[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Characters that ruined an otherwise perfect show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: annoying brats.png (761KB, 1005x768px) Image search: [Google]
annoying brats.png
761KB, 1005x768px
These obnoxious little shits. Especially the Asian kid by the end of the series. I know they're important for Eureka's character development but I fucking hate them so goddamn much. I also really struggled to like Holland, he was such a bully to Renton for no real reason. Actually there was one reason but it basically amounted to
>muh underage waifu
Dewey should have won
>>
>>154136118
He may not have won, but he was right
>>
>>154136118
You're supposed to hate them.
They're bratty, little shits like actual kids and, like actual kids with single mothers, serve as a very annoying shield you have to get past to get to the real reward of their fine ass mom.

Holland however is just a salty shit who has no right to be as much of a shit as he is.

>>154136194
Yup
>>
Annoying bitch that didn't deserve main character in the first place
>>
File: 1487073543874.jpg (132KB, 483x504px) Image search: [Google]
1487073543874.jpg
132KB, 483x504px
>>154136118
>>
>>154136118
this cockblocking bitch
>>
>>154136300
She's the best girl anon
>>
File: Dewey_Novak.jpg (32KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
Dewey_Novak.jpg
32KB, 728x546px
>>154136194
my nigga

>>154136213
They would have at least written the kids to likable by the end. Why did the Asian want to shoot Renton? Did he have an Oedipus complex or something? I wouldn't be surprised if he went full-Elliot and shot up all of Gekkostate
>>
>>154136344
>Why did the Asian want to shoot Renton?
He said it himself.
Renton was taking away the one thing they all had left.

It also probably doesn't help that post Renton Eureka became a cancer patient and a goo girl monster butterfly thing in such a short time. He probably put 2 and 2 together in his mind and though if Renton was gone, everything would go back to how it was.
>>
>any harem
>the tsundere
>>
>>154136213
>>
Holland however is just a salty shit who has no right to be as much of a shit as he is.

Didn't Holland also date Renton's older sister sometime before the story. Could that be why he was such an ass to Renton in the beginning?
>>
>>154136468
Why did tsunderes always win back in the day?
>>
>>154136515
Because every other harem show was trying to be Love Hina and thus had a tsundere as the main girl
>>
>>154136562
Did every tsundere have to be almost exactly alike back then? A majority of them were flat-chested, short-tempered, violent, looked like a little kid despite being high school age, refused to confess their feelings until the very end or when the guy decided to leave, and were just all around unpleasant.
>>
>>154136118
Asuka from Evangelion
>>
>>154136471
I think Holland's problem with Renton is more of a straight up Holland problem. Both of them had a very unusual home life and Holland's serious case of arrested development aggravates his jealousy for the attention Eureka gives him.

If anything, I think the baggage is part of the reason he let Renton come along to begin with. What follows is mostly anger management issues, projecting and Holland being SUPER FUCKING possessive and commanding.
>>
File: i dont remember why.jpg (34KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
i dont remember why.jpg
34KB, 225x350px
>>154136118
>>
>>154138363
Eureka AND his ex you mean.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.