[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World Trigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: rASEWdfa-640x360.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rASEWdfa-640x360.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
Anyone have any updates on what's going on with Ashihara Daisuke, "World Trigger" author? The last chapter of manga was released in November 2016, with the note that the author is going on an indefinite leave due to his poor physical health. It happened before, but usually didn't last as long (week or two tops). The anime adaptation also ended with no hints for continuation (it was shit supposedly), even though the manga sold rather well when it was still coming out.
>wouldn't be surprised if the next announcement was authors death
>>
>>154049465
his hands are still fucked and I doubt he'll come back. Back during the osamu hospital chapter he already wanted to drop the manga because of his health. seems like he hit a point where he cant decide it on his own anymore.
>>
>>154049540
>his hands are still fucked
>Back during the osamu hospital chapter he already wanted to drop the manga because of his health
You seem to be having more info on the topic than I do. Can you elaborate? What's with his hands? I thought it was something with his neck.
>>
>>154049465
He's dead. Shonen Jump is covering it up to avoid the thousands of suicides that would result from World Trigger getting canceled. Trust me, my dad works at Nintendo.
>>
>>154049892
He said in the databook or the volume the chapter was in that he wrote the osamu hospital chapters after the invasion as an ending to WT, because he felt like he couldnt continue it. Though he later did, this recent hiatus suggests that he can't anymore.I
>>
>>154051873
You're wrong, my uncle is Ashihara's assistant
>>
>>154051873
Untrue. Your dad doesn't work and is a failure of a man, because if he wasn't, he would beat the urge to watch chink cartoons out of you.
>>
File: World_Trigger_18.jpg (195KB, 763x1199px) Image search: [Google]
World_Trigger_18.jpg
195KB, 763x1199px
>>154049465
>>154052148
Stop talking out your ass, the new volume is coming out in 5 days and it has a lot of extras made by Ashihara.

He's coming back, it's just a hiatus stop overreacting.
>>
>>154053195
>Stop talking out your ass, the new volume is coming out in 5 days and it has a lot of extras made by Ashihara.
It doesn't contain any new chapters though.
>inb4 what about the extras???
If you take several months to draw ten easy pages, I'm pretty sure you can't keep up a weekly series with 80 pages in a single month.
>>
File: 144440535642.jpg (112KB, 634x532px) Image search: [Google]
144440535642.jpg
112KB, 634x532px
>>154053195
>it's just a hiatus
>stop overreacting.
>>
>>154053296
>If you take several months

Except it didn't take him several months. Volume 18 was delayed until further notice, and then 1 month later it released.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.