[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keijo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 04.png (237KB, 240x376px) Image search: [Google]
04.png
237KB, 240x376px
>vol15 cover
Looks like Yuzuki's hair is purple, that's what I have in mind too.
>>
File: 1466509871363.jpg (195KB, 1200x936px) Image search: [Google]
1466509871363.jpg
195KB, 1200x936px
just started reading this as I really liked the anime...

did i forget a bunch of shit or did the anime skip a lot of content?
>>
>>154478964
Skipped the first 20 chapters and a bunch of other stuff. Manga is more detailed. For his insanity, author is relatively good at world building
>>
>>154478964
it skipped a lot, changed some things and added some things too; if it didn't skip stuff, either the anime would adapt the the manga since the beginning (which would give more exposure to Nozomi and Sayaka's personalities and backgrounds, and give the anime a bit of time before superpowers become the norm, but would make the anime spend quite a long time on the school entrance exams before getting to more keijo matches, which could make people lose interest in the anime) and not feature the East/West war arc, or adapt it the way it has been adapted, or have more episodes so that the anime could adapt from the beginning to the East/West war arc.
>>
>>154479522
skipped those and (due to adaptation compression) skipped stuff on the chapters that were adapted, the average of chapters per episode was quite high (5 chapters per episode at times, such as some of the East/West war ones)
>>
File: mpv-shot0014.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0014.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
I do like how they gave Siren more role in the anime.
There was a stronger sense of a master and disciple relationship going on.
>>
>>154478768
huh
>>
>>154478768
It's just dawned on me that the keijo train has no brakes at this point. I'm wondering what nipplehead will come up with after the graduation festival.
>>
>>154482964
BIG ASSED GIRLS FROM OUTER SPACE
>>
>>154482964
seems like it's going to be ending in this arc given how Sunday is doing a purge on older series right now
>>
>>154483154
Possible. So, let's consider what's not selling for Sunday
>Rinne
>Mushibugyo
>Yugami-kun
>Keijo
>Arata Kangatari
>Denpa Kyoshi
>Tokiwa Kitareri
>Saike
>Hatsukoi Zombie

And those on its last legs
>Hayate
>Gin no Saji
>Magi (?)

There's a lot of things changing in Sunday.
>>
>>154483403
Actually, adding to that, Mushibugyo never sold high. It only managed to record sales three times (Vols 10, 12, 13) then the rest fell below average. I have no idea how this kept going for years unless Sunday just couldn't hit it off.
>>
so what happened with those translations?
>>
>>154478768
Asscalibur's sword really is golden!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.