[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0639.jpg (52KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0639.jpg
52KB, 704x396px
best ending scenes

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KaV8B_AhrUQ

I know a lot of people don't like Champloo but I thought the ending was actually pretty nice, and fits in with the laid back tone the series had.
>>
Cowboy bebop ended with a death that looked into the night. Samurai Chaploo ended with new lives headed off seperately to a beautiful new day. Mitchko to Hatchin ended with a journey through the night to a dawn reunion. As expected of Nabeshin.
>>
That scene is like, 80% the song.

San Francisco is so fucking good.
>>
>>154304561

The ending fit the show perfectly. They were all strangers from completely different walks of life that formed a bond that they eventually considered friendships, and once their task was done they they went on their own ways on new separate paths and journeys. They now go on these new journeys as completely changed individuals; Jin is no longer haunted by his past in regards to his samurai dealings, Mugen is no longer just some crazy island monkey and can even sort of read now, and Fuu clears up the mystery about her dad and closes that chapter of her life and is not just some completely naive and inexperienced child.

And given the tone of the show, you can't help but just feel that they'll cross paths once again. And hopefully Mugen is getting some of that hot ninja pussy and ass pussy that has been promised to him.
>>
>>154305048
That is the essence of journey honestly. Too many series end the journey by settling down together.

Good ending from a good show. Nothing more nothing less.
>>
>>154304561
>a lot of people don't like the show

Unfortunate if true.
It's one of my favorites
>>
>>154305117

And I forgot to mention, the most common complaint or suggestion is that Jin and Mugen should have killed each other. What kind of edgy 14-year-old do you have to be to want that ending after everything? And Watanabe would have forever been called a hack that couldn't write an ending without a dramatic death like in Cowboy Bebop.
>>
File: michiko.gif (109KB, 202x259px) Image search: [Google]
michiko.gif
109KB, 202x259px
>>154304561
>I know a lot of people don't like Champloo
Who?
>>154304833
M&H's ending is probably the most realistic conclusion for a story of its kind.
>>
>>154304833
>>154305246
yeah i fucking love m&h's ending. such a perfect ending for the series. and ive hardly heard anyone say anything nice about it, but that makes it even better. totally anticlimactic yet painfully realistic.

i dont like samurai champloo's ending not because of the very ending but because of the couple episodes before that. felt like it strayed from its style a bit to try to actually make it climactic to make up for just having them part ways at the end.
>>
>>154305246
>M&H's ending is probably the most realistic conclusion for a story of its kind.

Yeah, in real life white girls can't resist black cock either.
>>
>>154304561
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqGQmxNScH0
>>
File: Shinichi_Watanabe.jpg (10KB, 206x259px) Image search: [Google]
Shinichi_Watanabe.jpg
10KB, 206x259px
>>154304833

Nabeshin is a different director who did none of those shows. That said, the 'ending' of Excel Saga was genius.
>>
File: Gunbuster.png (369KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gunbuster.png
369KB, 1920x1080px
>>154305665
Sorry, wrong Buster.
>>
I love this show, but I fell asleep during he baseball episode. Worth going back to it?
>>
>>154305714

Fuck off, White piggu.
>>
>>154305458
>but because of the couple episodes before that
I didn't like the zombie or baseball episodes either, but since it's filler I don't see why it should encumber my overall enjoyment of the show.
>>154305714
If you liked the police guy sure, otherwise you're not really missing anything.
>>
>>154305679
Nabeshin is so underrated.
>>
>>154305908
i meant the actual ending arc after that. zombie ep triggers my autism with the mushrooms but eh. i actually liked the baseball ep. but the actual ending arc is what felt like they were trying too hard, other than that ending scene OP posted which I quite like. Having the characters almost get killed over and over in the ending arc was just stupid, and it seemed like despite setting up them going towards the goal, the set up of the actual antagonists they interacted with and such seemed really underdeveloped.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.