[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started watching Tiger Mask W Because i'm all caught

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

Just started watching Tiger Mask W Because i'm all caught up with everything else this season and I'm currently on ep.5.I've never been into wrestling,but with the recent resurgence of WWE in the US and NJPW I decided to check it out.

TOEI animation could be better,and it's written by amateurs,but the matches themselves,coupled with the music is pretty fuckin' exciting.

is /a/ watching this as well?
>>
Serious episodes are great. The old style animation is fun to watch. An idol episode is crap. That's all I can say since you are on ep 5 and everything else is going to be spoilers. It's a fun ride. Enjoy.

Friendly reminder: /a/ doesn't like this at all, sadly.
>>
im really into wrestling and this show is hilariously bizarre. i like the main plot and serious episodes and the goofy filler is hilarious to me bc of all the real wrestlers doing light anime comedy cliches.

bullet club fucking with makabe by eating all the sweets only to get sick is ****3/4 psychology.
>>
Miss X's tits alone make it watchable.
>>
>>154139523
She has implants.
>>
Here's somthing for you OP
It's TIGER Mask W vs Tiger the dark
https://youtu.be/AjDKYROlDfA
>>
>>154141015
Couldn't they get the Wrestle Max announcer?
>>
File: 1454.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
It's pretty average honestly but the last 2-3 episodes have been so fucking good, It's one of the shows where you keep it part of your routine because it just becomes standard to your week.

It's not bad but it isn't AOTY material either.
>>
File: alternative universe asp.png (770KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
alternative universe asp.png
770KB, 1280x738px
>>154138051
>with the recent resurgence of WWE in the US
No, the recent resurgence of Smackdown in the US. The rest of the company is a giant uncreative dumpster fire right now.

That aside, it's just an enjoyable show to watch and kill some time.
>>
File: best tiger.jpg (54KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
best tiger.jpg
54KB, 400x640px
It is a decent anime.

I just want more of best tiger.
>>
>>154142701
They got Mimorin though so it's good enough
>>
File: ms-X.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ms-X.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>154139581

So what if she had some work done; you have mantits.
>>
>>154138051
>TOEI animation could be better,and it's written by amateurs,but the matches themselves,coupled with the music is pretty fuckin' exciting.

I feel more or less the same, the original Tiger Mask anime is better though.
The latest episodes have been good so hopefully this serie will catch up with the original, specially since that one had no problem showing blood and quite brutal hits.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dx510_%E3%82%BF%E3%82%A4%E3%82%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%9E%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF-%E6%9C%80%E7%B5%82%E5%9B%9E-%E5%8E%BB%E3%82%8A%E3%82%86%E3%81%8F%E8%99%8E-3_tv
>>
File: Nani.png (829KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nani.png
829KB, 1280x720px
Does she ever even read contracts?
It seems like she just signs off on anything and spends most of her time trying to expand the brand with cheep merchandise.
>>
>>154144763
She didn't. That's why she got trolled by miss ekkusu that one time with the small print.
>>
File: tiger mask goods.png (138KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
tiger mask goods.png
138KB, 500x255px
>>154139523
Here's something even better.
>>
>>154138051
They put most of the animation budget into the important fights. sometimes it became jarring.
>>
Haruna kicks Miss X's shit in.

It's glorios.
>>
File: walk-the-dinosaur.png (731KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
walk-the-dinosaur.png
731KB, 1280x720px
>>154145251
We all knew Haruna had monkey strength.

Plus Miss X probably has a hard enough time not falling over forward in everyday life.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.