[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NGNL: Key visual and CM out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: NGNL-keyvisual-movie.jpg (437KB, 1000x1324px) Image search: [Google]
NGNL-keyvisual-movie.jpg
437KB, 1000x1324px
Movie will come out in 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RFpNIOTw-8
>>
File: 1445463204523.png (758KB, 1024x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1445463204523.png
758KB, 1024x1002px
>>154142864
Looking good. I'm hyped.
>>
Jibril a shit.
>>
>>154143194
The LN was 10/10 but I hope they expand some parts in the middle for a little bit more of development, but if they just adapt 100% canon with no original scenes it will still be an fucking amazing experience.
>>
>>154142864
Is Konomi Suzuki doing the theme song?
>>
Any idea what the movie will cover? Is it a recap of the series, a direct sequel, or a time-skip to later parts of the LN?
>>
File: 1398696016924.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1398696016924.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>154143467
Movie should cover the Great War. I'm so hyped to see this fight and best robo notShiro waifu be loving.
>>
File: NGNL-event.jpg (121KB, 939x605px) Image search: [Google]
NGNL-event.jpg
121KB, 939x605px
>>154143479
No idea, just saw it a few hours ago and no one posted here so I did.

If you know Nippon(or have an good translator) see if the site has any new info, it was updated together with the release of that stuff.The only obvious thing is this event 25/3, probably to properly release an trailer and other information I think.

http://ngnl.jp/
>>
>>154143723
We already knew that, but I remember the author having to explain that the people in the art in the original announcement were not Sora and Shiro because the art was really too similar than what they normaly are.
>>
>>154143671
>>154143723

Well, anime adapted 1-3 completely then jumped to the very end of 6 to finish the anime with an nice little bow on its head. To adapt 4 and 5 we would need an actual season(but it wouldn't take 12 episodes for that arc).

But the Vol 6 story is independent of the developments of 4-5, and it is entirely contained to itself(except for that last 2 pages used to finish the anime), so Madhouse isn't limited by it.

So definitely not a recap, technicaly not a direct sequel, even if the story happens after the point the anime ends the story told in it happened before the main story starts, and technicaly an time skip, because the story told in it happens after an 2 volume arc(that lasts a month max), but they can simply adapt it without mentioning that arc happened because it doesn't affect it at all.
>>
>>154143825
Eh but they are their reincarnation, so I dont see why the author had issues.

Well if in terms of personality, only RIku and Sora are fairly different while Shuvi and Shiro are pretty much the same
>>
>>154145190
I guess he didn't want people thinking the movie was going to be based on the story's main timeline, so he tried to correct them.

Anyways, I really can't wait to watch the movie, and hope it does great, so we can have a Season 2 already.
>>
>>154142864
Fuck yes. And back to waiting everything new sigh
>>
>>154142864
The art is so ugly. Literally what is with those eyes?
>>
>>154146078
Eh really? I find it refreshing as its different from the usual eyes that most anime follow.
>>
>>154143420
Agreed. War crazy bitch a shit, especially when she went and killed NotShiro
>>
>>154147494
And from the latest translated novel, she is putting the siblings in situation where their total victory is impossible now.
>>
>>154142864
>NGNL ZERO

Kek. But still, does it means a S2 is on the plans too? Because it's not every anime that gets a movie right?
>>
>>154147979
I guess if its a big or at least decent success, then it makes it likely.Otherwise if it bombs then im afraid we wont get season 2.

It's gonna be a shame, as we wont see Sora's daughter then...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.