[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what the fuck was her deal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Yuki.jpg (162KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki.jpg
162KB, 300x460px
So what the fuck was her deal?
>>
What are you referring to? Her delusions?
>>
>>154424467
Generally everything about her.
How come her uniform was the inverted version of the standard green cloth?
While reading the manga, I've noticed she was really anxious before the apocalypse began even during class and would try to hide.
Was she bullied? Life troubles?
>>
>>154424813
Well, it seems intended to be ambiguous, but pretty much
>>
File: 1378489252275.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1378489252275.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
She's of the timid, ignored girl archetype before she went retarded
>>
>>154426933
then why would she dress so weird if she was timid
i.e. accessories
>>
>>154427409
because she's a main character you super reatard
>>
>>154427468
but even the classmates point out how she sticks out like a sore dumb
it's indicated therefore just because she's the MC doesn't mean that's the reason behind it
shyness and dressing like that on purpose doesn't add up
>>
>>154427509
sore thumb THUMB
but she is kinda dumb either way so i guess i'm not wrong
>>
>>154424813
>>154427509
She's slow. Like most of us here, she thought if she did something interesting like wear something she thought was cool, people would like her and the bullying would stop.
>>
Where's chapter 55?
>>
>>154424382
Autism
>>
>>154424382
She's just pretending to be crazy for every else's sake
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.