[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why you still watching DBS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: omypjswkxs6iykk5n9nr.jpg (122KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
omypjswkxs6iykk5n9nr.jpg
122KB, 800x450px
I know how you feel,
You're not watching it just for your nostalgia.
It's still fun to watch for you to keep up with so far over 100 episodes.
so i want to ask you, what's the reason why you still watchin DBS?
>>
DBS still rocks men
>>
>>154003937
I like the characters a lot, and I enjoy watching them go on more adventures, regardless of retarded they can be.
I wish it never ends
>>
I don't, I dropped it in the Black Arc and started watching from this Gohan fight again.

I'll just read the manga and watch the anime in episodes that interest me.

It's not because the manga is better or anything, they're both trash but at least with the manga I can be done with it in 5 minutes while having a little fun instead of 25 minutes for a little fun.
>>
>>154003937
I like it and it doesn't bore me to tears like GT did.
>>
File: k4yswv9.jpg (93KB, 1564x932px) Image search: [Google]
k4yswv9.jpg
93KB, 1564x932px
>>154003937

What the fuck happened to Goku and Vegeta's new outfits? They were badass as fuck and now they're wearing their Z gi again.
>>
>>154003937
I am watching the English version weekly which is just a repeat of Battle of Gods with crappy animation
>>
>>154007206
>put on new clothes purely to sell toys
>immediately change out of those clothes and never wear them again

The absolute madmen!
>>
>>154003937
since i rarely find anything new to watch i'm just going to keep rewatching old shit i used to like until I feel absolutely nothing but sadness watching it and kill myself. Basically every time a new yugioh/gundam/dbz series comes out my life is prolonged by the length of the series.
>>
>>154003937
Power fantasy
>>
No. It's bad.
>>
if they fuck up the ongoing tournament arc then i'll consider dropping it who do i think i'm kidding myself
>>
Fact: 4chan is the reason our universe's mortal level is the lowest.

Yes, we are Universe 9.
>>
>>154003937
So I can shitpost about how it compares to the manga.
>>
>>154003937
because i like dragon ball
>>
>>154010275
>our strongest fighters are furries
They fucking would be.
>>
Obligation really. DB and DBZ were a massive part of my childhood.
>>
>>154003937
Memes and nothing more
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.