[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Am a Hero Final Chapter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: whereitallbegan.jpg (311KB, 800x1092px) Image search: [Google]
whereitallbegan.jpg
311KB, 800x1092px
I feel like someone just told me I had a lot of dandruff.
>>
it very good and easy to understand until suddenly the zombies talk to each other and there weird things falling from the sky

It like Gatnz without the mech lol
>>
I haven't read since the nurse jumped in the garbage truck. What happens to the zombie girl and the uber zombie otaku guys?
>>
>>154021182
you want full spoilers or no
>>
>>154021369
Lay it all down.
>>
>>154021040
so in short, survivors are in a remote island without zombies and Hideo finally gone cuckoo I am legend?
>>
>>154021410
>Hideo finally gone cuckoo
>implying
He's finally a HERO. For himself.
>>
File: 1485157251014.jpg (13KB, 300x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485157251014.jpg
13KB, 300x246px
>that ending
Thats it? No explanation or closure or anything? Just ends? I mean, there are worse endings but I can't help but feel like the wind was taken out of my sails
>>
>>154021401
in no particular order
>hideo and hiromi fuck on the beach
>zombies all over the world form collective conscious biomasses for no explained reason
>hiromi realizes she is supposed to be in charge of it and gives herself up to it
>a cult in a tower where nakata is a minor military figure is attacked by the kurusu group
>the biomass plans to use the cult's tower as its base and kurusu who is revealed to have absorbed the other two mutant infected leads it there
>hideo unintentionally helps nakata and some others to escape including the old lady from kurusu's group who is made young by being absorbed by 'kurusu' for a few seconds
>about a year later the helicopter group is on an island and the young old lady is fucking nakata who is drawing the manga hideo first pitched
>hideo is stuck in tokyo alone
>the final chapter shows him make some bullets, reveal he is bald, and ends with him just tracking a boar in winter

not the best explanation but i tried to hit the main parts
>>
File: 1432802817708.gif (554KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1432802817708.gif
554KB, 295x221px
>nothing happenned
>>
>>154021699
Well, super glad I stopped reading when I did then.
>>
So what's the final verdict?

It's a masterpiece??
>>
>>154021410
>so in short, survivors are in a remote island without zombies and Hideo finally gone cuckoo I am legend?
Hideo is more together at the end than at any point in his life.

>>154021465
The end with regard to the action element was taken care of in the last chapter, this was to wrap of Hideo. I don't know what you (or anyone else) was expecting.

>>154025050
It's alright.
>>
>>154026340
>I don't know what you (or anyone else) was expecting

How about a god damn explanation as to the fuck happened to the zombies. It was some End of Eva tier shit without the half ass explanation.
>>
>>154021040
Use the catalog.
>>154013622
>>
>>154026386
They were explained a few volumes ago in the Italian chapters.

Their task was to eradicate humanity, and then go away to make way for earth's new inhabitant whenever they decided to stop by. They failed.

But anon is right, if you want to continue it >>154026424
>>
Why are there so many hackers in this game?
>>
>>154026340
>I don't know what you (or anyone else) was expecting.
Not a copy of the shitty I am Legend movie
>>
>>154021040

FINISH BOYS ON THE RUN
>>
>>154025050
Good. It was dragged a little too long though.
>>
>>154021040
Stopped reading this after they escaped that strip mall. Did he ever start hallucinating again?

It seemed like the author completely forgot about that whole aspect of the story after the third chapter so
>>
>>154028312
>Did he ever start hallucinating again?
yes, literally the final chapter deals with just that
>>
>>154028513
Ah that's great. Those scenes were by far the most interesting in the first arc. The story got kind of stale when it was just scrounge for food and kill zombies.
>>
>>154026340
>I don't know what you (or anyone else) was expecting.

Hiro to became an hero with the bullets he made.
2chan-thread-like explanation of all existing plot holes.
>>
Oh, cool, this series ended? I can't wait, I only ever read a few chapters way back in the day because I wanted to be able to binge it.
>>
>>154021699
>>154021040
Seriously? That's the end of it?
>>
I mean, there's only so many ways it could have ended. The ending is almost always the worst part of a zombie story.
>>
>>154029480
>>154029558
Pretty much

All I got from the whole story was
>loser guy vs zombie apocalypse
>picks up a few girls along the way
>things start to get wierd and trippy
>derp!! Big zombie thing dies; loser lives his remaining days alone
>>
>>154029960
Fucking japs.
>>
File: 1471823485475.png (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471823485475.png
19KB, 200x200px
>>154028513
>yes, literally the final chapter deals with just that
Actually, the final chapters deals with literally the opposite. Hideo talks to himself because he's lonely, still a bit of a oddball, and basically doing it to entertain himself, or because its his habbit, but that to which he talks to doesn't animate or carry on conversations outside of what Hideo himself is doing in that moment. Sometime during the timeskip, in fact, he hung the road sign, symbolically putting to death that aspect of himself which was prone to hallucinations, because "it" didn't talk to him for long stretches.
>>154029302
>Hiro to became an hero with the bullets he made.
He did. >>154020210
>2chan-thread-like explanation of all existing plot holes.
absolutely disgusting.jpg
>>154029480
>Seriously? That's the end of it?
With all of the meaning distilled out of it, yeah.
>>154029960
Well, there was the running theme throughout touching upon the existential question of to what extent humans need each other to find meaning or need to coexist within a collective, or upon the validity of the notion that some among humanity with what others commonly describe as heroic qualities are standouts and can get by somewhat separate from the rest, but if you were waiting for a 2ch/4chan thread spelling it all out in as a pedantic writer would, you were bound to miss it.
>>
>>154021040
ended like a silent fart
>>
>>154030433
You know the AN HERO meme, don't you?
>>
>>154021040
what a shitty ending.
>>
>>154026340
>running over a kid shooting and burning him
>more together at the end than at any point in his life.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.