[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gotta catch 'em all (the waifus)!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon.png (339KB, 475x516px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.png
339KB, 475x516px
Gotta catch 'em all (the waifus)!
>>
TWGOK is much better anime but DAL has better girls
>>
>>154339735
TWGOK dragged itself out towards the end and DAL has yet to do that.

Plus I like tsunako's designs.
>>
>>154339774
>but DAL has better girls
TWGOK has more realistic girls, with much more nuanced personalities.
>>
>>154340156
>TWGOK dragged itself out towards the end
Season 3 was the best part of the show.
>>
>>154342220
That were quickly forgotten or became irrelevant, near the end the series the only thing people discussed about it was which girl was going to win.
>>
Were these two actually in anyway similar?

The TWGOK anime is aggravating if you read the manga.
>>
>>154339735
>waifus
cute girl =/= waifu, learn that already
>>
>>154342559
Both series started with the premise of dating girls applying logic from dating sims before following a different route and that's pretty much the only similarity between them.
>>
Tohka > *
>>
>>154342613
While I agree with your statement, the use of "waifu" in the context of those two shows is valid, since they try to simulagte the dating sim concept, the girls are supposed to be the MC waifus at some point.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.