[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Tamako a well written character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tama.png (151KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
tama.png
151KB, 500x466px
Is Tamako a well written character?
>>
She's a Mary Sue.
>>
>>154502318
Solid as her show.
>>
>>154502318
no

tamako market:
>muh mochi
>hey look this bird can talk, ah well
>this literally who girl shows up at my house, ah well she can stay for as long as she needs
>this literally who guy just said i might be his bride and to come with him to a random fucking pacific island, let me think about it for a few episodes instead of just saying "wtf no"

tamako love story:
>mochizou said he loves me what did he mean by this
>lets just think about it for about an hour of screen time
>oh wait he comforted me once when i was like 5
>guess we're in love now lol
>>
>>154505246
>>oh wait he comforted me once when i was like 5
>>guess we're in love now lol

Welcome to anime.
>>
File: 1452034566667.jpg (188KB, 741x488px) Image search: [Google]
1452034566667.jpg
188KB, 741x488px
>>154502751

>>154504771
Do you even know what that means?
>>
>>154502318
should I watch Tamako Market?
>>
>>154506373
Not really
>>
>>154502318
the best thing they do with her is taking her innocent and care-free character and keep trying to take her routine life away from her like they did in the movie, the way it opens her eyes to the reality around her and forces her to change herself a little bit is good writing in my opinion
>>
File: 1459034498073.png (335KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1459034498073.png
335KB, 520x520px
Yes. She's also a miracle of the universe.

>>154506621
That's why I always say Market and Love Story are so intricately connected it's unfair to separate one from the either. To me, Love Story was all about Tamako accepting her mother's death rather than the love story.
>>
>>154507229
Makes sense considering the "love story" is shit and impossible to care about
>>
>>154506373

not unless moeshit is your thing and cute girls are the only value you see in a show.
>>
>talking shit about the girl standing at the entrance to the universe
stop it
>>
>>154507606
>moeshit
Holy shit, just fuck off.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.