[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best incest anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Koi Yosuga.png (370KB, 450x313px) Image search: [Google]
Koi Yosuga.png
370KB, 450x313px
The intent of this thread is to discuss and compare animes containing incest. Understand that there will probably be spoilers, and please take the effort to spoiler tag major spoilers.
>>
Yosuga no Sora obviously.
+above average visuals
+fan service
+beautiful music
+actual incest
+actual drama
+hillarious moments
+dat chibi ED >>>>>> CHAPA CHAPA
+is softcore hentai

-first three arcs are shit
-good ending but shitty resolution
>>
I can't decide if I like Koi Kaze or Yosuga no Sora better. Koi Kaze definitely was a more respectable series, but Yosuga no Sora was so damn fucking emotional in the final arc. That scene where "Haru practically rapes Sora, Sora is okay with it, Haru breaks down and they fight, Haru slaps Sora" is one of my favorite scenes from anything ever. But then again, Koi Kaze made me cry all over the place as well, and they did a better job of cultivating Nanoka and Koshiro's relationship. I'm just gonna have to go with "I love em both!"
>>
One of these days i'll have to watch koi kaze, but I can't imagine any girl being perfection incarnate more than Sora
>>
You should really check out Koi Kaze. It's amazing.
>>
So can we all agree that Sora is just the fucking cutest and sexiest girl of all time? (Real or anime)
>>
File: 1486131731707.png (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1486131731707.png
2MB, 1536x2048px
>>154274531
Yes.
>>
I would disagree that the first three arcs were shit. I thought they were simple, relaxing, emotional and beautiful short stories that help to build the world around you and build up the characters personalies for the final arc. It also builds the tension between Sora and Haru, so that way it actually makes sense when they start fucking each other. We also needed Nao's arc to build up to Sora's, and I thought it was interesting to see both realities of Haru's decision between Sora and Nao. I thought all the arcs were great.
>>
Usagi Drop
>>
There wasn't any incest in Usagi Drop (At least the anime).
Was there incest in the manga?
>>
Did anyone else see a short web anime called Candy Boy? It was about two teenage sisters in an relationship. It was rather interesting in the sense that rather than focus on the dilemma of whether or not to start an incestuous relationship, the show starts off with the sisters already together. I liked it cause it kinda gives us an aftermath for all these incest animes. So far, I haven't seen one that continues after the siblings establish a relationship other than Candy Boy. It was really relaxing and the chemistry between the sisters was really cute. It also didn't spend forever discussing the morality of incest. The sisters just loved each other, and they showcased it like any other normal romantic couple. I'd hope that all the couples in these incest anime could have as peaceful of a relationship as the sisters in Candy Boy, but in all the other shows they make it very clear that society wont accept them.
>>
>>154273891
Chapa Chapa seals the deal
Shit is good
>>
>>154274609
The first arcs on their own were not good. I agree that Nao's arc helped built up Sora's but they still ended up being predictable and monotonous.
>>
>>154274607
I want to pet her.
>>
>>154273710
Oreimo for me, despite the memes and the butthurt.
>>
Koi Kaze, easily. It showed in detail the emotional conflict that comes with such a story and is something every incest romance should imitate
>>
The OST for YnS is amazing
And Sora is hot

That's all I gotta say
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.