[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start playing the Berserk game after never touching the series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Griffith_Portrait.jpg (134KB, 443x603px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith_Portrait.jpg
134KB, 443x603px
>start playing the Berserk game after never touching the series for a good 20 or so years
>Sacrifices a shitload to become moderately successful and famous
>Loses his most trusted swordsman suddenly
>Gets captured, tortured and starved to near death because the king was an incestual weirdo
>His trusted band fucks off for a year, never bothering to save him once
>Ends up sacrificing his "allies" to restore and ressurect his horrifically crippled and unusable body
And all these years I figured he actually did something wrong, when in actuality he was the victim all along.

Is there anything Griffith actually did wrong, or does the manga spin a different tale?
>>
nothing really. you didn't mention that he fucks Charlotte bc guts left. was that in the game?
>>
raping casca right in front of guts was a bit much
>>
>>154003880
Yes.
>>
>>154004039
nah
>>
>>154004100
>>154004102
Maybe.
>>
>>154004039
>implying caska didn't love griffith

Not rape tbqh
>>
>>154004111
Hell, I don't know
>>
>>154004150
What was the question. Could someone maybe....repeat it????
>>
>>154002636
>>His trusted band fucks off for a year, never bothering to save him once
They've been trying to come up with a plan to rescue him while on the run the whole time. Did you pay any fucking attention to the story or are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
File: Griffith Consterned.png (110KB, 388x488px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith Consterned.png
110KB, 388x488px
>>154002636
The only wrong thing he did was to fuck Charlotte before he poisoned the king. Otherwise he is the true victim.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.