[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Mikage_UtsuronoHako_NOTFINAL.jpg (118KB, 556x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mikage_UtsuronoHako_NOTFINAL.jpg
118KB, 556x800px
Do I read Baka-Tsuki or do I wait for yenpress jews?
>>
The Baka-Tsuki translations were pretty good so if you are worrying about the quality then that's a non-issue but the translations were taken down after the licensing so you'll have to find someone that has the pdfs downloaded.

10/10 LN
>>
>>154021172
This is the Punpun of LNs.
>>
>>154021889
Thanks, and they are still up on BakaBT.
>>
>>154021889
Really? Must be a problem with my region because it was taken down after the license announcement. I have them all downloaded but still.
>>
>>154021172
If you want to wait like a year or more between vol, then wait for yenpress. Or just download it and read it right now. It's short and interesting enough to finish it in a couple of days, and the translations are good. Be prepared for Vol 2 though, as its the shittiest.
>>
>>154023021
Yea vol 2 is probably the worst volume but even then, the worst hakomari volume is still a really fucking good volume compared to other LNs. Biggest weakness was the fact that it was predictable compared to the other volumes but the writing style was still top-notch.
>>
>>154021923
What does that mean?
>>
>>154021172
the bakatsuki translations are pretty good , no need to wait for yenpress
>>
>when your LN is too good to be animated

Thank god.
>>
>>154024396
Shaft can do it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.