[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shinsekai yori

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

what do u think of this
>>
Overrated.

Cool premise, awesome world. Mediocre execution.
>>
>>154424596
One of the best of the decade. I really can't understand how people say it is visually of musically poor, it's one of the most polished A-1 shows.

Also, Squealer did nothing wrong.
>>
>>154424786
i agree, it is to me the best A-1 pictures show
>>
Memes about some rat
>>
I didn't watch it but it's nerd bullshit.
>>
>>154425215
*gay nerd bullshit.
>>
The sci-fi was interesting but the show was boring shit
>>
>>154424596
It was ok, I'd give it a 7/10, only because the whole arc dealing with shun was boring as shit.
>>
>>154424596
Had some good moments but was mostly boring as fuck to watch because of the snail pace
>>
>>154424596
I think YOU need to be 18 to post on this website. Fuck off.
>>
>>154424596
10/10 for me.

The premise is extremely interesting. You'd expect humans gaining telekinesis would lead to a massive explosion in growth and wealth, but the opposite happens. Every human has essentially become a WMD, so the only system that works is a traditional authoritarian society where people are heavily kept under control. I think this is a good insight into the far future when technology becomes so advanced anyone will be able to quickly create massive destruction.

The soundtrack, plot, atmosphere, character designs, world building, and tone are all really good as well. The only thing that is weak at times is the animation.
>>
It won't hold the attention of kiddies who need characters to over(re)act to everything and use their powers in flashy ways. They won't be able to make it past episode three but for more mature viewers who want a fantastic and often times surreal story, it really delivers.
>>
>>154424596
One of the series airing next season, Sakurada Reset, gives me sort of similar vibes. Anybody else feeling it?
>>
>>154425660
Similar premise but it seems much less interesting.
>it's high school but with powers
>characters are in X club!
>uh oh time travel didn't work out!

Also from the premise it seems like the people in charge are fine with this girl having time travel powers, and letting her walk free. No way they should allow that.
>>
>>154424596
top 5 anime in the last decade.
>>
>>154424596
RAT GUY DINDU NOFFIN'
>>
>>154425119
You mean some HUMAN, right?
>>
File: 43285_nagi_no_asukara.jpg (521KB, 2105x1169px) Image search: [Google]
43285_nagi_no_asukara.jpg
521KB, 2105x1169px
>>154424678
>Overrated.
>Cool premise, awesome word. Mediocre execution.
Did you mean this?
>>
It flopped on Sunriseland because they have shit taste.
>>
File: 1477843489528.jpg (23KB, 400x421px) Image search: [Google]
1477843489528.jpg
23KB, 400x421px
>>154424596
>u
>>
Boring, shitty premise, terrible characters. An anime without an opening song is automatically shit.
>>
File: wew lad.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>154426241
>Heh, dumb rats, we're obviously the humans not them.
>>
The pacing could be better but overall it's a great show.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.