[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Goku had turned into a Super Saiyan after Tambourine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1zdaqz5.jpg (42KB, 433x266px) Image search: [Google]
1zdaqz5.jpg
42KB, 433x266px
What if Goku had turned into a Super Saiyan after Tambourine killed Krillin?
>>
>>154392212
Hmm. If he maintains the transformation long enough to kill King Piccolo, he'll probably destroy him enough that Piccolo is never born, which in turn will kill Kami. Which...can change quite a lot, actually.
>>
>>154392212
Nah, he wasn't at the limit of his power and body at that time.
He wouldn't transform even if he wished to.
>>
rip Piccolo. the fight against Ma Jr. would be over once he goes ssj. Raditz loses. Goku probably never learns Kaio Ken since he didn't die. he beats Nappa and Vegeta, so no reason to go to Namek. Freeza becomes immortal.
>>
>>154392615
Nah, he'd have had to have a much higher power level to get past vegeta, but yeah, rip Piccolo.
>>
>>154392615
>he beats Nappa and Vegeta, so no reason to go to Namek.
I can kind of see Vegeta recognizing Goku for a Super Saiyan at that earlier point and trying to pit him against Frieza, which would give at least Goku a reason to go.

For sure though, this will mean Gohan will not be nearly as strong because he's not going to have any reason to train.
>>
>>154392615
No travel to Namek so we get very different androids and a saiyan-like Cell.
>>
>>154392615
Freeza only goes for the Dragonballs after hearing about them from the saiyans.
>>
>>154392696
I think vegeta would just get butthurt and jealous because he wanted to be the super saiyan, and would convince himself goku is just a fake and try to beat him to prove it.
>>
>>154392212
so what the fuck happened to that yamcha isekai thing? db what ifs are a gr8 market to open up they should make a couple of those desu
>>
>>154395177
Vegeta would win too. Goku without Kami's training, but the Super Saiyan Transformation would kill Raditz. He'll never get the training from King Kai so even with the transformation he won't be strong enough to beat Vegeta.

Goku has a lot of people train him throughout dragon ball, z, and super.
>>
>>154392599

What about Trunks and Gotenks transforming like its nothing ? or was that just lazy writing/drawing
>>
>>154392702
This too, Earth would end by Android Saga and Majin Buu would not wake up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.