[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your opinions on Cat Soup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1234120341234.png (202KB, 1075x840px) Image search: [Google]
1234120341234.png
202KB, 1075x840px
What are your opinions on Cat Soup?
>>
>>154118947
Nice.
>>
As far as bleak and morbid musings of suicidal young women go, it's sorta cute.
>>
The manga and short series are for people with a certain sense of humor. It is very blunt, spontaneous, and weird even for Japanese comedy. I don't really think it has dated very well at all, but it is interesting just for how bizarre of a spectacle it is. I haven't seen the OVA that the teens fap to.
>>
>>154119458
Is the manga fully scanlated?
>>
>>154118897
A girl invited me over to her place for drinks and we watched some of her dumb sitcoms for awhile and she was wearing thigh high black socks and a small striped dress. We were both pretty drunk and she told me to pick something so I picked cat soup then she stood up at some point and stepped in something wet and said she had to take her socks off. I was so sad cat soup is good though I still have to read the manga
>>
>>154119575
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>154119575
Didn't you get to see delicious bare feet?
Why are you sad, you piece of shit?
>>
I like it. It makes me feel great existential dread.
>>
Evil cats.
>>
>>154118897
I like the movie. I've only seen like 1 or 2 of the shorts and haven't read any of the manga, though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.