[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say something nice about Sasuke.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: sasuke-fanart-10.jpg (34KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
sasuke-fanart-10.jpg
34KB, 500x591px
Say something nice about Sasuke.
>>
>>153893789
He almost had a nice character arc
>>
>>153893789
He accepted that Naruto is still above him.
>>
His motives and actions are reasonably given what he went through.

The problem with the series was Naruto being a clingy homosexual moron.
>>
He's smart for avoiding his shit wife for 12 years.
>>
>>153893888
trips of truth
>>
HE'S REALLY COOK
>>
>>153893789
Fuck off you cancerous Sasuke spammer
>>
His rinnegan would allow him to see the catalogue so he could shitpost correctly.
>>
His Shippuden design is good.

It's wasted on him.
>>
He almost set the world record for unjustified angsty teen edgeness.
>>
Bullshit powers aside, he was the least terrible Uchiha. His plan was also the best.
He apologized.
The part in The Last where he blew up the meteor was cool.
He looks cool as an adult.
He has a wife that's too good for him, being honest.
His daughter is cute.
>>
>>153893789
He'z reeleh cool.
>>
>>153893789
More proof that Narutards need to be permabanned
>>
>>153893789

Spawned the best girl of the next generation.
>>
>>153893789
His taste in women is flawless
>>
>>153895289
why would you draw this
>>
He is literally me
>>
>>153895314
Protect your pussy
>>
He's a better character than Itachi
>>
>>153894824
Yeah...sorry.
>>
I'm trying OP...
But he is so much the worst character in the history of asnime and manga that i really can't.
Nothing at all can be salvaged from this shitwreck of a character.
Everything about him is complete shit, from every aspect of his charcterization to everything that link him to the main plot.
>>
>>153893789
You weren't really a bad character. Sure, you were an emo edgelord when you were 12, but you were 12. If we can tolerate the entire cast of Evangelion, we can give you the benefit of the doubt.

The real problem was everyone around you. Your brother really dropped the ball by slaughtering your entire family and making you think he was evil, seriously messed you up in the head. Then, after an extremely traumatic experience at a young age, no one checked in on you to see if you were okay.

And throughout your entire childhood, no one but that annoying ADHD kid even tried to relate to you, and he couldn't. Even when you got assigned to the one guy who could really connect with you, he didn't even try. It's no wonder you ran off with Orochimaru; he was the only one who paid enough attention to you to notice your unhealthy obsession and thirst for power, even when you flat out told people about it.

Then, when you were an adult, everyone suddenly did a 180; instead of paying you no mind and letting you silently go insane, they decided you were the most important person in the universe and that all of your egregious crimes against humanity should be forgiven. People like justice, it's no wonder they got mad at you for that.
>>
>>153893789
He's stronger than Naruto
>>
>>153893789
He didn't touch or tap the best girl.
>>
>>153895645
Are you still mad Naruto didn't get a harem?
>>
>>153896279
Actually everyone in the village kissed the kids ass. No seriously, all of the hated uchiha were dead and he was seen as a walking golden god by everyone.
Not only that, but Kakashi basically threw the entire team under the bus to personally teach and look after him.
Every single fucking thing that happened to him was his fault and his fault alone.
Every single decision was his own to make.
And he, not ever, not once, paid anything that can be thought of as a price for what he did.
He wasn't even told that he was a fuck up.

But that's okay. He's the guy that loser dorks project onto and the shlick material of female and homo fans.
>>
the snake sword and chidori combo was aesthetic as fuck. too bad he forgot about it once he awakened his stand
>>
>>153893789
Fuck off Narutards
>>
File: 1415522004945.jpg (59KB, 490x610px) Image search: [Google]
1415522004945.jpg
59KB, 490x610px
>>153893789
He's nihilistic and has a great sense of humor. He's basically me.
>>
>>153896394
I never expected he would. He is so fucking gay and starving for Sasuke's dick that even the fact he got a girlfriend and a wife in the end to me look like bullshit.
>>
>>153893789
He dickshot Sarada into the world which together with Himawari will save anime.
>>
>>153894741
>unjustified

>not just the stereotypical parent's killed motif. LITERAL EVERYONE HE KNEW WAS KILLED BY HIS BROTHER who he adored and idolized
>brother not only killed them but made sasuke relive the killings for 72 hours before strolling away
>all this happened when he was only 4 or so years old
>brother instilled in him that he has to be the one to get revenge
>this seems to be fact as literally no one in the village seems to be trying to capture Itachi. Especially not the senile old grand wizard of ninja arts.
>train train train train
>Get raped by another missing-nin from the village.
>Your sensei acts like you are in the wrong for getting raped
>no one seems to be trying to capture this ninja either
>get raped by a kid with a giant sand raccoon in him
>get raped again by itachi after having your arm broken
>get gangbanged by 4 ninjas from the ninja that raped you in the forest

>literally no one seems to be preventing these rapings

>you still arent even a teenager yet

>people call you an angsty teen for wanting revenge
>>
>>153893789
y-you too
>>
>>153893789
Puny, just like yours
>>
He's a good guy for apologizing for what he did.
>>
>>153893789
Turn the rod toward the fish Noct
>>
>>153897100
Of course. They needed a next generation to milk the cow for as long as possible. Even fatass Chouji and fucking Sai got a wife for this reason.
>>
>>153897697
Fuck off, Gladio.
>>153897752
Talk about backseat fishing.
>>
>>153893789
I like his hair.
>>
>>153898022
sai has to be the most forgettable character in history
>>
>>153893789
So Narutards actually encourage Narutospam.

As expected of cancer.
>>
>>153898148
go away
>>
>>153898199
Fuck off back to your underage Naruto forum
>>
>>153893789
https://desuarchive.org/a/search/text/nice%20about%20Sasuke/type/op/
>>
Faggot character from faggot series for faggots
>>
>>153898274
so this manga is about you?
>>
He's a better character than Naruto.
>>
>>153898139
Sai got best girl Ino so watch your mouth
>>
>>153898807
That's not really a big accomplishment, though
>>
>>153894824
>He has a wife that's too good for him
kek, only good thing that came out of the relationship was the daughter
>>
>153893789
Nothing personnel kiddo
>>
>>153893789
He's always had a cool moveset
>>
>>153893888
The homolust was too strong
>>
>>153894741
>almost
???
>>
>/a/ suddenly like Sasuke

WTF HAPPENED????
>>
File: 4437289-image.jpg (45KB, 640x359px)
4437289-image.jpg
45KB, 640x359px
>>153898953
Best girl is Samui
>>
>>153893789
He's actually not that bad a character once his genetic retardation is beaten out of him.
>>
>>153893789
He apologized
>>
>>153900016
He matured
>>
He is the noctis of naruto
>>
>>153893789
He's really cool, and his wife the beautiful.
>>
>>153893789
Cool Character but could he defeat Uchiha Madara? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Ky?seishu Futarime no Rikud? Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikush?d?, Shurad?, Tend?, Ningend?, Jigokud?, Gakid?, Ged?, Bansh? Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu S?z?) capable of using Katon, F?ton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Y?ton and even Onmy?ton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakuj? because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gud?dama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikud? Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai K?tan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
>>
He had a better plan for reforming the ninja world than Naruto.

His older self is actually cool since he's pretty much an entirely different character.
>>
>>153896403
>but Kakashi basically threw the entire team under the bus to personally teach and look after him.
In the Chunnin Exams, Sasuke was directly going up against Gaara, who was insane and would 100% kill him, while Naruto wasn't in any danger like that against Neji. It's a no brainer Kakashi trained Sasuke.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.