[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 76014.jpg (54KB, 225x338px)
76014.jpg
54KB, 225x338px
Is this worth watching?
>>
>>154534037
if you already like volleyball to begin with. and you love exaggerating scenes of sports like eyeshield 21 or kuroko. I personally stopped watching the show.
>>
>>154534037
Yes. Best sports series in a while.
>>
>>154534403
I didn't know anything about volleyball to begin with and I fucking love the show

Also
>Comparing Haikyuu to Magical Basketball

gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>154534037
Absolutely. If you like sports series I guarantee you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>154534403
>comparing haikyuu to those two

Well baited
>>
I've watched most of the major sports anime and Haikyuu is definitely top tier.

I never ended up liking the protagonist, but at least he's not a fucking mary sue like all the other sports MCs.
>>
>>154534037
Yams is best boy by the way
>>
>>154534037
From the "great" variety that is sport anime it's one of the better ones.
>>
>>154534403
Haikyuu doesn't even really exaggerate, it's all just visual flare and not supernatural bs. All of the characters are adorable af too
>>
>>154534037
Yes, it is!
Even if you don't know anything about volleyball they explain everything

You'll love every team and every character!
>>
yes, but make sure to skip the noname teams
>>
If you like the sound of Naruto on a volleyball court
>>
>>154537980
The team that play only for fun were great though. And that game had Hinata's spider-man moment.
>>
>>154534037
Just if you like mediocre sport anime, i dropped by the way. Do yourself a favor and what ping pong animation.
>>
>>154538355
That's Kuroko no basuke, Haikyuu is actually about the sport.
>>
>>154534037
fuck yes
>>
>>154538953
A sport you get better at by screaming and believing in the power of friendship.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.