[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 580
Thread images: 89

File: 3945759294.jpg (24KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
3945759294.jpg
24KB, 848x480px
Latest summaryanon's translation:
https://mega.nz/#!AYtyUQZS!zvFHw8rwlaw2Sjcy4Mg9ma-lS5cwU2gxNF3kzs6U9Hk

Also little Rem suffered
>>
>>154445449
So Garfiel can also just transform his limbs? That's much more useful than full body since he doesn't lose his sanity, isn't it?
>>
File: Perfect end.jpg (1MB, 2200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect end.jpg
1MB, 2200x1800px
Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.
>>
File: Vol 12.jpg (99KB, 609x433px) Image search: [Google]
Vol 12.jpg
99KB, 609x433px
Vol 12 illustration.
>>
Now explain why this anime was as bad as it was
>>
>>154446700
Oh yes, this was my favorite scene before things really got going.
Still, Emilia looks like her father just died in the hospital, not like her lover just slit his throat
>>
>>154446796

She looks like she hurt her toe.
>>
Chapter coming

https://twitter.com/nezumiironyanko/status/840538445978116097
>>
>>154447123
Julius' Zero kara?
>>
File: CzNmD73UkAAAt3S.png (93KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
CzNmD73UkAAAt3S.png
93KB, 540x600px
>>154447123
Tappei eats my sleeping hours but in a way I enjoy
Die Julius Die
>>
File: Al is from Earth.jpg (1MB, 686x4136px) Image search: [Google]
Al is from Earth.jpg
1MB, 686x4136px
>>154446719
Because it was 9 entire volumes condensed into 26 episodes, and it makes certain character quirks suffer, some things change radically, a lot of exposition and motives left not talked about, and lots of foreshadowing missing.

If they had more time to properly do all of them, it'd be ok. Arc 2 was good, but it still missed a few things, but overall nothing too major, aside from maybe some inner monologues.

Arc 3, which is the time in the capital to him finding out Rem is in a coma and promising to save her, was the most butchered one.
>>
>>154447123
1 step closer to Rem's awakening, maybe this year at this rate
>>
>>154445449
>Also little Rem suffered
Not as much as the Cultist did in the end.
>>
File: Rip_and_tear.png (743KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
Rip_and_tear.png
743KB, 600x473px
>Woman: “Then your father was big. And when you're that big, you're bound to have superb guts. I'm excited.”
>>
Every thread until Rem wakes up.
>>
Has anyone got a link to the echidna IF chapter?
>>
File: 9467275.png (367KB, 606x420px) Image search: [Google]
9467275.png
367KB, 606x420px
>Man: “So there ya go. Got defensive shields set up t'go on offence. ...'S best offence and best defence happenin' at th'same time, so with two bests ain't it th'strongest?”
>It's dumb, child-tier logic.
>But this man is applying his child-tier idea, and using two shields as weapons.
>>
>>154449918
THE WALL
>>
File: C6mYw39VoAIizRV.jpg (196KB, 1200x1020px) Image search: [Google]
C6mYw39VoAIizRV.jpg
196KB, 1200x1020px
It's Tappei's birthday today
>>
>>154450457
Yes we know.
>>
>>154445449
>Also little Rem suffered
Speaking of which, Rem's talking to Roswaal about why he had a man locked up in his basement and didn't tell anyone. His excuse was that he was waiting until he was certain they really wanted to go through with their vengeance before handing the guy over.
>>
>>154451091
>His excuse was that he was waiting until he was certain they really wanted to go through with their vengeance before handing the guy over.
Am I wrong in thinking it's still sick from his part?
>>
>>154451504
Do you really think Rem was sent to clean the warehouse, on a day when everyone was away on different business, by coincidence?
>>
>>154451091
Wouldn't it be a little better to not just give details of what's going on?

Or at least use spoiler tags. Once the translation is actually done it won't be as fun since i'll know most of the stuff already.
>>
>>154451862
Alright. I'll use spoiler tags.
The guy is dead, his body completely unrecognizable, and Roswaal comments that it must have been a cruel death. Rem has only just now realized what she did.
>>
Tappei released a new chapter just now: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/437/ Title: "2nd Floor Strategy Meeting"
>>
>>154451985
Are you actively translating it into a document as you read, or just sharing major plot points?

>>154452144
Neat
>>
>>154452161
>or just sharing major plot points?
I'm sharing whatever interests me, while getting the document ready for Remonwater. It's just that there's a lot here that interests me.
>>
>>154452258
Aight, interesting. Keep up the good work anon, this is pretty good stuff.
>>
>>154452258
Just to know, at wich point of the book is happening this?
>>
File: Echidna17.jpg (97KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Echidna17.jpg
97KB, 1200x900px
>>154452144
Echidna's backstory.

Apparently she was a woman that was always anxious and nervous about everything. The conflict, the people, the world EVERYTHING. Everything looked small and fragile to her, and she wished to protect everything like a baby.

She thought that even the sway of a single arm could bring disaster upon thousands depending on the circumstances, and so she extended her arms not for domination but to give aid and refuge. But, she was just a woman, and the struggled a lot, lots of trial and error, lots of mistakes and none of the things she did managed to make things that much better. It wasn't about advising people, it wasn't about guiding them, nor tying them up or helping them. And so she felt her powerlessness.

She became angry at her own powerlessness. Her lack of hands to help out, it's never enough, there's always need for more hands to help others, you can help what's in front of you, but what about that in the distance? And if it's all in your sight, them somewhere else, a disaster already happened, and it cannot be changed.

She despairs at this thought. She came to the realization that it was impossible to want to help everyone, and being able to do it, indeed it was entirely impossible, she knew that, but she did not want to give up.

If you're alone, increase your numbers, if you're not alone anymore, gather things that may help with your wish.

I'm not sure after this point, her head gets hazy and she suddenly can see "things she couldn't see before".

"Save, save, i see the way to save- i know the way to save."

She gains the desire to learn about why, and how. And so, lamenting the fact that she may not be able to help everyone, she will let certain things play out, all in search for knowledge.

And so the witch of greed, paves her path to an unreachable wish, with much shedding of blood from her own greed.
>>
>>154452590
Fourth chapter, if we count the prologue.
>>154452144
Huh. It's got Echidna's backstory there. She seems to have been a very different person before.
>>
>>154452679
What the fuck happened to her?
>>
>>154452706
>Fourth chapter, if we count the prologue.
out of many chapters?

I can already see more despair down the line
>>
>>154452679
Only Satella is left now.

>>154452732
She's a witch.
>>
>>154452759
7 chapters.
Rem feels nothing in particular after killing the guy. Neither remorse nor a sense of accomplishment. It's not even in the sense that she can't handle the shock.
>>
>>154452768
>Only Satella is left now.
There should also be Pandora and Hector
>>
>>154453111
Ah yes, good point.
>>
>>154453186
Also these backstories are there because Subaru did read the book, but IIRC the books in the tower only have records of deceased people, while Pandora, Satella and maybe Hector didn't die

>>154452907
All of this ordeal might explain why Ram killed Subaru in the third loop. She might have wanted to avoid Rem getting further down this hole
>>
which girl is winning right now
>>
File: Minerva and Echidna.jpg (207KB, 1200x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Minerva and Echidna.jpg
207KB, 1200x1088px
If you think about. Both of them want the same thing, but they go about it in different ways.

Minerva is short sighted and only cares about the "now", and so she will heal what's in front of her and run around look for more people to heal. Her power having an adverse effect.

Echidna wants to play the long game in order to reach a conclusion on how to save everyone. But she's willing to learn many different things, and even lead others into doom in order to learn a lot.
>>
File: Everythingisfine.png (803KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Everythingisfine.png
803KB, 1280x1600px
>>154454040
The best one
>>
>Roswaal (extra notes): Comes to Garitch to borrow a healing arts teaching textbook for Rem. Declares himself not suited to healing magic. Seeing Garitch and Ferris’ interaction, briefly recalls himself and his own teacher. Advises Ferris to study in a way that will leave him with no regrets. Garitch thinks of him as a decent noble who judges people based on what’s inside them. It’s only been six or seven years since Ram and Rem started working at the mansion, so it seems he ordered the book before he met them.

Interesting

Roswaal is odd guy. He's pretty morally bankrupt most of the time, but undeniable he does due good at times. I suspect 400 years ago he wasn't as bad he is now.
>>
>>154453998
Maybe.

Anyhow, the surviving Cultists are named Sado, Sergei, and Faust. Dead guy was Fog.
>>
>>154454040
Nobody as of now. Mostly likely won't be resolved until near the end of series depending on what happens to Rem and Subaru's decision regarding her fate.
>>
>>154454540
>Emilia has over 1 year alone with Subaru but doesn't do anything
Seriously, she doesn't deserve to win
>>
>>154454040
EMT victory is set in stone
>>
>>154454881
Emilia is a walking (irreversible) death flag since Arc 1. I think it's the likeliest outcome, but to call it set in stone is a stretch.

>>154454845
She's still a kid compared to Rem.
>>
>>154454954
>She's still a kid compared to Rem.
So she's a special snowflake and everyone should wait until she knows what she wants?
>>
>>154455089
Nope, and Subaru is an idiot for waiting around for her to grow up. But I can't really fault her really, considering she had zero meaningful human interactions with people her age in her entire life.
>>
>>154454040
nobody

unless you want to say emilia because Rem is sleeping the whole day then yes it's emilia
>>
>>154449888
>Has anyone got a link to the echidna IF chapter?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zbZ6DTUq6Ic4B4c2ItSY0Di1_TIB12O950rD4cTD-ig/edit

I really hope people will still want to read the translation of the backstory after all the spoilers...I haven't started it yet because I was doing part 2 of the Ram and Garfiel story but after that I will
>>
>>154454845
That's pretty dumb to reason to decide who should win or not. The don't have sex right now and I'm sure they gone a bunch of dates anyway, like they planned.

Eitherway, something that frivolous won't be who decides who wins.

>>154454954
>Emilia is a walking (irreversible) death flag since Arc 1. I think it's the likeliest outcome, but to call it set in stone is a stretch

In fairness who isn't that in this story though? Look what happened to Felt and Rom in Arc 1.
>>
>>154455244
It's not like she doesn't know about human relationships or what love is. Shew was the one who pointed out in the carriage that Subaru loves Rem and was bold enough to say stuff like "I won't fall for you that easily". She's just playing hard to get and that's just annoying.
>>
>>154455553
Oops forgot my trip because I was on phone
>>
>>154455244
He's waiting for her to decide on her feelings, which pretty normal.

>>154455249
Subaru and Rem just go with their original plan even she were awake anyway.
>>
>>154455560
Yeah sure, who deserves to win? The one who tries it against all odds and is 100% sincere with the feelings or the one who does literally nothing in that relationship? Fuck off with your retard logic, ESL-kun.
>>
>>154455591
>was bold enough to say stuff like "I won't fall for you that easily". She's just playing hard to get and that's just annoying.
Good point, didn't remember that particular line. But then again, Arc 4 might've changed her opinion of Subaru's feelings, that they weren't just superficial, instead had some actual depth.

>>154455560
Irreversible, anon. Emilia is one of the few characters that will probably die in one way or another, permanently, during the later parts of the story. Think of what happened to Rem, but actual death, not just a coma. I don't think there's any such character from the rest of the cast.

>>154455691
If Rem didn't get nom'd by Batenkaitos, Subaru would eventually give up on Emilia and support her as her knight/friend/whatever and stay with Rem romantically.
>>
>>154455770
>
Irreversible, anon. Emilia is one of the few characters that will probably die in one way or another, permanently, during the later parts of the story. Think of what happened to Rem, but actual death, not just a coma. I don't think there's any such character from the rest of the cast.

I don't see any real basis for that. He's prevented her deaths as much he has others, heck Rem technically has more deaths than she does which makes her more of a doom magnet.

>If Rem didn't get nom'd by Batenkaitos, Subaru would eventually give up on Emilia and support her as her knight/friend/whatever and stay with Rem romantically.

Subaru and a lot of the others characters believe otherwise though. This includes Rem's own sister.

If this was the AU sure, but one of whole of the story not going that direction he plans stick his feelings regarding Emilia. It would make all that drama he went pretty pointless.
>>
>>154455553

I'm looking forward to it. Bits and pieces isn't the same as reading the whole thing.
>>
>>154455699
What fuck this does even mean? Just because you love someone doesn't you entitled to them. Love is not an obligation.

And fuck for selfishly dismissing the feeling of others because their aren't sole direct at you waifu.
>>
>>154456095
The fact that nothing too bad happened to her yet means that the worse is still waiting for her.
>>
>>154456095
>Subaru and a lot of the others characters believe otherwise though
What do they say I wonder?
>>
>>154456287
Bad things have already happened to her as much everyone else though. I agree not impossible for her to get kill permanently or something, but that's more likely to happen Subaru. Emilia, Rem and mostly everyone else will probably survive whatever is one way or another. The very fact that Tappei hasn't killed Rem makes believe that.

>>154456314
Subaru has said on record he loves both of them equally. Ram has said to Emilia that Subaru loves whole-heartedly so she shouldn't worry about that. Wilhelm has already noticed it and considering he's already been in love himself that means a lot. Even Crusch who said to be dense about romance is aware. Of course Rem herself too which is why she proposes polygamy to begin with.
>>
>>154457032
>Bad things have already happened to her as much everyone else though
Besides in flash backs, nothing bad happened to her.
>>
>>154445449
Is it wrong that I'm liking Garf a lot more since he stopped being a little bitch about muh sanctuary?
>>
>>154457514
But that logic the same came be said about everyone else. Subaru has literally revered every bad thing that happened to every character in present expect for Rem and Crusch.
>>
>>154457825
No, he's much more likable now. A bit too shonen protagonist, but acceptable.

>>154457514
Pretty much, she has been sheltered as fuck throughout the plot. Worse thing that probably happened to her was getting into Regulus's harem.
>>
>>154457914

Julius?
>>
>>154457825
That's kind of point. He's much more reasonable now he's sorted out his issues and isn't being manipulated. He's like a cute little brother now ... who can turn into a Weretiger.
>>
>>154457914
You know there's a reason why we get to see the failed loops as well. Rem, Subaru and Ram got brutally murdered multiple times, Ram even by the man she loves. Rem gets shit on with the coma. Emilia is the only lucky one.
>>
>>154457917
>Pretty much, she has been sheltered as fuck throughout the plot. Worse thing that probably happened to her was getting into Regulus's harem.

And the only bad thing has happened to Rem is losing to Ley we just gonna ignore loops.

>>154457958
Good catch. So like literally 3 people out everyone he knows intimately.
>>
>>154458116
>just gonna ignore loops.
>guys let's pretend that 90% of the story is irrelevant!
>>
>>154458075
That makes no sense Emilia is killed in multiple under different circumstances and even goes mad. They all got reverted in the end so there is no made distinction to be made.
>>
File: 1489204317473.gif (4MB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1489204317473.gif
4MB, 680x510px
>>154457032
Anon you seem to forget that Rem being erased has altered dramatically people's perceptions on Subaru and Emilia. For example,

>Ram has said to Emilia that Subaru loves whole-heartedly so she shouldn't worry about that
Ram didn't even remember her sister at that point anon. Plus, she was begging Emilia for help so obviously she had to mince words to make Emilia feel better. Oh and those conversations happened all the way back in arc 4. Don't you think Subaru and Emilia's relationship would change, whether it's better or worse, after over one year?

>Wilhelm has already noticed it and considering he's already been in love himself that means a lot
In his point of view, due to Rem's erased existence, Subaru appeared to be a legit hero who fought the White Whale fearlessly, without any of Rem's assistance, and he went through all the troubles alone just to save Emilia so Wilhelm would feel even more amazed at Subaru's commitment and hardship. But in reality, he didn't do all those things alone and all of Rem's recognition went straight to Subaru so he received more praises and credits than he should have.

>Even Crusch who said to be dense about romance is aware
How often does she see Subaru interact with Emilia?

> Of course Rem herself too which is why she proposes polygamy to begin with.
We have enough discussion about this already, anon.
>>
>>154458235
That's what you're doing but ignoring Emilia's death's that happen in loops like the others while most of are fine the MU. Which is why this absurd argument.
>>
>>154458370
Emilia got killed either within a second or off screen. She didn't suffer a bit. Subaru got frozen multiple times, Rem got her bones broken, Ram got stabbed through her chest just to name some painful deaths.
>>
>>154454845
He's a long lived half elf, its probably normal for them to take it slow.
>>
>>154458473
Now that you mention it, let's say Subaru and Emilia get married. Subaru will die out of old age after a few decades and Emilia will look the same as she does now at this point and live for another few centuries. She will not only outlive Subaru but also their kids since they would be only 1/4.
>>
>>154458880
Authorities or being a sage could artificially expand a normal human's lifespan. I mean, how the fuck is Shaula or even Flugel still around after 400 years?
>>
>>154459003
That might be a solution even though it's very unlikely that Subaru gotta keep his authorities.
>>
>>154458280
>Anon you seem to forget that Rem being erased has altered dramatically people's perceptions on Subaru and Emilia. For example,

This nothing with Rem herself. We are talking about her personal status.

>Rem has been put into a coma
>Crusch has lost her memories
>Julius has lost his Name

Things like that.

>Ram didn't even remember her sister at that point anon. Plus, she was begging Emilia for help so obviously she had to mince words to make Emilia feel better.

Dude don't make up stuff. There is nothing suggest she didn't mean everything she said. She has always been forthright person she not gonna sudden stop.

>Oh and those conversations happened all the way back in arc 4. Don't you think Subaru and Emilia's relationship would change, whether it's better or worse, after over one year?

If you don't believe that Rem would have fallen out of love with Subaru within a year there no reason believe that would be case with Subaru towards Emilia. It's just arbitrary statement motivated by bias.

>In his point of view, due to Rem's erased existence

You're gonna have cite that. Even then this doesn't make any sense considering that Rem's disappearance shouldn't wire his brain into he loves Emilia. He just wouldn't note any particular feeling to anyone instead. But everything that happened to make him aware of Subaru's feelings for Emilia happened regardless of Rem's presence. This goes for Ram and Crusch too. Especially the former who knew all the way back from Arc 2.

>Subaru appeared to be a legit hero who fought the White Whale fearlessly, without any of Rem's assistance

You seem completely misunderstand why Wilhelm appreciates and likes Subaru. Has nothing with Rem and entirely to do with himself. It's because it very fact Subaru is weak and yet display courage beyond limits of his ability. And yes he did fight the White Whale and Witch Cult for Emilia, everyone knows that.
>>
>>154459129
>actually believes that Subaru's feelings for Emilia are as strong as Rem's for Subaru
Sasuga ESL-kun.
>>
File: Satella2.jpg (144KB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
Satella2.jpg
144KB, 1000x676px
>>154459129
Subaru's feelings from Subaru to Satella may be as strong as Rem, maybe. Tappei said she's the one character who has the strongest feelings of love. But considering Subaru loves Satella despite not even remembering why, and just from looking at her, i'd say that love is much stronger.

Subaru's feelings for Emilia are not as strong as Rem's for Subaru though.
>>
>>154459446
>Tappei said she's the one character who has the strongest feelings of love
In what context? I can't remember that.
>>
>>154459129
>You're gonna have cite that
I mean, did the dramatic boost in Petra's affections for Subaru literally tell you nothing, anon?

> Has nothing with Rem and entirely to do with himself
Did Subaru fight the White Whale and Witch Cult alone or with Rem's help? Subaru doing it all alone rather than with Rem's assistance would be way more impressive from Wilhelm's point of view. So its obvious that Wilhelm would be fond of Subaru even more.

> There is nothing suggest she didn't mean everything she said.
It's common sense, anon. It's common sense. You don't want to say harsh and mocking words if you're seeking for help from someone.
>>
>>154458434
>Emilia got killed either within a second or off screen.

Okay this a shit excuse and you know it. Nevermind that this isn't true. Episode 1 and 17 for example show her corpse for several minutes. Compared to say Ram who only seen Ram die for a few secs or Betty who's only died once.

>She didn't suffer a bit.

Neither Rem when she got cursed. Most all her other deaths where off screen or we just see the corpse like Emilia's except for the encounter with Pete.

>Subaru got frozen multiple times,

Most which happened with secs except the last one. And happened 3 times not a dozen times. But you realize that bring up Subaru compared to everyone else is stupid right? He's the only one who has to live that knowledge and bares thsoe scars.

>Rem got her bones broken

And Emilia got heart crushed.

>Ram got stabbed through her chest just to name some painful deaths

Emilia got gutted in some deaths and eaten by Rabbits in others.

Your literal arguing now that "okay she died, but didn't die hard enough". You're moving goalposts.

This not change all these deaths including Emilia's were reversed by the exact method. This really dumb argument to making.
>>
>>154459597
Also the boost in Ram's affection for Roswaal without Rem around. She went from having two loved ones to just one.
>>
File: ReZero Photo 30.jpg (166KB, 1200x846px) Image search: [Google]
ReZero Photo 30.jpg
166KB, 1200x846px
JANUARY

Reinhardt's birthday is January 1st
Ferri's birthday is January 16
Echidna's birthday is January 24

FEBRUARY

Rem/Ram birthday is February 2nd
Petra's birthday is February 14
Rom's birthday is February 20

MARCH

Anastasia's birthday is March 10
Otto's birthday is March 24th

APRIL

Subaru's birthday is April 1st
Crusch-sama's birthday is April 4th
Elsa's birthday is April 29, a pun on death and meat

MAY

Wilhelm's birthday is May 7
My birthday is May 17 :3

JUNE

Carmilla's birthday is June 19

JULY

Julius' birthday is July 7th
Minerva's birthday is July 20

AUGUST

Felt's birthday is August 8th
Sekhmet's birthday is August 13

SEPTEMBER

Priscilla's birthday is September 7
Roswaal's birthday is September 16
Emilia's birthday is September 23rd

OCTOBER

Garfiel's birthday is October 12

NOVEMBER

Kadomon's birthday is November 6

DECEMBER

-
>>
>>154459675
>Okay this a shit excuse and you know it. Nevermind that this isn't true. Episode 1 and 17 for example show her corpse for several minutes.
Ah you mean when Elsa stabbed her from behind and she was immediately dead while Subaru still suffered next to her. And in ep 17 when her heart popped and she was also dead immediately without suffering?

>except for the encounter with Pete.
Yeah that "little" exception, right?

>Your literal arguing now that "okay she died, but didn't die hard enough". You're moving goalposts.
My very first point was that she didn't suffer as much as the others when they died. Where am I moving goalposts now?
>>
>>154459861
Not to mention that Emilia never ever took any damage in order to protect someone.
>>
>>154459446
>>154459510
Didn't Tappei say that Rem is the character that loves Subaru the most?
>>
>>154459675
>show her corpse for several minutes
Corpses don't feel pain, ESL.
>>
>>154460006
Yep, that's what I remember as well.
>>
>>154459861
Thinking about it, the maids in general probably get killed the most brutally after Subaru since Roswaal's gospel keeps fucking over the mansion.
>>
>>154460006
I'd love a comparison between Rem's love for Subaru and Satella's for him. It'd be easier to tell if Satella is Rem or not.
>>
>>154460126
That's an actual theory?
>>
>>154460152
Well that's one of my crackhead theories. I think it'd be kinda cool if it turns out true.
>>
>>154460152
Probably cause Satella calls him Subaru-kun and Emilia is obvious enough to be a red herring.
>>
>>154460176
That's not just crack, it's utterly retarded
>>
>>154460264
If it turns out one of the female casts is actually Satella, I hope it'd be Rem because it'd be otherwise too predictable if it's Emilia.
>>
>>154460397
I think Satella is her own character. At most one of the main cast would get turned into the witch of envy
>>
>>154459358
Yes, it ist. Everyone else in-universe recognizes it. So whether Subaru and Emilia or Subaru and Rem will get together will happen regardless of you opinion. But keep getting triggered when Subaru x Emilia keep happening.

>>154459446
I don't agree, because you don't sacrifice yourself multiple times or build a mass army to come aid of someone if don't have the strongest of feelings for them. It's not worth all that pain and suffering otherwise. He was even run away with just Emilia in the 3rd of Arc 3, the village be damned.

>>154459597
>I mean, did the dramatic boost in Petra's affections for Subaru literally tell you nothing, anon?

We talking about bad things that happened directly to specific characters. Not arbitrary things that don't mean anything. Petra already had a crush before Arc 3 so Rem's disappearance his little to do with it.

>Did Subaru fight the White Whale and Witch Cult alone or with Rem's help?

Due that ain't the point. Whether Rem was there or not it was his decisions to do those things despite knowing the dangers. That's why Wilhelm says he's strong. If you notice near the end of Arc 3 multiple character were assisting the same way Rem has. They making up for what he lacked in other areas (physical) while he laid the plans. As long as he had the courage to do so.

>It's common sense, anon. It's common sense. You don't want to say harsh and mocking words if you're seeking for help from someone.

Nor does that mean she just saying things just to get on her good side. It's not Ram and Emilai have bad relationship to begin with. You're literally trying to make her look bad because she supports the other team.

I don't find amusing that you're whining to take anything every character says about Rem and Subaru at face value but perform mental gymnastics regarding Subaru x Emilia under the same circumstances. You need to stop doing making up excuses, it's gonna hurt if Emilia wins.
>>
File: remknows1.png (172KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
remknows1.png
172KB, 480x480px
>>154459753
Speaking of birthdays. I though that the Rem AU chapters were released on Rem's birthday but nope the first one was released on Subaru's.
>>
>>154460693
It's just an april fools story then.
>>
>>154460006
>>154460051

nah he never said that , when they ask him he gave top 10 character and said he don't like to put it in order , character i remember in the list were : Rem-emilia-beatrice "subaru most loved 3 of course" also petra , otto , rei-chan were there
>>
>>154460638
>Rem's disappearance has no impact on the world whatsoever.
Arguing with you really is a waste of time anon.
>>
>>154460638
>conveniently forgets that Subaru gave up on saving Emilia and only was able to save her because he wanted to be Rem's hero
You're retarded if you believe that Subaru loves Emilia as much as Rem loves Subaru
>>
While Emilia doesn't get killed all that brutally (except offscreen to cultists and rabbits), she does have a pretty fucked up childhood.
She also got mentally broken in one loop. That's kind of a unique achievement in this series lol
>>
>>154460763
He said something like "Rem loves Subaru the most, isn't that obvious?"
>>
File: xEjXBkk[1].jpg (327KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
xEjXBkk[1].jpg
327KB, 800x1067px
>>154460763
I meant that Tappei said Rem loves Subaru more than anyone else does
>>
>>154460792
We're not counting backstories. Rem's backstory is as fucked up as Emilia's.
>>
>>154460865
Nobody loves Subaru. Rem loves Subaru's cock.
>>
That reminds me, what happens in the chapter Tappei released today other than Echidna's backstory?
>>
>>154460886
Okay. Still, noone got that mindbroken (except maybe Subaru and Beatrice in Echidna AU)
>>
>>154461011
Emilia in the loop where Subaru get nom'd by assrabbits in front of her was pretty mindbroken as well.

But considering their backstories, it's shocking how Ram and Rem developed into somewhat normal people.
>>
File: Re_Zero_Volume_2_10.jpg (919KB, 1192x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Re_Zero_Volume_2_10.jpg
919KB, 1192x1800px
>>154461011
We still don't know why Rem became an emotionless killing machine until Subaru met her and From Zero'ed her in arc 2. So I think something very fucked up would happen to her later in her backstories.
>>
>>154459691
Again you just mentioning side-effects. Yiu might have point Ram was grieving from lost of her sister but she isn't. But this far from the original point anyway.

>>154459861
>Ah you mean when Elsa stabbed her from behind and she was immediately dead while Subaru still suffered next to her. And in ep 17 when her heart popped and she was also dead immediately without suffering?

Okay I can't take seriously anymore. This like a 5 year's old argument now. This unfathomably stupid. You might as well say getting shot is no big deal.

>Yeah that "little" exception, right?

Yes, that exception. It's her only on screen death, which is dragged out for shock value

>My very first point was that she didn't suffer as much as the others when they died. Where am I moving goalposts now?

No point was the she didn't have any bad happened to her and then switch she didn't suffer enough physically. Both are retard horseshit arguments that among edge memes and statements "like my pain is greater than you pain". Holy Fuck.

>>154459945
Who fucking cares?! This about fact she has died. Dude she died, Ram died and Betty died. etc

Big fuck deal, full stop. Hell why do think Echidna a dead person is so fucking pissed at Satella? Hint: it's because of means of how she died, but because was killed at all!
>>
>>154460820
>>154460865
and i am telling you no , that was question for tappei , i don't know if he screw up in another Q but this list in his Q&A

he put it because he didn't wanted to answer
>>
>>154461231

Hello, Pasa.
>>
Btw Beatrice love subaru more than puck right ? she said she's totally subaru property now
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 58.png (1MB, 1400x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 58.png
1MB, 1400x1650px
So cute and pure.
>>
>>154461231
Still you don't get what was the point. You bring up >>154460763 but
>Rem-emilia-beatrice "subaru most loved 3 of course"
Menas that Tappei was answering what people Subaru DOES love most, that is the people that are object of subaru's love.
My claim was on the other way around, the poeple who DO love Subaru, that is in the context of Subaru being the object of their love.
And regarding this question Tappei answered that Rem is the person that loves Subaru more than anyone else does.
>>
>>154460008
Maybe you need to get killed or need to experience a neardeath experience so death doesn't stop becoming a problem anymore.

>>154460096
The only difference between their deaths and some of the other characters is their gorier some times. Even then the only death that has been super visceral is ep 15. Everyone else just dies normally see Felt, Rom, Betty etc.

This just seem like a really desperate and weird distinction to make because Tappei probably doesn't put much thought into anyone's deaths.
>>
>>154461586
Nah the "3 who subaru love the most " was part from me , i meant he "subaru" love those 3 girls the most , it was my fault for including it with the list

The list if for who DO love subaru the most !

Pretty sure he gave a list when he was asked about that , i don't know if he changed his mind later but that list is there
>>
>>154460006
Yes, at least at all that time. We don't know if remain the same at end of series, as her being the one who loves him the most.
>>
File: Pitou desperate.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pitou desperate.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>EX translator has been dead 4 months

You said he was just sleeping.
>>
>>154461716
From my head, the list of people with the "highest affection points" for Subaru was, without order:
Rem, Emilia, Reinhard, Julius, Petra, Crusch, Wilhelm, Otto, Garfiel, Patrasche
I really hope Tappei simply forgot Beatrice at that moment
>>
>>154461226
Emilia didn't die as painful deaths as the other characters. She got spared for whatever reasons so expect her to get brutally murdered soon.
>>
>>154460771
>Rem is the world

The feeling is mutual. Thankfully Tappei isn't a nutcase fanboy like you.

>>154460783
Nope I'm not because I go by what the character say and do. But if the text isn't good enough for you and really wanna settle it just go ask Tappei and post his answer.
>>
>>154461819
Yeah this the list i was talking about

Lol it have no beatrice when i look at it !!! he must forgot to include her , when he made top 5 characters who can kill the white whale he didn't include reid and the dragon
>>
>>154461819
beatrice is top 3 at the very least
>>
>>154461883
I didn't say her absence changed the whole world, dumb anon.
>>
>>154461853
Well, getting eaten alive seems pretty fucking brutal. Even if it was offscreen. I had forgotten that one. But I still think something pretty fucking bad will go down with her, and I could see it happening in Arc 6 given the proximity of Satella's shrine. At the latest, in Arc 10, obviously.
>>
>>154461935
That was because they hadn't actually "appeared" at the story at that point
>>154461853
Didn't he make it a point to never show her corpse to Subaru except the very first time and when she got Satella
>>
>>154461883
>I go by what the character say and do
and what did they say and do about that?
>>
>>154460771
>Rem is the world

The feeling is mutual. Thankfully Tappei isn't a nutcase fanboy like you.

>>154460783
Nope I'm not because I go by what the character say and do. But if the text isn't good enough for you and really wanna settle it just go ask Tappei and post his answer.
>>
>>154461883
>>154462049
>I go by what the character say and do.
>And do

I wish it was the case as you wouldn't be here making ridiculous points
>>
>>154462049
ESL tell me, does Rem love Subaru more or does Subaru love Rem more?
>>
File: Regulus_Corneas.png (307KB, 669x710px) Image search: [Google]
Regulus_Corneas.png
307KB, 669x710px
>>154462049
>>
>>154460792
>>154460886
Emilia gets killed multiple times in the story, Rem gets killed multiple time in the story. Lot's of characters died multiple times in the story without bring up their pasts. It doesn't matter how it happens. All of them get reversed because that is what Subaru is want to do and has the power to do it. It's doesn't solve all their problems, just immediate one, namely "not living".

Spiting hairs over it is stupid.
>>
>>154462270
That's not even my problem with her and it does matter how it happens. Whenever Emilia dies it just has no impact and I can't even feel bad for her. It's just whatever.
>>
>>154461853
Again it's stupid distinction. You don't get spared from death. Nobody wnats to do die. Arguing she didn't die while getting one of her limbs ripped off and instead died by getting her guts cut out just so ridiculous pedantic I don't know where to start. There is no consolation prize here.
>>
>>154462524
>Arguing she didn't die
Seems like you're missing the point here, ESL.
>>
>>154462567
like always
>>
>>154462503
I already said this in >>154462019, but I remember Tappei saying he deliberately doesn't show Emilia's corpse. I forgot why, but I think he wanted to make her death more uncomfortable and unsettling that way.
>>
>>154462049
Alright ESL. Since you can't even follow simple logic, I'm gonna be so kind and explain to you why you're wrong and since you like to take what the characters say as the absolute truth, we're gonna use Subaru's own words.

Subaru says that he loves Rem and Emilia equally. He also says that Rem loves him way too much and it's obvious that Rem loves Subaru more than he loves her back.
If you have just a few brain cells, you'd make the connection and see that Rem loves Subaru more than Subaru loves Emilia/Rem.
>>
>>154462642
That just supports my point that she will die brutally in the future arcs.
>>
>>154454170
Damn, I got teary-eyed when I saw this picture ;_;
>>
File: 1466996736145.jpg (51KB, 495x323px) Image search: [Google]
1466996736145.jpg
51KB, 495x323px
Come into this thread expecting an energetic discussion from yesterday
>Its back to waifuwars again

Fucking hell /a/ I though we settled this the moment Carmilla came into the picture.
>>
>>154454170
Why was Rem in her nightgown? Wasn't she wearing the maid uniform the whole time? Where did she get that nightgown?

And who changed her clothes anyway? Did Subaru go after that person too?
>>
>>154463165
Probably the guys from Crusch/Anastasia's camp who picked up the soldiers after the attack.
>>
>>154461976
>Rem's disappearance has no impact on the world whatsoever.

You're the one used world not me. You're the one who decide to run on some tanget taht had nothing to do what I was talking about.

We are talking about injures, deaths or other things weren't negated in the story to character itself in question. We aren't talking about other people in relation to that. Otherwise we have been talking about how Felix essentially lost her master (mentally), how Emilia lost Puck who was like a family member to her, or Julius's little brother lost his memories and no longer remembers him.

Seriously, the current character status that have been wiped by RBD is Rem's coma, Crusch's memories and Julius's lost history. Bring up someone

Petra is irrelevant because nothing has personally happened that wasn't RBD'd. This is the topic.

>>154462038
Subaru says he loves her to Rem in From Zero, to Emilia at the end for Arc 3, in the beginning in Arc 4 a long with Rem and again later in ch 110 in Arc 4. He has died for numerous through out every arc and even says in Arc 2 when he was running away from Rem that Emilia was still main reason putting up with all of this. Several characters which I mentioned have are all aware of it.

You literally have to been wearing a blindfold or some bias goggles not to have know at this point. That's is not something that is going away.
>>
>>154463287
>point is that Rem loves Subaru more than Subaru loves Rem or Emilia
>HE SAID HE FUCKING LOVES EMILIA
ESL, I knew already that you're retarded but this is a whole new level.
>>
>>154462994
No one agree to that.
>>
File: 1489012685291.jpg (77KB, 420x326px) Image search: [Google]
1489012685291.jpg
77KB, 420x326px
>People are still responding to ESL's posts and having the same inane debate as yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that
>>
>>154463287
Can you just please leave this board or just not post in the threads? Seriously, whenever you're here everything turns to shit. Just go.
>>
File: rem.jpg (75KB, 404x549px) Image search: [Google]
rem.jpg
75KB, 404x549px
>>154460865
Post Source. I want to bathe in Rem's love for Subaru
>>
>>154463287
>You're the one used world not me
Anon, the "impact" here might vary from being "modest" to "huge." In no way it is equivalent to "the world." You're seriously dumb if you think otherwise.
>>
>>154462049
>Rem having an impact on the world =/= Rem is the world
False equivalency.
>>
File: Crusch-sama 27.png (2MB, 1294x939px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch-sama 27.png
2MB, 1294x939px
Now everyone posts a beautiful Crusch-sama.
>>
I get the feeling from her backstory that Echidna was some kind of precog. Complete guess though.
Otherwise the chapter is a pretty uneventful transition chapter. Subaru and Emilia shove Julius in the green room and station patrasche as a guard to make sure he doesn't sneak out again, then they reunite with the team (it's down to just Emilia faction people + shaula and meili(who half counts as Emilia faction people) lol) to try and think about ways to beat the trial.
Ram is very upset about Julius' running amok because if he died and the trial was such that everybody had to pass it, he could have ruined the whole trip for everyone. Ram is generally not in top form, which they keep repeating through the arc's narration so there you go keep an eye on that one.
They reason out that you have to present Reid with a condition and win that to beat the trial (but don't make it a stupid condition)
They're still stumped though, and shaula caps the chapter off by being like it's cool guys just keep trying no matter how long it takes you :D I've been waiting here for centuries and will watch over you challenging the trial for centuries if that's the time you need :D just have fun hanging out here with me guys :D plus the narration mentioning again that they're not allowed to leave the tower without finishing these trials and blah blah surprise arc 6 will have a five billion year timeskip or something
>>
>>154462155
>I wish it was the case as you wouldn't be here making ridiculous points

It is the case. That's why I can say them at all. Just because your willful blind or try twist those facts doesn't change that. The even Japanese fans almost aware of these facts (and draw fanart about them) while you go plug your ears and go "lalala" is more telling about you.

You know you can still support you're preferred ship while acknowledging undeniable truths. Trying to downplay Emilia x Subaru make yourself feel better won't improve Rem's chances.
>>
File: 1462503533589.jpg (30KB, 313x210px) Image search: [Google]
1462503533589.jpg
30KB, 313x210px
>>154463518
At least we had a good thread yesterday right?>>154417754
>>
File: Subaru's most humiliating death.jpg (70KB, 420x240px) Image search: [Google]
Subaru's most humiliating death.jpg
70KB, 420x240px
>nobody is talking about the most important part of arc 4
>A fucking rabbit
>>
Where's transcriber-kun with the backstory spoilers? We need some fuel for discussions.
>>
>>154463660
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrgLj9lOwk
>>
File: C6d8hyqVMAA4zax.jpg large.jpg (35KB, 707x653px) Image search: [Google]
C6d8hyqVMAA4zax.jpg large.jpg
35KB, 707x653px
>>154463660
Speaking of which
>magic circle at the butt
>>
>>154463633
>and draw fanart about them
Kek you now wanna compare the amount of SubaRem art vs SubaEmilia art or what?
>>
>>154463723
>SubaEmilia
I'm surprised that there are artists making fan arts of that ship. I mean, can they not see how absurd it really is?
>>
>>154462503
Well that's personal problem. Rem's death hasn't effected me much at all. But things like "impact" has nothing do with the truth she has in fact had bad shit happen to her. This has been my point entire time, not whether you cared that she died or not.

I didn't feel anything when Petra died despite it being somewhat disturbing, but doesn't mean that didn't a happened. That's what this dumbass over >>154462567 doesn't get it.

If something happens it happens.
>>
>>154462642
Just to clarify this, the context was in reference to episode 14 and 15. It had something to do with Subaru's mental state and wanting to preserve the mystery there.
>>
File: 61758091_p0.jpg (424KB, 730x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61758091_p0.jpg
424KB, 730x1000px
>>154463822
I bet if the anime didn't make SubaRem look like INTENSE FRIENDSHIP the dominance would be even greater.
>>
>>154463630
why the fuck are they climbing the tower even, they met Shaula already
>>
>>154462788
You're flipping retarded if that what you call logic

Never did I say Rem didn't love Subaru more than he did her. I said Subaru loves Emilia as Rem does him. Don't lecture me when you don't actually read what I say.
>>
>>154463981
Shaula's not a sage she's just the sage's mook who is guarding the tower. She doesn't know shit.
>>
>>154464062
Holy crap ESL. He explained it to you in detail and you still don't get it.
>>
>>154464062
>Never did I say Rem didn't love Subaru more than he did her.
> I said Subaru loves Emilia as Rem does him

Subaru loves them equally, means Rem love for Subaru is bigger than Subaru's for Emilia. I guess you lack the few brain cells.
>>
File: Crusch-sama 26.png (850KB, 800x1128px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch-sama 26.png
850KB, 800x1128px
>Ferri will marry a Goddess

Lucky man. That Goddess just needs to get her memories back.
>>
>>154464271
They're just friends though.
>>
>>154464116
So they need to get Flugel?
>>
>>154464062
HOLY SHIT, I'm just a bystander here but seriously, you are beyond retarded. You need to get out of here since your derailing this thread with dumb fucking arguments. Like are you honestly just here for the sake of arguing?????
>>
File: rem comic.jpg (355KB, 638x905px) Image search: [Google]
rem comic.jpg
355KB, 638x905px
>>154464307
Haven't you learned anything. Of course he is. Literally the only reason ESL comes to these thread is to start fighting. He's a shitposter.
>>
>>154464297

For now
>>
>>154463981
>>154464116
Also Shaula was instructed all along to forbid them from leaving the tower
>>
>>154463822
They're just bored kek
>>
File: rem confession.png (344KB, 700x621px) Image search: [Google]
rem confession.png
344KB, 700x621px
>Reading WN
>Get to Camilla's appearance
>She takes the appearance of the girl Subaru most wants to see, and implied loves the most
>It's Rem
My heart~<3
>>
>>154463446
No you fucking retard, Subaru loves Emilia as much as Rem loves Subaru. Try to keep up.

>>154463533
No. I've post these threads since the anime. Ain't my fault that Remfags assblasted when something shatters their delusions. These aren't circlejerks for her character and attack threads fro Emilia. I'll call out bullshit when I see it.

>>154463574
You one that claimed that I said she had no effect on the world whatsoever when this was not even I was talking about. Do you see me talking about the impact of the lost Julius on Anastasia, and his family? No!

This literally about people Subaru couldn't quite save from their predicament. That's it!

I have no freaking idea why you're bring up that stuff, especially when applies to literally everyone else.

>>154463630
Thanks for the impressions. No surprise that some chapters are less snappy after reading the WN version of Arc 4.
>>
>>154464372
I really hope everyone'd stop responding to that attention whore at once. There really is no point in arguing with that guy. There is literally no way to change his mind so why even bother trying?
>>
>>154464302
They need to explore the tower for whatever hints they can find, and find means to get out once they're done (aka clear the trials)
>>
>>154464372
I've only witnessed him twice. Now I know. As an audience to his arguments or shitposting. I can conclude that his response don't make sense at all or rather...very fucking retarded and I don't say this to just about anyone. Lel
>>
>>154463647
Hey I was in that thread yesterday too. Notice that it was fine when fanboys weren't randomly making up false facts about certain characters?
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 28.png (736KB, 799x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 28.png
736KB, 799x1100px
Ferri and Crusch-sama will make at least 3 cute cat eared children. At least 1 of them will have green hair.
>>
>>154464537
>You one that claimed
>This literally about
>especially when applies
How to tell when a post is ESL. Just look at how many errors they make.
>>
>>154464537
>No you fucking retard, Subaru loves Emilia as much as Rem loves Subaru.
That literally implies that he loves Rem as much as she loves him and you contradicted that with your last post.

I give up. I thought I might have the chance to reach him when I explain it step for step but it's no good.
>>
>>154464537
>No you fucking retard, Subaru loves Emilia as much as Rem loves Subaru. Try to keep up

Different guy, but can you do simple math?? I'm just curious because this is the most retarded thing i've seen today. In fact, I'm gonna get off my computer now just so I won't get to witness anymore retardation like this for the day. Pce
>>
>>154464566
The people who respond to him are just as retarded as he is, but like to make a show about how they are much smarter and more knowledgeable and more correct than him, and kill threads for hours by doing it.
>>
>>154464765
It was my first time arguing with him. Now I know at least how brain damaged that guy actually is.
>>
Arc 5 hasn't been translated yet eh?
For the web novel?

Just finished Arc 4.
>>
>>154462994
That wasn't because Subaru loved Rem though he just wanted to see Rem at that moment in time
>>
>>154464823
No there's no arc 5 translations yet
>>
>>154464823
No, we're currently in the last ten chapters of Arc 4
>>
>>154463723
Why the hell would I care something like that? The point it is that they acknowledged it there.

>>154463822
Because unlike some posters here the majority Japanese fans aren't retard try pretend the ship isn't legitimate. They don't try to twist the words of characters and their actions say about to fit their agenda. They treat like they Subaru x Rem. That's why you don't see waifuwars there.

Must be nice.

It's no more absurd than trying then you wanting Subaru to get with someone who murdered and tortured him in coldblood.
>>
>>154464842
>Girl in his heart
>The girl that loves me. The girl that I love back.
>my Rem
It wasn't because he loves her!
>>
>>154464949
>That's why you don't see waifuwars there.
>Must be nice.
Then leave please and don't come back. You're the one who's shitting this threads the most.
>>
File: 58228390_p0.jpg (411KB, 750x950px) Image search: [Google]
58228390_p0.jpg
411KB, 750x950px
>>154464952
They are just friends, remember?
>>
File: Cox5gcRUkAASC1D.jpg (65KB, 500x739px) Image search: [Google]
Cox5gcRUkAASC1D.jpg
65KB, 500x739px
>>154465018
Best friends with a little extra.
>>
File: Crusch-sama 36.jpg (33KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch-sama 36.jpg
33KB, 1024x577px
Ferri will pump his sperm inside Crusch-sama and that is the only thing that matters at the moment.
>>
>>154464373
FOR EVER
>>
Stop responding to him.
>>
>>154464394
Why? So they need to kill her in order to get out?
>>
File: 61811048_p0_master1200.jpg (510KB, 702x900px) Image search: [Google]
61811048_p0_master1200.jpg
510KB, 702x900px
>>154463965
Those arts coming people have read the WN and the author himself supports the ship.
>>
File: Best friends with extra.jpg (447KB, 1112x2776px) Image search: [Google]
Best friends with extra.jpg
447KB, 1112x2776px
>>154465018
>>154465052
>>
File: 1461283098293.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461283098293.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>154465232
Oh boy its the all WN readers are Emiliafags thing again.

Remember hen spfag pulled that claim out of his ass?
>>
>>154465290
If ESL says that means the WN character polls must be lying then.
>>
>>154465290
Actually, do the japanese readers enjoy the memeflirting?
>>
>>154465290
>90% of re:zero doujins are SubaRem vanilla
Yeah, the japs really like the Emilia ship.
>>
>>154464124
He explained shit.

>>154464213
>Subaru loves them equally, means Rem love for Subaru is bigger than Subaru's for Emilia. I guess you lack the few brain cells.

Or you know it now means that his love Rem as big as his for her which which si as much as he loves Emilia dumbass.

>>154464307
Then you just as retard as the others making stupid arguments against me or blatant lies about character death.
>>
>>154461883
>just go ask Tappei and post his answer.
Its been done. Rem's love for Subaru is the hands down strongest in the series
>>
>>154465516
>Or you know it now means that his love Rem as big as his for her
Yeah, that's why people got mad at you, since you seemed to imply the opposite in
>>154464062
>>
>>154465590
It's not love, it's just waifubait cocklust.
>>
File: satella akbar.jpg (302KB, 790x1077px) Image search: [Google]
satella akbar.jpg
302KB, 790x1077px
>>154463620
... and everything you love won't live for long
>>
>>154464823
SOON

What else was happening in the new chapter besides Echidna's backstory? Just strategizing?
>>
>>154465654
You don't have to be so mean just because nobody loves you.
>>
>>154464372
No come her to discuss the series. Not my fault that Remfags start stupid fights by discrediting other ship.

>>154464566
For starters stop trying to change my mind with lies. Respect other people fucking opinion. No wonder you so fucking surprised Subaru x Emilia ship exist and that Emilia is favorite character and ton people in this series: just retard.
>>
>>154465654
>Just go ask Tappei!
>What? Tappei disagrees with me? I mean, fuck that guy!
>>
>>154465762
No, you're here to keep shitting up the threads for hours on end because you don't know when to stop. If you really wanted to discuss the series in a legitimate manner you'd have realized that you're the problem by now, and not the Remfag boogeyman that you keep spouting shit about.
>>
>>154465762
>Respect other people fucking opinion
Comes from the guy who will attack anyone who doesn't like his shitty waifu.
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 48.jpg (193KB, 928x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 48.jpg
193KB, 928x1024px
クルフェリ
>>
>>154465762
You first, autismo.
>>
>>154465762
You have said literally nothing about any of the new chapters ever and continue harping on a singular point and have been for the past several hours, starting the 'waifuwars' you claim to hate yourself. In fact, in all the previous threads, you have said nothing about any chapter currently being discussed. So no, you are here to shit post and nothing else. You have never once discussed this series in your life.
>>
>>154465447
Yeah I'm curious about that as well. It'd be both funny and scary if the nips, including Tappei, actually enjoy the memeflirting and think Subaru x Emilia ship should become legit.
>>
>>154465762
You have no rights to even say that. So please just stfu and gtfo.
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 56.jpg (144KB, 800x952px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 56.jpg
144KB, 800x952px
クルフェリ!!!
>>
>>154465762
>Not my fault that Remfags start stupid fights by discrediting other ship.
Look at it like this. You could be a bigger Remfag than Remonwater and you'd still be the biggest issue in these threads. You character choice doesn't matter, it's you as a person that drags these threads down for hours on end.
>>
>>154465975
Tappei enjoys everything he writes about, so on some level he likes it. I think the Japanese audience is sort of split from what I can tell. Some memeboy posing, especially when other people do it is kind of funny, so you'll see fanart of that, but you can tell from the fanart that people don't really like portraying the retarded memeflirting.
>>
>>154464683
>That literally implies that he loves Rem as much as she loves him and you contradicted that with your last post.

No really. Rem did love Subaru more than she did him and he loved Emilia as much Rem loved him. That changed and now their equal.

>I give up. I thought I might have the chance to reach him when I explain it step for step but it's no good.

This pretty funny. So are trying to tell me that Subaru's feelings for Rem did not grow?

>>154464729
First love is not binary Second, why the fuck can't you and some of realize that by the end of Arc 3 his feelings Rem had grown? Why don't what he means by the fact he loves botyh of them equally? He loves Emilia as much as Rem does him, so like he said in Arc 4 Rem has now grown occupy another large part of his heart.

Jesus chirst
>>
File: Crusch and Felix.png (961KB, 800x1128px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix.png
961KB, 800x1128px
OTP
T
P
>>
>>154466105
>transgender cat who dresses like a whore for fun and is spineless
>noble woman with great ideals for her country, is competent and elegant
Jesus its like mixing oil and water. This won't happen
>>
>>154465006
No, it's guys like who shitting this thread making up shit up to discredit other characters. Once you stop doing that there will be no waifuwars and everything will be fine.

Otherwise if you are gonna shit prepared to defend just rabid Remfags defend they character and ship from any criticism nor matter what.
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 21.png (273KB, 835x678px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 21.png
273KB, 835x678px
>>154466189

>transgender cat who dresses like a whore for fun and is spineless

Ferri dresses like a girl because he is supporting Crusch-sama dressing like a man.

Very high chance to happen.
>>
>>154466089
>No really. Rem did love Subaru more than she did him and he loved Emilia as much Rem loved him. That changed and now their equal.
Subaru literally says Rem loves him more than he loves her. He has trouble wrapping his head around Rem's level of affection. So if Subaru loves Rem and Emilia equally, but he knows he loves Rem less than Rem loves him then Subaru cannot love Emilia as much as Rem loves him. Period.
>>
>>154449667
Came here to post this.
>>
>>154466253
Like you? You shat on Felt, Otto, Ram, and shit tons of other characters just two threads ago. Lying about what they didn't do and calling the lot of them 'nobodies'

You literally can't say a single thing about any character that isn't Emilia and you have to invent things for her to do or claim she did things other characters did just to do it.
>>
>>154465290
Wait, but I said SubxEmi ship has lots of support that translated into everyone in Japanese fanbase being all Emiliafags?

I know this /a/ but the fuck most people can only think in extremes?

What the fuck?

And no he never said as far I know.
>>
>>154466253
No, it's YOU who's shitting up the threads. You. Not your shitty Remfag boogeyman. You have been shitting up these threads for months now with your retarded half-legible arguments that go on for hours that reiterate the same points over and over and over again. It doesn't matter what kind of "-fag," you are, you could be the biggest Remfag in these threads for all the fucks I give and you'd still be the one shitting up the threads the most.
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 19.jpg (209KB, 988x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 19.jpg
209KB, 988x1200px
Subaru x Rem or Subaru x Emilia won't happen. Subaru will not get happy ending.

Ferri x Crusch-sama will happen and they will live happily.
>>
>>154466253
Yeah no. Fuck off retard. I don't care which character you like, if you 'support' them the same way you 'support' Emilia you would be the biggest piece of cancer ever.
>>
Yesterday's thread was so chill when ESL wasn't there. Can you just leave to your jap forums and shit up threads there?
>>
>>154466089
>First love is not binary Second, why the fuck can't you and some of realize that by the end of Arc 3 his feelings Rem had grown? Why don't what he means by the fact he loves botyh of them equally? He loves Emilia as much as Rem does him, so like he said in Arc 4 Rem has now grown occupy another large part of his heart.

Here I am, still giggling on this response. First, I acknowledge that Subaru's feelings for Rem and Emilia is the same. Although from my perspective the difference is like having a girlfriend and an idol. Second, he doesn't love Emilia as much as Rem loves Subaru. Here's why:
>I like her. I love her. I love her as much as I love you
>Just to make it clear, I love Rem a lot, but Rem still loves me WAY more, you know?
>>
>>154466481
>Subaru x Rem or Subaru x Emilia won't happen. Subaru will not get happy ending.
Its possible, but I think themeatically it will be happy in some sense, even if its really bittersweet. He might end up locked away with Satella for all we know.
>>
>>154466481
Isn't cattrap gay?
>>
>>154466564

No, he isn't.
>>
>>154465427
Yes, because those polls stated that they hated Emilia and the ship. Yep.

>>154465975
Then be scared because not only do they not have problem with they find it, they find it cute and frequently reference it. "EMT" is popular for a reason. They just don't like when Subaru sprouts random 2chan memes and shit.
>>
>>154466564
No, he dresses like a girl because Crusch said it suits him and gave him the ribbons he wears. He's straight or at least only loves Crusch and nobody else. He's one of those X-sexual type characters where he's in love with a specific person and their gender probably wouldn't matter that much.
>>
>>154466608
>Ha, they love memeflirting
>Except for all the memeflirting they hate
>And they never make art or comics of him memeflirting
>But they love it!
>>
>>154466619

He also wanted to support Crusch-sama dressing like a man.
>>
>>154466677
How would fanart of memeflirting even look like?
>>
File: 1483524897954.gif (651KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1483524897954.gif
651KB, 460x460px
>>154465505
Doujin is content for fans made by fans, am i correct?. If that's the case that means Most fans endorse SubaruXRem.
>>
>>154466751
It would just be a comic of memeflirting, duh

Like, panel one
>Oh Emilia-tan, you're so fantastic I can't stand it. You're guilty for making me feel this way, so sinful!!!
Panel two
>Emilia pokerface
Panel three
>Ohhhhhhh I could just pet your pretty hair or smell your wonderful neck all day
Panel four
>Emilia confused face

There's a reason nobody makes this shit
>>
File: remove.jpg (233KB, 557x556px) Image search: [Google]
remove.jpg
233KB, 557x556px
REMOV GAYCAT
>>
Ferri dresses like a girl because he is supporting Crusch-sama dressing like a man, and Crusch-sama said the clothes look good on him. He is not homosexual.
>>
File: ZHfYkyT.jpg (29KB, 528x672px) Image search: [Google]
ZHfYkyT.jpg
29KB, 528x672px
>I didn't bother watching while it was airing
>I will never livewatch/liveshitpost this with /a/
It hurts.
>>
>>154467017
You've missed a ton of memebetels, anon.

Be here with us for S2
>>
>>154467017

I didn't either but I imagine it was like 75% shitposting anyway.
>>
>>154466966
So is Crusch or the trapcat gay?
>>
File: hrxskgggw28y.jpg (136KB, 718x1150px) Image search: [Google]
hrxskgggw28y.jpg
136KB, 718x1150px
>>154466966
RE
MO
VE
>>
>>154467017
I joined in at Episode 9 after I heard that he apparently married the blue-haired character sideheroine and had kids with her. Oh man
>>154467139
Beetlejuice brought us excellent memes
>>
>>154467187

Crusch-sama is straight. Ferri is straight too.

>>154467189

REMOVE WITCHES
>>
>>154466008
No it's entirely about butthurt Remfags who attacking Emilia and then getting mad when somebody talks back. It didn't used be like before the anime aired.

But you're right about one thing, it doesn't matter what character you like or don't you shouldn't go around making up bullshit about then dragging out said bullshit. Those guy are no better than I am.

Maybe start shitposting about Rem and see how they like it.

>>154466286
>Subaru literally says Rem loves him more than he loves her.

No he doesn't. To specfic he said he doesn't understand why Rem loves so much. He then goes to tell Rem he loves her as much Emilia. Prior to this in Arc 3 he has stated the before he knew it she had come occupy a large part of his heart that she hadn't before. So his love for her grew to that of level of his for Emilia. Do you understand now? It's not "either or".

>>154466357
>Like you? You shat on Felt, Otto, Ram, and shit tons of other characters just two threads ago. Lying about what they didn't do and calling the lot of them 'nobodies'

I did no such thing but keep lying. In fact do want to me to post line Ram said to Emilia about Subaru's love?

>You literally can't say a single thing about any character that isn't Emilia and you have to invent things for her to do or claim she did things other characters did just to do it.

Here are things I have said about Emilia:
-She has died multiple times and even gone insane.
-She has fought and held her Elsa, beaten Pete, has helped Subaru several times (saved him in Arc 1, comforted him emotionally in Arc 2, helped get his treatment in Arc 3),
-Is unsure if her feelings for Subaru is love or not

So how is any of that lies or something I made up? Because so far I'm pretty sure they all happened, and the best you could do is bring up some shallow "whataboutism".
>>
>>154467187
cat is gay
>>
File: 1500x500.jpg (164KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500x500.jpg
164KB, 1500x500px
>>154467262
(You) do not remove witches

Witches remove you
>>
>>154467333

FERRI IS NOT GAY, STOP SAYING THAT
>>
>>154467318
>>I like her. I love her. I love her as much as I love you
>>Just to make it clear, I love Rem a lot, but Rem still loves me WAY more, you know?

>No guys he never said that!
>>
File: yes2.webm (471KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
yes2.webm
471KB, 720x720px
>>154467187
Yeah, it's the trapcat.
>>
>>154467446
What do you offer?
>>
>>154467318
>It didn't used be like before the anime aired.
Well of course not. There were no threads at that time.
>>
>>154466448
>No, it's YOU who's shitting up the threads.

I don't make up shit like saying nothing bad has happened to Rem next.

>Not your shitty Remfag boogeyman

99% of time it's Rem fags which this thread is full of. I've been around long enough to know especially other fanbases turned aganst because of their bullshit.

>You have been shitting up these threads for months now with your retarded half-legible arguments that go on for hours that reiterate the same points over and over and over again

Which because Remfags have been shitting up these thread for months while attacking Emilia and Emiliafags no reason. Maybe if you stop doing that things would be peaceful.

>It doesn't matter what kind of "-fag," you are, you could be the biggest Remfag in these threads for all the fucks I give and you'd still be the one shitting up the threads the most.

That's not how works in this thread. A Remfag attacking Emilia shits up a thread (and vice versa) stop doing it and things are fine.
>>
>>154467488

Ferri is so damn cute. BUT NOT GAY.

>>154467502

I'll offer to punch you if you don't stop bullying Ferri.
>>
>>154467639
CATTRAP = GAY
>>
>>154467660

I'LL PUNCH YOU
>>
>>154467468
At least link the source
>https://translationchicken.com/2016/09/30/rezero-arc-4-chapter-1-the-place-they-returned-to4/
>>154467440
>Carmilla's face is hidden
That's a pretty nice touch
>tfw still no Sekhmet
>>
>>154467600
>stop doing it and things are fine.
Nah, just leave and things are fine.
>>
>>154467703
CATTRAP IS GAY FOR REINHARDT
>>
>>154467600
>Emilia and Emiliafags no reason
you make up shit and ignore proof from the WN, LN, or the actual fucking anime you retarded shit skin
>>
File: acxssepd45gx.jpg (239KB, 610x620px) Image search: [Google]
acxssepd45gx.jpg
239KB, 610x620px
>>154467639
>not gay
Yeah, he just found out a lot of pent up stress in there. And he wants to help his patients recover.

Subaru-kyun, you know it's not heathly to keep it this pent up for so long? Let me help you relieve yourself, i'm a trained professional.
>>
>>154467318
>Like Subaru, Emilia turned her narrowed gaze to Rem in her sleep. Her lips trembled. Then after a short moment of hesitation, she asked
>[Emilia: You… like her. Don’t you?]
>[Subaru: I like her. I love her. I love her as much as I love you]
>[Emilia: I don’t know how I feel about this, but… Subaru, are you the kind of guy that flirts around?]
>[Subaru: I thought I was supposed to be a pretty faithful guy, but having someone be so devoted to you is… a guy whose heart isn’t moved by that, I don’t think he could have a drop of blood or tear in him]
>Thinking back to the loops over the past few days, he remembered, how many times he had received Rem’s unconditional love. Receiving it all, how could his heart not move? By the time he noticed, her existence inside his heart had already grown far too large to ignore.
>[Emilia: Even though you told me that you love me]
>[Subaru: Just to make it clear, I love Rem a lot, but Rem still loves me WAY more, you know? She’s completely fallen head over heels for me, and I seriously can’t understand why]
>Hugging his shoulders, he wondered how she could love him so selflessly. To be loved this much by a girl like Rem, was he really worth it?
He still couldn’t help but wonder why. But even so… as the man she fell for, the very least he could do, is to try to live up to what she sees in him.
>>
File: gay.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>154467702
>not gay
That's pretty gay
>>
>>154467841
Maybe he is a
>catguy (female)

We hadn't seen any solid evidence? Maybe she's like Mulan, trying to keep it up with the males?
>>
>>154467756
>>154467772

STOP BULLYING HIM

>>154467841

Ferri just wanted to tease Subaru a bit. Ferri's dick is only for Crusch-sama.
>>
>>154467902
EX1 confirms that he is male.
>>
>>154467906
I ask you again. What do you offer?
>>
>>154467906
>Ferri's dick

How do you know she has a dick? She looks female, sounds female, behaves female, cries like a female and wants to play with MC.

I'd say Ferri is a girl.

>>154467943
In what way?
>>
>>154455553
Sorry for dropping all of the spoilers. I just wanted to share a bunch of my hype. I just love it that Rem is the main perspective character so far.
>>
>>154466548
>Here I am, still giggling on this response. First, I acknowledge that Subaru's feelings for Rem and Emilia is the same.

Good. When was I ever in argument about that?

>Although from my perspective the difference is like having a girlfriend and an idol.

Since mentioned this you opinion I won't contest it. But see this a reasonable response.

>Second, he doesn't love Emilia as much as Rem loves Subaru. Here's why:

I don't remember hims saying that lastline, but I'll take your word for it for now.

Doesn't change fact Subaru loves Emilia tons as well so much he doesn't know to do with it by his own admission. It's already been commented on multiple times even from others looking on the outside. If you can accept Subaru's statement at face value here you accept the others. That's pretty much all I want.

As I said before we all have perferred ship which is fine, but there baseline of facts that must be adhered to. To love interests exist in this series and even JP fans understand
>>
>>154467990
Just got more hyped to read it from the spoilers
>>
>>154467976

In EX1 he lifts his skirt to prove that he is male, in one short story a character instantly notices that he is male, Crusch-sama said that when they took a bath when they were kids she saw his dick and Tappei said he will not change Ferri's gender.

NOW STOP BULLYING HIM!!
>>
File: I hate this.png (127KB, 497x496px) Image search: [Google]
I hate this.png
127KB, 497x496px
>alright, Summaryanon gave us a new chapter and the story is really picking up again
>had a good discussion at the end of last nights thread
>maybe we can talk about how garf is an endearing chuuni or petra/beako/hare!
>...

>retards writing autism walls fighting over rem and emilia again
>>
>>154467990
Thank god you're here anon. I'm looking forward to reading the spoilers and getting hyped.
>>
>>154468110
Well, it's not gay if the dick is feminine. Looks like ferri is the best kind of a girl — a male girl.
>>
>>154468179
Rem is the only character with a feminine dick.
>>
File: 1486686785900.jpg (82KB, 947x528px) Image search: [Google]
1486686785900.jpg
82KB, 947x528px
>catfag shitting up the thread now too

Can you all just got shitpost on discord or something?
>>
>>154468047
>>154468178
Well, I haven't been able to find many more so far, other than things which might be obvious with a little guess work. However, it does seem to be going into how all of Rem's various complexes formed.
>>
>>154468278
You're not at the point where she starts to call Ram Nee-sama?
>>
>>154468250

BULLIES STARTED IT. THEY STARTED TO BULLY FERRI BY CALLING HIM GAY, ETC. I WON'T STAND THAT.

It is 2 AM, I can and will go to sleep. Don't worry.
>>
>>154466677
You seem to have no idea what memeflirting is. They are talking and acting like he was in videogame like in Arc 2. Not teasing Emilia and acting like a hopeless suitor/romantic. You don't like it? Tough.

>>154466751
Characters having fun.

>>154467017
Honsetly, with the sheer amount of shitposting, misinformation and I'd day you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>154468236
Rem is not interesting. Oh, the things i'd do with the youngest of Argyles...

Can we just note that he is great at healing himself? The amount of pleasure I'd have derived from tearing his skin and thrusting myself into the meek catguy, unable to resist!
>>
>>154468328
She did it once, but it's still Onee-chan for now. She's developing a somewhat related complex at the moment, with Roswaal kind of encouraging her.
>>
>>154468360
Cattrap's dick is just disgusting. If you like it you're gay as well.
>>
>>154468360
>a feminine dick on the forehead
>not interesting
You have no idea what possibilities it opens.
>>
>>154466481
You crazy Finnish Bastard, how are you still alive? I haven't check these threads in months, and yet you're still here.

I am honestly impressed by your fortitude.
>>
>>154468432
So what? Implying that somehow makes me less able to rip her skin and beat into submission with my powerthrusting piston. I won't stop unless she's unable to breathe then I'd just tell her to suck on my dick for mercy
>>
Since we're talking about forehead penises, do the mabeast horns DO anything?
>>
>>154468338
You cold just not care, and instead you're in a hissy fit
>>
>>154468552
Same thing Oni horns do. They draw mana from the environment and they'd die without them.
>>
>>154468550
>her
>she
what is your problem you autistic shit? Ferri is a he you dumb fuck.
>>
OK haven't been keeping up. Is Subaru still trying to get with Emilia? His he still trying to help Satella? Because last time I check if I were Subaru I would have just stopped and get Reinhardt to take care of everything.
>>
>>154468504

Now that I think about it... I've been in these threads 8 months...

8 months...

>>154468554

One must always go against bullies. Never give in.
>>
>>154468417
>Roswaal kind of encouraging her.
That fucking clown! What the hell is he doing to Rem this time around?
>>
File: I-LByaJBC0c.jpg (137KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
I-LByaJBC0c.jpg
137KB, 1200x960px
>>154468630
You've convinced yourself, and I respect that.

But you can't expect me to acknowledge that if she submits to dicks like a female
>>
>>154468042
I made that point because you accused me for invalidating that idea.

>Doesn't change fact Subaru loves Emilia

Of course not, but what I'm saying along with a handful of anons here is that you're mistaken if you believe the quantity of Rem's love is the same as Subaru's. Anyways that's been resolved for now.
>>
>>154452732
She wanted to help people, but couldn't.
So she wanted to know how to help people, then got an Authority (the Book of Wisdom).
Led by a Gospel and a wish, she went mad along the path (see also: Roswaal).
>>
>>154468777
Took only a few hours for ESL to get this in his brain. Bravo.
>>
>>154465505
90% of fanbase does not write doujins. It's false correlation. Considering that lot of Japanese Remfags to draw the SubaxEmi ship in fanarts and whatnot I don't care that much waifuwars. Part of base just Rem's character to begin with and won't be all that broke up if she ends up Subaru or not. It's not an either or thing for them like it is here for what I understand.
>>
File: beetlegeuse 2.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
beetlegeuse 2.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
>>154467017
Why do I find Beetle so fucking hilarious even though he's committed several huge atrocities?
>>
>>154468881
ESL are you even ESL or are you ETL?
>>
>>154468881
>90% of fanbase does not write doujins. It's false correlation.
You're the one that have to prove that statistically being a doujin artist and preferring rem aren't independent variables
>>
>>154455553
>I really hope people will still want to read the translation of the backstory after all the spoilers...
Of course we do, and I still want to read Arc 6 despite all the summaries.
>>
Sucks that RemXSubaru became the main doujin pairing. I would have loved to see literally any other character get more than one doujin while Rem gets like 30.
>>
OKAY BROS. Time to put an end to this madness.

FIRST

Ferri loves Crusch-sama and isn't gay. Ferri will marry her and they will get a happy ending.

SECOND

It doesn't matter who Subaru loves more, Rem or Emilia. Stop fighting over that.

TOPIC TO DISCUSS FROM THIS POINT FORWARD

Who is the best witch? Talk about the witches. I go to sleep.
>>
>>154468360
Hah. If I wanted to fuck a healer it would be Minerva the Witch of Wrath
>>
>>154469007
That's Remfag privilege. Your fault for having shit taste.
>>
File: kvJwTXfBksU.jpg (426KB, 1527x2160px) Image search: [Google]
kvJwTXfBksU.jpg
426KB, 1527x2160px
>>154469038
I waifu Echidna. But I think she'd be happy to watch me plowing the catgirl all night long before jouining in for the fun when the cat is finally becomes an exhausted wreck.

>>154469060
Patrician taste, anon
>>
>>154465590
>Its been done. Rem's love for Subaru is the hands down strongest in the series

Please post where he said exactly that.

>>154465827
Got no problem with you not like Emilia. I have problem making up lies and bitching when called out for it when you started it first. Not liking something isn't excuse to make bullshit. I already know how uppity Remfags get when anything bad is said about her.

>>154465883
Nah, you first. That's how it always goes anyway.

>>154465917
I've already talked about the new chapters. I'm only been responding bullshit somebody else says, they want to doubledown on it? Be my guest, I won't let go either.
>>
File: 1482622981749.jpg (165KB, 971x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482622981749.jpg
165KB, 971x1200px
>>154469038
All witches good but pandora

Best is probably typhon
>>
Speaking of doujins. I saw a pic in yerterday's thread from a new SubaRem doujin. Does someone have the link to it? I couldn't find it anywhere.
>>
File: Cw-t-g5UUAAIAr-.jpg (153KB, 1154x1282px) Image search: [Google]
Cw-t-g5UUAAIAr-.jpg
153KB, 1154x1282px
>>154469060
>Minerva full-force headbutts into your crotch area
>You instantly release bodily fluids, marking her cute face with a heated slimey load
>She pouts as nothing would stop your raging invigorated dick on its way to her bottom area
>>
>>154469150
>Not liking something isn't excuse to make bullshit. I already know how uppity Remfags get when anything bad is said about her.
Remfags do criticize Rem and yet love her. You on the other hand won't accept any critique against Emilia and then you start to bullshit every thread
>>
>>154469038
None of the witches are good, Satella is hot but gets no doujins and Subaru shouldn't be trying to help her. Subaru should just tell Reinhardt what is going on, tell him to activate some sort of Blessing of permanent memory, and explain his situation bit by bit as slut Satella kills him.
>>
>>154469236
STOP MAKING ME REGRET MY LIFE ANON@@@@@@!
>>
Beetlegeuse did nothing wrong.
>>
>>154469236
Anon if you want to be the M just take Elsa and Minerva at the same time. Elsa will cut your dick off and Minerva gonna heal it again by punching your balls.
>>
File: 16-1 minerva fugg fingerblast.png (104KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
16-1 minerva fugg fingerblast.png
104KB, 512x512px
>>154469236
>>
>>154469269
Well, he literally doesn't have any reason to help her. At least any he knows of.
>>
>>154469356
>else and minerva
>not typhon and minerva

>wanting your dick cut off in the first place
>>
>>154469298
He violated a certain someones rights
>>154469356
Wow, the third and the 2nd largest boob carriers would work in perfect tandem with eachother. Wonder if we could fit in Priscilla too
>>
>>154469394
Sorry, it seemed like it was your thing so
>>
>>154469356
Oh boy I imagine Elsa x Minerva threesome to be the most revelationing shit ever, would one even be able to experience regular sexual pleasure after all the weird shit he'd done with those two?
>>
>>154466516
It was chill because Remfags shitting up the thread by attacking Emilia for their waifuwars nonsense. That stops and then everything is fine just like thread we I discussed the chapter.

>>154467639
Nobody is really is serious about being gay. The guy obiviously fucking loves Crusch.

>>154467717
No won't unless you wnat me just shitpost about Rem.

>>154467759
Everything I have brought up has been nimrod. You seem to certainly seem to be reading a different than I am. One were you get triggered by characters and ships you don't like and need make excuse to twist anything positive said about them.
>>
File: 1489037366635.jpg (292KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489037366635.jpg
292KB, 708x1000px
>>154469007
Subaru x Rem is where its at really.

>>154469185
It hasn't been scanned yet.
>>
>>154469430
>choking orgasming Elsa with a leash made from your own guts while Minerva desperately tries to keep your spasming body alive

>Forcing Minerva to suck your dick dry while bored with your insides Elsa spanks you for beeing such a naugty boy refusing to die
>>
>>154469457
It doesn't matter which character you talk about, your post are just cancer in general.
>>
>>154469544
The true endless suffering
>>
File: 758544.jpg (381KB, 816x1062px) Image search: [Google]
758544.jpg
381KB, 816x1062px
>>154469544
>Receiving double paizuri from both of them
That's enough pleasure to make one go mad...
>>
>>154469236
So that's who the Nips think Emilia's mother is?
>>
>>154468664
Well, he's mostly just being supportive of her decisions. I'll be spoiling everything properly now. Rem was talking to him about learning magic, so she could be Ram's limbs and horn. Roswaal coined the term "Ram's substitute". Loli Rem really likes how that sounds.
>>
>>154459003
I thought Shaula wasn't human?
>>
>>154469623
W-Why is he unzipping his shirt?
>>
File: 2017_03_07 Subaru delet this.png (1003KB, 865x988px) Image search: [Google]
2017_03_07 Subaru delet this.png
1003KB, 865x988px
>>154469653
I ask the questions here
>>
>>154467801
Didn't see this post.
Okay thanks.

>>154468777
>I made that point because you accused me for invalidating that idea.

If that is how took it then sorry. My aim sorry then.

>
Of course not, but what I'm saying along with a handful of anons here is that you're mistaken if you believe the quantity of Rem's love is the same as Subaru's. Anyways that's been resolved for now.

Yeah, I just don't like people downplaying his feelings for Emilia because of it. Personally I don't think I would have the balls to quarter of things I do for my lover that Subaru in those life and death scenarios. Which I take his and Rem feelings seriously it's took crazy to do all and not have it prove have strong feelings for that person. Otherwise Subaru would have given up on Emilia once he realized what was going from Arc 1 and moreso in Arc 2. It's not worth the emotional a and physical destruction.
>>
>>154464302
According to Shaula, Subaru is Flugel.
>>
>>154469800
>Yeah, I just don't like people downplaying his feelings for Emilia because of it.
Fucking nobody did it. You started that shit and now you're acting like the victim after multiple people gave you the exact lines to prove you wrong
>>
File: 017_1483664305.jpg (219KB, 891x1280px) Image search: [Google]
017_1483664305.jpg
219KB, 891x1280px
>>154469631
>Loli Rem really likes how that sounds.
So Roswaal is the one responsible for Rem's inferiority complex? I still don't see how he could make Rem's guilty thought on the night when Ram's horn got cut off come back, though.
>>
>>154467756
The only gay character is Julius.
>>
>>154469993
He probably just fed what was already there
>>
>>154469038
Sekhmet or Daphne, if you can get around them being the most lethal options.
>>
>>154470112
Oh I thought Rem in that short story already got over it.
>>
>>154469993
>So Roswaal is the one responsible for Rem's inferiority complex?
Oh no. She always had that inferiority complex. Roswaal's just being supportive of her decisions, whether or not they're good ones.

Rem's also noticed that Roswaal sometimes vaguely references someone who he deeply loves, and she noticed that there's a familiar tone of grief and envy in his voice when he does. In her naivety, it seems she's decided they have something in common and decided to start trusting him because of that.
>>
>>154468826
No, I spoke a non-shitposter who didn't keep calling ESL or attacking Emilia and came to mutual agreement.

This alien to a waifu cocksucker like you. Go back to Rem daki already.

>>154468936
Because off the kitter personality kind of softens how heinous some of shit he's done is.

Plus dat VA

>>154468966
I don't prove anything because I wasn't the one who brought it up. I just saying that kind of correlation doesn't work logically since there are Remfags who do SubaXEmi who don't do doujins. I'm not getting the sense either liked or hated on that side.

And honestly with how fanworks and franchises work over in Japan most people will draw their ships regardless of what happens in the main story anyway.

>>154469038
Minvera
>>
>>154469775
>Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti
>having proper trigger discipline

Doubtful
>>
>>154470200
>No, I spoke a non-shitposter who didn't keep calling ESL or attacking Emilia and came to mutual agreement.
>I once found someone who was as retarded as me!
>>
File: Felix 341.jpg (95KB, 701x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Felix 341.jpg
95KB, 701x1200px
Out of every character, has Ferri suffered the most and experienced most injustice? Because I think he has.
>>
>>154470315
Do you know any character other than cattrap and Crusch?
>>
>>154470355

Yes. But Ferri's life has been too cruel.
>>
>>154470315
But she was rewarded with my boner in the end. All this suffering only made her stronger and she enjoys a good beating now.

It's all for the best, fukkboi, it's all for the best
>>
^ Fuck off, Fourier. You're dead.
>>
>>154469259
I've never seen a Remfag criticize Rem. Fanboys on /a/ don't work that way for any character unless their villain. So don't give me that.

Anyway let's just stop okay.

>>154469907
Yes they fucking did you lier. It's been done for months using excuse like "why has Suabru fuck Emilia or something in a year". If you're conveniently forget then I ain't remember because fags like you say things like again as you always irregardless of the text.

>>154470171
Eh Sekmet is cool as long as you don't do anything stupid like threaten her life. Subaru states she actually the most reasonable Witch among them, yes more than Echidna.
>>
>>154470509
Not since the accident
>>
>>154470200
>waifu cocksucker like you
said the guy who gets absolutely butthurt when someone says something bad about his shit waifu. You seriously lack self awareness
>>
>>154470315
If you're following the spoilers, Rem's childhood has been pretty brutal so far
>>
>>154470527
>Yes they fucking did you lier. It's been done for months using excuse like "why has Suabru fuck Emilia or something in a year". If you're conveniently forget then I ain't remember because fags like you say things like again as you always irregardless of the text.
In this thread nobody did that you dumb fuck. You think that because someone said something in an old thread means that you can now shit every fucking thread with the same bullshit? Just fuck off already
>>
>>154470555
Fuck off, imgur. Your were never alive.
>>
>>154470308
That's nice fuckface. You can screw off now!

>>154470315
Honestly I think tragic past contests are kinda of tasteless. Half the cast has shit pasts really.
>>
>>154470575

I know and I admit that I might be a bit biased, but the idea of sitting alone 9 years in some dirty basement just touches me a lot.
>>
>>154470625
Are you triggered yet?
Perhaps you want to hear a bedroom story featuring Crusch instead?
>>
>>154470623
Holy fuck! The entire reason for some these arguments is because of this you dumbass. You can't be bothered to look through this thread and pasts ones then your an idiot I'm not gonna spoonfeed you. I'm sure YOU will spread you bullshit like every thread. I am fucking done with you.
>>
>>154470812

This >>154470625

is not me
>>
>>154470679
Reminds you of yourself?

Anyhow, I lost track of where this thread went.
>>
>>154470877

No
>>
>>154470679
I don't think you're biased here. Both are bad and you aren't really supposed to compare them. They meant to give the idea that even without all the magic beasts running around Re:Zero's world isn't a the nicest place to live
>>
>>154470843
>I am fucking done with you.
Yeah ESL, we all know that you keep your word like Subaru keeps his to Emilia.
>>
>>154470865
So, it all had started when the girl in question was alone and angry at herself for the her own weakness. She couldn't possibly remember who she she had been before or what motives lead her into this position and her crumbling efforts to keep up the facade of normality were spent in vain. After all, those people knew the old Crusch, and a new one wasn't fit for their ruler. She knew it herself, not being able to stand in shoes of a commander now, getting hateful remarks and jokes passed behind her back, she sought an outlet...
>>
>>154471044

Sigh, I'm going, I'm going.
>>
File: 59991849_p0_master1200.jpg (504KB, 754x1100px) Image search: [Google]
59991849_p0_master1200.jpg
504KB, 754x1100px
So any speculations where Vol 12 will end at?

We know that Carmilia appears so we at least cover up to somewhere ch 70.

Also I hope the LN gives Freddie slightly bigger role at end of Arc 4 compared to WN. I feel like she kinda of got shafted a bit, so I'm happy to she gets more a spotlight in the LN.
>>
>>154471190
They'll either cover the entire last tea party or have Satella appear as a cliffhanger considering we're covering the Carmilla scene.
>>
Obvious spoiler alert. Roswaal was the one who ordered Clind to give Rem the key to the warehouse.
>>
>>154471190
It will probably end on Satella face reveal and Subaru promising to save her.
>>
Would Subaru tell his friends about his horrors once the story is wrapping up?

>Emilia is the queen
>Satella/envy is ded
>witch cultists and pandora all ded
>suubs loses RBD and side effects

>Oh hey by the way I have died like 300 times since before we met to now and am actually from another world
>>
>>154471893
> I have died like 300 times

Oh you optimists
>>
>>154471547

>>154471761

That's what I thought too, but not so sure since I would think Media Factory/Tappei would want to hype up Satella's design like all the other witches before revealing her face. We still haven't gotten Sekmet's design too. On top of that Meili's playing a bigger role here now so there even more additions coming from that alone.
>>
>>154472085
>hyping Satella's design
>looks as generic as Emilia
Wut?
>>
>>154471893
Higher chance of Emilia dying than becoming the ruler.
>>
>>154471753

Did he use to work at Roswaal's main mansion?

>>154471893
You're assuming that's everything that's gonna happen until that point. We are only halfway through anon, tons more horrors to come by.

Don't think that assassination group Elsa and Meili will just sit still either.
>>
>>154472085
Well, between the fake Rem scene and Satella appearing there's Echidna's contract. The only cliffhanger here would be Minerva coming in, but I don't know if that's a good place for the next volume to start.
Still, apparently the Arc 4 volumes are actually longer than normal, so they should be able to get the tea party done
>>
>>154472226
This is a heartwarming story anon, I am going to listen to tappei and ignore shitposter waifu faggots on 4chan

>>154472235
Ok, so suubs dies a bunch more along the way.

I am not seeing your point

>Don't think that assassination group Elsa and Meili will just sit still either.

Why? Weren't they just contracted by roswaal?
>>
>>154472174
They have face, but her dress and hairstyles are entirely different. There not say of her personality. Satella is pretty much her own character despite the similarities between her and Emilia. There is a lot of fanart dedicated to her too.
>>
>>154472235
>Did he use to work at Roswaal's main mansion?
Yeah. That's no spoiler.
>>
>>154469038
There wouldn't be any fighting if it weren't for ESL. It's not even that he likes Emelia that gets people mad. He's just a shitposter that intentionally starts fights.
>>
>>154472373
>believes that a retarded girl will win the selection
Why are Emiliafags so retarded? Is it because you can relate to her retardness?
>>
>>154472373
>I am not seeing your point

My point is that he's gonna involved a bunch more different scenarios and their won't all necessary be his death. Arc 7 for example is imply to have something to do with Al, Priscilla which may have Vollachia Empire get involved a bit more in the story.

>Why? Weren't they just contracted by roswaal?

Meili wasn't in both in Arc 2 and 4.
>>
>>154472374
No she's just a lazy Emilia clone. Nothing to be hyped about.
>>
>>154472590
Actually, how far would Subaru go to make her ruler? As long as there's no direct threat of death attached I mean.
>>
>>154472226
Kinda hard to imagine Emilia as a ruler because so far she hasn't shown any trait of a good and capable leader.
>>
>>154472590
Will for one she isn't retard, not that you would know that actually means. Whether she will end up on the throne isn't for you to say.
>>
>>154472590
>emiliafags

Thank you for proving my point

She is going to win because of Subaru killing Satella with her faction

>>154472625
>My point is that he's gonna involved a bunch more different scenarios and their won't all necessary be his death.

OK

So that has nothing to do with me asking if he would inform his friends about his power when he loses it.

>Meili wasn't in both in Arc 2 and 4.

I'm lost

>Don't think that assassination group Elsa and Meili will just sit still either.

Elsa is dead and Meili is a suubaru ally now

Are you implying the group they were a part of is going to do something?
>>
>>154472681
So far until he realises that Emilia shouldn't be on the throne.
>>
>>154472726
Actually, she's literally retarded.
>>
>>154472662
...You do realized by calling her a lazy clone you're also describing Rem and Ram right? Especially when they are nearly exactly the same except which side the bangs sit and their boobs (which artists forget to take note of). Yet you wouldn't call them clones now would you?

Beyond tons of people are hyped for Satella's design even if you aren't.
>>
How far is the LN now?
>>
>>154472776
>Subaru does all the work
Thanks for admitting how useless and incapable Emilia is
>>
>>154472905
ok, I am not a waifuist so I don't care
>>
>>154472880
Ram and Rem came out at the same time, so there's no problem. Satella is coming out like years after Emilia.
Still, I want to see her dress.

>>154472900
Next volume will go into the last loop of Arc 4
>>
>>154472880
Rem and Ram are twins and are usually liked for their personalities rather than the design. There's also a well known reason why they look the same. Satella is just a clone as long we don't know why she has the same design as Emilia. Nothing to be hyped about so stop talking for others. I've never seen someone say 'I wonder how satella looks like'
>>
>>154472776
>I'm lost
As am I.
>Are you implying the group they were a part of is going to do something?
That's how I read it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>154473113
>Satella is just a clone as long we don't know why she has the same design as Emilia

Because Suubs and Emilia are like reincarnations/clones/children of Fluugel and Satella
>>
>>154472815
This Anon knows what's up.
>>
>>154473191
>Mentally 14 in a 100+ years old body
She can't get more retarded than that.
>>
>>154472682
Well none of candidates outside of Crusch has really. But that partially what her development in Arc 4 is about. For her to gain the confidence to be a ruler.

>>154472776
>So that has nothing to do with me asking if he would inform his friends about his power when he loses it.

I was just adding a to you're list of things that will before then. Why the hell are getting so hostile for?

>I'm lost

Meili was not hired by Roswaal in either of incidents that too place in Arc 2 and 4 but by a third party. He tells Subaru this himself.

>Elsa is dead and Meili is a suubaru ally now

>Are you implying the group they were a part of is going to do something?

Yes because

1) It's implied that Meili was sent by the group's leader called "Mama" for an objective other that Roswaal doesn't know about.

2) Meili joined Emilia's camp for protection from said group because she failed her mission and let Elsa die. In exchange she would help them cross the desert.

>>154472815
And you don't know what retarded actually means. Hint: not knowing something doesn't make you retard nor does you mental age (which isn't even age).
>>
>>154473361
Look up what retarded actually means before you talk. Emilia is retarded by definition.
>>
>>154473297
Rem exists

14yo > potato

>>154473361
>Why the hell are getting so hostile for?
Nobody is getting hostile, I am trying to make sense of your broken english responses
>>
File: 1469173009546.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469173009546.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>new WN chapter, new translations too
>instead ESL-tard still argues his stupid points over and over again and acts like he's providing legitimate discussion
>continues to blame "Remfags" like he isn't doing anything wrong or that character preference is what matters
How can someone have this little self-awareness? Like seriously, how can someone basically argue the same fucking points for months on end without taking a step back to think for a moment "fuck, maybe I really am the problem"?
>>
>>154473438
Potato is temporarily retarded. Emilia for ever.
>>
>>154473441
I don't fucking know what more than half this thread is about. It's just nonsense.
>>
>>154472994
>Ram and Rem came out at the same time, so there's no problem. Satella is coming out like years after Emilia.
Still, I want to see her dress.

We are talking about physical appearance. When they introduced into the story has fuck with looking nearly identical. The point still stands.

>>154473113
There no reason that none of that can't apply to Satella and Emilia as especially since we know shit about her personality or background beyond horror stories about her. You just literally saying she can't.

>>154473191
Sure just throwing meaningless and vindicave insults. But she doesn't act likes he 13 and all rivals and friend treat she seriously and with respect. Go be buthurt somewhere
>>
>>154473441

It's not entirely his fault to be fair. Multiple idiots take the bait every thread he's in too which only exacerbates it.
>>
>>154473685
>she doesn't act like 13
No, she acts like 8. Wait even 8 yo Rem was more mature than current Emilia.
>>
>>154473558
i giggled
>>
>>154459753
>Subaru's birthday is April 1st

Fitting. His entire life is just one big joke
>>
>>154473786
To be fair, Rem isn't exactly a normal kid.
>>
>>154474050
She's just infinitely better at everything.
>>
>>154473437
It's exactly because of that she isn't retarded. Her cognitive functions are fine.

>>154473438

14yo > potato

She not really 14 though. Emilia isn't age specific hence she has 3 ages listed. Her mental age measure of how long she has been aware or awake in the world since her hibernation.

>Nobody is getting hostile, I am trying to make sense of your broken english responses

I don't see what broken about it, and you certainly understood since your response was a rude "so what?". You're acting like pissed in cheerios or something geez.

>>154473441
Are absolute fucking stupid or something? I've fucking other stuff than Emilia. You and some other dumbass come in here say some shit Emilia and I disagree pull this victim bullshit because someone went against you? Fuck off you 5 year old shitstain.
>>
These threads always goes bad when he comes.
>>
>>154474116
Emilia is retarded and so are you. No wonder you're an emiliafag.
>>
File: define retard.jpg (37KB, 634x527px) Image search: [Google]
define retard.jpg
37KB, 634x527px
>>154473685
>Sure just throwing meaningless and vindicave insults.
>meaningless
>>
File: God Bless America.jpg (737KB, 602x1390px) Image search: [Google]
God Bless America.jpg
737KB, 602x1390px
>>154474116
>I don't see what broken about it

That's because you are an ESL

>and you certainly understood since your response was a rude "so what?

the line I was having trouble comprehending was the first line about the assassin group

>so what

>So that has nothing to do with me asking if he would inform his friends about his power when he loses it.

>ask specific question
>answer in broken english
>response does not address the question and implies I was asking something I was not

I am starting to see why there are giant walls of text with people arguing with you, I thought this place was just full of turbo autists but it looks like it's mostly just you misunderstanding english and responding in broken english causing further arguments.

Please learn to speak english properly before you argue in it.
>>
>>154473621
It was fine buthurt Remfags came in and started shit again like their own the place.

>>154473786
Now you're just throwing aorund even more pointless numbers about nothing you know about.

Rem certainly more mature certain aspects, but she has plenty of immaturity with own recklessness and obsessiveness. Ram even tells Subaru to essentially babysit her at stare of Arc 3 and make sure she doesn't get herself in trouble. For that matter Emilia is usually more mature than Subaru, for example at the beginning of Arc 3 and throughout the royal election meeting he jumping all over the place like an actually 8 year while Emilia was all business.

So no her mental age doesn't mean much beyond romance.
>>
>>154474050
Actually, neither was Emilia. I'm not sure what exactly was different once they got to the mansion.
>>154474116
I'm sorry, but your English is broken. This isn't even an insult, it's an observable fact.
Also
> Once focused almost entirely on cognition, the definition now includes both a component relating to mental functioning and one relating to individuals' functional skills in their environments.
>>
>>154474455
>can't even recognise Subaru when he crossdresses
>every other character took less than a second
>not retarded
You can't defend your retarded waifu from facts.
>>
For some reason I'm getting a strong urge of wanting to beat subaru's ass right now. I wonder why
>>
>>154474097
Well, I'm not sure exactly what I would call loli Rem. Being a member of the strongest demihuman race gives her a certain physical advantage, but her mind is what stands out. She seems to be a very quick learner and has a fairly good comprehension of things, mostly only hampered by her being obviously not quite right in the head.
>>154474498
>Actually, neither was Emilia. I'm not sure what exactly was different once they got to the mansion.
I'm mostly saying that loli Rem doesn't act much more childish than adult Rem.
>>
>>154474643
Rem is quite mature. She's just playful with Subaru at times.
>>
>>154474097
She isn't though.

>>154474233
I've been literally here hours and was fine. Blame this guy.>>154472590

>>154474285
Says the one calling people retards. Has you're braindead potato doing?

>>154474300
Emilai isn't held back in anything. Mature level is no different Subaru and doesn't effect her manners and conversation skills. Nobody treats her likes she is 13-14 either. You took one aspect about her decided to use it shitpost.

>the line I was having trouble comprehending was the first line about the assassin group

I was just missing one word there. The rest shouldn't have been hard to understand.

>I am starting to see why there are giant walls of text with people arguing with you, I thought this place was just full of turbo autists but it looks like it's mostly just you misunderstanding english and responding in broken english causing further arguments.

>Please learn to speak english properly before you argue in it.

Now just making excuses pointlessly hostile responses. Whatever.

sigh
>>
>>154469038
Echidna and the witch of glaciation
>>
>>154474859
And that's basically the impression I get from loli Rem. With Roswaal engineering a few scenarios, she's growing up fast.
>>
>>154474865
Hey ESL, what is Emilia good at except for throwing snow balls and being a walking lap pillow?
>>
File: 1487886768872.jpg (48KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1487886768872.jpg
48KB, 500x560px
>>154474575
And this too. Emilia strikes me as being very weird. I mean, she doesn't look like a retard but she clearly acts like one.
>>
>>154469236
Oh is Minerva tall and skinny? I had imagined her being kinda short and muscular.
>>
>>154474865
>ESL calls someone braindead
Oh no, you don't have the right to do so.
>>
>>154474865
>no one treats her like 13-14
Except that everyone does especially Subaru
>>
>>154474575
>can't even recognise Subaru when he crossdresses

Yes and..? Please post something actually substance instead of comedy.

>You can't defend your retarded waifu from facts.

I don't have to because I just posted some. But like bring up the time Rem called herself stupid isn't good at problem solving or doing anything that doesn't get her killed.

>>154474859
Everyone is quite mature and childish depending in the situation. You know like normal people. Tappei has taken great care to balance those traits.
>>
>>154475015
Not him, but I'm pretty sure she's very useful later on.
>>
>>154475015
Reading, writing and magic? You know skills highly valued in Re:Zero's world because most people can't use their gates?

>>154475082
Sure when you start shit other people and resort calling them names.

>>154475124
No they don't.
>>
>>154475129
Rem said that she isn't the smartest. Subaru said the same in ep 11. You know that you gotta be self aware to be able to say stuff like that about yourself? That alone requires intellegence you obviously lack.
>>
>>154475168
Yeah, I might change my mind once I see how useful she gets.
>>
>>154475015
>Reading, writing
How impressive is that? As much as in the actual middle ages or is the alphabet very complex?
>>
>>154475168
She been useful form day one. For example had Emilia not been there during loot house incident everyone would gotten one shotted by Elsa in open combat again. She also helped out Subaru and the lost child, healed Rom and perform first aid on Subaru brought hm back to the mansion so Betty could heal him fully all in the first arc, but none of that matters because "reasons" to some idiots here.

Emilia could nuke an entire town, but she won't be useful in their eyes because she the competition. So it doesn't really matter what they think in the end.
>>
File: dAv5p2X.jpg (172KB, 1000x713px) Image search: [Google]
dAv5p2X.jpg
172KB, 1000x713px
The latest chapter had Echidna's backstory
Whoever said she was a bitch, or at least had evil intentions can get the REAR END OF MY FIST.
>>
>>154475567
Well, Rem and Ram can do it so I'm not impressed. Subaru did learn to read easy stuff in the time of arc 2 so it's not that diffucult.
>>
>>154475605
Next thing you gonna tell me how she can wipe off her butthole by herself.
>>
>>154475642
I want to rear end Echidna's backstory, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>154475763
Why? Echidna just rose even further in the ranks of best girl
>>
File: Lant_biu.jpg (34KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
Lant_biu.jpg
34KB, 490x333px
>>154474865
I'll bite, but only because
>Emilai
your falsefalgging slipped through. Remfag won't even spell EMT correctly.
s m h , f a m

>Mature level is no different Subaru
Subaru is also retarded, albiet more responsible.
>and doesn't effect her manners and conversation skills.
She's more polite then Felt, but has worse conversation skills.
She's got worse manner than Meili.
>Nobody treats her likes she is 13-14 either.
Subaru does, once he knows.
>You took one aspect about her decided to use it shitpost.
Pic.
>I was just missing one word there.
Thank you for telling me what word you were missing. That clears that up. /s

>Now just making excuses
Not to defend ad hominem, but how are insults excuses?
And what are the insults excusing?

>Whatever.
>sigh
I can't quite parse this. You finally got them well salted.
What was your (feigned) disinterested intended to evoke?
It won't make them /more/ angry, most it'll do is disinterest them.
>>
>>154475763
I want to make witch babies with echidnas butt
>>
>>154475642
Echidna acts like she's lost sight of her original goal.
>>
File: 11-244.jpg (400KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
11-244.jpg
400KB, 1131x1600px
>this entire thread

I read the new chapter. Most of it was a nothing really happens chapter but Dona's backstory was cool and pretty insightful into her character I think. Feels feels like there are some parallels between her and arc 4 Subaru in particular (wanting to save EVERYTHING but not having the strength to do so but continuing to struggle anyway) which might potentially explain why she took an interest in him to begin with, besides the whole RBD thing. maybe.

Also the obvious parallels between her and Minerva. Actually the whole Minerva/Echidna/Emilia dynamic is super interesting, even though we're probably still missing something there. If arc6 ends without Emilia reading Minerva's book I'll be mad, we were so close in that one chapter but Tappei is a cockteaser.

or maybe i'm just OVERTHINKING things. maybe.

Also I think it's unlikely that Vol 12 will finish the tea party. I think people forget just how long it was (even after editing) and how much other stuff has to happen before that point. Don't know what the best stopping point would be though. Maybe up to Echidna's contract proposal?
>>
>>154475855
Maybe...maybe something will remind her. Perhaps her True Greed has been clouded in the pursuit of knowledge
>>
>>154475888
Maybe it'll end after Camilla's face makes Subaru suffocate and the next volume starts with the tea party?
>>
>>154475060
Autist =/= Retard
Autism is a physiological condition. Mental retardation is a psychological condition.
Autism /causes/ mental retardation (and many other things), but they aren't the same thing.
>>
>>154475297
Speak, who as some doesn't know the different intelligence and ignorance.

>>154475491
>Subaru is also retarded, albiet more responsible

Yet you dumbassess make maturity and intelligence to be all about person's age.

>She's more polite then Felt, but has worse conversation skills

Nope. When she speaks to Roswaal, she speaks like someone who matches her appearance. When she spoke to Crusch, AI and Julius she did the same. Crusch was even impressed at her speech and considered her a proper rival

>She's got worse manner than Meili.
Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

>Subaru does, once he knows
Nope, he respects her. That's part of reason he's so desperate to be useful to her.

>Not to defend ad hominem, but how are insults excuses?
>And what are the insults excusing?

You don't know even know what ad hominem if you're calling it here.

>I can't quite parse this. You finally got them well salted.
>What was your (feigned) disinterested intended to evoke?
>It won't make them /more/ angry, most it'll do is disinterest them.

I don't point is that try stupid I'm dealing with. No wonder most of old anon left here. It's pure masochism that I'm sticking with Remfags hellhole fill with people delusion who cry every time SubaxEmi happens or incapable of nuance.
>>
>>154475937
Perhaps the Sins warp the user, and she's no longer quite the same person she was in the beginning.

Anyhow, it seems the iron ball may have been Clind's, and he kept weapons that he found too hard to handle in the warehouse.
>>
File: no hope.png (529KB, 874x835px) Image search: [Google]
no hope.png
529KB, 874x835px
>>154445449
Is there a source for everything else this guy has translated? I've been wanting to read the LNs for a while but haven't been able to find a decent source in English.

pls halp
>>
>>154476211
He's translating the WN, not the LN.
>>
>>154474116
>Are absolute fucking stupid or something? I've fucking other stuff than Emilia. You and some other dumbass come in here say some shit Emilia and I disagree pull this victim bullshit because someone went against you? Fuck off you 5 year old shitstain.
No. You haven't argued anything else but the same fucking points for months and months and months, and all you have to say for yourself is "well, those nasty Remfags started it!" Go fuck yourself, you're the one that starts this shit every goddamn time and it lasts for HOURS AND FUCKING HOURS even when translations and new WN chapters go up. You either have legitimate autism, understand English even less than people think you already do, or both.
>>
>>154476211
Some dude (>>154463647) linked the old thread . ctrl+f "pastebin"
>>
File: stare.png (107KB, 288x291px) Image search: [Google]
stare.png
107KB, 288x291px
>>154476309
Do you have a link to what he has translated up to this point?

I don't even know whether it's best to start with the LNs or the WNs, I just finished the anime a couple nights ago and loved it. I just want to read whatever I can to get as caught up to the story as possible.
>>
>>154476176
AUTHORITIES WERE A MISTAKE.
>>
File: a58.jpg (54KB, 367x360px) Image search: [Google]
a58.jpg
54KB, 367x360px
>>154476347
Bazinga.
>>
>>154475567
Most people during the middle ages couldn't read and write beyond noblity. Rem actually makes to be a big deal in From Zero" as one of things she thankful Roswaal gave her.

>>154475667
Actually Subaru still can't do either very well at all. In Arc 3 he couldn't write that letter to Emilia himself, he still couldn't read most sign boards and Kadmon's help. In beginning of Arc 4 during the time when Subaru and Emilia were preparing for the trip to the Sanctuary, she was helping him read some books.
>>
>>154475737
I don't know if this art made by White Fox is canon, but does Emilia need Ram and Rem to comb her hair and do her makeup?
>>
>>154476176
>Perhaps the Sins warp the user, and she's no longer quite the same person she was in the beginning.
Pretty sure that's been established for ages.
>>
>>154476119
Esl you're both dumb and ignorant just like your retarded waifu.
>>
>>154476119
>I don't point is that try stupid I'm dealing with. No wonder most of old anon left here. It's pure masochism that I'm sticking with Remfags hellhole fill with people delusion who cry every time SubaxEmi happens or incapable of nuance.
Jesus christ, just kill yourself already you holier than thou ESL garbage. You have ZERO self-awareness about why you're constantly called out as being the problem here.
>>
File: beetlegeuse.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
beetlegeuse.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
Remember to ignore ESL-Kun.
>>
>>154476419
Subaru was able to read Rem's letter in ep 14. Rem used simple words but still
>>
>>154476536
Can there be a disclaimer in threads now on to just ignore the fucker? It seriously gets out of hand when he keeps up the same arguments he's used from months and anons keep taking the bait. We can't even have a decent discussion when new WN chapters and translations come out now because of his broken english nonsense.
>>
>>154476424
No, puck does it usually.
>>
>>154476424
Cannonically Puck would do tell her what to do with her hair, as per the terms of their contract.
>>
>>154476536
Ignore ESL-Kun, Remfags, and cat fuckers.
>>
>>154475888
>
Also I think it's unlikely that Vol 12 will finish the tea party. I think people forget just how long it was (even after editing) and how much other stuff has to happen before that point. Don't know what the best stopping point would be though. Maybe up to Echidna's contract proposal?

Most of us consider the point before Satella's appearance to be the best place.

>>154475937
Her Greed is actually similar to what she described about Subaru's. The desire to not sacrifice anything no matter what. No wonder she took his rejection well.

>>154476347
No what? You're head to far up your ass, I'm not fuck bother. Especially when we have people starting shit in this very thread right now just as I have been saying. You can just fuck the right off.
>>
>>154476648
>tell her what to do with her hair
>as per the terms of their contract.
What? Does it mean Puck wouldn't help Emilia do her hair if it wasn't stated in their contract? Is it even a father-daughter relationship anymore?
>>
>>154476706
Remfags and cat fuckers are fine on their own. It's ESL-Kun who always starts shit for no reason.
>>
>>154476747
>several months later and esl still can't quote properly
Did you ever go to school?
>>
>>154476747
>Especially when we have people starting shit in this very thread right now just as I have been saying.
Again, you're the one that keeps starting shit because you think Remfags are all out to get you. I'll make this clear, you could be a Remfag yourself for all I care and you'd still be the biggest shitstain on these threads. You want people to stop giving you hell? Learn better English and stop starting shit for no reason and let it keep dragging on for hours.
>>
>>154476595
Yeah, he isn't completely devoid literacy, but it's far from something good. Probably Kindergarten level I guess?

>>154476648
Funny thing after he was gone she doing it out habit for awhile.
>>
>>154476823
Eh, they all bother me quite a bit, but I ignore them, and it's fine. :)

Look I don't care if you sperg about your waifus. That's fine. EMT forever. *coughs*
>>
Just finished the chapter I was working on. Ends with Roswaal and Clind chatting about what just went down, and some idle conversation with Clind telling Roswaal to get married or something. I think he wants Roswaal to make him some lolis. I didn't really double check. Roswaal clearly set everything up.
Next chapter vaguely translates as,
>A festival with a flower of blood
>>
>>154476823
Except I don't start this shit, so fuck off. You don't see me randomly coming around just shitting Rem out of the blue.
>>
>>154476823
ESL-tard has no self-awareness and probably misunderstands us as much as we do him, and he seems to legitimately not get that.

It wouldn't be as big of an issue if he didn't let this shit drag on for hours on end instead of just letting it the fuck go so the thread can go back to normal. That's really the problem because he ends up filling the majority of the 500 posts with his garbage instead of knowing when to just stop.
>>
>>154476923
Good to know. Now go kill yourself. :) *cough*
>>
>>154476923
There no reason for the fighting to begin with, but guy's like this >>154472590 dumb selves so they start waifuwars.
>>
>>154476944
>A festival with a flower of blood
Oh boy that title alone is giving off some bad vibes already. Still looking forward to it though.
>>
>>154476977
The fact that you don't realize you start shit is another problem. And you know what, who gives a shit who starts it? You're the one that lets it drag on for hours instead of letting it go, until the thread is a majority of your stupid repeated arguments.

Taking this as someone who hasn't jumped into this argument until now, it makes it worse for everyone else when you keep doing this shit, so if you think you're so much better in this situation, be the better man and LET IT GO.
>>
>>154476977
Yeah I do. I see you do it all the time.
>>
>>154477115
>There no reason for the fighting to begin with
Okay, ESL-kun, if you're not the one that keeps starting shit, then why do you insist on keeping the argument going for hours on end and dragging the thread down for people not in the argument? You could just be the bigger man and let it go, but no, you keep it going, and therefore it makes YOU the problem.
>>
>>154477024
>ESL-tard has no self-awareness and probably misunderstands us as much as we do him, and he seems to legitimately not get tha

Remtard has no self-awareness and probably misunderstands us as much as we do him, and he seems to legitimately not get that.

But, I can legit get that you're shitposting.

>It wouldn't be as big of an issue if he didn't let this shit drag on for hours on end instead of just letting it the fuck go so the thread can go back to normal. That's really the problem because he ends up filling the majority of the 500 posts with his garbage instead of knowing when to just stop.

That's what Remfags and worse they start shit no fucking reason. There also some people loose their heads when talk shot about Rem, so can you fuck off you hypocrite.
>>
Imagine all those (You) that attention whore has been getting in this very thread...
>>
>>154477267
>This sperg post
>>
>>154477267
>That's what Remfags and worse they start shit no fucking reason
It's YOU who starts this you fucking illiterate shitstain. YOU. Not Remfags (again, you could be one for all I give a shit and you'd still be in the wrong). Not any kind of fags but the one I'm replying to right now.
>>
>>154477267
You're the only one who loses his shit when someone mentions his even slightly negative opinion about your waifu. You seriously lack self awareness.
>>
>>154477288
Hopefully he chokes on them
>>
File: Lost.jpg (1MB, 600x4458px) Image search: [Google]
Lost.jpg
1MB, 600x4458px
>>154477116
Well, I only have the first page with it. It starts off with loli Rem getting lost in a crowd of people, presumably at a festival.
>>
>>154477267
You know, changing ESL-tard to Remtard doesn't change the fact that those are legitimate concerns I have about you, but you seem to actually have no self-awareness at all so I'll never get a straight answer from you, and even your idea of a straight answer will probably be hard to read.

>so can you fuck off you hypocrite.
Says the guy being hypocritical himself.
>>
>>154477489
Wait what? That comic is actually somewhat canon?
>>
>>154477549
In the sense that Rem has gotten lost at a festival before.
>>
>>154477120
>The fact that you don't realize you start shit is another problem. And you know what, who gives a shit who starts it? You're the one that lets it drag on for hours instead of letting it go, until the thread is a majority of your stupid repeated arguments.

It's not a problem because I don't shit. I gain nothing from it. There is not one post in thread where I attacked Rem even if don't care much for her character because it leads to stupid fighting. But apparently to much for do teh fucking same or called those who do so we get the thread back on topic. So unless you one of instigators who agree with character bashing there is one simple thing to do stop prepare argument just Remfags do.

>
Taking this as someone who hasn't jumped into this argument until now, it makes it worse for everyone else when you keep doing this shit, so if you think you're so much better in this situation, be the better man and LET IT GO.

I'm sorry but you just being dishonest here. If you want to cut out tell people like this >>154472590 shut up already.

That what we used to do her several months regardless which fanbase it was.

>>154477129
So where did random start a conversation but shitting on Rem? Because so far I was talking about other stuff until randomly popped on started shiting on Emilia.

>>154477187
The ones who start shot are ones who keep doubling down responding until force to agree with them. How you do the smart thing and not start shit to begin with?
>>
File: 1488152120342.jpg (61KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1488152120342.jpg
61KB, 405x412px
>>154477611
>I don't shit
You should try it sometime, ESL-kun. It's bad to hold it all in.
>>
>>154477573
Is it a flashback when she still lived in her oni village or is it at the present time when she is living in Roswaal's mansion?
>>
>>154477611
Hey esl, how is it to write text walls and then look like a complete retard? Btw you started that shit way before the anon you now try to use as a scapegoat.
>>
>>154477611
>It's not a problem because I don't shit

Well that's your problem then, because you're full of it.
>>
File: 1487973160403.jpg (203KB, 1178x1674px) Image search: [Google]
1487973160403.jpg
203KB, 1178x1674px
>>154477489

>What's your name?
>...Rem.
>Lem, huh!
>>
>>154477715
No wonder he's full of shit.
>>
>>154477720
It's present time. I haven't gotten the next pages yet, so I can't tell you anything more.
>>
>>154477489
>Rem got lost in a festival

I swear to christ if this comic is canon
>>
Loli Rem is adorable af, loli Emilia is adorable af. Current Rem is still adorable af, current Emilia a shit.

How could this happen?
>>
>>154477573
Dam, when was this published again? I have a feeling the comic u posted is actually legitimate.
>>
>>154477387
No fucking didn't you dumbass. Use your own fucking eyes. I've post the stupid post of recent shitfest more than enough. I could give less of shit what personal problem with me is.

>>154477389
Yeah suppose it takes one to know one? Maybe shitposting stuff about and go down to your level huh?

>>154477426
And hope choke on this one, shitposter.

>>154477513
>You know, changing ESL-tard to Remtard doesn't change the fact that those are legitimate concerns I have about you,

Amazing, since the point was I the same have problem most of you Remtards.

>but you seem to actually have no self-awareness at all so I'll never get a straight answer from you, and even your idea of a straight answer will probably be hard to read.

Why are talking about yourself?

>Says the guy being hypocritical himself.

No it's quite correct when you okay with attacks towards Emilia but have problems when others shit Rem and make posts defending her.

Look I couldn't give shit which is your waifu, but if:

1) You're gonna start shit
2) defend shitposting unless it is aimed at your character you can fuck right off.

How about take your own fucking advice? Oh yeah, you can't because Emilia getting bashed is completely fine with you.
>>
>>154478039
Please don't get your hopes up.
>>154477982
>Loli Rem is adorable af
Loli Rem brutally dismembers people and scatters their meat all over a basement she got sticky with her own blood.
>>
Just don't respond to ESL-kun guys. Honestly, that's the best way to get rid of him. Simply don't respond to him, no matter how much you want to.
>>
>>154478091
>>Loli Rem is adorable af
>Loli Rem brutally dismembers people and scatters their meat all over a basement she got sticky with her own blood.

These things are not mutually exclusive
>>
File: rem 33.jpg (17KB, 225x240px) Image search: [Google]
rem 33.jpg
17KB, 225x240px
>>154478091
Rem has a lot of flaws, but those flaws are just personality traits that makes her perfect. I love that Oni girl.
>>
>>154478091
>brutally dismembers people and scatters their meat all over a basement she got sticky with her own blood

I don't see the problem
>>
>>154477024
I swear to god everyone who replies to him is equally guilty of this. He is plainly a retard and anyone replies to him in any capacity is asking for a stupid meta thread derail like this one, or otherwise clogging the thread with their 'witty' snipes about how dumb he is. Of course he's fucking dumb you can see that by looking at any of his posts. So why are you even bothering to continuously engage with a dumbass?

That goes without touching on people who deliberately try to provoke him and instigate him to post more stupid shit like this guy >154475015 or people who respond only to lament his stupidity/shitty english so that he can reply, and then the other guy can call him stupid again.

Of course the best outcome is for ESLfag to be gone so that nobody can reply to him or have to read his bullshit, but he's obviously sticking around. Point is he can't have long drawn-out thread derails by himself (well I guess he could samefag but I doubt it).
>>
>>154478091
She needs a hug and someone who tells her that everything will be daijobu.
>>
>>154477725
>Btw you started that shit way before the anon you now try to use as a scapegoat.

Except I don't then either, but finally fucking acknowledging it. Was so that hard?

And you're last person who should be taking about scapegoating especially when makes no sense. That anon those words himself that started it.

>>154477754
So are Remfags, your point?

>>154477982
Because that's just your opinion? Tappei and many such as myself still find her adorable, but Remfags are all asspained when their bubble gets burst.
>>
>>154478091
It was self protection! That fucker also got what he deserved
>>
File: 1488515381648.jpg (425KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488515381648.jpg
425KB, 800x1200px
>>154478091
Lucky for Subaru that Ram already finished him off before Rem could proceed to torture him in arc 2, because only god knows what the hell that violent oni would do to our car.
>>
>>154478091
I'm sad it wasn't Al. Just when we were about to find out about him. Sigh
>>
>>154478254
You see how you couldn't even handle that someone doesn't find your waifu adorable anymore? You're a joke.
>>
>>154478098
Or you stop starting attacking other characters and their fans for no reason we can get back how the thread was a little hour before? Yeah, I would like that too.

>>154478091
It's not like she doing that all her life. Not to mention we are talking about a traumatized kid here.
>>
>>154478185
She's got a Ram and evil manipulative clown dad for that.
>>
>>154478331
I thought she had been at it for a while when Barusu died?
>>
>>154478175
Again, are some of you really this mentally challenged? What point of stop randomly shitposting against a character others like and there will be not fights is hard to understand?

I don't shitpost against Rem because it's disruptive and other anons won't like it. Why can't you fucking do that?
>>
>>154478505
>look I'm so much better than you
>>
>>154478185
Don't worry Subaru has been giving her plenty of that
>>
>>154459753
So Reinhardt was 100% born at the stroke of midnight, right?

Is April's Fools a thing in Japan? Subaru's dad would definitely take advantage.
>>
>>154478505
Or you just fuck off and everything will be fine again?
>>
>>154478371
>You see how you couldn't even handle that someone doesn't find your waifu adorable anymore? You're a joke.

Except no? That anon was speaking in absolutes, but keep pretending he wasn't to victimize him.

>>154478345
It's implied that AI only knows Ram though.
>>
>>154478478
Yeah but I imagine she would have gone even harder on Subaru to make him spill the beans if he was still alive, considering that Rem even said "nee-sama was too kind" and thought Subaru died way too early.
>>
>>154478505
If you get triggered over the smallest thing then 4chan isn't the place for you
>>
>>154478607
>Is April's Fools a thing in Japan?
You have to go to southern Africa or the cradles of civilization to find people who don't celebrate April Fools.
>>
>>154478539
I certainly fuck am I since I don't start shit? Now how about you actually discuss instead replying out of buthurt?

>>154478610
Well there it fucking is. Since you establishe your gonna continue to shitpost, I will continue to tell you to fuck. Don't act like you want peace when to fucking buthurt about another waifu to actually have it.
>>
>>154477760
I want a scene of kid Subaru meeting lolo Rem! Perhaps it'd happen in arc 6 when Subaru enters Rem's memories and helps Rem look for her identity and her memories and return to her body?
>>
>>154478695
If you get triggered by me during make a defense of against bullshit than maybe you don't belong here. This isn't a ciriclejerk for Remfags.
>>
>>154478752
What the fuck is this english? Try again, I don't understand retard language.
>>
>>154478837
>Making a defense
>Is the person who started all of this in the first place

Now I am reminded why I never visited these threads during the anime
>>
>>154478837
But ESL, we don't care that you're not a Rem fag. Hell, I'm an Emelia fag myself, and even I have to say you're ruining these threads. In fact, as an Emelia fag you make me feel bad about liking her, just because I don't want people to think I'm like you.
>>
File: 5c8.jpg (39KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
5c8.jpg
39KB, 500x364px
Will everyone just fucking stop, and maybe kill themselves?

Both sides are perpetuating this shit non stop.

>Oh but Remfags are...
>Oh but ESL-kun senpai kouhai is...

Stop.
>>
File: 1478654425587.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478654425587.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>154479510
But I'm an Emelia fag and I really want ESL to go away. It's not fair that he ruins these threads for me.
>>
>>154478865
I'm pretty sure retards like you don't understand any language. You also don't seem to know when to quite but hey we can do this as long as you want since you can't stop being an asshole anyway.

>>154478914
>Now I am reminded why I never visited these threads during the anime

And I'm constantly reminded why most of older anon quits these threads thanks to constant faux victimization you and your vermin embody. Thsi will keep happening until actually gain some self-wareness and own up to shit.

Again it ain't hard: >>154478505

You don't see me shitposting Rem and Remfags.
>>
>>154479585
Replying to him isn't going to make him go away
He ruins threads for everybody
>>
>>154479443
>But ESL, we don't care that you're not a Rem fag

Okay? this what is this is about.

>Hell, I'm an Emelia fag myself, and even I have to say you're ruining these threads

Like I give a shit. You're no better than them when allow misinformation and shitposting to spread. That is what is ruining threads.

>In fact, as an Emelia fag you make me feel bad about liking her, just because I don't want people to think I'm like you.

Then you never liked her character begin with. Otherwise you should understand where coming from. You're plenty suspect with your behavior.
>>
Really, not responding to broken english will fix all the problems these threads have.

>oh there is that retard again
>better not reply to him and fill half this thread with broken english argumentation

not hard.
>>
>>154479510
I'm willing once these vindictive assholes do.

>>154479585
Sure you are.

>>154479634
Nah, Remfags who start shit who. These where never good shitting other characters is what passes for quality.
>>
Alright, just switched back to looking at the Al story while waiting for new pages from Remon.

Satella just showed up.
>>
>>154479718
Not being an asshat would be what actually help. It's real easy too!
>>
>>154479805
Say what?
>>
>>154479805
huh.....EHHH?>>>?????
>>
>>154479805
You translating this one yourself?
>>
File: color1.png (1MB, 1094x1600px) Image search: [Google]
color1.png
1MB, 1094x1600px
>>154479805
NANI
>>
>>154479805
I don't think she says anything since she's just a vision.
Thread posts: 580
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.