[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The biggest Mary-Sues in anime are Kirino, Mari and Madoka.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

File: Say it.jpg (54KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
Say it.jpg
54KB, 500x409px
The biggest Mary-Sues in anime are Kirino, Mari and Madoka.
>>
I have shit, taste and I like it.
>>
all moeshit and ecchishit need to die, however chitoge was the best girl
serial experiments lain was the greatest anime ever produced
>>
anime has been pretty shit over the past couple of years
>>
Nightwalker is my favorite vampire anime and it's underrated.
>>
File: UchihaItachi.png (174KB, 486x375px) Image search: [Google]
UchihaItachi.png
174KB, 486x375px
Itachi is the biggest Mary Sue in anime.

Though Pain and Obito are almost as bad.
>>
i only watch moe shit
>>
File: 1484956776994.gif (1MB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
1484956776994.gif
1MB, 500x586px
LL has better female characters than 90% of SoL anime
>>
>>154394025

Nice comma. Thanks for admitting you like to taste shit.
>>
Boruto will be the only anime I watch this year.
>>
>>154394171

Is Non non biyori worth my time?
>>
File: ur3kOLi.jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ur3kOLi.jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
Kyoukai no Kanata had really good characters, and the last three episodes were the best parts.
>>
>>154394253

People who like it will say yes.
People who dislike it will say no.
Why don't you just try it yourself?
>>
>>154393979
Asuna is a giant Mary Sue as well
>>
>>154394253
If you like SoL, yes.
>>
>>154394219
Someone doesn't know how to read. He said he has shit comma taste in the imperative form meaning you will taste it, and then a conjunctive phrase that he will like it. Who's eating shit now?
>>
>>154394445

Well we know who's got the shit-eating grin.
>>
On the other side, I sincerely hope there is an anime girl waiting for me.
>>
>>154394592
don't we all?
>>
I've gotten to the point where I only pick up a show if there is a certain (little)girl that interests me.
>>
File: 1489002061507.png (991KB, 994x561px) Image search: [Google]
1489002061507.png
991KB, 994x561px
I find Konosuba hilarious and Nichijou unfunny
>>
I stoped watching anime, becouse its flooded with trash - too much gay and pedo.
The good ones are to hard to find, because nowadays peaple overrate shit too fast.

Ironically the "technically" worst and blunt anime are less popular, and because of that they are less influenced by a shit tier "community" spam - and that technically makes it gold.

>But fucking really!

There always was the thing about ignoring the most popular things... Many things have right to be popular...

>But for the fuck's sake!

Idiots can't use internet! And they eat-and-shit worthless spam like crazy!
I can't find whats is good, bad or just fun, anymore...
I choose ignorance, and just say

>ANIME IS GAY!
>>
Kabaneri's last episode was really, really good.
>>
>>154395233
I find Nichijou hilarious and Konosuba an unremarkable 5/10 comedy
>>
>>154395313
It was a lot better than 11, but that's not really hard to do at all
>>
File: Mine_main.png (601KB, 1039x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mine_main.png
601KB, 1039x1080px
>>154393979
>her main power is a weapon that can be strong as the author wishes
>goes into a retconned coma so she can have a happy ending
>>
>>154395313
Additionally, if you can't appreciate over the top anime like Guilty Crown and Kabaneri, you are autistic and I feel bad for you.
>>
>>154395289
I'm sorry that your so pretentious.
>>
Umaru is one of the best anime in its genre
Sakamoto is a much better comedy anime than Konosuba, Gabriel and other similar shit /a/ has been all over.
>>
>>154395408

No one cares about this show, though. People bust nuts over Oreimo, Madoka and the rebuilds and they have the most Mary Sue characters in them.
>>
>>154395408
That just sound like Hellsing
>>
>>154395435
maybe, or excessively annoyed...
I really just did what the OP's pic said, I was not even reading the thread
I feel a lot better now
>>
Psycho-Pass was never that good
>>
>>154395805
Except the fact that Alucard is a complex character in a straightforward series that's interesting to read.

Other than that, you're right.
>>
>>154396029
The first OP was also much better, the second was just a meme.
>>
Dragon ball, Z, and Super are all good.
GT was creative.
Dragon ball should have stayed a straight up martial arts manga, however.
>>
>>154394300
Kirito is more of a Mary Sue.
>>
>>154393979
never had any interest in oreimo, i have no idea which mari, just assuming it's eva one, and i like godoka.
>>
>>154393979
I love Elma.
>>
Female anime characters are based on your pets.

not all female character persay naturally there are some better and are some significantly worse (like the ones in most battle shounen), but the ones in your harems, rom-coms, CGDCT faire are based on your pets. Particularly cats and dogs in their mannerism and their devotion to the MC.

really explains the harem dynamic well the harem loves the MC so much for the same reason why ones pet loves ones owner so much likewise the MC isn't fucking them.
>>
>>154393979
>Madoka
couldnt agree more
>>
i kind of like anime
>>
>>154395233
I'm the opposite.

I wish I didn't have to watch Konosuba but my SO really likes it and watching anime is our way to unwind from work together.
>>
>>154395233
>>154395359
I find Konosuba funny and Nichijou manga funny (KyoAni destroyed all comedic timing in the anime)

Konosuba is basically an anime of 8-bit theater in the fact that the party are pretty competent at what they do but are screwed over by their deep personal flaws (though BM would fucking stab Kazuma if they ever met).
>>
>>154394171
too bad the era is dead

long live the Isekai era
>>
>>154394129
sorry but Aizen exists and Aji-tae who was basically just Korean Aizen
>>
File: Still best girl.png (29KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
Still best girl.png
29KB, 400x260px
I want to be fucked by this man...
>>
>>154393979
>>154396911
Madoka is just a cross between Goku and Haruhi
>>
>>154393979
>Kirino
Fans will never admit it. She's the most wonderful pandering character ever, her best friend is her biggest fan who copies her look, everyone bends over backward to placate her, every major decision people make involves her, a character is revealed to be a 'villain' to antagonize her and pin the blame on for all things negative about her.
>>
>>154397119
whoops I thought you were talking about Medaka
>>
>>154396197
point was it was never really a straight up martial arts manga

though I guess the best part was between the first Budokai tournament and the Freiza arc
>>
Gabriel Dropout is AOTS
>>
>>154396959
How dare you anon.
>>
>>154393979
>biggest Mary-Sues in anime are Kirito
FTFY
>>
>>154393979
How is Kirino a Mary Sue when all of her achievements have come from years of training and effort put on what she likes? And Madoka Mary Sueness wasn't precisely explained in the same show?

>>154397161
How being a nice person is being a Mary Sue? And what villain are you talking about? Manami was a big part of the whole myriad of misunderstanding that lead to the whole series of events we know, blame for what or are you sure you are talking about Oreimo?
>>
Nice blogging thread OP
>>
Madoka is a plot device, not a mary sue.
>>
reeeeeeeeeeeeee:zero is nothing more than poor man's SAO with edge and cuck, thats why it will never be even 1/4 as popular and successful.
>>
File: RE.jpg (215KB, 477x700px) Image search: [Google]
RE.jpg
215KB, 477x700px
Enjoy your false mary sues until this gets an anime.
>>
>>154398904
come on no one is that cruel
>>
>>154398201
A Mary Sue is a girl anon Kirito is a Gary Stu.
>>
>>154398745
>reeeeeeeeeeeeee
Kill yourself.
>>
>>154398598

Her Suness blinds me. Even if I bought your premise that she worked real hard, it's that she'd have to work real hard at like 4 different things simultaneously.

I would be embarrassed to write fanfiction about a supermodel little sister who writes her own VN and becomes an anime producer in Junior high but decides to take a season off to run track at the competitive level in a foreign country before quitting, not because she can't win but because she has to go win the man of her dreams over 5 other girls who are not his sister.

It's fucking atrocious and the author got called out on it too and he reacted, that's what Kuroneko's whole 'I'll show them masturbation like they've never seen before' rant is all about.

There are shows that were more shit than Oreimo. There are shows that were more popular than Oreimo. But no show ever has been so shit while also being so popular. I think about Oreimo and I both can complain for hours and I'll still feel at a loss for words for how much I hate that fucking show. It's not even the incest. I like Yosuga no Sora. Just the writing and the characters. I...I need to hit the post button now.

The robot check disappeared, god fucking damn it.
>>
>>154399922
Being a good student is not even near hard, she hasn't won any nobel prize, modeling just require time and desire to do so and running is the one thing she do on a daily basis because she love it just as much as her anime, nothing of this is hard to do even less when one of the main point of the series is finding the right balance in life to do everything you love to do.

>I would be embarrassed to write fanfiction about a supermodel little sister who writes her own VN and becomes an anime producer in Junior high etc etc etc etc
All that is a lie, what are you doing?
>>
I prefer shows with mixed gender casts and shows that are all or mostly boys after that. I have the hardest time watching shows that are just girls. It depends on whether or not the show has something to hook me. Usually they dont.

Euphonium was too detailed and too shiny and wet looking and I hope Kyoani's next show isnt.
>>
Anyone who watches moeshit like K-On, dragonmaids is a loser who's into escapism because his shitty life sucks.
Lain is a mediocre attempt at being elitist and it fails hard, kill yourself hipsters.
One piece is garbage and repetitive.
This board is filled with 99% of newfags. Oldfags killed themselves or moved on to real medium such as Films.
>>
File: Fishhook.jpg (15KB, 350x459px) Image search: [Google]
Fishhook.jpg
15KB, 350x459px
>>154400530

Edgy B8, M8.
>>
>>154400746
>b8 m8
Exactly what Im talking about
>>
>>154400240
>one of the main point of the series is finding the right balance in life to do everything you love to do
More like others will make up for any downsides to your lifestyle.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.