[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 83934.jpg (44KB, 225x322px) Image search: [Google]
83934.jpg
44KB, 225x322px
What went right?
>>
>>154556275
andrew
>>
>>154556275
I haven't watched the last like 4 eps. Does it get better or is it more boring and cookie cutter episodic stuff. The OVAs were such a nice change of pace but the TV show just feels so boring aside from some nice cuts here and there.
>>
File: 0100.jpg (115KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
0100.jpg
115KB, 1440x810px
>>154556275
Our guy.
>>
>>154556436
>cookie cutter episodic stuff
>every episode tackles a different subject
>cookie cutter
I mean, there are some carry overs, but come on.
>>
more like what went ritalin
>>
File: 1489359667198.jpg (278KB, 512x721px) Image search: [Google]
1489359667198.jpg
278KB, 512x721px
>>154556418
>>154556457
This
>>
>>154556584
when will she ride his broom?
>>
The OVA were better.

Episodic romance shit is pretty boring to be honest.
>>
>>154556763
the 2nd ova was not even that good, clearly inferior to the 1st one
>>
>>154556484
The first episode was fine. 2nd is wow magical being only Akko knows about because of her card faggotry. 3rd was generic broom race. 4th was terrible Twilight parody. 5th was dumb dragon debt, but it did have some really nice cuts when they infiltrated. 6th was wow hot guy that Akko gets to hang out with all by herself while they're both furries. That's the last episode I watched. If you really think any of those sound exciting or interesting then I feel sorry for you. I have been nothing but bored watching everything after the first episode. I was really hoping they'd get into some overarching plot earlier but it seems they're gonna just save it for the second cour.
>>
>>154556275
They had the balls to make a CGDCT but with actual romance on it. It's already a cult classic.
>>
>>154556275

I just want Akko to actually grow as a character. Get better at magic, move closer to her dreams... She still seems as inept as she was when she started and keeps escaping getting expelled for little things.
>>
>>154556275
/u/ and Tumblr getting btfo
>>
>>154558853
This is what bothers me most. They introduced her as an unskilled character with a strong drive and that's the kind of person who would grow readily but she hasn't really changed at all. And she keeps making these mistakes that get her punished and has hardly even learned from that. She started off cute but now she's seeming downright stupid.
>>
>>154556275
Andrew.
>>
>>154558853
She's noticeably better at magic than she was at the start, which I like. She would never have been able to do that squirrel thing before the study for finals episode.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.