[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the winter season is half over. How is it treating you, /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: winter1617.jpg (2MB, 2650x3000px) Image search: [Google]
winter1617.jpg
2MB, 2650x3000px
So the winter season is half over.

How is it treating you, /a/?
>>
I've dropped a lot of shows. I think that's a good thing. Anyway I'm enjoying the season.
>>
>>154001714
Ditto.

What have you dropped? What are you enjoying?
>>
Eh there's a lot of weak shows that I'm not really enjoying, but there are quite a few good shows as well. So overall it seems pleasant enough for me. There's also Urara Meirochou which is what truly makes this season great.
>>
At first, I thought I would only be watching Konosuba and Little Witch.
Picked up Kemono Friends and Youjo Senki, dropped both of them because of the visuals.
Picked up Demi-chan and it's cute, but I wish it weren't leaning harem so heavily.
Tried Nyanko Days, but it's pretty boring.
I dropped Dragon Maid, but I'm not sure why. It's funny and cute, but I just can't get into it.
>>
Worthwhile of your time:
- KonoSuba 2
- Kobayashi's Maid Dragon
- Gabriel DropOut
- Youjo Senki
- Demi-chan

Only if you got time to spare:
- Masamune's Revenge
- Urara Meirochou
- Little Witch Academia

Everything else isn't recommended unless you really have nothing better to do.
>>
Rakugo AOTY two years in a row

DEEN is on fire
>>
File: 13216148049878.gif (743KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
13216148049878.gif
743KB, 500x281px
>>154002098
>dropped both of them because of the visuals
>wish it weren't leaning harem so heavily
>>
File: smUg.jpg (42KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
smUg.jpg
42KB, 600x489px
>>154001557
good taste
>>
>AOTS
Kobayashi

>Great
Kuzu no Honkai
Urara
Demi-chan
One Room

>Dropped
Bang Dream
Minami
Seiren
>>
Still following:
Konosub
Maid
Senki

Dropped Gabriel when I fell asleep during the last episode, and let four days pass before I even thought to finish watching it.

Kemono Friends has overcome everything though, I'm am now completely tanoshii and my brains are a happreh mear. After dealing with all the bulllshit day after day it never fails to improve my mood
>>
>>154001557
how the fuck are you enjoying Twin Star Exorcist? It's pure shit like the managa is. Just the drawings make me vomit.
>>
>>154002436
Thanks m8.

Nice Putin.

>>154002889
That just means you dislike the artstyle.

I... I used to love the W-tsundere interactions. Got me hard and all. Sadly, we don't have that anymore.

But still, I'm enjoying it for what it's worth. It's at least way, way better than élDlive, except for the female character designs. Not that the Onmyouji grills aren't hot. They are. But the élDlive grills are just amazing.

So... yeah. It's nowhere near AOTS, but it's enjoyable enough. Much better than many other shows I'm watching. No reason to drop it now.

>>154002098
>I dropped Dragon Maid, but I'm not sure why. It's funny and cute, but I just can't get into it.
Go read the mango.

>>154001988
If anything, Urara's OP and ED are amongst the best of the season. And the show itself is comfy af, so I'm loving it.
>>
>>154002307
>worthwhile of your time
>half of it is shit
>>
So far so good.

Rakugo is just as good as season 1 watchers expected, so I can't complain about anything here.

LWA is cute and fun and I'm enjoying it so far.

Onihei is surprisingly good for how little attention it gets. It's not strikingly original, just some good old samurai drama, but it's really well-written.

ACCA, while slow even for my standards, is entertaining. It's not what I expected since Jean is too autistic and uncaring to be a protagonist of an espionage drama, however I still enjoy it.

I dropped Urara because the mix of cute and lewd felt disconcerting and I didn't think that it was funny, but that's the only show I dropped this season.
>>
>>154004106
>I dropped Urara because the mix of cute and lewd felt disconcerting and I didn't think that it was funny
Captain Saku pls. Pls.
>>
>>154001557
What kind of fucking autist watches every single show?
>>
>>154004331
>What kind of fucking autist watches every single show?
/a/.

You don't belong.
>>
I judge a season by the best things to come out of it, not out of density of good shows. Given that, this season is rock solid. The second half of 3-gatsu no Lion and Rakugo S2 are both great, potentially becoming personal favorites depending on the endings. Little Witch and Konosuba S2 are honorable mentions
>>
>>154005069
Didn't pick up Onihei?
>>
true autism
>>
>>154004331
That's not even every show faggot, also you shouldn't be posting if you don't usually watch around 30 series a season.
>>
>>154001557
I haven't watched a lot of seasonal shit the last few ones but surprisingly there are a few shows I've been watching week to week from the start this time, which is rare.

Maid Dragon, Konosuba and Nobunaga no Shinobi are the best on that list, Demi-chan is boring shit but I already watched 8 episodes so I might as well finish it and Youjo Senki is decent enough
>>
>>154007215
>>154006717
>>
It's one of the worst seasons ever so yeah, not great.
>>
>>154006717
It's on my to-watch, I try not to watch too many currently airing shows concurrently.
>>
These are the things I'm enjoying the most:

LWA, Acca 13, Kobayashi, Onihei, Gabriel Dropout, 3gatsu, Rakugo, Konosuba.
>>
>>154001557
i hope noone is watching hand shakers i tried it and its terrible
>>
Best Winter in a while. Rakugo and Konosuba deliver. Urara and Maid Dragon came out well. Kemono Friends really surprised. I was kind of disappointed by LWA and Youjo Senki though.
>>
>still watching:
ACCA13
Akiba's Trip
Demi-chan
Gabriel DropOut
KonoSuba
Onihei
Youjo Senki

>dropped
Maid Dragon
Masamune-kun no Revenge
Seiren
Urara Meirochou
>>
File: 1423720102065.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1423720102065.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
>>154001557
Dropping shows. What a bitch.
>>
>Currently watching:
Demi-chan
KonoSuba
Youjo Senki

>dropped
Masamune
Gabriel Dropped
Rewrite
>>
>>154001557
When will this "Maid Dragon is good" meme end?
>>
File: eawrthehat.png (677KB, 830x621px) Image search: [Google]
eawrthehat.png
677KB, 830x621px
AOTS Tier
Maid Dragon
Demi Chan

Pretty good tier
Konosuba 2
Gabriel Dropout
LWA

Dropped
Fuuka

Everything else tier
Havent had much time this season
>>
>currently watching
Konosuba
Revenge Masamune
Kuzu no Honkai
Nazi loli

>dropped
gabriel dropout

>not even going to waste time tier
Maid dragon kyoanishit
>>
>AOTS
LWA

>Highly enjoying
Maid Dragon
Zestiria 2
KonoSuba 2
Rakugo 2

>Enjoying
3-gatsu
ACCA
Demi-chan
Gabriel DropOut

>Shit but still watching
Fuuka
Yami Shibai 4

>Dropped
Akiba's Trip
Kuzu no Honkai
Masamune-kun
Minami Kamakura
One Room
Onihei
Watashi no Italian
Seiren
Urara Meirochou
Youjo Senki
>>
>>154001557
I was down to watch Konosuba S2 from the get-go and it's still AOTS. I thought Youjou Senki was "meh" the first episode but the threads have been fun and it has its funny bits so I'm still down to watch it even if I have to admit it makes no sense, the plot is boring, and the female character designs are awful

Not watching anything else, I would watch LWA but I'm holding out to marathon it once it's dubbed

Season overall: 9/10 - Okay I guess
>>
>>154001557
>AotS
LWA
Dragon Dentist
>Good
Youjo Senki (might go up
>OK
Gabriel Droput
>Only watching it because of my dick and to shtpost
Seiren
Kuzu no Honkai

didn't have enough time or interest to watch the rest
>>
>>154009421
In 6 weeks.
>>
>>154002307
>no ACCA
>>
>>154009421
Never. It's good.

Granted, I've been thinking that for years. Kyoani only detracts from it. But Cool Kyou Shinja is the shit. So this is one of those far and inbetween good Kyoani shows that are only good because the source is superb, like Nichijou and Icecream.
>>
This is what I got

Top Tier
LWA
Konosuba

Gotta keep watching
Dragon Maid
Gintama

Strangely Arousing
Kemono Friends
>>
>god-tier
Ai Mai Mi
Little Witch Academia
Yotsuba&

>good tier
ACCA
Onihei

>Okay tier
Aggressive Retsuko
Gabriel Dropout
Nobunaga to Shinobi

>subs never tier
Chou Shounen Tanteidan NEO
Sentai Hero Sukiyaki Force

>shit tier
Youjo Senki
Konosuba S2
Demi-chan
One Room
Forest Fairy Five
>>
watching this season
Youjo Senki
Little Witch Acedemia
Konosuba
Demi-chan

any other that are good this season?
>>
File: 1156.jpg (40KB, 569x700px) Image search: [Google]
1156.jpg
40KB, 569x700px
3gatsu for AOTS, Really?

You must either be a huge shogi fan because it doesn't have much else going for it to be fair.
>>
>>154001557
I'll appear once again to encourage people to watch Onihei.
I watch just as much moe shit as the rest of you, but its nice to have some man-ime once a week.
The animation isn't great, but serviceable, and the VA work and music is fitting.
Where it really stands out is the gritty and mature plots that aren't edge-fests or fan-service delivery vehicles. Its got the same kind of cool aesthetic feel as film noir spy and crime shows.
If I had to describe the overall theme, it would be that justice in feudal Japan is seldom clean-cut, and while criminals may be punished, their actions continue to affect those around them even after they are caught and punished.
>>
File: 1483326542966.jpg (26KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
1483326542966.jpg
26KB, 400x273px
>>154012484
Alright, you've convinced me.
I'll watch it tomorrow.
>>
Only show I dropped out of the few I watched was Masamune-Kun. Was considering dropping Seiren but I keep watching it for some reason. Fuuka is my AOTS so far and I'm not entirely sure why I like it.
>>
>>154001557
3 Gatsu no lion is better than i thought it would be.

I usually watch moe shit, but damn shit aesthestic as fuck.
>>
>>154011805
>Yotsuba&
Wouldn't that be nice.

I'm enjoying Nyanbo though. Makes me feel like it's '05/'06 and I'm back in /azu/. They captured those meme pictures perfectly.
>>
>>154004331
git gud
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.