[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eromanga-Sensei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 13424645335843.jpg (363KB, 1500x1087px) Image search: [Google]
13424645335843.jpg
363KB, 1500x1087px
A little bit over month until this little menace is released upon the world.
>>
Hope it ends up like oreimo. With a season 2 and a 3 episode OVA that sets /a/ literally on fire.
>>
Remove imouto, add more Elf.
>>
>>153947129
My little menace already released from it's cage.
>>
>>153947129
What're the odds some waifufag director murders this anime as hard as the last one murdered Oreimo's story?
>>
incest again? holy shit
>>
>>153947129
You mean a little bit over a month until anime-only babies get sucked into the first handful of episodes where a story actually does something only to realize that it's another go-nowhere, do-nothing bullshit plot designed to maximize sales over the longest period of time possible and not actually tell a story and those sad motherfuckers will still allow themselves to be strung along because of QTGRL and incest teasing despite the fact that literally nothing happens at all, the plot outside of the cocktease is about an original and uninteresting as possible, and so little happens in the way of actual story that in 3 years worth of story the author hasn't needed to even reset the status-quo because he just outright refuses to advance any relationships or create character growth?

Is that what you meant by "menace"?
>>
File: 1369951808616.jpg (121KB, 556x477px) Image search: [Google]
1369951808616.jpg
121KB, 556x477px
Her design is too pure.
>>
Damn, this is going to my list
>>
>>153948072
>murders this anime as hard as the last one murdered Oreimo's story?

What? Kuroneko didn't win. Author a shit.
>>
>>153950529
>What? Kuroneko didn't win.
No but she stole the focus of a lot of the anime until the director couldn't hide it any longer.
>>
>>153947129
Should I even bother?
It is just going to be more rampant harem shit?
Oreimo got really stupid with the harem shit to the point where he just kept adding more and more girls for literally no reason. Like that random other childhood friend out of nowhere.
>>
File: 1465956663154.jpg (41KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
1465956663154.jpg
41KB, 576x521px
>>153947129
>Elf will be the new Kuroneko
>>
Bookstore is best girl.
>>
It's way too harem-ish for me to enjoy. I'll watch it only for the Oreimo cameos
>>
>>153947202
Elf lost hard in volume 7 and Muramasa doesn't even try, anything other than Imouto end is very unlikely.
>>
>>153953481
I though incest end was supposed to be a sure thing with this author.
Also, is Elf actually as good as Kuroneko was to begin with to be taken that badly?
>>
>>153948072
>>153950609
The director didn't give Kuroneko more focus because "he was a waifufag." He gave Kuroneko more focus because she was by far the most popular character. It's just smart business.
>>
>>153954016
>E-Everyone loves Kuroneko!
>He wasn't just a stupid waifufag!
Silly Rurifag.
>>
>incest
>NBR
Fushimi learned from Oreimo, he won't get into the censorship trap again. Also he made it 100% clear from the beginning the "imouto" would win to prevent another retard fanbase war.

>>153954016
You got that backwards, her popularity spiked because of the anime.
>>
>>153954107
Her popularity was high because she was one of the first "ironic" chuunibyou characters. Where the chuunibyou was faked as a personality trait. The LN started in 2008. You would be hard pressed to find many ironic chuunibyou before then. It was a new trend like when Yandere was really popular.
>>
>>153954235
What the hell is an ironic chuunibyou? Kuroneko is a chuuni, maybe not completely delusional like others but it's definitely not fake. Perhaps it's a mix of what we both said, he expected Kuroneko to push sales so he got her way more sceentime than necessary late S1 and her popularity went through the roof so he continued in S2.

However there are some interviews that clearly show he heavily favored Kuroneko and didn't really understand the story (especially that line he said about not getting the point of Kyousuke kissing Kirino in the epilogue). Kanbe a shiz.
>>
>>153954509
>(especially that line he said about not getting the point of Kyousuke kissing Kirino in the epilogue
How the fuck do you adapt something without consulting the author to make sure you actually understand the nature of the story you're working on?
>>
>>153954673
Well that's why the anime is shit. If I remember correctly Fushimi had no influence until S2 E13 or so.
>>
>>153954752
One day when I get super rich, a full remake of Oreimo supervised by Fushimi is one of the pet projects I'm going to fund. It's going to be an OVA series that doesn't air on public television, so muh morals laws can fuck off.
>>
File: 1392488507311.jpg (184KB, 1108x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1392488507311.jpg
184KB, 1108x1600px
>>153954807
Please do.
>>
>>153954930
Working on it. Give me ~10 years.
>>
File: 1375597517111.gif (228KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1375597517111.gif
228KB, 480x270px
I just want a comedy that doesn't involve neets or hikkis of any kind. The premise sounds funny, but the incest is dumb as fuck and I hate it.
>>
>>153955344
>but the incest is dumb as fuck and I hate it.
I hate you.
>>
>>153954930
>shamlessly pressing her breasts against her onii-chan
What's wrong with this girl?
>>
>>153954509
>What the hell is an ironic chuunibyou?
Chuunibyou originally referred to super edgy characters. Something like Accelerator in Index or the Fate series in general. Kuroneko acts that way for fun. She doesn't actually believe she's a demon queen or whatever the fuck, she's just enjoying herself role playing. That twist on the chuunibyou archetype is fairly recent and she was one of the first ones.
>>
>>153955476
It's more than role playing for her, she had phone numbers of imaginary friends saved, talked to them all the time, held all those stupid rituals on her own and she believes in her role and her curses. It's just that she also has a "normal" and logical side that gets stronger the longer she is friends with the siblings and Saori. But yeah she was one of the first characters like that which definitely helped her popularity.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.