[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>already going to save the ~uguu alien looking love interest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 25.png (501KB, 898x1300px) Image search: [Google]
25.png
501KB, 898x1300px
>already going to save the ~uguu alien looking love interest in by chapter 3
DROPPED
>>
>>154399899
Love interest is actually in love with Dr. Stone, so hilarity ensues, and the series would continue longer while they try and save more people and interact with each other.
>>
>>154399899
let's hope she's at least in a coma afterwards
>>
>>154399899
More like cancelled by chapter 10
>>
>>154399899
>How to kill the suspend of a series in 2 chapters
>>
The sooner Boichi gets back into drawing girls the better.
>>
>>154399899
Plot Twist: The Uguuu alien is just a trap that happened to look like her.
>>
>>154401463
But they're hideous.
>>
>>154399899
Answer SHOULD be obvious. They are gonna wait to save her last when everything is nice so she wont have to struggle
>>
>>154399899
Ayy lmao-chan is going to wake up and be batshit insane.
>>
Watch they accidentally let loose the super delinquent on the way to her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.