[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

top cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-03-11 17_02_19.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-11 17_02_19.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
top cute
>>
> it's a shogi episode
(´・ω・`)

> it's a sisters episode
٩(^ᴗ^)۶

Related, but Hinata's konbanwa in this episode made my heart melt.
>>
>>
Will there be another cour? I want to watch Hinata fuck some bitches up.
>>
>>154471808

Depends on if Shaft wants to make money or do a labor of love. The manga sales skyrocketed, but the anime sales aren't great.

I'd say it's 50/50 at this point.
>>
What the fuck, so Asian "people" actually eat cats? That is really sad.
>>
>>154472143
I hate to tell you this but cats are just dumb animals that are worse than dogs and turtles.
>>
>>154472206
>worse than dogs
Come on, cats aren't exactly smart but you can't go lower than dogs. Those fuckers could kill themselves by accident into extinction.
>>
>>154471808
Won't this season end with her coming home with only one shoe on?
>>
So guys, is Rei x Hinata happening or not? I want to know if I need to drop this shit.
>>
>>154474588
Rei is in love with her and intends to marry her, but as of the current chapter she still doesn't know he sees her that way. He's sort of been courting her all along, but is waiting for her to grow up a bit more before he puts any moves on her. With all the development between them so far, it seems that the author intends for them to eventually end up together.
>>
>>154474588
100% endgame, but Hina is still innocent and childish. She didn't even romantically like the baseball kid, just fangirled over him.
>>
>>154471808
NHK funded this so... yeah
>>
We have a thread up, ESL.
>>
>>154474588
For now? Yes
But his problem with Kyouko hasn't fully solved yet and based on the author's other work there's possibility that it won't ended up that way
I mean remember Morita and Hagumi? I'm still pissed till now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.