[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does Shinka symbolize?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1472764187531.jpg (87KB, 1280x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1472764187531.jpg
87KB, 1280x1033px
What does Shinka symbolize?
>>
Dogs
>>
Shit tastes.
>>
>>154445427
Shit.
>>
Evolution
>>
>>154445427
High school girl.
>>
Why do people legitimately like Shinka?
>>
>>154445556
She is the kind of girl we always wanted. Someone who is genuine and beautiful. Two qualities rarely found in real girls.
>>
>>154445556
The so-called ‘psychotically obsessed’ person who becomes a Shinkafag doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And not because Shinka seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will become a Shinkafag the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire’s flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’ and "But Rikka is cuter!", can understand the jump. Not really. You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling.
>>
File: 1370213924700.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1370213924700.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
A united hate against her from /a/.
>>
>>154445427
the road not traversed by
>>
>>154445633
Back to the Gulag with you tripfag. /a/ has unanimously agreed that you have shit taste.
>>
There's an old folk saying about Shinka
>>
>>154445633
Fuck off Lelouch.
>>
>>154445684
She fucks dogs?
>>
>>154445734
your mom fucks dogs.
>>
>>154445633
You are irrelevant to /a/
>>
Love
>>
>>154445556
She's very hot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.