[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsugumomo's new PV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: C5ec5OEVUAAPoU9.jpg (129KB, 600x964px) Image search: [Google]
C5ec5OEVUAAPoU9.jpg
129KB, 600x964px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptCRrKccB0E&feature=youtu.be

It sounds and looks atrocius. For me there isn't a Tsugumomo anime, I just gonna keep reading the manga, like the elitist that I am.
>>
That song doesn't fit, sounds like a generic Idol song.
>>
The voices are pretty crap specially Kazuya's
>>
It sounds fine. I'll give you the art, but that's a given anyway, you couldn't match the manga's style in an anime.
>>
>For me there isn't a Tsugumomo anime, I just gonna keep reading the manga, like the elitist that I am.
There's nothing elitist about preferring the source material, anime adaptions are generally made to promote and sell manga volumes anyway.
>>
>>153883766
The problem arises when the anime actually detracts for the series as a whole. I used to read Isuca, but not after that shit show of an anime. Now granted, Isuca wasn't nearly as good as Tsugumomo, but I mildly enjoyed it. I'm just afraid the anime is really going to shit on the series as a whole. though I will say this, it at least seems to hold to the first few chapters pretty well so far at least as far as storyline goes.
>>
>>153883543
I will decide after the fight with Kukuri if it is crap or not.
>>
>>153883543
It looks pretty standard, honestly. If you were expecting it to be some high-budget production, then I guess you'd be disappointed, but "atrocious" is very hyperbolic.
>>
>>153884144
the feel of the manga has changed a bit since it started so i dont think that would be a problem
>>
File: 1482562087406.png (150KB, 1008x651px) Image search: [Google]
1482562087406.png
150KB, 1008x651px
>>153883543
>when the girls have manlier voices than the MC
>>153884144
I felt this way about Jitsu wa for a little while, but I'm not going to let a shit adaptation permanently ruin something I actually enjoy.
>>
>>153883543
Jesus they butchered the character designs. They look so bland and sterile, bereft of any personality of the original work. The seiyuu sounded like shit too. Also

>NO NIPPLES

Dropped.
>>
>>153885115
>>NO NIPPLES
>Dropped.
To be fair the original artwork of Kiriha nude in the bath doesn't have nipples.
>>
>>153885115
Don't forget light beams up the ass (literally)
>>
I thought he didn't want an anime adaptation?
It's not like he'll get a fair share of the sales either.
>>
File: smuguha.jpg (52KB, 654x512px) Image search: [Google]
smuguha.jpg
52KB, 654x512px
>people getting this butthurt that their shitty generic ecchi battle harem manga gets a subpar adaptation
Wow, I'm so sad. It deserved so much more, right bros?
>>
>>153883543
Looks good and Im going to watch it. Fuck the elitists aka (you)
>>
You know shit's gonna be bad when even previews attract shitposters.
>>
>>153883543
Will this be fap-worthy at least?

If so, then I'll give it a chance.
>>
Is that you, Satania?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.