[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls und Panzer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 16

File: 19 - 4VPgSoF.jpg (964KB, 1965x2787px) Image search: [Google]
19 - 4VPgSoF.jpg
964KB, 1965x2787px
Here we introduce Chi-Ha-Tan High School, who faced off against Kuromiromine in the national Senshado tournaments and unfortunately lost in their first round.

We will also be introducing Count High School and Viggen High School, which did not participate in the latest tournament.

Chi-Ha-Tan High School is based in Narashino City, Chiba Prefecture. It regularly makes port at the Port of Chiba but also sometimes rests at Tatyama Harbor and Choshi Port.

Originally the school was named the Chiba Prefectural College and Junior High School, shortened to Chiba High. But after a major change the Junior High School program was discontinued and the school was renamed Chi-Ha-Tan, a name with origins in an old phrase, “To nurture students to more readily navigate the waves of wisdom.”

The school was originally split into two main facilities, the building housing the Seniors in Funabashi and the Junior in Narashino. Unlike many schools, the Junior curriculum focused heavily on Industrial and Metalworking skills, to the point that general education was considered a secondary priority. However it was eventually changed to a normal four year school.

But the heavy interest in the Equestrian sports allowed the continued existence of the extensive Equestrian facilities. Even now, with the main Chi-Ha-Tan school aboard a carrier, Equestrian sports such as Horseback riding and Naginata are extremely popular.

With the split between the land-based school and the carrier-based school, Chi-Ha-Tan no longer had any industrial classes.
>>
>>153932834
At the nearby Narashino Cavalry School the first tank of the Japanese military was officially deployed. As many students who attended Narashino were alumni of Chi-Ha-Tan the interest in tanks trickled down into the High School. With the end of the First World War and a large influx of retired tankers, Chi-Ha-Tan soon had a powerful team trained by experts with years of experience. Their first tanks were the Renault FT, but domestically designed and produced tanks soon replaced them.

With the introduction of tanks and the influence of the very traditional Cavalry School, Chi-Ha-Tan was eventually changed to a much more traditional Japanese School that emphasized both Japanese tradition and culture.

Currently the vast majority of their tanks consists of the Type 97, or the Chi-Ha. They posses both the 57mm armed tanks and the 47mm gun armed tanks with the new turrets in great numbers. In support are the Type 95 Light Tanks.

They also possess the Type 3 amphibious tank and the M3 Stuart but these vehicles have not appeared in matches and the details surrounding these machines are few.

Many vehicles are currently modified into various construction vehicles but there is an ongoing effort to convert them back into combat vehicles. During the repair and restoration process many modifications were made. A Type 4 Ke-Nu was created out of a Type 95 hull and an old-model Type 97 turret. It is also rumored that a Type 5 Self-Propelled Gun was created out of a Type 97 hull, but nothing has been confirmed.

But the majority of modifications were improvements to the engine, electrical systems, and general reliability to bring them up to Senshado Federation Standards. This has also had the effect of increasing their combat range.
>>
>>153932840
Chi-Ha-Tan once rose to the Semi-Finals of the National Senshado Tournament due to their extremely aggressive tactic which they now consider to be the best and only tactic worth of being used. However the overreliance of this single tactic has caused them to become predictable and the number of first-round defeats that they have suffered has increased to the point that it is guaranteed for them to fall in their first match.

After a devastating loss at the guns of Kuromorimine, the Chi-Ha-Tan leadership are currently in a crisis over their tactical plans.

Chi-Ha-Tan students are steady, serious, and have an extremely strong sense of duty and loyalty. They also lack tact and subtlety and are very hot-headed, which is usually blamed on the hot weather. However it is believed that these traits also make for perseverance and tenacious wives.

Along with the Equestrian Sports interest in Literature is very high, resulting in a library aboard the Chi-Ha-Tan carrier that is very famous for its enormous size. Related to their love of reading is their enjoyment of self-publishing their own works.

Though students are frugal when possible, they do not hold back any enthusiasm or money when it comes to their hobbies and interests. It is this reason that Chi-Ha-Tan is known for their extremely diverse and very active clubs, groups, and organizations.

Also popular are marine sports.

Nishi, Kinyuo
16 Years Old
From Minato, Tokyo
Blood Type O

After the conclusion of the 63rd National Senshado Tornament, Nishi will assume the role of Senior Commander.

Family consists of parents and two younger brothers.

Favorite subject is Japanese History.
Favorite snack is Sakura Mochi.
Her hobby is motorcycle riding and its maintenance.
Favorite motto, “If you make the first more you will win more people over.”
>>
>>153932886
And Pastebin

http://pastebin.com/JSpn1xiS
>>
>>153932834
>>153932840
>>153932886
>>153932929
Thanks for the translation, mate.
One would have hoped that a school with such a focus on Equestrian Sport would have an understanding of cavalry tactics beyond "Charge!"

Also:
>Chi-Ha-Tan students are steady, serious, and have an extremely strong sense of duty and loyalty. They also lack tact and subtlety and are very hot-headed, which is usually blamed on the hot weather. However it is believed that these traits also make for perseverance and tenacious wives.
10/10 would totsugeki down the aisle with
>>
File: 1464821332456.jpg (806KB, 801x1147px) Image search: [Google]
1464821332456.jpg
806KB, 801x1147px
>>153932886
>If you make the first more you will win more people over.
I love a woman that will take charge in a relationship.
>>
>>153933243
maybe their Senshado squad is dumb
>>
>>153932886
>“If you make the first more you will win more people over.”
Is that a typo of "first move"?
>>
>>153934532
Ssssh... You didn't see anything.
>>
File: bigpeacu.png (1MB, 1354x960px) Image search: [Google]
bigpeacu.png
1MB, 1354x960px
Great work as always!

I'd love to see Chi-Ha use their Type 5 (if it exists) in future with their new duck-approved sneak tactics that Fukuda has brought back to them. Especially seeing as their tactical planning is in disarray due to their KMM defeat, perhaps this was all in lead-up and the stars are aligning for Chi-Ha-Tan.
>>
File: â~âJÉ╘02.png (287KB, 912x1141px) Image search: [Google]
â~âJÉ╘02.png
287KB, 912x1141px
How do you win her heart over?
>>
>>153934735
Do something Finnish.
I don't know what Finns do though
>>
>>153934389
Lovably dumb though.

>>153932929
By the way, will you be translating the KMM and Anzio school infographics, or have they already been translated somewhere in the archives?
>>
>>153934870
I still have Kuromori, Anzio, Pravda, and Waffle left to do. I've already got the raw text for Waffle so that's probably going to be the next one translated.
>>
>>153935024
Nice, will be waiting warmly for your next piece.
>>
>>153932929
Thanks anon. I was always afraid that my own pathetic attempt at translation of these texts would end up staying unchanged. But people like you save the day by actually putting the real deal up.
>>
>>153932886
>Nishi likes motorcycle riding

That sounds dangerous considering who the driver is.
>>
>>153936333
But mooooooom...
>>
>Quiet and reserved, the students of Viking Fisheries love cleanliness and equality more than anything. Due to, or because of, their preference to stay silent, they are very in tune with nature, as evidenced by their forest-covered school ship.
>Viking Fisheries students have a very strong love of nature. The entire top of the school ship is covered with a forest, only interrupted by a few educational buildings and summer homes. To maximize the real estate available for nature, the majority of the commercial, residential, and official facilities are built within the ship. While the majority of their time is spent below the deck of the ship, during the summer holidays the students are allowed to occupy the summer houses surrounded by the forest. Needless to say, they look forward to this time of the year.
>Their specialty foods include bread made from many types of grain, yellow green pea soup, thin pancakes with jam and other sweet continents like sugar or syrup, and seafood, mostly Pacific Herring and Salmon. While other schools have curry on Fridays, Viking Fisheries has soup on Thursdays. Their favorite way of consuming all this food is with a Smörgåsbord meal.
>Viking Fisheries High School aims to relieve the stress on the students as much as possible. Free enrollment and a high standard of living are just a few policies put in place to ease the pressure of all who live on the school ship.

Comfy as fuck. Would take Saki there on honeymoon.

Second best is Koala, with Vegemite barbecues.
>>
>>153932834
>>153932840
>>153932886
>>153932929

Thanks for the translations again. Can't wait for the next one.
>>
>>153934735
Fuck off.
Mods are going to start to delete our threads because of your eternal waifu posting.
>>
File: Family Chart 2.png (379KB, 744x1241px) Image search: [Google]
Family Chart 2.png
379KB, 744x1241px
>>153934611
Alright, me again. Seeing as the threads haven't had much going on in a while I decided to remake that family chart in English, so know we won't need a key and it's much nicer to look at! (I hope)

Fixed a few typos, and Added Nishi to the group now that we knows who's in her family!

Also, if anyone who frequents the render thread is around, don't worry. It'll be back up eventually after I've got some more renders done. For the time being you can access the collection here: https://mega.nz/#F!I0wWmbgY!A6VocvlY9oNs3pSvTJD6FQ

If you have a request, feel free to drop a pomf/uguu link here and I'll get it done for you!

Going off for a small rest now, heat has me feeling a bit off. Take it easy guys.
>>
File: family.png (250KB, 1024x760px) Image search: [Google]
family.png
250KB, 1024x760px
>>153939969
Here's the old one for comparison. If you see anything wrong, just let me know and I'll get to fixing it as soon as I can.
>>
>>153934842
Summon an ancient lake troll
>>
>>153941232
How does one summon an ancient lake troll?
>>
File: 61644909_p0.jpg (195KB, 871x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61644909_p0.jpg
195KB, 871x1000px
"I'm sorry anon, I must've gotten some of your cum on me, don't worry, I'll clean it off~"
>>
File: 00.jpg (362KB, 1280x1793px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
362KB, 1280x1793px
>>153939969
>Yuzu
>All those brothers
THE KOYAMA LINE NEVER DIES

Other than that it looks good Sawreehfag. You should remake the school map one if you can.
>>
>>153942114
If those yuzus are even close to representative of her mother's, can you really blame her father for impregnating mama koyama that many times?
>>
>>153939969
The things I would do to Darjeeling's younger sister.
>>
>>153942490
Do you think she incessantly quotes dead people as well?
>>
>>153939969
>ywn talk with Katyusha's grandparents and great-grandparents about what their youth was like.

Feels bad man.
>>
File: Karina-chan.png (181KB, 1045x1482px) Image search: [Google]
Karina-chan.png
181KB, 1045x1482px
https://exhentai.org/g/1034213/61fa3eaae7/
>>
File: 1477027848261.jpg (500KB, 2493x1638px) Image search: [Google]
1477027848261.jpg
500KB, 2493x1638px
>tfw take advantage of your favorite guppy and have sex with her against her will
>>
>>153943570
>destroying hats
People like you are the reason we can't have nice things.
>>
>>153943570
Wewlad, our favourite guppies are for loving consensual sex only.
>>
File: 1464632375615.jpg (1021KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1464632375615.jpg
1021KB, 990x1400px
>>153943673
Not if they refuse they aren't
>>
>>153943570
>favorite guppy
>have sex with her against her will
That's shit and you know it.
>>
>>153943831
Should I be having sex with other fags favorite guppies against their will then?
>>
>>153943570
until you pick the wrong girl.
>>
File: School Regulations.png (863KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
School Regulations.png
863KB, 1280x718px
>>153943938
>>
File: Looking forward to white day.png (545KB, 906x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Looking forward to white day.png
545KB, 906x1280px
>>
File: It's cold today.png (170KB, 571x610px) Image search: [Google]
It's cold today.png
170KB, 571x610px
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.