[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I started to rewatch Overlord today and I noticed this: Ep4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: PS_Messages_20170311_232747.jpg (387KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PS_Messages_20170311_232747.jpg
387KB, 1920x1080px
So I started to rewatch Overlord today and I noticed this:

Ep4 the head warrior is wielding Guts's sword from his time with Band of the Hawk.
>>
File: 936.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>
It's not bait you twat.
>>
File: Berserk-X-Sword-20100223.jpg (32KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk-X-Sword-20100223.jpg
32KB, 320x480px
The creator of Overlord probably had it in there as homage to Berserk
>>
Watch episode 4, the head warrior is wielding Guts's sword (not Dragonslayer) as he tanks damage from the Slain Theocracy
>>
Anyone watch the Samurai Jack ep tonight?
So Jack is basically Guts now right?
>>
>>154478500
Not yet, totally forgot it aired. Was it any good? Or just nostalgia bait?
>>
>>154478528
nostalgia bait
>>
>>154477932
The fuck are you talking about? That's ichigo's sword.
>>
>>154478528

It was fucking amazing, the animation was beautiful. It also was nostalgic.

Not the anon you replied to btw.
>>
>>154478528
It was goddamn fantastic.
And I am the anon you replied to.
>>
>>154478571
You either don't watch Berserk and Overlord

Think I'm trying to troll you

Or you're trying to troll me.

I can assure you that's Guts's sword from when he was Band of the Hawk. The Dragonslayer was a sword he required afterwards. It is not Ichigos sword
>>
The hero that Ains uses as a decoy wields the one on the right in ep4
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.