[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will give anime an ideal to strive towards...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Yamakan1.jpg (66KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
Yamakan1.jpg
66KB, 400x311px
Anime director Yutaka Yamamoto (Yamakan) posted on his Twitter account last week that even if the crowdfunding campaign on his new Hakubo (Twilight) original anime film project does not meet its goal, he plans to continue production on the project.

The campaign seeks to raise 15 million yen (about US$131,598) to fund production, and as of press time has raised 5,570,515 yen (about US$48,680) with 52 days remaining. The campaign will end on April 29. The film is slated for 2018.

Yamamoto is planning the anime as the last of his self-described "Tōhoku trilogy" set in Japan's Tōhoku region in the northeast. Hakubo in particular follows youths living in "the now and present" in Iwaki City, Fukushima Prefecture after the Tohoku earthquake and tsunami of March 11, 2011. (The previous two Tōhoku projects, blossom and Wake Up, Girls!, were set in the town of Otsuchi, Iwate Prefecture and Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture, respectively.)

Yamamoto said that he first conceived of the project's initial concept two decades ago when he was in college. When he mulled over what would be a good perspective to depict Fukushima, he recalled this idea from his past and set it in Tohoku.

"A way of life that could be anywhere, experienced by a girl who could be anywhere.
A life that could be anywhere.
A love that could be anywhere."

Yamamoto will post the original novel that inspired the anime on the web.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-08/yutaka-yamamoto-will-produce-twilight-anime-film-even-if-crowdfunding-fails/.113081

They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall but in time, they will join you in the sun, Yamakan.

In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
>>
So will it be good
>>
>>154360384
I liked WUG
>>
He's a hack.
>>
>>154360384
Yamakan is going to show everyone this time.
>>
File: 1487035520358.png (67KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1487035520358.png
67KB, 300x168px
>>154360384
>save anime
I hate this pleb meme
>>
File: Doctor.jpg (108KB, 510x560px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor.jpg
108KB, 510x560px
Name three crowdfunding projects that yielded something good.
Hard mode: no card games
>>
Yamakan frustrates me. There's a kernel of truth to the stuff he says (like Japan and the anime and idol industries being garbage) but keeps coming off as a self-important prick and never fails to realize it.
>>
>>154364213
LWA
>>
>>154364213
Under the dog
>>
>>154364213
Kick-Heart
>>
>>154361476
You were pretty much the only one.
>>
>>154367730
He's not the only one.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.