[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1458453829269.jpg (181KB, 816x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458453829269.jpg
181KB, 816x960px
Was he right about this?
>>
Yes. If girls aren't nice, then guys wouldn't misunderstand. Fuck, I hate nice girls.
>>
>>154536263
>I never talk to girls so if a girl decides to talk to me I will automatically assume that she's in love with me

Ok
>>
>>154537732
other way around
>>
File: 1485226843361.png (229KB, 411x428px) Image search: [Google]
1485226843361.png
229KB, 411x428px
There is literally nothing wrong with being nice.
>>
>>154536714
Go back to /r9k/
>>
>>154537863
He will fall in love with any girl who talks to him?
>>
>>154538175
No, he assumes that any girl that talks to him is only pretending to be nice because she's making fun of him/wants to manipulate him.
>>
>>154538419
But that's wrong. He gets his expectations high when the girl is being nice for the sake of being nice because she's nice to everybody and that hurts him. I don't want to say you're projecting but you get the idea.
>>
>>154538419
it doesn't imply that anywhere you freak.

He just wants someone to be nice to only him
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdEswAUqE-8
>>
File: please_explain.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
please_explain.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>154536263

I feel like this sometimes, just an overwhelming hate for young women.

It's a maturity thing, many younger women, I'd say before hitting 25, are very superficial (young men are guilty of the same thing). They latch on to a specific thing, like looks or fame or 'sub-culture' and you can't get through to them.

When I was in high school I was in love with this girl who had a crush on this long haired emo-stoner. Sasuke attitude, cutter, spiky wristbands, smoking at school - you know the type. I was nice to her and supported her when things went wrong and we spent a lot of time together talking. She gave me her number and I called her once...

... and she handed the phone to her father who literally said 'You are annoying my daughter, never talk to her at school again.'

Biggest WTF moment in my life. She never once told me to leave her alone. She was just nice to me - and I was nice to her.

The kicker? 5 years later I meet her on the train to the city. She was having hard time trying to become an actress or dancer or something, and she didn't friends in the area. We talk and she gives me her number and tells me we should go out sometime. No apology, no mention of past events, it felt like deja vue.

I never called her. Once bitten twice shy.

Women can't be straight, they have such a duplicitous nature. You never know what they are thinking or what they are saying behind your back. It does change as women get older, but you know what they say about leopards and spots.
>>
>>154539812
this, I had similar experiences but going into details will just make it a blog.
Always be aware that if you're trying to appeal to a girl, you are most likely be number two or number three on her list but she just can't make up her mind.
And even if you are just being overly friendly, things will just get awkward. Just empty your mind and treat people as males and react accordingly. Works best, guys think you're confident and girls think they're more safe around you because you emit the aura that you don't want them in your bed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.