[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

youjo senki's shitty ideologies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: puttingatenyearoldinpower.jpg (28KB, 707x477px) Image search: [Google]
puttingatenyearoldinpower.jpg
28KB, 707x477px
would /a/ put a ten year old in charge of a highly mobile artillery unit after she's showed key signs of PTSD solely on the basis that she makes a good pitch?
>>
that series is pretty shit tier, OP
>>
>>154328818
>OP here
fuck you, anon
>>
>>154328818
i think the series pretty brilliantly and simply explains the way in which a world war comes to be, but not in an infantilizing way
>>
>>154328887
the political aspect of it all wasn't exactly poorly done on a personal scale, either
>>
>>154328887
>>154329010
>sucking this completely implausibly set up anime's dick
>god turns a dude into a poor girl with huge powers to show him what it's like to start from the bottom
grow the fuck up, you two
>>
>>154329052
>implausible
stfu you autist; it says in the damn bible that god is vengeful and jealous, it's not unlikely
>>
>>154329052
>on a board about japanese cartoon's that are marketed toward teenagers
>caring about how "implausible" something is
Stop being a retarded.
>>
>>154329087
>implying germany would allow a 10 year old girl into the army
>says its a plausible plot
>>
>>154329052
y-you mean I won't be reincarnated as a little girl?
>>
>>154329113
exactly what i was thinkin man, its anime not a damn movie
>>
>>154328804
>WWI
>PTSD
Nobody cared about it until after the war
>>
>>154329128
you'll only be reincarnated as a little girl if you're a dick about firing people, and one of those people pushes you in front of a train.
also, you have to diss god to his face when he pulls a dio
>>
>>154329052
>>154329122
>>154328804
It's an alternate fucking dimension anon. Drop this retarded "Everything in fiction has to make sense" shit that you kind of people always have.
>>
>>154329122

She aced all her SAT tests and beat the shit out of every 6'5" bully to have crossed her path, so she gets to join the army.

And I don't know why you would bitch about plausibility when the plot is about Old Testament God fucking with the fate of a world by fucking with a salaryman right before he goes to hell.
>>
>>154329194
aye man this guy's exactly right
>>
>>154329200
don't forget, that salaryman fucked right back at him with some atheist cuckold rhetoric
>>
>>154329200
>implying germans actually use entrance exams
are you retarded or something?
>>
>>154329243
but his argument wasn't wrong though. especially if we're considering this is old testament god.
>>
>>154328804
I would put a fucking dog if he did a good job.
They see Tanya as a genius, nothing wrong with using her.
>>
>>154328804
Yes. If that ten year old, as she did in the show, was valuable, intelligent, and skilled enough to warrant it.

Don't be a faggot, PTSD is for after you win glory for the Fatherland.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.