[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eva 3.33

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: MANG3145_Evangelion_3.33_2D.jpg (1MB, 1554x2196px) Image search: [Google]
MANG3145_Evangelion_3.33_2D.jpg
1MB, 1554x2196px
What?!
>>
>Where is MUH REI
KYS
>>
>>153899977
So, did the fuck?
>>
It was so shitty I laughed non-stop for an hour after watching it. Complete nonsense.
>>
>>153900150
So much this! And i liked the first two movies.
>>
>>153900070
Yes.
>>
>>153900211
All of them suck, but 2.0 especially so
>>
The enjoyable part of Rebuilds ended after the Ramiel fight and introduction of the pink girl. 3.33 is so stupid it's almost funny.
>>
>>153899977
yeah
>>
2.0 was a warning sign, 3.0 was the actual confirmation of just how shit Rebuild really is.
>>
File: Con-fucking-gratulations, Anno.jpg (2MB, 1224x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Con-fucking-gratulations, Anno.jpg
2MB, 1224x1750px
Seriously, what the fuck. I mean 3.33 doesn't make ANY sense and is just a laughing stock. Seriously, the romantic scenes with Kaworu were absolutely cringy, I laughed really hard, Shinji's retarded behavior was too retarded even for Shinji. I mean, okay, you need him to use spears, Anno, but how about writing it in some other way than "AYYY KAWORU LMAO I WONT LISTEN TO YOU FOR SOME RETARDED REASON I DUNNO WHY THEY JUST WROTE IT LIKE THIS". What the fuck? And what the fuck with Wunder's crew? I mean, how about you tell him at least that he's dangerous? That his actions wiped the Earth and if he goes out again he'll kill everyone? What the fuck? Asuka? What the fuck? How about instead of spewing "brat-brat-baka-baka-shinne-same old Shinji-I'm tsundere" you tell him something about the current situation? What the fuck was all of this retarded exposition? Did Anno lose his mind? And what's with that stupid cowtits fapbait Mari? What's her role other than doing catfaces out of place? What the fuck?
>>
>>153899977
That poster is really beautiful
>>
File: 00386417.jpg (21KB, 640x341px) Image search: [Google]
00386417.jpg
21KB, 640x341px
>>153899977
what?
>>
>>153909204
These scenes were the only thing I liked about 3.0
I don't care if they were gay as fuck, I liked them fucking fight me
>>
>>153910309
But they were laughable and cringy
Compare them to episode 24 if you're into homoeroticism. To me it was like comparing Tale of Genji and Kuso Miso Technique
>>
>>153910786
The piano part where everything turns into rainbows and running horses was so flamboyantly gay I laughed, yeah.

I was mostly talking about the star-gazing scene. I thought that was incredibly well-done and natural.

I agree that it can't compare to episode 24 but it was the least shitty part of the movie imo.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.