[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settle can we agree Kiznaiver was shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3828.jpg (110KB, 1000x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3828.jpg
110KB, 1000x523px
Now that the dust has settle can we agree Kiznaiver was shit?
>>
No, it's the best Trigger show and AOTY. You're just too dumb to understand it.
>>
its okay
>>
>>154377881
>Now that the dust has settle can we agree Kiznaiver was shit?
no, it was neither good nor shit
>>
>>154377881
It was boring garbage. It was pretty but that's all it had going for it
>>
Still best Trigger shit.
>>
No, it was another masterpiece by Trigger.
OF COURSE IT WAS SHIT
THEY DON'T EVEN TRY TO MAKE ANYTHING GOOD
FOR GOD'S SAKE, THEY'VE BEEN OUTDONE BY DEEN
>>
>>154378239
This. Great visual but everything else was pretty boring.
>>
>>154377881
It exists only so Luluco had more things to reference. So I think it did it's job, i.e., existing.
>>
>>154378425
LWA isn't amazing but it's still better than your isekai shit.
Kill yourself.
>>
Yeah, Nico was cute though.
>>
Didn't need to wait for the dust to settle to reach a consensus on that.
>>
Why does Okada keep getting work?
Any half decent writer could have made this shit into something watchable.
>>
Yes, it was shit.

I like Okada.
I like AnoHana, Iroha and Anthem of the Heart.
And Nagi no Asukara is my favourite melodrama from the last 5 years. That setting and atmosphere, those characters, those extremely complex relationships.
I expected something like that from Kiznaiver. But Okada went full uncontrollable mode and created complete atrocity. Every character is INTENTIONALLY annoying or has has flaws to be unlikeable. Too much artsy shit. The whole premise is retarded. Actual melodrama starts only in the 2nd half and by that time I was so disgusted by this show I couldn't force myself to continue watching.
>>
>>154377881
Everyone agreed it was shit even before the dust settled.
>>
>>154379545
>I like Okada.
>I like AnoHana, Iroha and Anthem of the Heart.
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>154379684
>it's time to repeat that Okada meme I learned 2 days ago!
Except if you were here when those shows aired/released you would know majority of /a/ liked those shows.
>>
Best fucking OP of that year. RIP boom boom satellites
>>
File: IMG_3830.jpg (46KB, 681x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3830.jpg
46KB, 681x445px
>Make character driven show with fights
>All the characters are boring/one note
>remove the fights
>Add filters on every other scene

Mfw
>>
>>154377881
Eh, it was alright. A solid 5 outta 10.
>>
Yes but Chidori lost the autism bowl so it's not so shit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.