[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a real miracle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Gerard.png (130KB, 412x305px) Image search: [Google]
Gerard.png
130KB, 412x305px
Was he a real miracle?
>>
>>154309941
had pretty lame power
literally just yammy
i thought he would actually perform miracles
>>
>>154309979
He tanked like half of Gotei 13 and Vizards
>>
>>154310040
literally yammy tier
all he does is get bigger
would have been better to see him do miracles to fight
>>
>>154309979
this

the sternritters powers correlated with their schrift

But his is just weird and nonsensical

"Miracle" doesn't really match "I get bigger and stronger the more damage I take"
>>
>>154309941
>Serious Q

Can yamamoto bankai kill him
>>
>>154309941
>last arc
>yahweh trash talking ichigo
>suddenly kills all of his sternritters
>ichigo and uryuu's fathers show up, do literally nothing but give uryuu a plot device weapon
>Yahweh is literally beaten by the plot device weapon, aizen illusion h4x and ichigo last hitting him
>Several of the captains/vaizards STILL never show their bankais or do anything worthwhile
>soul king still not explained
>nothing is explained about komamura, captain mom or any of the other missing captain's fates (did they die or what? they are missing post time skip)
>facebook and co literally show up to do nothing but power up Ichigo
>grimmjow shows up to do nothing but get one shoted by a stern ritter

So much lost potential.
>>
>>154309941
>Lets kill the guy that gets stronger every time he gets killed! Im sure THIS time it will work!

I can get that from Zaraki, but why were the other captains so retarded?
>>
>>154312484
Kubo
>>
>>154311469
Maybe he's delusional and named his himself, maybe M is The Mass
>>
>>154312293
grimmjow does rip the heart out of one of the sternritters when kiske gives him an opening
>>
>>154312484
Literally the entire arc was
>Guy is beating someone up
>New character shows up and stops the fatal blow and goes bankai on the last page
>Next chapter they start to lose the fight despite the new powerup only for someone else to show up
>Repeat until series is over
>>
>>154309941
Well even with all their bankais and sudden asspull power ups, the good guys couldn't actually beat him.

If not for Ywach soul sucking him, they would have lost.
>>
I'm 90% sure Kira Bankai was going to one shoe Gerard if the manga hadn't got axed.
>>
What did the "Heart of the Soul King" do for him?
>>
File: Orihime.jpg (566KB, 1306x2031px) Image search: [Google]
Orihime.jpg
566KB, 1306x2031px
>>154309941
His fight was pretty fucking shit, just the captains throwing their special techniques at him and being no-sold until Yhwach killed him. This girl though, she's a real miracle of the universe.
>>
>>154315919
miracles
>>
>>154311469
For two reasons:

1. The Miracle is not a Schrift

2. The Miracle is not just him getting bigger. It is Gerard using the heart and emotions of others to give himself abilities. Gerard is a walking Hogyoku, hence the name Miracle.
>>
Reminder that Giselle was and always will be a man
>>
>>154309941
He was great, put kenpachifags in their place a bunch of times
>>
>>154320297
God bless
>>
The Miracle was being even less engaging than the Arrancar had been while Kubo still made a SHITLOAD OF MONEY off it.
>>
>>154320297
Reminder that there is so far zero confirmation.
>>
>>154321055
"She" smells like semen.
>>
>>154321927
So do most people, who had sex. And that's ignoring that Giselle can change her anatomy.
>>
>>154321055
Extra pages for 615.
>>
File: 1471460493111.png (59KB, 197x439px) Image search: [Google]
1471460493111.png
59KB, 197x439px
>>154318319
I agree. Orihime a best.
>>
>>154322490
Those are made by Kubo's editor. The same guy who stated Kira was buried, Sakanade was Shinji's Bankai, that the Shiba clan fell 20 years ago or that Soken died before the Auswahlen took place.
>>
>>154309941
Sure, why not.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.