[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Plan is Simple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

We KILL Keit-ai.
>>
>>154532635
Who?
>>
File: reallynigga.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
reallynigga.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>154532635
>revealing "the plan"
>>
File: 1468431219194.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [Google]
1468431219194.png
140KB, 354x378px
>>154532677
athat insufferable meme thread after thread after thread after tthread of non stop kiet ai posters constantly posting for the sole sake of derailing my threads and i have had enoug god damit I WILL KILL KEIT-AI sooner or later i will make sure keit-ai dies forever and stays dead
>>154532711
All antagonists reveal their plans or else they won't work!
>>
File: prepare to be bullied FAGGOT.jpg (314KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
prepare to be bullied FAGGOT.jpg
314KB, 1000x1000px
drop their dox and I'll take em out OP

t. out of work henchman
>>
But how will you kill Keit-ai if it is in another dimension? Will you be ex-machina'd its phone number?
>>
>>154532635
He has been dead for 1400 years now.
>>
I want in on this. How are we going to do it?
>>
File: commander betel.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
commander betel.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>>154533447
Well there are 3 options.
1. My least favorite. We make Keit-ai real and end the meme once and for all! This would require us writing a manga together as a community so we would acknowledge it, and it would require that the manga is good or else /a/ won't claim responsibility for creating it and the meme will live on.
Whether this involves us crowdfunding, commissioning artists or even myself learning to write and draw for the sole purpose of killing this meme so I can enjoy anime plot threads again.
1A. We create an Anime. Similar to plan 1. This would also be more successful than plan 1 as it would allow the community to contribute more.
The community would vote on who gets to be a voice actor and a few other things. The plot would be written by a group of anons that have agreed to work together and finally edited and rewritten by a group leader.
I don't feel like explaining the entire process..
I know you're thinking our animation might be shit, but I guarantee that it will at least be decent, even if I have to animate the entire thing by myself.
2. We simply report anyone who posts Keit-ai and they all get banned because mods have to listen to us.
3. We post Keit-ai in every thread until it's banned, forever.
>>
>>154532929
>t.
What's that? I haven't been on /a/ in a long time.
>>
>>154532929
>t.
>>
>>154532635
what if Gendo was a loving dad and Shinji was a fucked up autistic kid?
>>
>>154533665
What if the Keit-ai fights back?
>>
>>154536711
>The meme has gained sentience.
N-NANI!?
>>
>>154532635
If it's so simple way haven't you done it yet?
>>
>>154537624
We need to plan for all the possibilities for the complete eradication of Keit-Ai
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.