[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Isekai sucks! I hate SAO and Re:Zero!" >enjoys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: disgusted communist girl.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted communist girl.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>"Isekai sucks! I hate SAO and Re:Zero!"
>enjoys anime like Overlord, .hack, and Konosuba
>>
>>153916582
Konosuba is the only isekai I like because it satirizes the genre
>>
.hack was around before the whole "trapped in an MMO" thing became a tired cliche.
>>
>>153916746
Konosuba seems like something only /tg/ and /v/ users would laugh at due to being a parody of RPGs as well.
>>
>>153916582
What if I told you I hate all five of those shows?
>>
>>153916582
Jokes on you I hate all those shows
>>
>>153916919
Then we could be friends maybe.
>>
>>153916582
>SOA
Not as bad as Digibro and other e-celebs want to make it look, at least not the first arc. Yes, I've heard his one hour diatribe and I've heard the flaws of the Aincrad arc, but for all its flaws we also cannot overlook what made it good. What drew us in at first. Such things as an interesting setting, a story that held promise for the first few episodes, a romance story that didn't devolve to harem shenanigans (yet...) and (with the introduction of Heathcliff) the promise of stronger characters that could give Kirito a run for his money (though the finale really drove that into the dirt, but at the time it had promise). The flaws remained (and became greater) during Alfheim, which also had a lot less good parts to make up for it.

>Re:Zero
No masterpiece but solid. Straight up solid. It lost a lot of steam after Elsa disappeared from the stage, and that has more to do with the stakes no longer being as high than with Elsa's hot (and wasted) character design.

>Overlord
It had an interesting premise in that it was all told from the perspective of the "bad guy". I don't really think it was all that interesting though, but I wouldn't call it bad. I could still see why others would enjoy it.

>.hack
Haven't seen it.

>Konosuba
It's genuinely funny. I wouldn't call it a parody because it more or less plays the isekai setting straight without ridiculing its basic premise too much, but what makes it fun is that it has a bunch of horrible people doing horrible things. I'd say it's the best RPG isekai out there though I have high hopes for that one isekai where a salaryman marries a delicious brown queen

Yeah, I expressed myself positively about anime I like. On the internet of all places. Go ahead and call me a fucking moron who eats shit and probably had a lobotomy at age 5.
>>
>>153916975
way to miss the point of the thread.
>>
File: eat shit asshole.png (129KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
eat shit asshole.png
129KB, 500x511px
>>153916975
>>
>>153916582
Overlord and Konosuba are trash though.
>>
>>153916582
>.hack
I want to be a boy and be able to walk in the next world!

Tasty bait thread. I have to bite.
>>
SAO isnt even really an isekai. Harry Potter is more of one.
>>
>>153916902
It was also a real vidya series and wasn't generic harem wish-fulfillment.
>>
>>153917402
Isn't Harry Potter more battle magic academy harem or whatever?
>>
>>153917628
Sure but he's also transported to a world he never knew about, is a bigshot there but also has enough antagonists to overcome.

Isekaishit is popular everywhere.
>>
>>153916582
Those are all shit though. The latters just happen to be less shit than the formers, they still are definitely shit though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.