[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Edo Tensei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: edotensei.jpg (137KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
edotensei.jpg
137KB, 1366x768px
were they at their full power or were they weaker than in life?
>>
Edo Tensei Madara did a lot more than Rinne Tensei
>>
>>154182307
>were they at their full power or were they weaker than in life?

They're beyond their full power in life. They have unlimited chakra, cannot sustain physical injury and aren't held back by physical strain.
>>
>>154183501
>>154183520
Fuck off you cancerous Narutards.
>>
They were precisely as strong as to be an intimidating but ultimately beatable threat to the protagonist
>>
>>154183574
Oh I'm sorry this cancerous thread took up space that could be much better used as not-cancerous-at-all-and-worthwhile-and-original thread about waifubait shit and tits.
>>
>>154183574
>trying this hard to fit in
>>
>>154184268
>>154184282
Says the Narutards who keep bumping every shitty Naruto thread they make so it doesn't 404.
>>
>>154184305
Perhaps you should try to be a less presumptuous autist.

This is the first Naruto thread I've posted in in months.
>>
>>154182307
in combat, Edo Tensei>>>>Alive

They regenerate and have unlimited chakra
>>
>>154183520
They have unlimited chakra, but it was limited in some capacity. For example, Tobirama could only make 2 shadow clones in edo tensei, but he could have made more when he was alive. They also said they weren't as fast or strong in edo tensei.
>>
>>154182307

How based is Hiruzen for beating Edo Tensei Hashirama and Tobirama by himself?
>>
Jesus, just kill yourselves narutards.
fuck off already you cancerous piece of shits.
>>
>>154186667

they were shit edo tenseis
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
Remember when the Kazekage said fuck this and left his body?
>>
>>154186667
Not much, sealed personality means Hashirama and Tobirama weren't at full power
Tobirama in particular is a fucking nobody that suddenly got mary sued as all hell in the war
>>
>>154187161
>Tobirama in particular is a fucking nobody that suddenly got mary sued as all hell in the war

What the fuck are you talking about? He was always known to be an brilliant ninja.
>>
>>154187775
And that was all as far as his reputaiton goes, he was good, he never had any accomplishment though compared to the other hokages and always felt like the odd one out, but after he got Edo Tensei'd for the second time he's suddenly the guy who mage the kage bushin, edo tensei, the 4th's teleportation thing, almost everything mentioned from that point forward he had a hand in it in some way or another, the huge focus he got to look cool was pretty in your face and i conced that he's at least cooler than the 4th, dude's pretty boring desu senpai
>>
>>154186836
You sound as convincing as ACK.
>>
>>154188125
>he's suddenly the guy who mage the kage bushin, edo tensei, the 4th's teleportation

He was credited with all these things and more way before he was revived again. I think your memory is a little fuzzy because it's been so long since you've watched it.

Orochimaru specifically credits Tobirama for creating edo tensei when he revived him the first time.
>>
>>154188125
Meanwhile, the 4th went from the one that you were led to believe was probably the strongest to a pansy that couldn't even 1v1 the Kyuubi and basically just stole all the techniques that made him great.

Meanwhile, meanwhile, the buffed the shit out of the first throughout and he became a demi-god, pretty much the strongest character barring the literal gods like sage and whatnot.

The ratings on the 4 hokages fluctuated like crazy through the whole story and in retrospect every hokage past 4th sucked major ass comparatively with the exception of god-mode Naruto and the 3rd got the short end of the stick due to his presence being too early on before all the power creep.
>>
>>154190046
The 4th is still ridiculously powerful. He held off the Raikage and Killer Bee by himself. He probably could have killed them both if he wanted to.
>>
>>154190046
>the 3rd got the short end of the stick due to his presence being too early on before all the power creep.
Remember when he used water and earth element in rapid succession? That was some hokage shit right there
>>
>>154186954
>shit edo tenseis
That was bullshit Kishi made up out of his ass just to "justify" their power increase. Both Edo Tenseis were the same.
>>
>>154190046
The 3rd was old as fuck and still managed to defeat Orochimaru and the 1st and 2nd hogake in edo tensei. That's pretty badass if you ask me.
>>
>>154190330
>Raikage and Killer Bee

They are huge jobbers though.

>>154190377
He also had a stick that was also a monkey.

That's pretty good against susanoo.

>>154190518
Even by the standards of the time Orochimaru was canonically weaker and far from full power, I think they even mentioned that Oro could've asily 1v1'd him at full powah.

Also the edo tenseis back then were pretty weak.

It's also pretty funny in retrospect that he was really fucking worried about the 4th being summoned instead of the 1st, you know, the guy that KILLED THE GUY THAT MADE KYUUBI HIS BITCH AND COULD REKT ENTIRE MOUNTAINS.

But no, the teleporting autist is real problem. Right.
>>
>>154184305
>complains about bumping
>bumps the thread in the process
>>
>>154190836
>Even by the standards of the time Orochimaru was canonically weaker and far from full power, I think they even mentioned that Oro could've asily 1v1'd him at full powah.
Ain't it the other way around? Orochimaru was pretty okay 'cause he's been switching body and kept younger
>>
>>154190836

you're forgetting that the 4th had half the kyuubi
>>
>>154190945
I think he was weaker because he was at the end of that cycle, and also that body wasn't good enough. That was kind of the whole point of the whole first part of pre-timeskip which come to think of it had very little payoff which kinda makes pre-timeskip a huge waste of time.

>>154190955
Was he supposed to have it in edo tensei form?
>>
>>154191161

well he did have it when he was edo tensei eventually
>>
>>154191305
And did the 3rd know of this?
>>
>>154191389

yes he watched him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GgIuzS4m3A
>>
>>154191499
Meh. Still. You'd think the guy that beat the actual kyuubi plus the guy that was powerful enough to make him his pet would be the biggest problem, but whatever, back then no one knew any of this shit, especially Kishimoto, so it doesn't matter either way.
>>
Even if Naruto/Sasuke/Kakashi were pretty god mode at the end I am glad kishi made the previous kage at least somewhat relevant in terms of power using Edo Tensei
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.