[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I loved this story arc fuck you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

I loved this story arc fuck you
>>
>>154105675
what the hell is this?
>>
>>154106236
gantz
>>
this is gantz right? i don't even remember this happening.
>>
>>154106263
EH??? I dont remember this...are you sure it isnt another job of Oku?
>>
Maybe it's the new manga of Oku
>>
>>154105675
Gantz had a story?
>>
>>154106329
oh c'mon
>>
>>154105675
>I loved this story arc fuck you
People hating Gantz as a meme, calm down.
>>
Gantz was best when it was sci-fi horror alien fights. final arc was just pure alien invasion action movie and wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as everything before it.
>>
>>154105675
It began well but quickly became the worst arc.
>>
>>154105675
I liked Gantz, but I feel the ending came too fucking quickly. I could not finish it. It has a nice pace, interesting story, and then suddenly it's doomsday.

Also, the anime adaption was complete shit.
>>
>>154106300
Is from the katastrophe arc
>>
>>154105675
>final arc
>good
>>
>>154108912
>anything out of Japan
>alright
>>
I hated how the source of Gantz ball was some autsimo girl picking up radio signals with her brain
>>
>Shitty looking aliens because the ones that fight are the same CG models and the ones that are actually different don't fight at all.
-1/3 of the arc is a rescue arc that prolongs too much, every single person that Tae meets die but somehow she manages to survive everything
-Since author spend so much fucking time in the rescue arc, he has to explain all the mysteries of the series in one single chapter because they told him to the end manga.
-Final battle is an asspull

It was horrible and Hiroya Oku is a lazy bastard.
>>
>>154106566
Really? Worse than vampires?
>>
>>154111246
vampires weren't even a arc.
>>
Tae-chan was the worst arc
>>
>>154106384
Hahahaha, you are funny.

Gantz was literally Weekly Young Jump's best ranking series for years, by the end it was sitting around 6th place while Tokyo Ghoul was an infant and took the reign as the magazine's best ranker.

Gantz was rightfuly hated by the end.
>>
>>154111119
>he has to explain all the mysteries of the series in one single chapter because they told him to the end manga.
Explain? How can you consider that an explanation? Oku just shrugged everything to "an alien god did it lol, why? just because" and by proxy making the previous attempt (germans and a fat lady that spoke in codes) completely meaningless.
>>
The only good thing about Gatz was seeeing Tae naked.

The final arc was garbage. The aliens were garbage reskinned humans with the same exact culture as Japan.
>>
>>154112679
>The only good thing about Gatz was seeeing Tae naked.
You mean seeing Reika naked.
>>
TAE CHAAAM KEEEI CHAAAN TAEEE CHAN KEEEI CHAAAN TAE CHAAN KEEEI CHAN
>>
>>154112487
>implying 6th place is bad
>>
File: 1488392584479.png (123KB, 412x296px) Image search: [Google]
1488392584479.png
123KB, 412x296px
>don't kill the giant murderous aliens, they're just like us
>>
File: 1486517946391.jpg (24KB, 272x245px) Image search: [Google]
1486517946391.jpg
24KB, 272x245px
>those landscapes with the giant gantzbot assault at the end
Worth all the garbage I think
>>
>>154112573
In one of the last chapters of the "second phase", there was this guy (who turned out to be a "god" alien) who said that the fat lady was just a radio, he also said a lot of shit that didn't make any sense but the first statement was true, some people also theorized that she was just a radio, even before that chapter.
>>
>>154112826
>gets cut in half by Izumi's hand

I was mad when she magically revived
>>
If you thinks Gantz has anything better than cool action scenes slapping together, even this get old and lazy in last arc, with a plot I fucking sure Oku made it up along the ride, ripping off some hollywood movies he loved when he was younger
then you're dumb
If you know this and still like it then you has shit taste
so just kill yourself
>>
>>154113004
That could have worked better if they hadn't be so horrible for the whole arc.
>>
>>154105675
I loved it too.
Then there's Independence Day 2, which is a short ripoff of the Katastrophe arc. You just can't make this shit up.
>>
Nurarihyon/Osaka>Oni mission>Dinosaurs>Izumi killing fucking everyone>Buddha>Minor shit I didn't mention>Alien invasion>Italy mission (Fuck Oku for killing off the old man like that)
>>
>>154105675
me too
>>
>>154105675
Best part of Gantz was everything between that one alien following protag to school and Osaka mission. Everything before that was okayish at best and everything after it trash.
>>
Did we ever knew what happened to Nishi at the end?
>>
Is it the new Gantz ? heard it sucks
>>
>>154120534
uh yeah he fucking died
>>
>>154120534
He died in the exploding mothership crying for mommy
>>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-01/miracle-jump-magazine-goes-on-hiatus-prepares-for-renewal/.112863
>Hiroya Oku and Keita Iizuka's GANTZ:G manga will also end, though the final chapter will run in Shueisha's Shonen Jump+ digital magazine. The third and final compiled volume will ship on March 17.

That didn't last very long
>>
>>154121615
Did they kill the Mermaid alien?
Or it's going to end after just 2 fucking missions
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.