[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>character keeps their hands in their pockets for the entire fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hakase.gif (71KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
hakase.gif
71KB, 800x450px
>character keeps their hands in their pockets for the entire fight
>>
I hate the cliche that the MC's sibling is a Mary Sue and is better than them in almost every way.
>>
>>154299720
Hits too close to home?
>>
>>154299678
Name one
>>
>>154299785
Eren
>>
>>154299743
Yes.
>>
>>154299720
Well, won't you be happy to know that they aren't actually a Mary Sue and you have no idea what Mary Sue means.
>>
>>154299743
Not that anon, but both my younger siblings are better than me and it stings. My older siblings are also, but they each had a period of making tons of stupid decisions that I at least managed to avoid, and I don't know them too well, so that doesn't really bother me.
>>
>>154299743
>>154299956
You just have a skewed perspective. I'm doing well in my PhD while my brother is struggling with High School and I know that he thinks similar. Because I don't tell them that I'm a social fuckup, have no friends, play video games all day and put the figurines away when family visits. I'm a harem MC waiting to happen
>>
>>154299599
>Not masturbating in the middle of a fight
>>
>>154299599
Why can anime characters pull off that "hands in pockets" pose and make it look cool no matter what but in real life it always looks dumb?
>>
File: 1483322509556.gif (2MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
1483322509556.gif
2MB, 420x236px
>>
>>154300353
Her own damn fault if she closes in so far that he can reach her with her kick, despite her swinging a fucking long stick that would be utterly useless at that range.
Why should he retrieve his hands from his pockets if he's fighting a retard?
>>
>>154300243
Because the guy who keeps his hands in his pockets the whole fight usually wins in anime, but loses in real life. The same principal applies to scrawny guys taking on a bunch of guys twice his size or somebody declaring that they'll win with just their pinkie.
>>
>>154299678
sfad
>>
>>154300353
>getting so close with a weapon this long
beyond dumb
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.