryuu was shocked the moment he saw Choze charging the spirit bomb.

He did take it head on to save the chick but he still struggled with it.

It would have been better IMHO if he had taken it head on with no sweat and then put up more of a fight against Gouketsu before losing.
>>
>>154576771
At least the good news is the pages he was drawing with Mask really were for the bonus chapters of volume 13, which means next official chapter should keep going with Gouketsu.
Using one of the bonus chapters slot to make the story progress is a nice move.
>>
>>154583874
It literally doesnt work for anyone else though, even Genos initially thought that Saitama was bullshitting.

If you look at muscle types like darkshine, pri pri and tank top, sure they can lift huge boulders or whatever but they cant fucking fly to the moon and back even though they have been pushing their limtis wayyyy longer than Saitama.
>>
>>154583837
might just be the art but compare those muscles to how ripped Suiryuu is. Suiryuu has a well defined six pack and steel pecs.

Saitama only has the outline there.
>>
>>154584072
>It literally doesnt work for anyone else though

And then you notice literally nobody else tried this hard. Darkshine had a daily training but he didn't pus himself hard like his life was on the line, nobody else did.

And Genos is a retard.
>>
>>154583991
>implying saitama isnt going to come back due to some comedic excuse like "lol guys i lost my way and cant find my way out of the stadium, oh wow why are there monsters here?"
>>
File: cute.png (202KB, 433x462px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
202KB, 433x462px
>>154576071
>Lilly of three section staff, her breast seems too big for a 14 years old because she is using brassiere pad, due to admiration towards Fubuki.
I find that cute and a little disappointing at the same time
>>
>>154584278
>implying Saitama isn't going to come back after all the action to pick his wing back up to get a refund, ignoring all the destruction that happened at the arena
>>
>>154584298
I bet she still has a bigger chest than Tatsumaki. But yeah, being in the middle compared to her and Fubuki was perfect.
>>
>>154584139
Im pretty sure darkshine's training is way harder than doing like 100 pushups a day or whatever.
>>
>>154584139
>nobody else tried this hard.
Really?
>100 push-ups
>100 sit-ups
>100 squats
>10km running
I'm not saying I could do this but there are definitely people on earth in the real world who do more than this every day. What makes you think that the strength characters in universe don't do the same?
>>
File: One-Punch Man v2-071.jpg (905KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
One-Punch Man v2-071.jpg
905KB, 2037x3056px
>>154584403
>>154584431
You're all fucking retarded. The goal is to push you the hardest YOU can. You're supposed to adapt the training to your level, the "100 pushups/si ups/squats/10km running" aren't the important part.
>>
File: Cu0HQWuVIAAoOcr.jpg (193KB, 1024x795px) Image search: [Google]
Cu0HQWuVIAAoOcr.jpg
193KB, 1024x795px
>>154579601
>>
File: 48b112980494e330b78292a415dad81a.jpg (268KB, 900x1271px) Image search: [Google]
48b112980494e330b78292a415dad81a.jpg
268KB, 900x1271px
>>154576071
>Psykos is going to be drawn as erotic as Fubuki
I wonder if he'll make her tits bigger than Fubuki's
>>
>>154584490
Then why is mumen rider so goddamn weak?
>>
>>154584351
yea saitama of all people will pass up the chance to fight a dragon class monster like Gouketsu.
>>
>>154584597
Because he never trains.
>>
>>154584490
the problem with this theory is that, lets say you DO get stronger from the 100 pushups a day or whatever.

Eventually you will get strong enough that the 100 pushups isnt pushing your limit anymore.

From what saitama said, he stayed at 100 pushups and didnt increase it as he kept getting stronger to keep pushing his limits.
>>
>>154584278
Saitama is carefree, not braindead.
>>
File: opm4rider.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
opm4rider.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>154584597
He's too busy protecting the streets to train everyday. He even works on Christmas
>>
>>154584654
There is no problem because at the time where 100 push ups wasn't a problem anymore that was simply when he broke his limiter and unlocked the god mode.
>>
>>154584615
First, Saitama doesn't know that Gouketsu is in the arena, if he did he would have killed him by now with all the people screaming about how a monster took care of two strong heroes. Second he's running from the staff so he doesn't get arrested, so he's not coming back until after the people have cleared out so he can retrieve his stuff without the chance of jail time
>>
>>154584640
Bullshit mumen trains and fights way above his weight class. In 5 years he is going to be a fucking wreck because he works so damn hard.
>>154584672
24hrs riding a bike around the city crushing pussy and bad-guys in a single change of his gear ratio but doesn't get any of the goddamn credit.
Humanity doesn't deserve him.
>>
>>154584793
>Bullshit mumen trains
We've never seen this.

>fights way above his weight class.
Not an every day thing.
>>
>>154584793
> Bullshit mumen trains and fights way above his weight class. In 5 years he is going to be a fucking wreck because he works so damn hard.

Being a punching ball once in a while =/= training everyday in case you didn't notice. It's not like he gets wrecked everyday either, most of the time he just help people.
>>
>>154584853
>>154584860
You fucks try riding your bike all day around the city and striving for justice. I bet you wouldn't last an afternoon trying to keep up with that beautiful bastard.
>>
>>154584355

But still beneath Lin Lins, let alone Ring Girls
>>
>>154584953
You seems to forget he's C class. He's still way stronger than the usual guy and probably still easily in the top 5 of C class strengh wise, for his class he's no pushover.
>>
>>154585013
OPM Yamcha?
>>
>>154584962
How is ring girl compared to Fubuki?
>>
>>154585115
Kinda.
More like Satan though, who is much stronger than a normal guy but still not superhuman. Yamcha would be more PPP/Genos or an A class.
>>
File: mirror.jpg (799KB, 1220x1920px) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
799KB, 1220x1920px
>>154585118
I'd say slightly smaller
>>
File: Do it for mumen.png (217KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Do it for mumen.png
217KB, 640x360px
>>154585013
He is rank 1 in C class and chose to remain there because he wants to become stronger before entering into B class.
Truly a hero for justice.
>>
>>154583620
All due respect, that's how his official romanization is on the anime website: Handsome Kamen Amai Mask. It's stupid, yeah, but Viz usually respects the decisions of Sheishua (Flashy Flash, Mumen, etc).
>>
>>154585290
> he wants to become stronger before entering into B class

He litterally doesn't even seems to consider the idea of getting stronger though, he just said he stays in C class because b class would be too much for him.
>>
>>154585118

I was comparing Lily, not Fubuki.
>>
>>154585315
Yeah, because romanization by japs is always great right? Totally not worth changing at all right? Their job is to TRANSLATE, they have no excuse, and following the "decisions" of a company that writes "DRAW by Murata" on each of its covers is the worst idea ever.
>>
>>154585359
And I'm comparing Ring Girl to Fubuki.
>>
Fubuki loses to Ring girl in the legs aspect, Fubuki solos her in all other aspects.
>>
>>154584139

Why hasnt Genos bothered in upgrading his defense?
>>
File: 1477413985708.png (537KB, 2716x3092px) Image search: [Google]
1477413985708.png
537KB, 2716x3092px
>>154585511
>Fubuki loses to Ring girl in the legs aspect
Fubuki has developed sme nice plump legs
>>
>>154585568
He's a super retard.
>>
File: ch29.jpg (176KB, 728x1046px) Image search: [Google]
ch29.jpg
176KB, 728x1046px
>>154585568
>>
So Elder centipede is gonna survive up to the MA raid isn't he? Some were saying he would get killed by Garou instead of senior but I just don't see that happening.
>>
File: Autism.png (226KB, 368x538px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.png
226KB, 368x538px
>>154585568
Because muh firepower
>>
>>154585568
He probably doesnt know how.

Hes totally fixated on shooting larger enemy beams or increaisng his speed or whatever.

He didnt even want to learn martial arts, even though martial arts would be a huge step up for him. Knowing how to anticipate your enemy attacks and then neutralizing them is precisely what he needs now. Also there is a huge difference in knowing positioning and movement for a fight rather than just running around punching people or shooting energy beams.

A cyborg martial artist that never gets tired, can fly and shoot energy beams would be terrifying.
>>
File: v1064.jpg (174KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
v1064.jpg
174KB, 600x416px
>>154585568
>>154585680
> weird even with all my firepower upgrades I'm still getting rekt right away
> might I'm missing something
> ... wait I know
> MORE DAKKA DR PLZ
>>
>>154585829
> and just in the paper thinned arms as usual please, no no, no need to make them more resistant like my head, I just need more dakka
>>
>>154585829

Re-reading that chapter and I facepalmed when Genos charges in ala Rambo toward the Dragon level monsters when he couldve waited for Bang, Bomb and Fubuki.
>>
>>154585829
That change of expression and Gums' small hand on his shoulder still makes laugh everytime I see this part.
> tasty arm, you were saying something?
>>
>>154585736

Genos natural progression would be for him to realize only upgrading his firepower wont get him anywhere to the level he wants.

In the current manga arc, he showed a bit of progression when he defeated Cockroach, outsmarting him by using glue.
>>
File: Austim 2.jpg (146KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Austim 2.jpg
146KB, 600x848px
>>154586026
Fucking this
>Wait Demon Cyborg, if we go up there we'll most likely get caught up in the collateral damage. We should assess the situation.
>HURR "WE"? LOL I'M NOT APART OF YOUR GROUP, AND FUCK YOU BANG I'M NOT YOUR STUDENT. I'M THE FUCKING DISCIPLE OF CAPED BALDY!!
>Proceeds to almost get himself killed
>Bang and even fucking Fubuki takes care of some Dragons
Embarassing
>>
>>154586403
> keep laughing, but with my next firepower upgrade you'll see!
>>
File: 108a.jpg (100KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
108a.jpg
100KB, 600x848px
>>154586479
At least he got brighter.
>>
>>154576071
Q: Who is Blast?
A: Tentatively I've asked ONE sensei, but I can't say it now.

someone get murata drunk and have him spill the beans
>>
File: 2be.jpg (265KB, 859x667px) Image search: [Google]
2be.jpg
265KB, 859x667px
>>154576125
>Suiryu's name is still written in katakana, so there is a possibility Suiryu's official name in kanji to be Drunken Dragon(醉龍) instead of Water Dragon(水龍).

>yfw Suiryu's ultimate form is getting shitfaced and going on a rampage
>>
>>154586403
To be fair Bang went full stupid too.
>Proceed to fight all the dragons and got rekt
>Even his friend didn't think that would happen
>>
>>154584298
This always bothers me. Ive known 14 year olds with DDs. Genes dont care about your expectations.
>>
File: 1489271889934.jpg (30KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
1489271889934.jpg
30KB, 491x585px
>>154586983
>his friend
>>
>>154586983
Bang did what he could, the stupid one here was Bomb
> nah, don't worry, my bro will take of it
> fuck they got him, what do we do now?
> oh shit sorry didn't expect that to happen
>>
>>154586921
Fuck, I hate drunk martial arts. It's always the same hurr durr his moves are unpredictable shit and their form always looks retarded.
>>
>>154587136
Hey, Lee was pretty hype back then. but I agree the concept gets boring very fast.
>>
>>154587136
Agreed. Dragon Ball did it right.
>>
>>154576125
>Suiryu was very likely designed to use drunken fist at first, because in Japanese 冥躰(void) has the same pronunciation as 酩酊(drunken), but the idea was likely to be abandoned by ONE. Suiryu's name is still written in katakana, so there is a possibility Suiryu's official name in kanji to be Drunken Dragon(醉龍) instead of Water Dragon(水龍).

So that's why Murata watched Jackie vids while drawing Suiryu. The character was probably inspired by the actor. Like Garou is visually inspired by Bruce Lee.

That said, it's a shame because drunken fist would've been 100 times more fun than the spinny shit that came out.
>>
>>154576071
>>Psykos is going to be drawn as erotic as Fubuki.
kitaaaaaaaa
>>
>>154587387
I mean technically the drunken fist did get used. You'd have to be drunk to think that Beyblade shit could've worked on anything
>>
>>154578630
>>154582364
Pretty unlikely, since all obsession has pretty much left him.
Now his obsession is for a strong opponent, so it shifted and he is Kenpachi 2.0.

Also HA has some kinda monster detectors or so if I remember correctly.
>>
>>154587422
he's just saying the obvious, doesn't means we're getting her any sooner.
>>
>>154586403

The experience factor, Fubuki might be weaker than Genos but she has been working as a hero for years, while Genos has been a hero for a couple of months.
>>
>>154578630
>>By the way, it's basically confirmed that turning into monster turns off your natural limiters.
Becoming a monster turns you into a NEW being with a NEW limiter. It's not the same as Saitama at all.
>>
>>154577341
>>154578630
To avoid any confusion the translation and probably original uses "mysterious being" instead of monster.
>>
>>154583566
Only the 10km run and eating a banana for breakfast parts considerable. Everything else is piss easy.
>>
File: 1368996179448.png (582KB, 850x860px) Image search: [Google]
1368996179448.png
582KB, 850x860px
>>154576771
>It's being delayed because of ONE hasn't come up with the storyboard yet
His storyboards are much less detailed than the webcomic or Mob.
He's making this shit up as he goes and has finally hit a wall, hasn't he?

>Besides, he is working on volume 13 cover and a special chapter on Amai Mask
Man they really want fujoshits to salvage this volume.
>>
>>154587690
I'm not sure they're supposed to be different since neither the HA/humans nor the monsters seems to give a shit about the difference.
>>
>>154587724

Is Amai Mask even popular? Just because Mamoru Miyano voices him doesnt mean he will be popular(Look at Biba in Kabaneri).
>>
>>154587644
Genos was always fighting monsters since he got his cyborg body. It's the dumbass factor, Fubuki has the capacity to understand a little called PLANNING, and STRATEGY, and TIMING while through the entirety of MA Genos only went "Hold my beer, I learned from the best"
>>
>>154587724
>>154587763
The "special chapter" of Mask is just what is going on at his concert, so it's more like they're using the "bonus" slot to fill in a less important part of the ongoing plot. Wonder if they we're getting any other.
>>
File: 1485895622330.png (86KB, 280x330px) Image search: [Google]
1485895622330.png
86KB, 280x330px
>>154587644
More like common sense. They are in the MA headquarters ffs. It's better to stay as a group than to just wander off into god knows what and get rekt
>>
>>154587863
>Common Sense
>Genos
And that's where it all went wrong
>>
File: 3rd poll.jpg (168KB, 428x848px) Image search: [Google]
3rd poll.jpg
168KB, 428x848px
>>154587763
Relatively, but fujoshits would buy a volume just for him.
>>
File: face.png (236KB, 527x622px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
236KB, 527x622px
>>154588157
>DIO reached heaven
>>
>>154588157
> Hokkaido in Hell
> unlimited rider
>>
File: Tyrell_Badd_Lolly_Pop_2.gif (141KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrell_Badd_Lolly_Pop_2.gif
141KB, 256x192px
>>154582760
Could be Badd.
>>
>>154588157

Who the fuck is Hokkaido of Hell?
>>
>>154588270

Mumen Rider getting more votes than King.

How and Why?
>>
File: 1484403935533.jpg (450KB, 833x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1484403935533.jpg
450KB, 833x1300px
>>154579601
>>
>>154588821
anime-onlies
>>
File: 1477289765236.png (603KB, 760x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477289765236.png
603KB, 760x1080px
>>154588704
Fubuki
>>
File: saitama.jpg (17KB, 484x234px) Image search: [Google]
saitama.jpg
17KB, 484x234px
Just a reminder:
>monsters break the limits of humans
>Saitama's will to turn stronger turned him into a monster (which explains his baldness)
>Saitama is a God+++ level threat and will be slain by Blast
>>
File: IMG_0115.jpg (330KB, 1280x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0115.jpg
330KB, 1280x691px
>>154576071
So fujos got his name from the stream, huh
>>
>>154589489
No.

>>154587679
>>
>>154588157
>all this engrish
sasuga google translate
>>
>>154589361

Fubuki more popular than Garou

Huh?
>>
File: 54912717_p0.png (3MB, 1550x2189px) Image search: [Google]
54912717_p0.png
3MB, 1550x2189px
>>154589361
>Why are you in my apartment?
>>
>>154590231
This has always been the case, the reason of which you should have figured out by now
>>
File: 1.jpg (395KB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
395KB, 1280x1816px
TL fucking when?
>>
>>154586648
>Uwah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri6D_AmHaVI
>>
>>154590322

Even though she has had the worst treatment in the series along with Genos.
>>
>>154590231
Even in the webcomic he was barely in the top 10 of the most popular character. In comparison black sperm was 4th.
>>
>>154588921

King has had the best moments in the MA arc, yet he ranks very low, even ZombieMan being below Mumen Rider makes no sense.
>>
>>154590449
Really now? Beating a dragon on her own is a better feat than most S class, I know it was a good matchup for her but that's still some top tier achievement.
>>
>>154590420
After the first good chapter, all she went through was one horrible rape scenario after the other.
>>
>>154590231
Waifufags. Well just wait for the anime and the inevitable Suwabe.
>>
File: cyborg of jobbing.jpg (86KB, 593x401px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg of jobbing.jpg
86KB, 593x401px
>>154590449
At least she's beaten a notable opponent. Genos' victories are almost always offscreen, and they're usually against literal whos. The amount of of panel time he is in pieces damn near equals the panel time when he's not
>>
>>154590566
But the 4th was pretty much an improvement of the 1th with Tatsumaki added too.
>>
>>154587724
Are you dumb? Of course he's making shit up this wasn't part of the webcomic and original story which is already finished since chapter 2. He's only making this filler for season 2 material.
>>
I want to protect Mumen Rider.
>>
>>154590894
Nah I know. I figured he'd at least produce the drafts in advance but seems he doesn't care or hasn't planned this shit out.
>>
>>154591027
There is a difference between having planned things and having done the storyboards. He clearly have all the main tuffs up to the return of the webcomic plotline ready in his mind.
>>
>>154590566
You're not wrong. I'd have been happy if it was just vanilla crap.

>Saitama and Fubuki accidentally killing monsters while in the middle of having sex
>Tank Top Girl consoling Tank Top Master with a nookie after Garou forces Tank Toppers to quit en masse
>Tatsumaki discovers King's video game stash, including one with a heroine looking just like her - the rest of the doujin is a dream sequence where she imagines what King's thinking of doing with her
>Child Emperor X Zenko but it's sometime in the future when they're 18 so it's not immoral
>Super S vs. Goddess Glasses in lesbian bondage
>>
>>154591198
>>Saitama and Fubuki accidentally killing monsters while in the middle of having sex

Tatsumaki instead of Fubuki sounds more appropriate with this scenario. And angry sex.
>>
File: soft.png (346KB, 740x474px) Image search: [Google]
soft.png
346KB, 740x474px
>>154591198
I just want a OH with Lily
>>
>>154590847
Was that not just half of the chapter being a dream sequence or something like that?
>>
>>154591437
I'm pretty sure there was no dream sequence in OH4. OH1 had Saitama dreaming for the first half though.
>>
>>154591198

Child Emperor x Tatsumaki would make more sense, they had several moments in the series(OVA, webcomic, color spreads).
>>
>>154591393
Story is pretty simple to write for that.
Lily wants to imitate Fubuki in literaly every way.
So Lily ends up basically doing what Fubuki did in the first chapter.
It ends with Fubuki barging in on them, Fubuki gets angry and Saitama is just wondering why Fubuki would appear at this exact moment now in his dream.
Another ending could be with Lily having a positive pregnancy test and Fubuki finding out what happend.
>>
File: Scrapped Date.png (139KB, 315x400px) Image search: [Google]
Scrapped Date.png
139KB, 315x400px
>>154591198
>tfw Fubuki's "date" with Saitama was scrapped
>>
>>154591554

Yay another Mavis, Lucy Steel moment.
>>
>>154590788
>At least she's beaten a notable opponent. Genos' victories are almost always offscreen, and they're usually against literal whos.
It was strange that he wasn't brought up against any of the regeneration-based enemies. Because his energy beam is most certainly useful against the likes of Evil Water and Melzalgald. He basically could fill a gap of what the S class heroes lack. At least, because Metal Knight and Engine Knight tend to fuck off somewhere.
>>
>>154591027
>Nah I know. I figured he'd at least produce the drafts in advance but seems he doesn't care or hasn't planned this shit out.
Or more realistically, he has his hands full overseeing the pre-production of season 2 of the anime, which must be happening right now.
>>
>>154591902
>Because his energy beam is most certainly useful against the likes of Evil Water
That would've been the case of he didn't rush out to the surface like a retard and got scrapped immediately
>>
>>154591672
What?
>>
>>154578630
>Well, possibly if we count turning bald as becoming monster.
bit rude
>>
>>154591565
or it's for OH6.
>>
Will ONE even attempt to go for romance in OPM? As much as I want Fubuki to win the bowl, romance doesn't feel like something that fits into OPM without feeling hamfisted
>>
>>154593118
He didn't do it in Mob Psycho which actually has stuff regarding romance, so I'd say the chance of it happening in OPM should be 0.
>>
Anyone got pics of the new volume cover?
>>
>>154592647

Both character got pregnant.

Last week confirmed Zeref fucked Mavis corpse in FT.

Ironic that we wont get stuff like that in the OPM main story despite being a SEINEN.
>>
>>154584793
God I wish we had a handy drawfaq

I need Mumen rider winning the Tour de France
>>
>>154593272
>Last week confirmed Zeref fucked Mavis corpse in FT.
It's a wonderful world we live in isn't it?
The perfect mix of fucked up and boring to get people to create all manners of weird shit.
Just imagine if any kind of actual magic really existed, that world would never come up with shit like that, people would be too busy throwing fireballs at one another.
>>
>>154584793
>but doesn't get any of the goddamn credit.

He's 1st by a wide margin so he definitely get credits.
>>
>>154593518

Genos obsession with Saitama in the last webcomic chapter is also truly creepy, he wanted to live next to him after kicking out that A class hero.

What an asshole as well.
>>
>>154593470

Who am I kidding, he'd be winning the race. then abandon it to stop a pick pocket
>>
>>154593518
>>154593272
Better yet their son and secret weapon is not their son and secret weapon.
It is the other guy that is constantly talking about it and complaining about it, but who for some reason never had the thought of just saying "hey, you know I am your flesh and blood son".

Also I do not see how he is the most powerfull.
His apparent ability and knowledge of all magic is actually just a copycat thing.

To be honest Irene/Eileen has by far the biggest set of feats going for her.
>>
>>154593611
> he wanted to live next to him after kicking out that A class hero.

You make it sounds like that ended up not hapening.
>>
>>154593751

Too bad Irene faced someone with a plot shield that thick even Tatsumaki would struggle to fight her.
>>
>>154593118
>romance doesn't feel like something that fits into OPM without feeling hamfisted
Considering that OPM is at it's core - a gag manga, i could MAYBE see some romance action if it's used as a vehicle to provide additional LULZ.

Like, Saitama hitting it of with Tatsumaki, and having their clashing personalities and outrageous powers used for hilarity.

Saccharine feels shit is a no go tho, no way.
>>
>>154593934
I think the problem was not the plot shield in that fight (and well Wendy's was much larger in that fight) it was the entire turn of events.
Things could have been so much more well executed.
Also apparently the dragonseed, basically a virus that completly changes the genotype and phaenotype of a human being does not affect an embryo/fetus in a span of nearly 400 years?
>>
>>154594037
Your ship is shit.
>>
So what was the deal with the bakuzan foreshadowing?
>>
File: Don't mind me.jpg (93KB, 750x529px) Image search: [Google]
Don't mind me.jpg
93KB, 750x529px
>>154593118
Most likely no, and Saitama doesn't really seem interested in anything but sales and finding a good fight
>>
>>154594635
He's the strongest man in Super Fight history, probably going to do some cool shit next chapter
>>
>>154595109
i dont remember him being said to be the strongest ever. Just that he was a top favourite to win.
>>
>>154594635

He might show better feats than Suiryu, for a reason he seemed so calm while seeing Suiryu fight.
>>
File: n010_-_wowat002h.jpg (207KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
n010_-_wowat002h.jpg
207KB, 800x1150px
>>154595525
>>
>>154590320
>Just hangs around in her underwear
I mean, it would never happen, but that would be a nice way to relax amongst acquaintances.
>>
>>154576071
What can Fubuki do to win Saitama's love?

Does her oppai give her a shot?
>>
Random aside, where would Fubuki stack in Mobverse?
Aside from the obvious fact she'd be trashed by Mob, Shou, Mogami and Teru on a good day.
>>
>>154595850
She could not be a bitch and treat him like an actual person, which unfortunately only two people do in the series
>>
>>154595822
how is he teh strongest man in super fight history when suiryu won more times than him?
>>
>アマ金
>ガロ金
>Metal Bat is consistently crying

Fuck this.
>>
>>154595959
Suiryu is weak and doesn't damage his opponents that much. Bakuzan is strong and rekts his opponents.
>>
>>154595950
Is it only Genos Mumei Rider and King that do that?
>>
>>154595998
He was talking about volume 11 and his sister
>>154595959
Winning more doesn't mean stronger. Bakuzan must have put a better display of strength in his past matches
>>154596042
Yeah, forgot about Mumen Rider
>>
>>154593118

Maybe it's just me, but I can't conceive of Saitama as a sexual character in the slightest. The very idea of him displaying romantic attraction to someone just feels wrong. It would completely undermine his absurdist detachment.
>>
>>154596089
It's kind of like how Goukestu was consider the strongest despite only winning the first tournament
>>
File: aqua lol.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
aqua lol.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>154576071
>>
>>154596042
>Genos
Genos doesn't treat him like a normal human being. He's still using Saitama as a means to getting stronger and stalking him
>>
File: CaiT8ZCUMAA5d6M.jpg (42KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CaiT8ZCUMAA5d6M.jpg
42KB, 600x800px
>>154596226
Don't bully
>>
Here's something to mull over. Since in the OPMverse having a great enough need or obsession seems to either change or monsterize you, if Genos wants power bad enough, would he be able to change? Seeing as how only his brain is organic.

....then again one of the first monsters we see is a fucking car guy so who the fuck knows.
>>
>>154596528

She looks like Kyubei from Gintama.
>>
>>154596623
He's going to go full Terminator, they've already hinted at it. Probably get a edgy new name along with it, and I know what it probably will be
>>
>>154588157

How the fuck Sonic won by a large margin? Even beating Saitama, which he hasnt done it in a fight.
>>
>>154596396
It was that at first, but then Saitama took him under his wing legitimately and feels bad for not actually being able to help him.
>>
>>154596528
She looks straight out of a shojo mango.
>>
>>154596844
Poll got hacked, ONE said it himself
>>
>>154595959
>how is he teh strongest man in super fight history when suiryu won more times than him?
Everyone who was strong ended up stop attending the tournament after one or two wins. Because the opponents bored them.

This year there are two former champions attending because they both wanted to fight Garou, who won last year.
>>
>>154586648

Basically an advanced version of Raikogan, but it wouldnt work on opponents who arent glass canon.
>>
>>154588157
>Tats that low
I'm upset
>>
>>154597968
I'm only disappointed she's not lower.
>>
File: 4VMq7V7 - Imgur.png (241KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
4VMq7V7 - Imgur.png
241KB, 800x1150px
>>154598538
Don't bully Tatsumaki, she's supposed to bully you
>>
File: 30JaFiM.jpg (123KB, 713x1150px) Image search: [Google]
30JaFiM.jpg
123KB, 713x1150px
Suiryu a shit
Garou a shit
Baddo-kun a best
>>
>>154587763
biba was shit every time he showed up though, so that negates any potential fujoshi bait quality he has.
>>
>>154601736
>biba was shit every time he showed up though, so that negates any potential fujoshi bait quality he has.
Yep. Basically we only really see him "off stage", when he isn't acting. And that's when he is at his least attractive.
>>
>>154601901
Just to explain that I mean Amai Mask
>>
>>154601587
My 2nd favorite after Saitama
>>
>>154600706

Seeing Tatsumaki drawn on her real petite size is making my dick Hard.
>>
>>154601923
amai mask just sounds retarded. What in the fuck is amai any way?
>>
>>154595850
She has to make her love actually funny and endearing without being too serious. It's the only way it'll happen in this series.
>>
File: tama.png (291KB, 1145x1145px) Image search: [Google]
tama.png
291KB, 1145x1145px
>>154601587
Tama-chan...
>>
>>154593118
>There's no build up. One chapter, Saitama comes home and has a wife and kid.
>>
>>154603138
I don't know if I'd find that Infuriating or hilarious.
>>
>>154602763
>amai mask just sounds retarded. What in the fuck is amai any way?
Sweet. Even though there is nothing sweet about him once you get to know him.
>>
>>154603138
>he married her just because she's a thrifty shopper
>she even uses coupons
>>
>>154603245
That's the joke, a sweet mask is used when someone acts nice in front of everyone but it's a cunt in the inside.
Thread posts: 284
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.