[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bleach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 44

File: HTB1Aa.uLpXXXXbIXFXXq6xXFXXXM.jpg (80KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1Aa.uLpXXXXbIXFXXq6xXFXXXM.jpg
80KB, 800x800px
In the end, was it really that bad?
>>
for most people yeah
>>
>>154378412
shipping wars aside, yes it was.

So many plotholes and missed opportunities, Kubo did not care to explain them all, not even in the side story novel where Rukia and Renji had their wedding.
>>
>>154378412
Yes, it was horrible
>>
>>154378412
Yes it should have ended with volume 48
>>
kubo kept introducing new characters instead of just focusing on all the old interesting ones
>>
File: 1478424008214.jpg (39KB, 665x440px) Image search: [Google]
1478424008214.jpg
39KB, 665x440px
>>154378412
It was overall mediocre. It does have good parts though but the bad stuff shows up much more often.
>>
File: 1478561891297.jpg (37KB, 275x641px) Image search: [Google]
1478561891297.jpg
37KB, 275x641px
>>154378591
>>
>You will never Bankai on Orihime's chest, or Nel's chest, or Rankigu's chest, or Yoruchi's ass, or Riruka's butt or Rukia's thighs or in Karin and Yuzu
s mouths.
>>
File: Bleach57_e 21.jpg (100KB, 600x308px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach57_e 21.jpg
100KB, 600x308px
>>154378656
Stop anon
>>
>>154378412
Yes, the ending was a complete mess.

He tried giving just about everyone spotlight time which meant nobody got satisfying endings. Many characters got only half finished endings, like wolf man and Kira.

And it was just really tedious. Typical Bleach style of "One character is winning, the other side pulls out a new technique, then the other side pulls out a new technique and go back and forth forever". The fight against the viking guy was so pointless. Kenpachi gets his bankai and ice kid has some never aforementioned bullshit about how when his timer runs out its actually a power up. And yet they still couldn't win. They only survived because Ywach soul sucked the viking
>>
>>154378412
If it was condensed to 12 or 24 episodes, it would probably have been great.

Just like any other show that milks its customers for all they're worth for hundreds of episodes, it was utter shit. Hell, it barely even qualifies as anime, a better classification would be a picture slide for retards that can't remember anything for more than a couple of minutes.
>>
>>154378412
Shitty YuYu Hakusho rip-off.
>>
>>154378412
It was worse
>>
>>154378412
>Fucking badddddddddd end for manga reader
>Good end for ichigo himself
>>
>>154378412
I thought it was great up until they rescued rukia and then it just became pointless.
>>
File: u.jpg (151KB, 494x386px) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
151KB, 494x386px
>>154378696
>I'm too retarded to follow a show for more than 2 seasons

Wew.
>>
>>154378412
It started alright, showed some promises and then missed every time it could be interesting again.
In the end it dragged on and on for little to no reason and all action ended up being pointless and empty of stakes since all the underlying elements and "rules" kept being re-written, every confrontation would just end whenever someone pulled a plot-gun big enough to break the other's plot-armor.
>>
so it's not worth reading ?
>>
>>154380713
Its worth reading up til the end of the Soul Society arc IMO

After that either stop or read til you can't stand it anymore.
>>
Was good until the fullbringer arc, then it got worse every chapter.

Second worse ending in a manga in my opinion.
>>
File: ooedrzhg1u8x.jpg (4MB, 3454x2084px) Image search: [Google]
ooedrzhg1u8x.jpg
4MB, 3454x2084px
>>154378412
>>154380713

No, there were 4 arcs worth reading and 2 arcs that were not.

4 that were worth it:
>Soul Society (9-20)
>Pre-Reaper (1-8)
>1000 Year Blood War (55-74)
>Arrancar: Hueco Mundo (21-32)

Arcs that were not:
>Fake Karakura Town War (33-48)
>Fullbring (49-54)

If you don't believe me, see image
>>
>>154380713
Read and give up when one element starts to annoy you, because once it goes bad, it only gets worse.
But the first large arc is worth reading. It's fun and the art is actually quite good for a battle shounen. Even if he went full lazy-hack later on, Kubo still has an eye for good use of contrast and surfaces.
It's probably the sunglasses.
>>
>>154378412
>In the end, was it really that bad?
Yes. It went on a gradual decline after the SS arc. Kubo just stopped giving a fuck and spent years phoning it in.
>>
>>154380713
Its worth till ichigo defeat aizen (peak is rescue arc and some event in arrancar arc)
>>
>>154378412
Shipping shit aside, yes it was. Too many things left unexplained, and too much focus on characters/fights that didn't matter in the end-the Byakuya/Toshiro/Zaraki vs Gerard fight for example since he was just absorbed by Yhwach in the end.

Also bad move on Kubo on not showing the missing characters in the final two chapters and leaving it up to the LNs.
>>
>>154380843
>>154380987
>Deicide part 83
>Aizen is a white dot
>Ichigo is a black dot
>they fight throwing white and black lines and one liners at each other
>"give up, it is impossible to defeat me"
>"do you still not understand I have taken the upper hand?"
>Kubo.jpg
>>
>>154378412
Started off fine as an inoffensive battle shounen but then somewhere along the line kubo started writing the plot with half an arm up his ass. Really shitty world building, nonsensical power up bs, like 25 characters added every arc, etc. The only thing that improved was the art.
>>
>>154381097
Dude, I told you that I didn't like the Fake Karakura Town War. The 1000 Year Blood War was MUCH better and far more entertaining. Again, see image for details.
>>
>>154380843

The Quincy Arc was the hypest shit up until the fight between Yhwach and crazy monk. Afterwards it was incredible shit
>>
>>154378412
Stop making daily threads about this shit, let it die
>>
>>154381152
Is there even anyone who liked it anyway?
It should have been one somewhat climactic fight and it turned into a fucking arc.
half of which was repeating itself
>>
>>154381193
The last 1/3d was shakey, but there was enough entertainment.

>Mayuri being Mayuri "SCIENCE BITCH!"
>The entirety of Asken Naak Le Varr
>Yoruichi Thundercat form and Kisuke Urahara Bankai
>Juha Bach vs Ichigo with Orihime support.

There was enough to be able to pay attention too. The ending was rushed because of asshole editors through.

>>154381282
You underestimate the power of the Arrancar's popularity. Plus I recall that the ratings boomed in both Japan and America when the Aizen vs Ichigo fight happened.
>>
>>154381106
>The only thing that improved was the art.
I don't 100% agree with this. Yes, the art work was cleaner looking and I think some of his bankai designs were neat.

However, the paneling and some of the character designs got lazy. Early Bleach chapters at least had nice paneling/frames but as the series goes on there's some panels where I just can't comprehend what Kubo is trying to show. Some of the character designs in the final arc were also really lazy where Kubo would just be reusing faces.
>>
>>154378412
complete garbage, stop making bleach threads.
>>
File: 9.png (473KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
473KB, 422x750px
>Total crash & burn ending
>Still gets a live movie

If they decide to follow up with an OVA series that completely redoes the ending with competent writers to suppress Kubo, it has an honest shot at redemption.

Also if they ignore all fujoshit fans entirely when doing so.
>>
>>154381339
Fake Karakura was far more interesting than anything in Hueco Mundo besides Rukia vs Aaroniero, the problem is that it became a shitshow when Kubo started backpedalling things. Also it came after Turn Back the Pendulum that was GOAT.

Also many of the Espada's designs were Kubo at his finest
>>
>>154382040
Kubo is at his best when he makes some weird, creepy characters that do strange things rather than more sword-dudes who come in two types (haugty and arrogant OR bloodthirsty and direct), and he ran out of ideas in that department halfway through the Hueco Mundo arc.
>>
File: hollow_mask.png (41KB, 2012x420px) Image search: [Google]
hollow_mask.png
41KB, 2012x420px
What was the best mask ?
>>
No. It was a letdown and flawed for sure, but it wasn't a total trainwreck like people say it is.
>>
Yes. For the most part it just felt like Kubo didn't care at all about his manga.
>>
>>154380713

For as long as it is, no.

Go do something better with your time, go do something wild, get a tattoo, go pick a drunk fight at a bar, go punch a baby, or just go read 20th Century Boy. Bleach suckered in so many poor faggots, don't be one of them.
>>
>>154378412
In the end, yes. The end was terrible.
>>
>>154378412
the end was
>>
File: 1481964730699.jpg (60KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481964730699.jpg
60KB, 768x768px
>>154383422
>>
>>154381193
>The Quincy Arc was the hypest shit up until the fight between Yhwach and crazy monk
Rankings say otherwise
>>
File: 0454-021.jpg (282KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0454-021.jpg
282KB, 1066x1600px
>>154383610
>Rankings
Read what Ecchiro Oda said about Rankings.
>>
>>154383664
That's not ranking, WSJ issues come with reader cards where they're supposed to rank the chapters in the issue in order of interest and send it to Shueisha. It's sort of a preferential voting system, though not all positions count mathematically. I don't remember the full intricacies of it, but it was thoroughly explained in Bakuman. The bottom line is that there is a ranking of manga chapters by issue and if one manga gets consecutively low ranks it gets pulled, and Bleach was living mostly in mediocre ranks after SS arc and low ranks after Hueco Mundo.
>>
>>154384702
No, that is a minimal thing. Remember, Bakuman is just fiction. It may be based off of certain ideas that are true, but it's a very fictional take on a process that is nothing like what the manga says. This is like saying "Hacking in the movies is the same as real life".

This is coming from an actual manga artist who KNOWS the ins and outs of the industry. The ranking system is based off of what the Editor-in-chief and his vice Editor want to promote, NOT what the audience wants.
>>
>>154384807
>This is coming from an actual manga artist who KNOWS the ins and outs of the industry.
I bet your dad works for Nintendo too.
>>
>>154384862
Why would Ecchiro Oda lie about such a thing? What does he have to gain from lying about the process that he was asked to explain?

There is not a single reason for him to lie other than trolling. And I doubt Oda is a troll.
>>
>>154384953
>why would a writer not complain about his editor in something that is going to be published by said editor?
I wonder.
>>
>>154385092
No, those questions are something that Ecchiro Oda was asked so many times that he finally had to answer them and show off that it was not what it seemed to be.
>>
>>154384953
But Oda's not talking about rankings, he's talking about a completely unrelated thing that people often believed to have something to do with rankings. He doesn't say anything like "there's no such thing as rankings", he just said that popularity does not influence the order in which chapters are put in the issue.
>>
>>154385234
No, that is the ranking system. You just don't want to admit that Oda destroyed your argument. What is published is what is ranked 8 weeks prior.
>>
>>154385262
Do you have reading disabilities? Manga order have nothing to do with rankings, they are two completely different things. Neither the question nor the answer in that SBS even mention the rankings. They're just talking about a different thing.
>>
>>154385328
No, but you CLEARLY DO. That is the ranking system dumb ass. You are trying to make them two different things when they in turn are one single entity.

Stop being a faggot and accept the truth.
>>
After defeating aizen I couldnt watch no more shit got boring baka
>>
>>154385387
It's not a fucking ranking system, the statistical data is the ranking system. You can't even read the thing you present as your proof because it says the opposite, you moron. The manga order have nothing to do with manga popularity, that's what Oda says.
>>
>>154385467
Yes it is the ranking system. That's what it looks like when they rank the manga you faggot. The only thing you can't accept is the truth. You just want to accept half truths and lies in order to be right.
>>
>>154385574
You have brain problems, man.
>>
File: 1411941419426.gif (471KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1411941419426.gif
471KB, 720x405px
>>154378412
It was decent, but fell apart with the fullbring arc onward.

Orihime forgot that she had reality altering powers. They kill off their white mage Unohana so that Kenpachi could go curb-stomp then instantly job. Uruyu and Mayuri never settled things as well as any Uruyu Nemu interactions. Haribel's fate, Nel never got to meet up with Ichigo agian, Sajin became a dog but they talked of him like he was dead, Yoruichi's brother was introduced just for the sake of giving Soifon a straight crush (cute but it went nowhere), All the vizords did jack shit, quincy almost never use bows instead using arrancar and fullbring like powers.

I liked some of the characters introduced but they didn't do anything to leave an impression. I did like the backstory of Ichigo's parents, but it was mostly stuff that fans had put together at that point.
>>
>>154385635
No, you have brain problems dude. It's clear since you have yet to show off any proof other than "I READ IT IN THIS FICTIONAL STORY!"
>>
>>154378412
No. It was worse than bad. It was fucking terrible.
>>
>>154382040
This my number1 shonen manga villian group
2)Phantom troupe
3)Akatsuki
>>
Story got completely away from Kubo. No question that the guy is a talented designer - from characters, to clothes, to powers - but he just ended up introducing more and more characters, but never actually using them. He started so many plot points that just got abandoned.

Kubo would be much happier if he could team up with some writer who could do the story while Kubo focused on character design and visualizing the world.
>>
>>154385665
>Nel never got to meet up with Ichigo agian
Who the shit cares.
Seriously.
When you put things back into perspective, Ichigo and Nel have been in presence of each other for 2 hours.
>>
>>154385665
>Orihime forgot that she had reality altering powers
Except her powers were that of THEORIZED by Aizen to step into God's territory. I never once expected Orihime to bring back fucking GOD dude. How could a mortal girl have the power to bring back a god? Impossible! That's more broken than anything!

>They kill off their white mage Unohana so that Kenpachi could go curb-stomp then instantly job.

Didn't Kenpachi beat Gremmy? Because I recall that he did such.

>Uruyu and Mayuri never settled things as well as any Uruyu Nemu interactions.

That's because they already did that back in Fake Karakura Town War. There wasn't really much left to say after that.

>Haribel's fate
THAT was part of the Editorial department rushing Kubo instead of allowing him to end the arc properly. We will see that in the second light novel, but not Kubo's fault.

>Nel never got to meet up with Ichigo agian
Didn't she already do that several times in the 1000 Year Blood War? Including having her full power body back

>Sajin became a dog but they talked of him like he was dead
Well, he kind of is. He is no longer a Soul Reaper and is just a full blown wolf at this point.

>Yoruichi's brother was introduced just for the sake of giving Soifon a straight crush (cute but it went nowhere)
Let's be honest here: Soi Fon was NEVER going to get Yoruichi. Maybe getting some Shihoin dick into her will be hot though.

>All the vizords did jack shit,
Vizord's story was done back in FKT War arc. Why do we need to force them back into a plot they don't really have anything to contribute in the first place?

>quincy almost never use bows instead using arrancar and fullbring like powers
That's because a lot of them used their Volstang instead. Barely anybody there even used a sword. I only recall Juha Bach, Haschwalth and Gerald using swords.

1000 Year Blood was was like the 3rd best arc of the series. See image for details here >>154380843
>>
>>154385852
It wouldn't have mattered if they didn't have her show up again hyping up their interaction. It's just bad story telling. If you can't fit something don't try to force a bunch of things to bide time to actually think of where you want the plot to go.
>>
>>154386021
Something tells me it must have had to do with the lack of new female characters, or of new "good guys" but it was inserted so poorly, it has to be either editorial interference to add marketable characters or a bad case of writer coming up with a character they like too much but couldn't introduce properly and rushed in instead.
>>
ichiruki is the otp

reee
>>
>>154384702
Bleach was still at the top during the fullbringer but dropped down to bottom 5 ever since it came back from the 4 week break.
It's was put in the bottom on purpose.
>>
>>154378412
It wasn't bad as far as shonens go, it just pissed alot of people off because it had so much potential. In the end, it had too many characters and too many side stories going on, that it just kind of left plot holes open, and the ending felt rushed and left out alot of details.
>>
>>154378412
Went to complete shit after Kon disappeared.
>>
>>154380843
Arrancar was fucking garbage, what are you on about?
>>
>>154386951
my nigga kon just wanted some pussy
>>
File: Last Known Photo.jpg (86KB, 800x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Last Known Photo.jpg
86KB, 800x1227px
>>
Yes, it was that bad. Kubo didn't deliver on anything and had a myriad of loose ends and undeveloped characters, chief among both being the Soul King, who basically didn't matter whatsoever when by the story's own admission and writing he should have mattered the most out of anyone and anything. The fights were generally the epitome of padding, most had no proper resolution in the slightest, and the ending was a total joke.
>>
>>154387007
>"Kon and Don Kanonji's secrete operation to save the world from all evil and get all the waifus" arc never
>>
File: 1471738728853.jpg (126KB, 683x954px) Image search: [Google]
1471738728853.jpg
126KB, 683x954px
>>154385987
>That's more broken than anything!
I think kubo realized that when he toyed with the idea of it being a reality altering power, but kinda dropped it at her wanting to destroy the hogyoku and rushed Aizen out shortly after.

>Didn't Kenpachi beat Gremmy
With help, you know who else could have helped? Unohana and there probably would have been a few less scrapped knees.

>There wasn't really much left to say after that.
Except they didn't even touch the fact that Mayuri was going full unit 731 on Quincy not even a decade prior. They didn't even cover why he was arrested in the first place.

>Soi Fon was never
I 100% agree, but it wasted a lot of chapters on his antics when the manga was already on borrowed time.

>Why do we need to force them back into the plot
Well they were used prior when Hiyori and Lisa were coming back from a bath and ran into a quincy. Then they brought back the Fullbring gang as one of the most random outta nowhere moments of the arc.

>volstang
It was weird the range of powers. I get that having 20 characters all use bows would get tiresome, but then don't write yourself into a corner with it. There were some that used guns which I felt was close enough, but a lot were to op or had powers to strange to even be considered human. Hell the one wasn't it was just a giant hand.

Also there was a lot of build up with those two rookie shinigami and Karin. Made me feel like they wanted the series to go into a different direction, but were forced to use the dragonballs to bring back Ichigo and get him his powers.

I like bleach and all, but it is pretty flawed.
>>
>>154378412
He should have made it that Soul Society / Hueco Mundo were just purgatory in that region of Japan. And not a particularly powerful region. It was just constant decline after Soul Society because nobody really ever got more powerful than the captains and Bankai without it seeming dumb.
>>
File: 1473500093125.png (106KB, 391x426px) Image search: [Google]
1473500093125.png
106KB, 391x426px
>>154378412
Yes it's bad.
>>
>>154388041
>He should have made it that Soul Society / Hueco Mundo were just purgatory in that region of Japan.
>other places in the world have their own purgatory
>international conflicts are actually fueled by the regional purgatories fighting to gather more souls and sustain their existences
>Soul Society is in constant competition with chinese purgatories that keep growing as they reap more and more souls
>mandatory arcs with all sorts of purgatories from all arround the world fueled by liberal interpretations of how historical weapons are used, historical clichés among others
I'd read it.
>>
File: 1479413296334.jpg (663KB, 1280x1664px) Image search: [Google]
1479413296334.jpg
663KB, 1280x1664px
>>154387040
>>
>>154385816
>to powers
NOPE.
Quincy abilities fell like someone you average Chuuni LN author would do.
And don't even get me started with Kurosai "GETSUGA TENSHOUUUUUUUUU" Ichigo
>>
>>154389389
>Quincy abilities fell like someone you average Chuuni LN author would do.
He took his Jojo inspiration way too far.
>>
>>154389389
Thing is, there are a couple interesting powers but they are all for side characters that only use them once or twice because once the weird trick is explained, it stops being interesting.
But yeah, most of it are better-looking swords, big "elements" (read piles of ink in undistinct shapes) or lasers.
>>
>>154378412
Yeah. I loved it, and still do, but this shit is bad.
>>
>>154389212
why do the japanese hate underboob so much?
>>
>>154378412
>was it really that bad?
No, I'd even give it a 3/10.
>>
>>154378412
Will there ever be a legitimate argument on 4chan to say once and for all that Bleach was an objectively bad manga? Because I have yet to see one.
>>
>>154378412
i stopped reading it partway through the soul society arc
>>
>>154378412
Even without the shipping wars, it was facing awful, goes into a decline after SS and despite some good parts still it's just plain trash.
>>
>>154389986
because like most things, it's not all bad
and the good things in it are actually quite good
>>
File: tumblr_omh0bzHyCJ1vdad3ro1_1280.jpg (113KB, 640x832px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omh0bzHyCJ1vdad3ro1_1280.jpg
113KB, 640x832px
Best
>>
File: Bleach___Soi_Fong_by_remidu31.jpg (83KB, 837x955px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach___Soi_Fong_by_remidu31.jpg
83KB, 837x955px
>>154391546
best wifu.
>>
>>154391428
Like?
>>
>>154378412
Lanipator says it's shit so it must be shit.
>>
>>154392875
Bleach volumes 1-8, 9-20, 21-32 is solid.

Bleach Volume 55-74 are the 3rd best arc of the series.

>>154392895
>Lanipator
He's a whiney fanboy who thinks Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter Hunter are greatest fucking thing on the planet. Despite the fact that Togashi has made legit bad arcs like the Chimera Ant arc.

He's opinion is shit also due to the fact that he blindly praises Naruto so much that he doesn't legit hate the bad parts. Hell, he can't even recall half of Naruto's plot and gets shit wrong CONSTANTLY.

TL;DR Lani is fucking shit when it comes to manga
>>
File: shiba.gif (264KB, 165x225px) Image search: [Google]
shiba.gif
264KB, 165x225px
>>154392873
Eh
>>
File: Soifon_Vinotinto_2_by_chamito448.jpg (291KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Soifon_Vinotinto_2_by_chamito448.jpg
291KB, 700x1000px
>>154393177
I'm making just small talk.
>>
File: Karin and Yuzu.png (109KB, 555x502px) Image search: [Google]
Karin and Yuzu.png
109KB, 555x502px
>>154378656
>ywn Bankai on Karin's chest either
>>
>>154378412
Yes
>>
File: asspull.jpg (142KB, 1762x1300px) Image search: [Google]
asspull.jpg
142KB, 1762x1300px
>>154378412
it was worse than that.
>>
>>154394266
Daily reminder Kubo forgot ALL Sternritter powers go back to TmYhwach along with the following:
Gremmy's reality warping
Lille Spatial Erasure and Intangibility
Gerards infinite power up
Royd power copying
Niezol spatial distortion
Giselle zombification blood
Bambietta turn anything into a bomb
Pepe Mind Control

The fact Yhwach lost meant that hack Kubo forgot.
>>
>>154394468
No, their souls come back. The power is just something that is pulled out whenever a Quincy is born. That's why Juha Bach doesn't have Antithesis. However, Juha Bach has Almighty which trumps all of that. It changes the future which is a far more powerful power than any of those.
>>
Can't wait for the second novel to release. Really wanna see the sketches since I miss his art.
>>
>>154392985
>Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter Hunter are greatest fucking thing on the planet.
They are.
And Bleach was a shitty Yu Yu Hakusho rip-off.
>>
>>154394552
He used one of the powers to give himself a new voice during the monk fight so he can use the powers.
Kubo needed him to job on purpose.
>>
>>154396004
No they are not.

Yu Yu Hakusho was good between the beginning to the end of Genkai Tournament arc. Then it got boring from that point till the Dark Tournament. Afterwords, Dark Tournament was entertaining as all hell. Then Chapter Black was okay followed by the Underworld Tournament arc which was Shitty.

Hunter Hunter was entertaining until we got to the Chimera Ant Arc. Then it all went to fucking shit when the Chimera Ants invaded. They were a terrible version of the Arrancars without any real understanding on how to integrate them nor keep their level of power sustainable. The manga should have ended where the anime ended since that was a better conclusion than "I'm going to go on fucking hiatus for months on end and keep this shit going".

Bleach was good between Pre-Reaper and Soul Society. Arrancar: Hueco Mundo was alright but enjoyable. Fake Karakura Town war was the first legit bad arc. Fullbring arc had some good moments and characters, but was TOO much like Chapter Black. 1000 Year Blood War was like the 3rd best arc of the entire series. See image here >>154380843 for details.

>>154396149
No, he stabbed himself in the throat and said "I GIVE MYSELF A VOICE!"
>>
>>154394902
Is Kubo doing sketches for the second novel? I know he did some for the first novel because he really enjoyed the plot.
>>
>>154396207
No, you're wrong and obviously a robot.
>>
File: 140971331[3].jpg (300KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
140971331[3].jpg
300KB, 900x1200px
>>154378412
>>
>>154396207
No, Bleach was trash since the end of the SS arc.

And Togashi doesn't take from a sub-par writer, it's the other way around. Hell, this show was rejected because of how similar it was to YYH, it's a rip off, period.
>>
File: tumblr_nzb3gjhogK1tndn6wo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzb3gjhogK1tndn6wo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>154398376
>Tells you an actual logical argument that talked in detail about the grand majority of the arcs.
>NO, YOU ARE WRONG! BECAUSE I SAY SO.

See image for repsonce
>>
>>154398845
No, he clearly tried to make the piss poor arrancars but failed big time.

Also, you clearly didn't read the rest of the Bleach manga or you are just a troll. I already told you that the only thing that was trash was the final arc of YYH and everything from Chimera Ant Arc onwards in Hunter Hunter.
>>
>>154398852
Because you are wrong. You post was nothing but a mountain of lies.
>>
>>154380713
Eh, i have read worse shit, give it a try and drop it when you feel like it
>>
>>154399001
No, you are wrong because you have yet to counter my argument and only wind up saying "WAAAHH!!! YYH AND HUNTER HUNTER ARE THE GRAETEST MANGA EVAH!!!!"

And yet you have done nothing to prove me otherwise that your argument is valid.
>>
>>154398899
It's only ''clear'' from a the perspective of a deluded, whiny Bleacher.

Togashi didn't take jackshit from this series, there's nothing here worth grabbing nor is it something he or any one else couldn't have thought up on their own.
>>
>>154399106
>It's only ''clear'' from a the perspective of a deluded, whiny Togashi fanboy.

Fixed that for you. Since you are just describing yourself well.

>Togashi didn't take jackshit from this series, there's nothing here worth grabbing nor is it something he or any one else couldn't have thought up on their own.

Except he clearly grabbed the Arrancars and made a shitty version of them without any real establishment prior to the actual arc or any actual build up to the dangers of the Chimera Ants in the first place.

All of the sudden, they are magically more powerful than the one of the most powerful hunters in the story (Kite) that they can kill him? And when they barely have an understanding of Nen? Fuck right off with that world breaking bullshit
>>
>>154399207
Creative greentext, lol. You're a Bleacher, all right.

Again, didn't grab jackshit from this subpar series. Nothing to argue because there's no basis other than some whiny fanboy desperately looking to put down other actual good series because their's flopped so fucking hard.

You wanna tell me the purpose of Kubo wasting page upon page on the other less important characters? The utter disappointment that was the Zero Squad? The godslaying weapons that Kubo happened to grab from deep within his damn near cleaned out crevice?

Or how Shitler ,who had everything in the fucking planet in his hands, was brought down by Ichigo is Shikai? Yeah, I didn't think so.
>>
File: u.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>154399689
>other actual good series
>HxH

HxH fags actually believe this.
>>
>>154399857
ur killing me, man
>>
Bleach is a mess. He uses the same formula on every arc.

You either have to rescue a girl or have set up fights with different factions and power levels. Just compare it to how dinamic the story of one piece is compared to bleach for instance.
>>
File: impressions.jpg (36KB, 517x600px) Image search: [Google]
impressions.jpg
36KB, 517x600px
Is the anime coming back or not? I wanna see Mayuri in action one last time.
>>
>that sperg who defends Thousand Year War with nails and teeth
TYW was Bleach: The Arc.

Started promising, reached its highest point way back before half its run, started doing shit that made no sense, Kubo lost control of the number of characters, quality took a huge nosedive, it had a little bump in quality at one point in the last half, went back to sucking ass more and more, had a terrible ending, Aizen was the most entertaining thing by far, and overall the bad things outweight the good things.
>>
>>154400419
No, the first 4 volumes were great, costed on being good for the most part (Gremmy the Visionary took away from that quality), then post Ichibei vs Juha Bach is when things got spotty. However, there were enough entertaining elements to keep you reading.

>Mayuri "SCIENCE BITCH!"
>Yoruichi Thundercats and Kisuke Urahara Bankai
>Everything about Askin Nakk Le Varr
>Juha Bach vs Ichigo

If it wasn't for the fucking editors rushing the ending, it would have been even better.
>>
>>154400670
I wouldn't blame it solely on the editors because he's repeating the same mistakes that caused people to have a distaste for the FKT arc. It dragged on because instead putting the majority of the focus on the main cast, he wasted it on the other side fights that weren't nearly as entertaining or had a really weak pay off.

It's his own fault really. THis arc had the making of something great yet he squandered it on meandering mini plotlines and less than spectacular face offs with the usual splish-splash of shonen horseshit.
>>
>>154398338
Kubo has done sketches/illustrations for all the novels so I don't see why he wouldn't give the upcoming one the same treatment + he really loves how Narita writes the Bleach world.
>>
>>154401089
No, the problem came from post Juha Bach vs Ichibei. That's when things got shakey. If you look at how the fights went in round two, it was like this:

>Toshiro vs Bazz-B (later Cang Du)
>Soi Fon vs BG9
>Komamura vs Bambietta
>Mask De Maskuline vs Vizords and Ikkaku + Yumichika
>Renji vs Mask De Maskuline
>Rukia vs As Nodt
>Yachiru vs Gremmy
>Kenpachi vs Gremmy
>Ichigo vs Candice Catnip and Co.
>GiGi vs Mayuri
>Frakenstein Arrancars vs Zombie Toshiro, Rangiku and Co.
>Juha Bach Entering the Spirit Palace and against Zero Squad
>Zero Squad vs Sternritter Elite
>Juha Bach vs Ichibie

The only fights that were crap were Mask De Maskuline vs Vizords, Gremmy vs Kenpachi and Fraken Arrancars vs Zombie Soul Reapers. But's thats like 3 out of the 13 fights between volumes 61-67. That is pretty solid for the most part.
>>
>>154378412
It literally needs novels to explain the shit that should have been in the main series. What does that tell you?
>>
I was talking to my japanese gf who mostly reads shoujo manga and even she'd heard of how Bleach kind of collapsed and was unceremoniously kicked out of Jump. It was a pretty noteworthy decline.
>>
>>154401495
ehh fine
>>
File: Bleach 686 p. 20.jpg (108KB, 800x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach 686 p. 20.jpg
108KB, 800x1153px
Which kid is cuter?
>>
>>154402361
None.
>>
>>154378412
>In the end, was it really that bad?- 136 posts and 28 image replies shown.
last two major arcs were pretty bad so yeah
should have ended after Aizen was sealed away
>>
>>154378412
Yes, especially the end. It was fine though soul society and could have become a shonen classic had it ended there.

Arrancar arc started to get iffy but I still personally enjoyed moments of it. It lasted way too long though.

Then in a move of unforgivable awfulness he decided to keep going even after Aizen was defeated, throwing tons of new uninteresting characters at us and hoping something would stick. The only people who still enjoyed it at that point were people who only liked it becaus of how stupid it was so they could say "KUBOOOOO" every week.
>>
File: Cqh5xYRUEAAipwp.jpg (103KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cqh5xYRUEAAipwp.jpg
103KB, 800x1000px
>>154402361
>>
Is there a need to keep having these exact same threads over and over again?
>>
>>154402361
Kazui.
>>
I'm a complete minority here but I didn't hate the fullbring arc. It wasn't great but I didn't dislike it. I haven't read the manga but the last arc looks like a mess.

Overall it's definitely not perfect and considering how popular it is there's no real excuse for how many storytelling missteps it made, but I still enjoyed it throughout the runtimes (though I did skip over some filler shit).
>>
>>154402361
Mayuri's
>>
File: 20170117_100433.jpg (281KB, 750x441px) Image search: [Google]
20170117_100433.jpg
281KB, 750x441px
>>154378412
My friend and I discussed this exact question for a good 4 hours. This series was so bad it felt like some online roleplay was made into a manga.
>The characters are just edgelords that try to outdo each other
>The story jumps from place to place with thousands of plotholes
>Some characters are either just unimportant to begin with or dropped
>The leader of the rp doesn't want his mc to lose so he gets every power
>Mfw "What was wrong with bleach?" is a rhetorical question
>>
File: C6iksWkVoAA2wvB.jpg (86KB, 603x532px) Image search: [Google]
C6iksWkVoAA2wvB.jpg
86KB, 603x532px
Interview?
>>
File: C6eah_YUoAAUIjx.jpg (177KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C6eah_YUoAAUIjx.jpg
177KB, 900x1200px
>>
Someone should do something with these.
https://exhentai.org/g/1032987/f02e288c93/
https://exhentai.org/g/1032986/da2e618e24/
https://exhentai.org/g/1032984/3cee2cbe82/
https://exhentai.org/g/1032983/19a417f515/
https://exhentai.org/g/1032979/28494bda3b/
https://exhentai.org/g/1032985/cc3c85d1b0/

Some of the best art for Bleach doujin out there.
>>
>>154404607
When?
>>
Post your best Deathberry/Ichiruki saved pics
>>
>>154405389
http://www.imgur.com/a/FseWz
>>
File: for debbie.png (41KB, 1420x635px) Image search: [Google]
for debbie.png
41KB, 1420x635px
>>154405389
>>
File: if IR.png (7KB, 1071x122px) Image search: [Google]
if IR.png
7KB, 1071x122px
>>154405612
>>
File: a few things checked.png (138KB, 1420x1112px) Image search: [Google]
a few things checked.png
138KB, 1420x1112px
>>154405629
>>
File: lon epiphany.png (66KB, 829x457px) Image search: [Google]
lon epiphany.png
66KB, 829x457px
>>154405647
>>
File: LON PLS.png (7KB, 501x205px) Image search: [Google]
LON PLS.png
7KB, 501x205px
>>154405661
>>
>>154405676
I miss Lon.
>>
File: 1425931512670.png (399KB, 527x842px) Image search: [Google]
1425931512670.png
399KB, 527x842px
>>154378412
Yes.

Everything up to the end of the Soul Society arc was good.

The Hueco Muendo/Fake Karakura arcs had potential but ended up just being a retread of SS with EVEN MORE CHARACTERS and by the end of it Ichigo had lost all semblance of what made him a unique and interesting character so he could be a generic shounen protag.

The Fullbringer arc likewise had potential to return to the series' strong roots, but Ichigo no longer was interesting enough to shoulder the narrative and ultimately Kubo buckled to nip pressure and brought the fucking shinigami back and rushed the arc to its conclusion.

The Thousand Year Blood War started out incredibly strong, enough that we were actually hype. But then Kubo's terrible pacing once again reared its ugly head and it devolved into a bloated mess, so much so that WSJ forced Kubo to rush the ending so they didn't have to mercy kill it mid arc. It was so bad even the anime got axed.

I don't know how much of it was Kubo vs WSJ fucking it all up - probably a combo of both - but Bleach crashed and burned hard and ultimately managed to be even more of a meandering mess than Naruto, which is saying a lot.
>>
File: 1438875897977.png (482KB, 718x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1438875897977.png
482KB, 718x1107px
Did they use the same Bakudo on Aizen?
>>
>>154378412
Honestly? No, it was actually above average for a shounen, the Aizen arc was great and the filler was pretty good too.
>>
>>154406443
Unlikely. Aizen's reiatsu would have negated the kidou outright, unless there is someone is SS with the same transcendental reiatsu.
It's probably some lolscience Urahara/Mayuri/Kidou corps came up with.
>>
>>154405389
>>154405588
>>154405612
>>154405629
>>154405647
>>154405661
>this Narutard "m-muh shipping wars" garbage is still allowed on /a/
Anyone who spends their time posting "Ha-ha, my ship is better, _____fags btfo!", no matter which it is, contributes nothing of value to this board and should be permabanned.
>>
>>154405389
http://imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY
http://imgur.com/a/FseWz
>load 549 more images

Posting every thread since the "FACING THE RUKIA" started, and marked those when the true spoilers dropped in and the first spoiler pictures. The last one is the peak of devastation.

>>145798972 **
>>145800926
>>145803294
>>145808203
>>145855431 **
>>145810512
>>145812821
>>145812063
>>145819605
>>145824486
>>145827305 **
>>145823942
>>145829579 **
>>145832260 **
>>145855240 **
>>145857013 ***
>>
>>154407211
>he's still mad his ship lost
>>
>>154407256
The fact that you devote so much time to this nonsense is further evidence that you should be permanently removed from the board.
>i-i love to collect images on redditjr!
>check out my tumblr guys!
You can't possibly have ever contributed anything of value to this board.

>>154407272
Up your reading comprehension, it seems you've completely missed the point.
>>
>>154407298
>The fact that you devote so much time
5 seconds saving the links?

You're this assmad and this wrong, bitching on /a/ like it matters, talking about contributing anything. What do you have to show besides your worthless complaining on an already dead thread of a finished manga?
>>
>>154407298
>being this mad your ship lost
>>
>>154378412
Nope
>>
>>154378412
Bleach is probably the most creatively bankrupt, repetitive manga I've ever read.
It's sad because there were some good characters in it, but Kubo can't fucking draw OR write.
>>
>>154394552
Kubo could have just asspulled Ichigo a transformation that makes him immune to Quincy hax rather than that absurd way he killed Yhwach.
>>
>>154407256
Every time I feel down, I think back of those days, works wonders.

Kubo gave birth to one of the most cancerous shipping fanbase and he also took responsibility by terminating it properly.
>>
>>154378412
It was a bigger waste of space in WSJ than Nisekoi, which often had better artwork than Bleach; which was supposed to be Tite Kubo'a talent in life.
>>
IchiHime and RenRuki is literally cancer. IchiRuki was one of the many passions I used to have for this series. All the good memories of Bleach had that pairing involved. Bleach felt like a complete stranger with that ending. I didn't know what it was anymore.
>>
>>154399984
>Just compare it to how dinamic the story of one piece is compared to bleach for instance
>One Piece is littered with even more rescue arcs than Bleach

Bleach may of had back to back rescue arcs but at least everything else was different. All One Piece is on the other half is "let's go save a random island."
>>
>>154408082
Damn.

That may just be the most blatant stupid fanboy opinion I have literally ever seen.
>>
>>154378412

Yes.

>Insert list of things not finished here.

It's hugely wasted potential. Author admits to introducing characters when writers block hits. It's a shining example of 'what could have been'. Even the final arc started off with some really good stuff, then fizzled. I really like the FB arc until the ghosts show up.
>>
>>154378691

Even with the series one-upmanship I'd still like fights to be longer than 'and I use my OHKO' from the first move. Why even have 2 stages of power if you don't use one of them? Same goes for why have hundreds of ghosts, when only 40 matter and 5~ or so of them are so fucking broken every problem would be solved by them looking at said problem and it dying. Functionally the series power scales were wrong for any of it to make sense. If it had stayed physical swords that would have been great.
>>
>>154408171
You're retarded homie. How am I wrong?
>>
>>154381282

>gloat about basically experimenting on the kid because he's a weird union of quincy and ghost
>suddenly forget that this experiment was to make a super baby
>completely spill spaghetti and scream at the child when he is a 3D and you're just 2D

Didn't his plans go exactly as planned? Like what the fuck Aizen.

>how did father know that 'exact' final move?
>how did he know about the hyperbolic time chamber
>what about the rest of fathers past

That entire arc is a mess.

>why don't they make more time chambers? would be great training
>why isn't it used again
>father was an ass that knew more and accepted a 'we'll talk later' moment that never came to pass

Bleach - set ups that never pay off: the series.
>>
It was never good.

It was only interesting when Ichigo had to invade SS to save Rukia but that's a VERY basic shounen staple arc that is hard to fuck up since it pits the underdog protagonist against capable veteran fighters which he manages to overcome.
There's a reason, for example, why Enies Lobby is also one of the best OP arcs and it follows a similar template.

The rest of Bleach is a mixed bag with the best parts being a waiting game to see all the bankais and special powers which tend to be tease for a very long time and then usually wasted on shit opponents.

In an ideal world Kubo would be paired up with a writer that could make use of his ideas and also punch up the pacing so it doesn't feel like each chapter is about 10 seconds of in-universe time.
>>
File: qkeT4M2.png (17KB, 330x345px) Image search: [Google]
qkeT4M2.png
17KB, 330x345px
>>154407972
>>
>>154408334
Hardly anything is different between bleach arcs. One of Ichigos female friends gets kidnapped by a villain group, Ichigo and other non-kidnapped friends travel to new world to rescue her. Ichigo fights 3 progressively stronger enemy commanders gradually powering up himself before fighting Aizen. The locations are even practically identical. Soul society, dull place full of big featureless white buildings. Las noches, white desert with white trees and even bigger white buildings with even less features. Perfect excuses for kubo to never have to draw backgrounds.

Every location in one piece is different, there's so much more going into the story and world building that it's not even funny to compare to kubo and his chapter-to-chapter make it up as I go writing. And Oda went through probably 10 of those far more interesting locations and stories in the time it took kubo to do just those 2 (which were nearly identical anyways).

I get that you're a stupid fanboy that didn't even read one piece, but should the fact that bleach crashed, burned and piddled out of existence in one of the most pathetic rushed endings in manga history while one piece is the most popular comic book in the world tell you anything?
>>
So what was Yhwach's motivation again?

To become God? Pretty boring if you ask me.
>>
>>154399207

>character who 'dies' explicitly states that if a queen ant gets to eat a human they're fucked
>ants also stated to basically be a huge eugenics operation to breed strongest thing
>nen is related to life force, so stupid strong eugenics experiment animals are going to have huge nen
>>
yep.
the ride was fun, but it was fucking trash
>>
>>154408594
Soul Society is very interesting because its an afterlife that is a shitty feudal Japan and its implied that Rukongai citizens can commit any crime they want since the shinigami dont police them. So imagine if you died being raped and wake up in an afterlife where you will always get raped no matter what.
>>
Classic case of author not knowing where to go with the story
Althought the twists were nice and the drawings good too
>>
>>154400670

What you list are a bunch of 'high points' for characters you like getting their spot light moment. That doesn't really make it an overall good story. The core plot was a mess, mostly due to the ever escalating power set that called every prior fight into question (characters inaction) or how someone was going to asspull the 'correct' counter. It had points where it might sit down and talk out some lore and backstory but then did nothing, I was expecting another TBTP style flashback.
>>
File: kubotrol.png (25KB, 336x330px) Image search: [Google]
kubotrol.png
25KB, 336x330px
Fuck you all. Kubo is /ourguy/.
>>
>>154408594
Now what the fuck does the setting have to do with the arcs? Robin, Ace, and Sanji had to be saved while Ace died like a dumbass. Panels and backgrounds have nothing to do with the story itself you fucking retard when the goal is too familiar with itself.

The formula is basically arrive to new island, split up once again, battle goofy bad guys, accomplish saving the island, party, and then repeat. Popularity has nothing to do with a series and when it suffers from repetitiveness.
>>
>>154408927
>lazy overrated shitter past his prime

Yeah seems accurate
>>
>>154408771
>I offer like 7 points in my post
>you respond by addressing half of one of those posts, with 1/3 of your argument being about what's "implied" and another 1/3 telling me to "imagine", meaning 2/3 of your 1/2 of an argument which was already barely 1/7 of mine is completely empty

Well damn, this little exchange of posts wound up being an excellent demonstration of the differences between one piece and bleach themselves (as well as their respective fans). Enjoy your dead series I guess. Hey, maybe when you die you'll also go to a shitty japanese afterlife alongside bleach and get to read it for the rest of eternity (eternity being approximately how long it will take kubo to complete 3 new arcs)
>>
>>154408698
Kubo can't write villains.
Both Yhwach and Aizen pretty much had the same motivation and it was fucking "I'm gonna become god and destroy everything because reasons"
That's why the SS arc and bits of Fullbring were alright, because it wasn't a wild goosechase against a guy whose power is basically "You can't cut me (until you get your plotsword)". And that's the most boring shit. There is nothing worse than an antagonist who does not do anything and just stands there not taking any hits while gloating about how cool they are and how they would destroy everything if they cared.
>>
>>154408935
Settings have quite a lot to do with arcs. They actually affect the reason characters need to be saved, going into their backstory as well as the ripple effects they have on the world at large. Robin was kidnapped by CP9 because she knew how to read poneglyphs and the world government wanted her dead because they could reveal a mystery that we still don't know to this day. Ace was captured and sentenced to a public execution as a way to lure out whitebeard and several other pirates into a war which they planned to broadcast to the entire world, as well as reveal that ace was gold rogers son, and then kill ace, whitebeard and all the other pirates to ruin the morale of pirates all over the world and show them that the government is unbeatable, but blackbeard interrupts their plan and winds up ruining it all and becoming an ever more dangerous pirate force. Sanji is taken against his will to be traded in a political marriage because his family hates him and sees him as a disposable son to gain power from big mom to conquer north blue.

Kubo never puts any such thought into anything he did. Aizen had no connection to Rukia or Orihime, he just needed to kidnap any random person that would distract people so his grand senseless keikaku doori of becoming god can slowly come together. The entirety of bleach consisted of only 3 locations with nothing ever changing in them and no greater implications for the world based on anything that happened. Just any one island from one piece has more thought put into than all of bleach combined.
>>
>>154409212
Aizen only got that far because that hack didnt let Yamamoto go bankai and vaporize his ass.
>>
>>154409245
Aizen kidnapped Orihime because her power could jump start the Haxyoku as to why he didnt kill her afterwards maybe he just wanted to fuck her.
>>
>>154408771

The lore of the world and characters backstories were more interesting than the fighting in bleach, but kubo couldn't deliver on either front.
>>
Aizen didnt win due to intelligence he won because his shikai allows him to control your senses.
>>
>>154409341
Nah, the plot armor would have stopped it too
>based Yama was useless all along and ended up being thrown away like a used tissue once he got the ratings back up
I will never stop being mad about it.
Instead of that, turned out the most powerful thing in teh world is Ichigo screaming and Kubo pouring ink everywhere
>>
>hurr Aizen cant die
>its not like we can just stuff him into an inescapable dimension like Grimmjoww or Kirge did lmao
>>
>>154409212
To be fair, Aizen was far more entertaining than Jew Watch ever was, to the point Aizen's return was one of the most hype things in the last arc.
>>
>>154409393

The tribrid experiment child never got to show off again. Were they even fighting on that level during the finale? It wasn't a 'your power does nothing because my power-level is 2D and you're 1D' but 'I nope'd you because that's my power'. Did SK automatically make ywch 3D? Was Ichigo 3D throughout that final arc once he forged his quincy sword?

What the fuck even happened to make FGT, was that 2D or 3D power level? Why didn't hichigo make an appearance, was that personality fully killed/suppressed, as I assumed it was permanently apart of his soul, given that zangetsu was an amalgamation of 3 power sources, and said power sources are actually 'you' (but a split internal personality).
>>
>>154378412
started out interesting, victim of Kubo pacing, plotholes, forgotten characters and reishi shenanigans. The fuck's the point of having convoluted or cool shikai/bankai techniques if a higher spiritual pressure makes you immune? See: Soi-fong, Izuru and Shinji.
>>
>>154409367
Bruh he had Stark kidnap Orihime again because he knew Ichigo would come to save her while fighting Ulquiorra. This fight would allow Ichigo to grow even stronger which Aizen was heavily interested in so that he could finally have an equal.

He also captured her because it got the captains he was worried of fighting in one place which was Kenpachi, Byakuya, Unohana, and Mayuri.
>>
>>154409245
That's great and all but having every single character who is kidnapped suicidal until Luffy comes in says "Do you wanna live?" for the third time gets tedious.

I respect the world Oda created and all the lore and characters but a long ass series is what hurt him the most where he can't think of an arc he didn't already write. Dressrosa being Alabasta 2.0 for example.
>>
>>154408698
He literally spells it out in his dying monologue.
>>
>>154410720
Oda hasn't built a world, he has just created a general context where he can fit whatever island he wants and internal-consistency be damned.
>>
>>154378412
Yes it was that bad that jump has to take things into their own hands and force kubo to end it.
>>
File: KUBOOOO.png (753KB, 1124x782px) Image search: [Google]
KUBOOOO.png
753KB, 1124x782px
>>154402361
ICHIKA A CUTE, KAZUI A SHIT

>>154404607
Come back Kubo, we need you.
>>
>>154412779
That's true but how expansive the story is what I meant. Besides that nothing is that great to the point where your interested. Impel Down was more impressive than whatever the fuck the New World has shown.
>>
>>154414123
Kazui is cute. But I have to agree ichika is cuter. Rukia's face and renji's hair is a good combo. And her foot it's smol.
Smol foot
>>
File: 1478520655895.jpg (447KB, 939x1358px) Image search: [Google]
1478520655895.jpg
447KB, 939x1358px
>>154386428
cry moar irfag
>>
>>154404607
Something about the mangaka behind Assassination Classroom wanting to interview Kubo.
>>
File: 1482594422759.png (330KB, 800x738px) Image search: [Google]
1482594422759.png
330KB, 800x738px
>>154407972
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.